House of Windsor

By MissDKennedy

Dayna is just a normal girl with a big like for the royal family. But what happens when she bumps into someon... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Epilouge
Authors Note

House of Windsor

10.9K 71 7
By MissDKennedy

My name is Dayna. I am 12 and I am what I call different from other people. You see I love the royal family. I live in London so I know all the action that goes on. I've been to most of the royal palaces in London or in the outskirts. I've also been to the Mews, The Tower of London and all the other historical places including HMS Belfast once. Anyway, I love Kate Middleton. I love her fashion and everything about her. I always scribble in my diary what she does, wears and where she goes.

It was like any other day. I was walking home from school. I decided to go the long way along Oxford Street. You see I live with my sister. However my parents are always away on business trips. My sister doesn't treat me with respect. She rips up my homework so I have no excuse but to say the dog got to it.

However I was walking along and next thing I knew was a bike was riding towards me. The person on the bike shoved out their hand and pushed me over. I hit the ground really fast. My head was spinning like a top. I lay on the ground. I knew my sister would kick my butt when I got in for being late home. She'd think I had got up to mischief or something.

The next thing I knew was I heard footsteps. They got louder and louder. My head was still spinning but I could hear.

"Oh my. You poor thing! Are you alright?". It was a woman. I slowly got onto my knees and looked. My head stopped spinning. Next thing I knew who it was. It was Kate! As soon as I saw her, my head stopped spinning. I could see and hear clear.

"Yes. I'm sure I'm fine" I said it quietly as my voice hadn't perked up yet. "Oh I think you should lie down. Maybe you'll feel a bit better then" Kate helped me to my feet. "Oh. Your Highness" I tried to sound polite. She looked at me. "You know who I am?" She sounded startled. "Of course I know. You're the Duchess of Cambridge! You're the most perfect person I've heard of!" I smiled.

She looked at me. "You really think so?" She blushed a bit. "Of course! I'm Dayna. Dayna Miller" I smiled and held out my hand to shake. "Oh it's a pleasure Dayna! It is so wonderful to meet you. As you may know, I am Catherine. But please call me Kate" Kate seemed so friendly. "If I had a bunch of flowers, I give them to you, but I don't have much money on me right now" I shrugged.

"Oh it is fine. Listen, how about I get you to a doctor?" Kate suggested. "You must have hurt your head in some form". I agreed. "Please come in the car. I'll take you there". Kate and I set off in the car to the doctors.

"Oh you'll be fine Dayna. You just had a bit of a bump. You may have a bit of a sore head for about another hour but if you rest, then you'll be fine. I do suggest taking tomorrow off school just in case it isn't better by tomorrow" The doctor sounded assuring.

When Kate and I were leaving, I started to unfold to her. "I suppose you better get home" Kate suggested. "I don't really want to leave" I sighed. Kate seemed really worried. "Why is there something wrong at home?" Kate bent down and spoke to me. "It's just I don't have any family. Only my sister. I don have parents but they're always away on business trips. Just now there in Milan discussing a big deal for a busines promotion" I told her every bit of the truth.

Kate thought for about a minute before she told me something, this would change my life! "I know somewhere you can stay. I'm sure William and George won't mind but you can come to Apartment 1a and stay with us in Kensington Palace". I mean staying with royals! I'm so glad I took the Oxford Street way home now! I immediately agreed.

We got in the car and Kate and I set off for Kensington Palace. When it came in sight, I fizzed up with excitement. I remember during my weekends, I used to save my pocket money and use it to buy an underground ticket and come to the palace gardens and have a great time. However I hadn't done that in ages, as my sister used to lock the doors and hide the key so I spent my weekends at home.

We then passed through security gates and went up the private road into the palace. The next thing I knew, we were parked up in front of Apartment 1a. When Kate and I got out, we saw the large black door into the 21 roomed house (even though it is called an apartment, it could pass as a house), and out walked William.

Kate and I went up the steps and inside. Kate gave William a kiss and I was introduced. I curtised, and bowed my head. "Good afternoon, your Highness" I said. "Oh, hello. It's a pleasure to meet you Dayna" William took my hand and I rised. "So, sleeping arrangements?" Kate put her hands together.

Kate took me on a tour of the apartment. There was the royal area and if course the staff area too. Then next door to William and Kate's bedroom, was my room.

I just was so shocked! There was no other room ever! There was a massive bed with purple and gold covers. There was a desk, dressing table, window seat, walk in wardrobe, dressing room and an en-suite.

I then ran over to the window and looked out. It had gotten dark but I didn't mind. There was a lovely view of the gardens and the palace gates.

William came over and joined me. "Do you think you'll be comfy here?". I was just so happy! "I'll say" I joked. I then remembered, what am I going to wear?

To me it felt a bit silly to be asking myself such a question. I hadn't even thought of what I'd say to my sister. I didn't even know if she'd noticed I wasn't at home, as she usually just sits in her room playing betting games on her laptop.

Kate then pulled out her mobile phone and called someone. Me and William however were too occupied watching people walk past in the gardens. "Don't worry Dayna, we'll get you something to wear for tonight" Kate then dialled a number and phoned someone.

"Hello? Hello Felicite! Listen I was wondering, can you have a...." Kate started. She then turned to me. "Dayna what is your clothes and shoe size?" Kate held the phone call. I smiled. Kate Middleton was buying me clothes! "I'm a size 10 in clothes and a size 7 in shoes" I smiled at Kate and she smiled back. I then returned to looking out the window with William.

"Yes can I have a size 10 ivory, lace nightgown and a red, thick dressing gown and a pair of matching slippers in size 7 please?" Kate placed in an order for luxury clothes for me.

They were meant to be specially made from Kate's personal shopper in Harrods. Apparently, if Kate goes shopping there, they shut down the store from public access so she can get some privacy.

"Well Dayna, I've placed in an order for nightwear for you. It shall be arriving in an hour" Kate smiled. We sat in silence until we heard Prince George, crying from his nursery.

"I'll go and check on him" William went to check on George and Kate and I started talking. "So tomorrow, I'll take you to Harrods and you can buy nice new clothes and I'll pay for it" Kate put away her phone. She always smiled.

"And tomorrow you can meet Prince George and I have arranged for my hairdresser Danielle and her team to do your hair too". "REALLY?!" I was being given free hair and make-up treatment from Kate's personal and private beauty team!

Kate nodded with a chuckle. "Then all you need to do is dress the same and you can pass as 'Little Kate'". We laughed for a bit before we heard a knock at the door.

All of a sudden a maid walked in carrying a Harrods box.

"Special delivery Your Highness" The maid handed Kate the box. "Oh thank you! Well I'll see you later" Kate waved the maid goodbye and she came back over with the box.

"That was Janny the maid. She usually brings us the deliveries we get from the department stores. You will probably meet her later" Kate told me.

I jumped onto the bed and opened the box. There was white, crinkly paper inside. I pushed it to the side and saw the clothes. I pulled them out and looked at them all.

The slippers were really fluffy and the nightgown was gorgeous. The dressing gown was my favourite. It was red and was embroidered with gold. On the left hand breast was the letter 'D' for my name.

"I'm going to test out the dressing area and try it on" I squeaked. Kate clapped her hands excitedly and I tried it on. The dressing area was massive! There was a luxury sofa for trying on shoes and mirrors everywhere!

My hair was still in the pony tail it was this morning. I pulled it out and let my hair flow free. It's my sister who makes me wear my hair the way I do. She said if I wear a ponytail, I'm showing respect to people with naturally short hair. Of course it is silly to do it now, but my sister puts my hair in a rough ponytail every morning, whether I like it or not!

I waved my hair about and then put on the clothes. I looked gorgeous. Better than I have ever looked before in my life! I came out and modelled it for Kate.

She grinned and giggled as I striked poses. "I can see you in the next issue of Vogue" Kate joked. I giggled and pretended I was a model. "Miss Dayna Miller was radiant in the last photoshoot she did for Chanel, modelling a beautiful gown of gold lace!".

Kate applauded me. "Oh bravo! Bravo!" She chuckled. I remained in the clothes as I would have to wear them tonight.

At 9pm, I got settled in bed. There is a trunk at the foot of my bed so I sat my dressing gown on it. I sat my slippers at the side of my bed so I could just slip them on in the morning.

I lay tossing and turning for a while before William tucked his head in and said goodnight. I eventually dozed off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 544 47
' 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰' when nicholas and may get married, they embark on a new journey together. but wh...
3K 121 15
Life has change a lot, I finished university I got engaged and then married, and now I am a full time working member of my family. Life is going well...
49.4K 1.2K 35
Princess Alice is the daughter of Prince William of Wales and his girlfriend, Catherine Middleton. Hey life will never be normal, but we follow as sh...
18K 629 59
Princess Ella Elizabeth Windsor. Princess of Buckingham palace. Sometimes she loves being a princess but sometimes she hates it. She soon starts lovi...