crush » [n. horan au]

By strabucks

❝i don't really know him, but i know him enough to care about him more than i'll ever care about anyone else... More

crush » [n. horan au]
diary entry #1
diary entry #2
diary entry #3
diary entry #4
diary entry #5
diary entry #6
diary entry #7
diary entry #8
diary entry #10
diary entry #11
diary entry #12
diary entry #13
diary entry #14
diary entry #15
diary entry #16
diary entry #17
diary entry #18
epilogue

diary entry #9

6.1K 417 35
By strabucks

saturday, june 1st @ 16:48

                so, you're probably wondering why i wrote that horrible "letter" to myself the other day. it's niall. everything just seems to be about niall lately. wow, i'm such a loser. i can't not cry while writing this. i'm such a girl.

                niall aka my crush doesn't talk to me that much anymore, and i miss it. i want to talk to him, i want to listen to his beautiful voice. i miss him. he changed. a lot. i want the old niall back. he just seems so sad nowadays, and that makes me sad. and then yesterday, something else happened...

                it was after school. i had just got my stuff from my locker and i was waiting for my friends at the front of the school. then, i saw it. i saw him. he walked up to a gorgeous brunette and he hugged her from behind, then he grabbed her hand and they walked away together.

                i almost started crying. my heart shattered into a million pieces, and he would never know. i hate everything. my friends soon came afterwards, but i didn't care 'cause i literally ran home. i got home and couldn't stop crying. i couldn't stop telling myself how ugly i look compared to that girl.

                could she be the reason niall doesn't talk to me anymore? i just can't even say his name anymore, it hurts. wow, he actually managed to break my heart without even knowing it. i'm such a loser.

                                                                                                                                                        - cassie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.6K 328 34
After discovering that his father is Shadow Moth, he runs away and becomes the top most wanted criminal as Cat Noir while Paris believes that Adrien...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...