Awesome Threesome

By Mimilvly

Celebrity couple Joey and Daniel have a bad breakup. Joey is crushed thinking Daniel cheated on him. Daniel i... More

1. The Break-Up
2. Missing Each Other
3. A New Chance
4. Meeting the Macho Model
5. Missing Daniel
6. A Terrible Nightmare
7. A New Bonding
8. The Kiss
9. Love at First Sight
10. Pietro and Daniel Kiss
11. Joey's Family
12. Daniel in Danger
13. Daniel's Dark Past - I
14. Harvard Hottie
15. Daniel meets a Fan
16. Daniel's Dark Past - II
17. Daniel's Dark Past - III
18. Janiel - Tangled in Love
19. Daniel is Safe
20. The Breakup - Joey's POV
21. Janiel Goals
22. Pietro and Nick - Passion Unleashed
23. Will Joey and Daniel Meet?
24. Daniel and Joey's Family
25. Raging Joey
26. Daniel Meets Sean
27. Horny Pietro
28. Joey and Daniel - Alone in the Elevator
29. An Old Deal
30. Daniel Surprises Pietro
31. Was it a Mistake?
32. Janiel - First Meeting
34. Janiel's Switzerland Trip
35. Janiel - Dancing under the Stars
36. A Heart Full of Love
37. A Heart full of Love - 2
38. Daniel Hits Pietro
39. Pietro is Trapped
40. It is Mine
41. I am Special
42. Janiel - Second Meeting
43. The Heart Want What it Wants
44. Heart Pain
45. Reaping Joey's Mistake
46. Daniel Meets Kiera
47. Joey wants Daniel Back
48. None Like You
49. Daniel's Dramatic Night
50. Green Hair
51. Daniel get's Worse
52. The Best Boyfriend in the World
53. Joey Saves Daniel
54. Joey is a Gem
55. Pietro Meets Joey
56. Joey and Pietro
57. Bleak Future
58. Joey Hurts Daniel
59. P's Mischief
60. Daniel's First Boyfriend
61. Lover's Tantrums
62. Desperate for Daniel
63. Joey's First Book
64. You are my Everything - Joey's Love
65. Montana Magic
66. I am Your Boyfriend - Joey's Love
67. Joey's Singing
68. Cry Baby
69. Joey and his Mother
70. I Want Him Back
71. Pietro's Project - Changing the World
72. Joey Kisses Pietro
73. Wolf's Cleverness
74. Misconception
75. Only Me
76. Morrison's Master Plan
77. Joey's Miracle
78. Just Too Real

33. Daniel Proposes to Joey

251 5 0
By Mimilvly

The Interview 

Petar and Daniel met for the first time the next day morning. Daniel walked in dressed very neatly in formals. His hair was combed neatly. He held a file in his hand. He knocked, asked permission to enter and waited till Petar told him to take a seat.

Petar thought his activities were a stark contrast to the long-haired boy in front of the car and the boy running around in a simple t-shirt in the production house.

Daniel started introducing himself after a firm handshake with Petar. He was very polite and quite assertive at the same time. "I am Mr. Daniel Preda. Mr. Graceffa offered to set up a meeting with you. Thank you for your time Mr. Petar Brocadi."

The way Daniel came, sat and talked everything represented a very well groomed man. He got Petar completely at the thank you. Petar simply conducted the interview that day because he felt like talking to Daniel.

Daniel started introducing himself.

"I did my schooling at the Milton Academy, Massachusetts. Then I did my management degree in Harvard. Unfortunately, I won't be able to produce any of my certificates. I believe an experienced professional like you will value talent and experience more than academics."

Petar controlled his smile. He did not believe Daniel went to Harvard or Milton. He knew he was working in a surf shop. He might be a high school dropout after all.

"Tell me more about yourself, Daniel. What are your parents doing? How many siblings you have?"

"My parents died when I was fourteen in a flight crash. We lived in Toronto, Canada till then. I had two brothers. Anton and Chris. Anton and his family also demised in the accident. Chris works in Boston. I moved with him to the US during high school."

Perfect. No parents. Did not give any details about where his brother works.

"I am sorry to hear that. I suppose it is going to be a hard job doing a background check on you Mr. Preda."

"Not really. I have attached my Green card details, my residential address and two references from the current firm I am working in. I moved here only before six months. I lived in Boston before that. Completed the degree in the last batch, just before six months. My college and school will have all my details."

"Do you at least have a Bonafide from Milton or Harvard?"

"No. I was not able to get one," Daniel opened his file and showed Petar some screen shots taken from websites. They were listings of Daniel winning various swimming competitions and Olympiads. Daniel also showed the original websites the screen shots were taken from in his mobile.

Newspapers featuring the same news were also attached. The articles written clearly stated the team from Milton and Harvard won it with Daniels name along with the crew members. He had selected articles which had group photos showing him.

Petar was amazed. The boy does not have a certificate. But, had tried in every possible way to prove what he was saying is genuine.

"You have a very photogenic face, Daniel. Mr. Graceffa is a very intuitive man. He always selects the best."

An innocent smile appeared on Daniel's face. "Thank you, Mr. Bracodi. I will try my best to prove I am good."

"Not so soon," Petar laughed. Daniel had interpreted he was the best. "You are a clever kid. Tell me what you know about management." Petar drilled Daniel into spitting everything he had learned that day. 

Petar still did not know whether Daniel went to college or not. But, he was very sure he possessed all the knowledge a management graduate needed. Daniel knew about all the key management concepts, strategies, who wrote it and how it should be applied to handle various business situations. He knew facts, was good in handling figures. By, the end of a one-hour session Petar was as smitten with Daniel as Joey was.

The Proposal

Joey met Daniel in Petar's office after the interview. Daniel looked very thoughtful.  He had excelled in the interview but backed down to accept the offer when Petar started explaining about Joey's work. He did not have any idea about living in the limelight or the YouTube community.

"I am trained to do traditional business, Mr. Graceffa. I still don't understand how you can make a living through YouTube. I already have two jobs. Let us keep business and personal life separate. I really like to be with you. But, I don't think it will work out professionally," Daniel said in a very straightforward manner. 

"Daniel, nobody learns a trade in one day. Be his manager and observe the industry. I will teach you the rest. It will hardly take you a week to grasp things," Petar was trying to convince him. 

"But, Mr. Brocadi, I thought there will be a family estate, a business or something like that. I really don't understand what he sells," Daniel asked confused. 

"It is him, Daniel. His originality. His talent. Personality. That's what sells. You are already a model. Think of this as appearing in a television show. This is the internet. That's the only difference," Petar was still trying to explain him. 

"And what work will I do? What will be my metrics? For what will I be paid?" Daniel asked. 

"For each appearance you make. Your activities with him. It is like acting. We will draw a clear contract," Petar said. 

"Isn't there any management work I could do for a monthly salary?"

Joey got nervous. "No. I can't let him go."

"You can be my full-time assistant," Joey said, "I want someone to do everything from picking up the P.O. Box items to managing my social media."

"You can get paid on a monthly basis for that like a regular job. And the contractual terms for appearing in the videos will be separate. Or simply join my firm. I will appoint you as an assistant executive. You can handle many like Joey. You will get more experience," Petar said. 

"I will talk with Mr. Graceffa about that. Our relationship is just starting. I need to know what he thinks," Daniel said. 

"I think you should fucking accept the job and we should make love immediately in my car," Joey thought, Daniel got a phone call. He excused himself from Petar and took it. 

"Morrison, Yes. Tell me. About that proposal. I was thinking about it.... I need some time."

 "I am not letting you go work for Petar or any stupid Morrison. You are exclusively mine," Joey fumed. He felt very very possessive at that moment. He surprisingly knew how to make Daniel yield to him at that moment. 

"What the fuck?" Daniel screeched. Joey had hit his knee on the coffee table in the reception hard and blood was pouring from the wound. 

"No not you," Daniel rushed to Joey still talking in his mobile and covered the wound with his hankie. "Morrison, it will not work out. Forget it. I got a new job. I am taking it. No hard feelings. I will call you later," Daniel cut the mobile without waiting for the reply from the other side. 

"Are you blind? Can't you walk with your eyes open?" he asked quite angrily. Joey smiled. He knew he had got Daniel that moment. 

Daniel helped him move to the rest room and cleaned the wound. He dressed the wound using the medicines in the first aid box. He looked up and saw joey standing with his trousers pulled down and a seductive smile on his face. 

"I love you, Joey. I don't think I can leave you anymore. We will hire a common place and start living together," Daniel said looking at his face. He was kneeling on one knee in front of Joey still tending to the wound. 

Even Joey was taken aback for a moment. Daniel had acted so caring in the previous trip. He thought kindling his protective instinct and acting helpless will make him accept the job. But, this was totally unexpected. 

"I never really thought my first proposal would happen in a men's restroom," Joey said recovering slowly. 

"Oh! I promise I will do it again just the way you like it. Is it a yes or no?"

Joey's eyes filled with uncontrollable tears. Daniel stood up and Joey hugged him tight, "just accept the job pig. Be with me. I really want to take it slow," he blurted kissing him all over. 

"What's there to take slow? I clearly know what I want when I first see it. I felt like I was born to take care of you when you got hit. Nothing else mattered," Daniel asked. 

"I don't know. I don't... just work with me. If you still like me then......"

"What's there to not like about you? You are fabulous."

"Mr. Preda," Joey said sniffing, "we were only together for three or four hours. I should know more about you before deciding anything," Joey said leaning very comfortably on Daniel's chest playing with his shirt buttons

"You bitch, people don't cry their heart out if they hear a proposal from someone they don't like. They will try to cut all contacts with them," Daniel said smiling. 

"Ok. I like you. You are handsome. I loved you in the car.  And in the bar and before that. Don't squint your eyes like that. Can't you just accept the job? We will make love every day and you will do all my work," Joey pleaded. 

"You sound like a five-year-old crying for a candy. The contract will be according to my terms. Not yours," Daniel said smiling. 

"Anything for you Danny boy," Joey said kissing him deeply on the lips. 

Next Chapter... Janiel's first trip together. 

To all Janiel fans, 

Keep voting. Keep commenting. Interesting twists lining up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 132 13
Joey Graceffa was a average high school student with the same passion;to get the hell out of there. But will the new student Daniel Preda make high s...
49.7K 1.4K 42
Joey and Daniel are probably one of the strongest couples ever. they've been through a lot from people threatening to ruin their relastionship or Peo...
684 40 26
How far will you go to help your loved ones when they are in trouble? Especially if you are the reason for their peril. Joey and Daniel's perfect lo...
30.8K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...