PROTECT (SaTzu)

By Mang_jONCE

I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful... More

Chapter 1: Welcome
Chapter 2: Nice to meet you
Chapter 3: New
Chapter 4: First
Chapter 5: Fresh
Chapter 6: Fun
Chapter 7: Trust me
Chapter 8: Owned
Chapter 9: Festival's Blessing and Curse
Chapter 10: Jealousy Part 1
Chapter 11: Jealousy Part 2
Chapter 12: Let's See
Chapter 13: Another Problem
Chapter 14: Again
Chapter 15: Planned
Chapter 17: WORK
Chapter 18: Should I?
Chapter 19: The Day
Chapter 20: Suprise me
Chapter 21: Can't we?
Chapter 22: Player's Game
Chapter 23: Close your eyes
Chapter 24: Walk
Chapter 25: Scorching
Chapter 26: Finding You
Chapter 27: Looking Down on You
Chapter 28: To Let go
Chapter 29: Risking it all
Chapter 30: I'll Show You
END : My Protector

Chapter 16: To start with

3.9K 128 38
By Mang_jONCE

Sana's POV:

I let Alpha Strike move our secret room in my house. Only a few friends and Jun have been inside. It's always dull. Mom and dad don't really mind noise in the house but messing it up can kill you once they arrive.

I went downstairs with Tzuyu to grab some food.

"Ah, Ms. Sana. Your parents told me that you have frienda here. I'm baking snacks for you and them." Ms. Kim said while untying her apron.

"Oh, thank you. I'll just prepare some drinks then" I said while Tzuyu followed me to the fridge. Tzuyu helped me make the milkshake she made when we were in her resort. It was cute and delicious too.

Then someone was calling me on my phone. "Chewy-ah, I'll leave you for a while. I'll just answer the call" I told her. I checked the phone and god, I was happy. My best friend Mina was calling.

Sana:
Yaaa!!! Pengu!

Minari:
O? Sana!!! Guess what?

Sana:
What, what???

Minari:
I'm coming over to Korea! Dad sent me to study here for college. I left highschool early.

Sana:
What?! No way!!!

Minari:
Yes way. And....

Sana:
And what???

Minari:
I'm already at Incheon airport. I'm just waiting for my driver. Uncle told me I'll be staying at your house until college starts this year.

Sana:
WHAT THE HELL. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFOREHAND??? I'll get ready ara?

Minari:
Omo, thanks Sana. Oh,  driver's here. Talk to you later. Bye!

I started jumping around and told the news to Tzuyu. She finished up quickly and served the food and drinks to the team.

"She'll be staying here, let's clean up for her and prepare" I told Tzuyu while going upstairs, holding her hand. "Ms. Kim! Please tell chef to make shawarma and teokbeokki, kamsa!"

I opened Mina's room and cleaned up. "The room seems a bit plain doesn't it?" Tzuyu put her arm around me and I leaned on it. I nodded, "Let's buy comforters and curtains then shall we?"

Tzuyu drove quick since Mina will be arriving soon. I bought blue curtains, and blue blankets and sheets. Blue will bring out a positive yet cooling vibe in the room. Tzuyu even bought some clothes for her, it was nice of her to do that for Mina, though she hasn't met her yet.

We got back home, and ran upstairs. We hung the curtains and changed the sheets. For the rest of the time, Tzuyu sweot the floor and I set up some decorations.

*Ding*dong*

Mina's here.

I answerwd the door and a girl with hair that reached only up to her shoulders wearing black and red was standing. "MINA!" I yelled. She gave me a bright smile and hugged me.

Let's go in. Tzuyu helped me prepare your room. We went upstairs and I gave Tzuyu's gift for Mina.

"Omo! This top and shoes are so pretty!" She said while hugging them. "That's nice of her. She's pretty too."

We talked about how things were going for us.

"Aish, really! Dad sent me here to also find a soulmate. At least he doesn't have any standards" Mina said while drinking her soy milk. "So, how about you Sana. Got any catch so far?"

Tzuyu then knocked on the door and opened it. "Hello, sorry to disturb but there's food downstairs. Would you like me to bring some up here?" She asked.

I smiled at her nodded. Then she left the room. "Yep"

Mina looked at me confused, "what?"

"That girl, she's my catch." I said. Mina's jaw dropped and shook her head. "Didn't expect that your bodygaurd is your soulmate Sana. Lucky you. She's pretty and smart."

Then Tzuyu came back. I opened the door and saw her carrying two plates. "That was quick, thanks babe!" I pecked her on the cheeks.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!" someone shouted causing the three of us to jump. Mina ran over to us and looked at the situation. Tzuyu scratched her head and ran downstairs. Mina and I followed her down.

"YA!" Tzuyu yelled, causing everyone to stop what they're doing. "You're too noisy! Who yelled?" She asked while her hands were at her waist. She looked furious. I covered Mina's ear since she's a bit sensitive to loud noises.

Namjoon and Jeongyeon stepped out and apologized. "Aish, you're making a mess here! Go back to work right after you eat!" Tzuy scratched her head and bowed to us.

"Sorry that you had to witness that. The food is upstairs, it'll get cold" she said. Mina was looking at someone downstairs. She must've caught her attention. Tzuyu and I looked and it was Chaeyoung.

"Mina, would you like me to call her?" Tzuyu asked. Mina nodded but then realized what she did a few seconds later. It was too late, Chaeyoung came upstairs.

"Yes? You need anything?" She asked. Tzuyu smiled, "Chae, can you accompany Ms. Mina outside at the gardens?"

She nodded, "No problem. Shall we go?" Mina didn't hesitate and left us. I kissed Tzuyu on the cheeks and she blushed. So cute!!!

-

We went back to work after eating. Namjoon and Jeongyeon ended up cleaning the kitchen while we were upstairs. Nothing much happened. We were able to get in Dino's files in the computer since it was connected to his phone.

"Looks like they're gonna have a new hideout" Jihyo said while scanning the files. Yes, she's also part of the team now since she's also a stalker and a hacker. She's really smart.

DO took the files and started connecting them together. I looked at the board of the city map and it was leading somewhere.

"If he is approaching me, then I have something to do with him and the Calliber" I said. I looked at the clues pinned on the board.

"To kidnap the girl"

"Wealth owned should be enough to build and supply"

"Take them away"

Then I checked where these came from. It was all from Dino. He planned it. Wealth, and I'm the girl. In fact, I'm the wealthiest girl around the school known by everyone. Tzuyu's wealth is hidden so it's me.

I told what I had found out. "It was for Dino to get my money. Either kidnapping me or robbing me"

"Let's check on that again" Dahyun said. She sighed, "it's true then. Most of the files were the money charts and ratings, bills, and what they plan on doing with it."

"All of them are undeemr Dino's name" Tzuyu said. "We have to find a way to stop them and find out what else they would do with this money"

"To terrorize perhaps" Momo said, "they're bad guys, money and domination is also their thing isn't it? Other groups just do it for money"

We all nodded.

"Guys" Nayeon called us, "seems like we're not enough to handle them"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon and Jeongyeon came in and asked.

"Look" she turned the computer around.

"Shit" we all said in disappointment.

How are we gonna get these guys?

"Maybe we could call our other allies in the agency. The agency knows about it so they won't bother us about it anyway" Tzuyu suggested.

It was a good plan. Tzuyu was calling the leaders of each team and they were in.

"Thank goodness!" Taecyeon said in relief. "What's our plan though?"

"Simple, ambush them in their hide out and arrest them" Tzuyu answered "if they ever plan on harming us, then, let's give them karma"

-

After a few days, we went home early. We decided to eat lunch at home. My parents found out about it too, they scolded me but still accepted. I got help from my parents and recieved more gaurds to help us out.

We had a lot where we can train and meet up. I think we were more than 60.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.4K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
150K 3.2K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
1.4M 36.3K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
53.6K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...