The fault in the street

By wannabeabarrelracer

Ashlyn Day is the younger sister to Chris Day aka ( kamikaze) and she falls in love with none other than... W... More

Meet Ashlyn
Shop Time
Morning
What the Hell
He did What?!
Facing the music
When the going gets to good
It's over
Just let me explain
Race night
Busting our asses
this is it
Proposal
Pregnant
Telling all / part 1
Telling all /part 2
Telling all / part 3
A/n
Y'all done what
What am I going to do with you
Whats that look
Where the hell is he
Their are so Screwed - part 1
Author's Note
Their So Screwed- part 2
A\N
another a/n
A/N #3
note ugh
Their so Screwed-part 3
A\N
Sequel

Cookout

460 10 2
By wannabeabarrelracer

"Justin, you call everyone! Chris, go get the beer, and Shawn, get your ass over?! "I was about to say something when Justin's sister/my best friend Megan pulled up at the shop. "Hey bitch!" she yelled tackling me. "Get your fat ass off me!" I snapped "Nope I'm pretty content right where I'm at." she replied. That's when I yelled for Chris. Megan always had a thing for my brother. When she saw him, she jumped up and turned around hoping Chris wouldn't see her, but, it didn't work. "Hey Megan, bye Megan. "Chris called heading to his truck. "Don't worry, he'll be back." I teased "I hate you, you know that right" Megan said. "Yes I do." I replied.

---time skip---

data-p-id=eb7a0e40572bd1f30a1e7b3de97ff1a7,Everyone was having fun, except for when we ran out of beer. So since me and Shawn were the only sober ones there, I went and got more beer while he stayed a made sure nothing got out of hand.

---time skip---

When I got back I thanked Shawn for watching over everyone and kissed him on the cheek. When everyone went home, me and Shawn went back to the shop and cleaned the place up for the next day. When we got done he drove me home since I was to tired to drive and I must have fell asleep in his truck and him put me to bed cause I don't remember how I got back home.

Hey guys so I now it sucked and it was all over the place but anyways hope y'all enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 1.5K 85
Born into a civil war that has torn her country apart for twenty years, Rowan Emerson fights to maintain the fragile peace that's kept the North Amer...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
16.4K 456 116
Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind sharing her. She is good friends with all the...