Miss Stranger

By aanavats01

Ranked #34 on (7-Oct-2017) Relations, they're are the most important part of our life. We are all surrounded... More

Prologue!!
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue!!

Chapter - 19

822 77 31
By aanavats01

I'm choosing Chace Crawford as Drake Raymond !!

Noah's P.O.V.

I, Caleb and Drake were chilling out in my room. We're talking about​ random stuffs and all.

"Hey, did you guys notice Miss. Rose?", Drake asked drinking his beer.

"Why? What happened?", I asked.

"She was off today. I mean I've never seen her so quiet and distant", he said and Caleb raised his eyebrow at him.

"And from when had you started noticing her?", He asked.

"I don't know but I'm feeling lately that I know her. I've seen her somewhere and I just can't figure it out. It's making me restless", he said.

"But how can you know her? She's a small town girl, right Noah", Caleb asked.

"I... I don't know", I said.

"From where does she belong to? You must have known something about her, ain't you?", Caleb again asked looking at me.

"Umm, no", I replied although feeling ashamed of myself.

"Really Noah. Now can you be more stupid? How can you say that you know nothing about her? From past two months, what the hell are you doing?", Caleb asked.

"I didn't interact that much with my employees", I said.

"Yeah but you do skip your office for the sake of their ex husband's marriages", he said sarcastically and Drake chukled.

I was about to reply him but only then my mobile rang in between. It was from Eva. I glanced at both of them and then tapped on the green button.

"Hello", I said.

"Hey, Mr. Orchid. Can you please meet me outside in the garden now?", Eva said.

"Anything urgent?", I asked.

"Yeah, kind off. Please come alone", she said.

"Ok, I'll be there in five", I said and hung up.

"What happened?", Drake asked.

"Eva wants to meet me in the garden​, Alone", I said.

"What does she want to discuss at this time of night?", Caleb asked.

"How do I know?", I replied and got up.

"She's strange", Caleb said and then drank his beer.

I left the room and moved towards the garden. On my way, I saw Aria with her friend, Garey. They both were drinking wine at a table. Aria looked at me and waved her hands towards me. I just nodded and left for garden. I'm a very mature person, so I give Aria some privacy.

I walked to the garden and saw Eva sitting on the bench looking at the infinity. She turned all of a sudden to see me as if sensed my presence and smiled at me.

I sat down next to her and smiled back at her. She again looked in front. I followed her gaze and saw a lamp lighting a few distance ahead of us.

"Mr. Orchid, thanks for coming to this marriage", Eva said.

"It's my pleasure, miss. Rose", I said.

"It's a gift from my side to you, so that when I'll be gone you do have something to remember me", she said giving me a bracelet. It was silver coloured and had a heart shaped lock on top.

"But I don't have anything to give to you and it's a ladies bracelet", I replied.

"Just keep it with you, it's very special to me, a very special person gave it to me. And you don't need to give me anything, you've already given me so much. I don't need anything more", she said and I just nodded and placed the braclet in my jeans pocket.

I'll get her a gift too, I thought.

"I'll miss you", she said.

"Why?", I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because of all the favours you've done to me", she said.

"But what have I done? I'm clueless", I replied.

"You know Mr. Orchid, you're a nice person but sometime, nice people also have to face bad times. I will pray for you that whenever you'll have to face any bad time, jesus gave you the strength to bear it", she said.

"Why are you sounding so wired?", I asked and she chukled.

"Nothing. Do you know that it's the last time we're together?. From tomorrow, I'll be gone far away from you", she said.

"I know", I replied.

Where will you go? I wanted to ask.

"I'll miss Jess too", she said.

"Hey can I ask something about you? I mean, you know so much about me but I knew nothing about you. Neither about your family nor where do you belongs to? I knew nothing about you except your name", I said.

"Because you never tried to know me. Remember, you gave me a name in our first meeting?", She asked.

"Yeah, I called you Miss. Stranger", I said.

"Just stick with that name only. My name, Identity, family, everything is for me to know and for you to never find out", she said and chukled.

"Why?Are you a criminal?", I asked.

"What? No", she laughed like a maniac and then said, "May be. Who knows?", And again started laughing​.

"Are you ok?", I asked because she was actually freaking me out because of her wierd talks.

"I'm fine. See", she said and got up immediately but then she stumbled.

"Oops", she said as I immediately get hold on her.

"Are you drunk?", I asked.

"Maybe. A bit", she said and then chukled.

"You should sleep. Come, I'll drop you to your room", I said holding her hand but she just jerked my hand away.

"No, I don't want to. I'm free Mr. Orchid, I want to party", she said standing on the bench.

"I'm free, free, free like a bird. See, I'm flying", she said extending her hand in air and I just pinched the bridge of my nose.

Really now? Do I actually have to bear a drunken girl?

"Eva, please come down. You'll injure yourself", I said politely to her and she shook her head in NO.

"I will be fine, Mr. Orchid. But you won't be", she said and then placed her hands over her mouth.

"Excuse me?", I asked.

She jumped down from the bench and came near me. She asked me to bent down and whispered in my ears, "Someone closer to your heart would broke your innocent heart".

"What are you saying Eva? See, you should sleep now. Come with me", I said and holding her hand moved towards the home. She's talking strange things, the alcohol is making her mad.

I somehow managed to bring Eva to her room and made her sit on the bed. I gave her a glass of water and she strangely, remain quiet and took the glass of water. I sat next to her.

"You should sleep now", I said softly to her. I can under the pain she's going through. One, her love of life is marrying someone else, second she's suffering from cancer. She had a lot of burden in her life.

"Do you hate me?", She asked with her eyes welling up.

"No, why would I hate you?", I asked.

"Do you love me?", She asked.

"I... I..", I was confused at what to reply.

What kind of question is this?

"No, you don't love me. You love Aria but she don't love you. I love Eric but he doesn't love me. We all love those people who can never love us back. We all are such a loosers", she said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Aria loves me, why are you saying this?", I asked and she looked at me with a smile.

"I'm quenched. Gimme more water", she said waving herself with her palm.

'God, what had I done to handle a drunk girl? No wait, a drunk immature kid. Yeah, that she's', I thought.

I got up from the bed and walked to the near by table adjacent to the couch to get some more water and gave the glasa of water to Eva. She drank it in one go and then wiped her upper lip with the back of her hand.

"You should sleep now", I said.

"You gave me water, I would also give you something", she said standing up on her feets.

"I don't need anything. All I want is you to sleep right now", I said standing with her.

But she didn't listen to me and in a split of seconds she came closer to me and kissed on my cheeks. I was flabbergasted by her action. I tried to speak but words were not coming out of my mouth.

"You're a very very good person", she said poking finger in my chest. I was still recovering from the fact that she actually kissed me, Me?

I'm scared how long would she go if she doesn't sleep now. I held her and made her lay down on the bed, much to her unliking. Yeah, who is asking her permission on first place.

"Leave me", she said hitting me on my hand.

"No, sleep", I said.

"Give me a goodnight kiss then", she said.

"What?", I asked more like a schok and then she pointed on her forehead.

No way!!

"Sleep Eva, it's really high time", I said and turned to leave the room but she held my hand.

I turned and she saw me with a smile. " Stay, please". I couldn't deny because of the look she was giving to me. I nodded hesitantly and sit on the other side of the bed.

She held my hand in her and then looked at me. She smiled and I tried to smile back.

"You pity me right?", She asked.

"No", I said.

"Ok", she replied and an errie silence regained in the room.

"Mr. Orchid, would anyone also love me selflessly?", She again asked.

"Yeah, why not?", I replied.

"Thank you", she said and closed her eyes this time with a small smile on her face.

God forbid but I myself don't know that how long I kept looking at her calm and peaceful face. She was looking so innocent whilst sleeping and next thing I did was so not Noah's way but things were different today. I kissed Eva on her forehead, gave her a good night kiss and after having a long stare at her face, I left the room​.

I'll also miss you Miss. Stranger!!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I came to my room only to find Caleb lying on my bed and Drake typing something on his laptop. He had a serious expressions on his face. He was seeming restless.

"What happened Drake? You're looking worried", I said and he looked at me and then closed his eyes.

"Nothing, just some past bitter memories passed​ by my mind. So, I'm trying to divert my mind", he said.

"What is bothering you? Tell me", I forced him.

"Do you remember the girl I told you about? My dream girl?", He asked.

"Who? Your angel?", I asked and he nodded.

"What about her now? It had been five years that you've talked about her, how come you're thinking about her now?. I thought you've moved on", I said.

"I can never forget her Noah. She was my breath, my everything, my passion, my dream. How can one forgot to breath?", He asked with a bitter laugh.

"But she died five years ago, Drake. Did you forgot how bad was your condition after her news of death?. I can't forgot that one hell of a year which you took to came back to a normal life, thanks to your passion of photography", I said sitting in front of him.

"Angel wanted me to become a photographer, I'm doing this all for her", He said.

"Ain't she lucky? How could you love her so much?", I asked.

"Loving her is the only thing I can do", he said and again started typing on his laptop.

"But what are you searching in this laptop?", I asked.

"I'm going through the folders of the photographs, I took in the past three - four days", he said.

"Hey, show me also", I said and he didn't responded. He had a frown on his forehead.

"Just wait a second", he said and then gave me the laptop. I placed the bracelet Eva gave to me on one side of the bed and started looking at the photographs.

"This one is good", I said looking at mine and Aria's picture.

"Noah", Drake voice came as a whisper. I looked up from the laptop to make sure that he actually called my name.

"Yeah", I said looking at him holding the bracelet.

"Who gave this to you?", He asked. His eyes held a schoked expression and his face pale.

"Eva. She gave it to me saying that it's a very special bracelet and someone special gave it to her and she gave it to me as her memory", I said and Drake quickly got up.

"This can't happen", he said and almost ran out of my room. I smelled trouble so, I ran after him. I entered his room only to found him throwing his clothes and other materials recklessly.

"What are you doing, Drake? What happened?", I asked but he ignored my comments and kept on emptying​his bags. After sometime, he took out a chain from his bag. His hands were trembling and he fall on the ground.

I ran towards him and sat down next to him." Drake, what happened buddy?".

"She's alive!", he said in a whisper and looked at the braclete and the chain in his hand. It was looking like a key and chain. He entered the key in the braclete and it opened immediately. I was more like schoked to see this.

What the heck?

"Is Eva your angel?", I asked.

"I got her back Noah. Life gave me a second chance and brought my angle back to me", he said with a happy voice.

"But why didn't you recognise her the time you saw her and why didn't she acknowledge you?", I asked.

"Because I had seen her during my college time. She was different that time, she was blonde and used to wear specs and her brown eyes used to say more than her lips. I always found myself falling for her brown eyes. But now, she had done a major makeover. She had coloured her hair brown, her eyes are blue not those chocolate brown. My heart used to tell me that she's someone closer​ to me but then her outer appearance and the news of her death overpowered my heart's confession and I used to think of it as my fantasy. But see, I was right, Eva is my angel. She's alive, she was with me all these days and I being a fool was blind not to see her", he said looking at the bracelet and the key.

"So this mean, Eva in real life is Evangelina Patrick's, the heir of Patrick's company?", I asked already knowing the answer.

"I don't care who she's. She's mine only mine. I'll ask her why did she not told me about her", Drake said but I couldn't care more.

Did Eva lied to me all these time? Why did she betrayed me?

I'm so gonna ask her answers. Miss. Stranger get ready for some confessions.

--------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

So, long chapter, huh? And with so much new found informed​.

What you guys think about it? Just lemme know.

Okie vote for which one you want to be with Eva.

A) - Noah
B) - Kyle
C) - Drake!!

Vote the story, if you like it, comment your views and yes do share it!!

Keep reading...
Love you all..
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 55.5K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
2.4M 61.4K 32
Jezzabelle & Noah were bestfriends since diapers. They were very close, and loved each other before they even knew what love was, most likely they we...
4.5K 141 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
382 133 22
Maddison Porter has gone through some heartache in her life, when she was 13 years old she was involved in a car accident which killed her mother and...