The Truth in December (Your L...

By Blue_Lillium

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED YOUR LIE IN APRIL DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER What if Kaori had survived the s... More

I Love You.....
.....and I you
Monday
The Shopping Trip
100 Views Special!
Tsubaki
Valentine's Day
Snow Storm
300 views!
Kousei's House
The Park
Updates!
Ice Skating (pt 1)
Ice Skating pt. 2
Winter Festival
Afterwards
Updates
The End

Updates

554 11 2
By Blue_Lillium

So hello everyone! I had been having a bit of a writers block so the new update may take a little longer than I had anticipated.

That's pretty much all I had to say, however I would like to thank you all for almost 3,000 views and over 140 votes! (Considering this I might even make the new chapter a special).

Anyways I just wanted to post this to let you know why it was taking so long to upload a new chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 93 17
Hi everyone this my third series, but still winx club an also too it's the first book for this series of winx club. (I don't own the winx club charac...
11K 152 6
Aftermath of the movie
250K 9.4K 92
This takes place after season one of Ouran at the start of the new year. But somethings start to change when the newest foreign student comes to Oura...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...