PROTECT (SaTzu)

Mang_jONCE által

I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful... Több

Chapter 1: Welcome
Chapter 2: Nice to meet you
Chapter 3: New
Chapter 4: First
Chapter 5: Fresh
Chapter 6: Fun
Chapter 7: Trust me
Chapter 8: Owned
Chapter 9: Festival's Blessing and Curse
Chapter 10: Jealousy Part 1
Chapter 11: Jealousy Part 2
Chapter 12: Let's See
Chapter 13: Another Problem
Chapter 14: Again
Chapter 16: To start with
Chapter 17: WORK
Chapter 18: Should I?
Chapter 19: The Day
Chapter 20: Suprise me
Chapter 21: Can't we?
Chapter 22: Player's Game
Chapter 23: Close your eyes
Chapter 24: Walk
Chapter 25: Scorching
Chapter 26: Finding You
Chapter 27: Looking Down on You
Chapter 28: To Let go
Chapter 29: Risking it all
Chapter 30: I'll Show You
END : My Protector

Chapter 15: Planned

4.4K 132 7
Mang_jONCE által

Sana's POV:

Could've been more careful when Tzuyu and I kissed outside. Mom ans Dad found out, now everyone inside the house knows about us. At least they didn't scold me or Tzuyu. They supported it actually.

We just did the task Tzuyu assigned to the team over the break. It was improving but the information and clues gathered aren't sufficient to track those guys down.

-

Back to school. Tzuyu is still getting used to the "being affectionate" inside the house. She still flirts with me in private places. That's nice of her though.

We drove to school and went inaide our secret room and stayed there until class starts.

"I have to leave guys, I have a meeting with the school council" Jihyo bid goodbye and left us. No one really talked since there wasn't much to do. I just laid down on Tzuyu while she caressed my hair while scrolling through her phone. Same thing goes to Jeongyeon and Nayeon too.

Namjoon broke the silence though.

"Guys, what about we stalk Dino. Not literally but keep track of what he's doing" he said while spinning his chair left and right.

"Mmm... That's a good idea." Jeongyeon said. "In what way though"

Tzuyu butted in the conversation "maybe through cameras? Gadges perhaps? DO and Jeongyeon can just upgrade the gadget's compatibility so that it won't get interfered and hacked"

They all nodded. Jeongyeon brought out her laptop and started doing those coding and programming shit while DO and Shownu took out all the gadgets and modified them to something that won't be easily recognized.

The whole team worked on it so that we'll be able to attach them around the school before classes start.

Nayeon, Namjoon and Jeongyeon went out to attach them to the hallways and outside. We managed to make around 10 minicams with sensors built in.  While the rest just stayed inside. I was looking outside the window when I saw Dino talking to someone over the phone.

Looks like someone was yelling at him, causing him to distance the phone from his ear. He looks pissed. I called Tzuyu and she watched him too. After a few minutes, Tzuyu went to her laptop.

"Hey chubs, do you know his number?" She asked me while typing something.

"No, but I can get Jackson to get his for me" I said while calling Jackson on Tzuyu's phone. She stopped me ,"No, he'll tell Dino about that. He'll approach you more then. I'll do it." I handed the phone to her and called Jackson.

JACKassON:
Hello? Well, look who's calling me now. You up to date me?

Tzuyu:
No I'm not. Please give me Dino's number.

JACKassON:
Huh? Dino's number?  Why? You wanna date him too don't you?

Tzuyu:
Date him too? Is he taken or something?

JACKassON:
Pretty much. He has a girlfriend outside school.

Tzuyu:
What the... Who is it?

JACKassON:
Dunno, but I've seen the two of them making out often at the bar behind the school. Why so curious?

Tzuyu:
Uh... Whatever. Just give me Dino's number. I'm not gonna date him so don't worry dickhead.

JACKassON:
K, I sent you his number.

Tzuyu:
Thanks boi. Bye.

*Call ended*

She sat down on her chair and started connecting to Dino's phone. I sat down on her lap, and wrapped my arm around her neck. Connection was successful, she can see where Dino is going and recieve his calls. Tzuyu and I looked at his recent calls...

Girlfriend- a minute ago
BigDick- two hours ago

"Girlfriend huh" I whispered to myself. Tzuyu heard it and looked at me. She held me in the waist, so that I won't fall off the chair or her lap and gave me a peck on the cheeks. "I'll take care of it chubs." She said. I gave her a smile and kissed her back.

"Oh for crying out loud, get a fucking-" Jeongyeon said but Nayeon punched her on the chest. "Aishh, mian"

"Okay, you're back now. Namjoon, activate the cameras and ooen them on our PC." I told him and he opened the desktop.

We all went over and the cameras worked. Good. I set it on record.

"We just need more so that we can attatch them outside. DO, make a minicam that can attach on clothes, and Jeongyeon, open the laptop and secure Dino's number there. We have to make sure we won't get caught or lose his tracks."

After a few minutes, we all went to class, Nayeon took care of the shift today. She excused herself from class to gaurd the room. Just in case.

-

We went to the cafeteria and bought food to eat inside our room. Taecyeon and Tzuyu were talking outside the cafeteria, leaving me and Shownu there.

"I'll buy the food Sana, go to our room first, it's safer there. " Shownu said while heading to the counter. "Ani, I'm fine. I'll help you out. I'll just sit over there okay?" I told him. I sat down and looked over my phone. Then a guy sat down in front of me, eating a sandwich.

Shit.

It's Dino.

"Sup Sana, haven't talked to you for a while." He waved his hand at me. "How's it going?"

"Mmm... Nothing much hehe" I avoided his gaze as I laughed. "Why are you still here?"

"Because I want to stay here, with you" he said as he winked at me.

Fuck boi, I said in my mind. "Well, I have to go." As I stood up, he grabbed my arm, "wait! Are you... Avoiding me?"

Yes, yes I am. I said to myself.

"No, I'm just busy" I replied. He sighed, "Can't we just hangout normally for once?"

"Didn't we before?" I said while getting up. I walked away but he chased me. I heard his footsteps getting closer so I pressed the ring Alpha Strike gave me before. Calling for help. Shownu immediately recieved it and left the food on the counter.

"I'll come back for that miss!" He yelled as he ran.

I found myself at the door of the cafeteria and I saw Tzuyu and Taecyeon running at the end of the hallway. "Tzuyu!" I yelled. Then  I felt something grab my shoulder.

It spun me around and I saw Dino. He was in front of me. Before I made a move, he pressed his lips against mine. I pushed him away but he was too strong, I won't even budge a bit.

I looked over to Tzuyu, and saw her clenched fists. Her brows were furrowed while. Taecyeon decided to stop and hold Tzuyu from running. He knew that if they made a move, we'll be exposed.

Then, another guy walked towards me. He pushed Dino away. I was frozen and my hands were shaking. Dino walked towards him

Shownu then arrived. I told him to stay put and come to us.

"What's your problem man?" He asked him while he pushed the guy back. I ran to Tzuyu's arms and looked at that guy, it was Jun.

Jun chuckled at his question,
"No, the real question is what's YOUR problem perv." Dino grunted and attempted to punch him but Jun quickly grabbed the Dino's arm. "You're slow too" then he twisted Dino's arm, and turned him to his back. He then pushed him against the wall.

"Leave the lady alone." Jun said to Dino who was sitting on the floor while holding his hurting arm. "Well, aren't you a gentleman?" Dino replied.

"I guess I am." Jun grabbed him by the collar and pushed him on the wall again. "Try to make another mistake here, you'll never come back again" then he let go of Jun who was catching his breath. He turned around to leave but Dino ran behind his back and choked him on the neck.
With his instincts, Jun immediately threw him around while Dino was hanging onto his neck and back punched him on the stomach, causing him to fall down again. Jackson and his gang came running as they saw what was going on.

"What the fuck? Dino, you okay bro?" Jackson said as he helped him up. "Hey bro, what's your goddamn pro-" he didn't continue. He saw Jun rubbing his neck.

"Jun." Yoongi called his name.

Jun smiled at them, "it's been a while hasn't it? Is this thing your friend?"

They nodded. "Hmm... You made a bad replacement of me while I was gone." He said. "He's dumber than all of you."

"Ye-yeah, he is I guess" Mark stuttered. They all stood properly including Jackson, "Sorry Jun" they said in unison. Jun just laughed at them, "are you? Could've chose a nerd instead of this dumbass" they bowed to him.

He walked towards me and gave a smile "Watch out kid. I'm not everywhere" as he ruffled my hair. Tzuyu thanked him and then he left.

Jackson suddenly kicked Dino "You fucking idiot! Why'd you fight him?" He yelled. Dino stood up and rubbed the wound he had on his elbow.

"What do you mean? He pushed me first! I was kissing Sana!" He said.

Mark walked towards Dino and punched him, "Jesus Christ, and you call us fuck boys. Cheating on your girlfriend eh?" They left Dino at the floor and apologized to me.

Tzuyu's POV:

Taecyeon oppa and I were talking. We were looking at the school map and the phone used to check on the cameras. Suddenly, someone pressed their ring for help. We checked it on the phone and it was Sana, she was near by at the cafeteria.

Taecyeon and I ran until we saw Sana. Then Dino grabbed her shoulder and kissed her. I saw how Sana tried to escape but couldn't. I was furious like hell. I ran but Taecyeon oppa stopped me.

"Don't Tzuyu. You'll blow up the cover if you do." He told me. I just watched how he owned my girlfriend. Then I saw Jun approach them. He pushed Dino down.

They started fighting, not Jun but Dino tried to get back at him. Jun just defended himself. Jackson and his gang then arrived. Jackson went to Dino to helo but he saw Jun, then stopped. All of them apologized to Jun as he left.

While Jun was talking to Sana, the boys started kicking and scolding Dino for being an idiot. But before Jun left, I gave him my gratitude for saving Sana.

-

I held the meeting at our secret room. Sana was sleeping on Dahyun's lap on the couch. She must've been tired from what happened earlier.

"Guys, this is getting risky" I told them. "After the incident, we're getting more problems from the Calliber. Seems like they're planning to approach us" I opened the laptop and showed tgem Dino's text messages and played the recorded phone call.

"Pfft, such a wimp. He called his sunbaes to approach us after what happened." Nayeon said while she crossed her arms. "True." Namjoon agreed.

"That means we have to move to a different meeting place. It's gonna be risky here, but we can leave the minicams here." I said.

"Good plan." Taecyeon said.

"Why do we need to move though? Besides that reason." DO asked.

"They can ambush the school, and know more about us. We need to secure the students' safety here too. We have to avoid causing fights here." I replied.

Jeongyeon stood up "Let's start packing then. But where do we go first?"

"I know" Sana yawned. "You're awake chubs" I smiled at her. "Where can we stay?"

"At my house, we have plenty of extra unused rooms." She said. "Will that be fine with your parents though?" I asked.

"Yep, they're gonna be fine with that. Just don't make a mess and not be too noisy" she said.

"Let's pack up then." Jeongyeon said.
"I'll build a mini satellite first. We need a stable connection to the cameras from a far place"

-

I drove them to the house, and the other Alpha Strike members went in awe. "That's a huge house you got there Sana" Jeongyeon said

"Duh, she's a heiress for fuck's sake Jeongyeon" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

We went to the third floor and set up our things. Uncle and Aunt were there. "oh, Sana has brought some friends in." Aunt said. "Hi, we're Sana's parents"

The team bowed at them.

"If you need anything, just call any if the staffs here available kids, Sana, we'll be leaving for a while. Tzuyu, take care of her as always" Uncle said while he was carrying his luggage downstairs.

The room was big, big enough to have lots of set up devices.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.7K 145 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
20.3K 1.1K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...