WWE stories

By Chelsea_Ambrose

wwe stories More

Nina & Justin Gabriel
Stephanie Rollins and Dean Ambrose
Phoebe Martin and Roman Reigns
Ashley and Santino
Ashlynn Summers and Randy Orton
Aressha and Jack swagger
Piper Colter and Dean Ambrose (for moi) part 1
Update
Laylieana and Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose and April May Lopez
Cece and Dean Ambrose
Victoria Jacobs and Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose and Catherine
Piper and Dean Ambrose Part 2
Carmen Danson and Seth Rollins
Dean and Piper Ambrose part 3
Piper and Dean Ambrose part 4
Dolph Ziggler and Lois Welling
Update
Victoria Jacobs and Sheamus
Melody and Seth Rollins
Update
Update
Ryback and (yourself)
Piper and Dean part 5

Cody Rhodes and Victoria Beckham

1.2K 21 0
By Chelsea_Ambrose

《heyy sorry it took so long @alexandiraknight  i've been really busy. but HERE IS THE STORY

hope you like it :P 》

Wow! this place is amazing I thought climbing into the ring for the first time at a live show.

I was early and I had gotten lost.

trying to find this Cody Rhodes person I was teaming with.

It was hard to ask people things especially when you don't speak English very well.

I can understand it better than I speak.

I started to play around runing and bouncing off the ropes. I smiled knowingly that I will debut in a few hours.

"HEY!!!!!" I heard voice.

It took me by surprise. I lost got distracted and got tangled up through the ropes.

"hey hey I didn't mean to scare you" the voice said revealing himself.

i felt stupid cause I didn't know what to say to him.

I watch as he came closer helping me get untangle.

"so don't move your arm"he smiled.

I nodded.

"you don't speak much do you?." he asked while standing me up out of the ropes.

I moved my mouth as if I was going to say something but I just nodded again. scared i'd say something wrong to this beautiful man.

"i'm Cody Rhodes"he said extending his hands.

it's him my partner.

"I.. am.. Victoria Beckham."

"YOU TALK!!!" he joked. Which made me giggle.

"well Victoria Beckham let me help around you it seem likes it's the least I could do. since you are new and all."

" uhh. thank .. you"I said

"I'm guessing you don't speak to much English. " he smiled

"yes"I said perfectly. I was proud it was one of the few words I mastered.

→TIME SKIP←

"ha hahaha Cody you very ... um .fun. funny?"I said he smiled

"see in no time you'll be talking as much as me"he laughed.

i watch simply admiring his eyes. I just blushed at his perfect smile. I had never felt this way what is it.

"so your from Russia ? ". he asked

I nodded "Moscow"

"wow! That's cool so how was it like?."

he said

"uh it was.. hard.. I work very hard. but to get here."I said less excited remembering my past.

"Uh co-."I stopped trying to figure out what to say next.

he realized.

"don't push yourself its alright I got what you were saying." "so you have any family or friends coming to see you to night" he asked.

"no.."I said remembering what it took to get away from them.

They were so strict. I was home school till grade 6 then when to an all girl school. I never really had time to think about others because life was school, gymnastics, Voice, chores, and working part-time.

I did everything and anything for them. I never got anytime in return other than. *Get a Good or well done isn't perfection.  and perfection isn't good enough. You need to be flawless like your sister*

"Really I thought you have at least your boyfriend or someone like that coming" he said"booy boyfriend.?

.what is.. but you are my uh new boyfriend.?" he laughed at me.

"yeah I am sort of your boy that is your friend"he smiled

yeah the only one i thought.

I than blushed in embarrassment realizing what he ment.

but he continued to explain.

"boyfriend is like the boy you know kiss. say I love you." he said making a kiss face

i laughed.

"the one you have these strange feel for in your stomach. You just want to explode because you love them so much and you know the one that gives you those se-.." he laughed

at he's thought.

"Oh I .. think .. I under.stand"I said.

"I not have one of those boy.. friends

I uh never feel..feel.?

"felt" he corrected

"felt that." I said softly.

"oh"he looked a bit surprised.

To tell you the truth I never had this boyfriend thing. I'm not that good with explaining my feelings, but Cody makes me want to be different.  I just met him could this be the feelings he's talking about.

I sighed

"hey tori lets get ready it's almost raw soon"he smiled getting up from the chair and I followed

←TIME SKIP→

"You ready tori" he smiled holding on to my hand.

"Hell yeah! or. it is that what you uh say" I said calming down.

he laughed

"yes it is lets go" he said as he walk out to his music.

(let me go as blood drips from your camera it's like a knife held in your hand.)

He walked out doing his thing I smiled watching him on the screen. It was my turn. The first time.

My music started to play it was my choice. From some old music they had.

I ran out doing my own little poses.

People actually seemed excited.

I was excited and ready to start this match. I came down the ramp. Cody helped me up and held the ropes down for me.

"nice song"he whispered in my ear.

it gave me chills.

"uh thank you". I smiled back.

"you know that was my old theme music right" he laughed.

I blushed.

but that was soon taken away by Aj lee's music blaring ruining my moment.she came out skipping with. BIG E following her down to the ring.

she made Big E help her up. i could see her smirk from that mouth of hers.

she move in to ring skipped around and when to her side.

this match is a mixed tag team. introducing first the challengers CODY RHODES AND VICTORIA BECKHAM.

and our DIVA'S CHAMPION A.J LEE AND HER PARTNER BIG E LANGSTON.

Cody and I talked. "ill go first" he said  I pouted cause I was really anxious.

"Don't worry you'll go soon and get to mess with aj."he laughed as the bell ran and he when to the middle squaring up with big e.

I watch and clapped cody oh as he was quickly over powered by big e.

and rammed into the corner. Big E easily started to talk advantage as aj laughed.

I started to boil.

One thing that bad about me is that I when wrestle, I lost control. I think about what my parents did to me and beat the living crap out of them.

" Давай (come on)" I screamed in Russian

and began that's when cody move out of the way and big hit the pole.

I smiled knowingly cody could now take advantage of this.

he then roll big e in for a pin but a kick out at 2.  near fall

he continued to ware down big E until aj got annoyed and scream to be tag in.

cody created enough separation with a jump kick to big e and big than crawled to aj as she tag he self in.

Cody smiled as he came to the corner.

he tagged me in "go get her "he smiled.

I jumped over the ropes into a full drop kick to aj.

And got up quickly again to keep my momentum.  I ran to the corners and as she up gave he a clothes line.

I picked her up by the arm bad mistake she spun me around taking advantage. and targeting it. and went for blackwidow.

crap I knew I was done for but I couldn't tap. I just try pushing myself to the rope until I held on.

the ref made he let go. but it didn't help as I barely got a breather.

she countined as I counted with a full slap to her face knocking he backward.

I ran and bouncing of the ropes and gave her a clothes line.

I need something think now.

I got at the top ropes. I watched as she slowly started to get up.

I did a backdrop double twist down on aj moving body I didn't care I had to put her away.

and when for the pin

1,2 and a body landed on me as it pull me off and threw me out of the ring .

Dolph Ziggler.

the ref called of the match for interference.

YOUR WINNER MY DISQUAFACION I S THE TEAM OF CODY RHODES AND VICTORIA.

I tried getting up but I had to be hurt as this how my script went.

cody then gave dolph a distaster kick and then continuing it woth cross rhodes but big e decide to join in and cody was the given a big ending.

《time skip》

" uh cody.. that was a .. how do you say it fun" I smiled.

"yeah that's what a first time can do to anyone" he said while we walk out side.

" how you getting home" he ask.

"um .. I call .. a car but I dont know" I explain.

"nonsense let me drive you were going to the same area of hotels" he said grabbing my bags and putting them in his car. we talked well he talked I just listened to his story as we reached to the hotel.

he walked me up to the room. carrying my bags which he didn't have to do cause I just half one small suite case.

I opened to door. and he followed in.

"thank you l" I said

he smiled "no my pleasure"

he start to leave.

" uh Cody .. uh you. stay..." I tryed to say.

"you want me to stay?" he asked.

I just nodded.

"ok"

he sat on the couch and I came beside him. "uh-" he cut me off.

"Victoria uh do you remember that feeling I told you about" he said.

the looking into my eyes.

I nodded and whispered a soft yes.

"oh" he stopped.

and then looked away and got up

" I think I should go."

"noo wait" I said perfectly.

he came back and sat down. "Victoria just tell me. what do you feel".

"I don't know...what I uh am feeling"I said. "it is not normal.. I no.. I can't find it."just tell me"he said again.

"Cody I . no .. I dont know"

he came closer.

"then show me" before I could process what he ment his lips were press on to mine. I had no idea what he was doing to me.

it felt beautiful and strange but I liked it. I just allowed him to countine. as he deeped the kiss.

he let go

"is that what you felt.

all I could do was nodd.

he laughed

"you don't speak much do you" he said

he said pulling me on to him lap.

"don't worry i'll teach you and you'll understand what true love means.

" Cody? ?"

I question.

"yes Victoria"

"I think I understand love now"

and I pulled him into another kiss.

Cody rhodes I think i'm in love with you. I though. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 12.5K 57
so called love story
475K 10.2K 104
@𝑊𝑊𝐸𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐺𝑁𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑌𝑂𝑈 @ 𝑊𝑊𝐸𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐺𝑁𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑃 𝑂𝑆𝑇 🍾༉‧₊˚✧彡 - - STARTED: mar.1...
11K 327 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.
1.2M 24.6K 100
the OG wwe preference book copyright © 2015 SuzunaKolt