Bound by Love

By QueenOfBeasts

Highest Ranking #59 in Paranormal Sequel to Bound by Spirit. You need to read it first for this story to make... More

1. How is this Possible
2. Change of Course
3. Mine!
4. Tá ár n-anam a shuífear'
5. Island Arrival
6. Ellathor Agape Vespire Solonger
7. The Most Delicious Spread
8. Fallen Angel Training - one on one with Van
9. Werewolf Training - one on one with Ian
10. Vampire Training - one on one with Gray
11. Words that Need to be Said
12. Mating Time Again!
13. It's Official. You are...
14. All Good Things
15. What to do, what to do?
16. The Council, and Parents, and Siblings, Oh My!
17. Meeting the In-Laws
18. The Wolf's Out of the Bag
19. Strategies and Meetings
20. The Devil's in the Details
21. Which Path to Take?
22. Rest and Recovery
23. Love and Confusion
24. New Family
25. Stanley
27. New Developments
28. Tears - Happiness and Grief, Both Bring Tears
29. Heartache
30. Explanations
31. Turnabouts Fair Play
32. Togetherness
33. Practicing
34. What Would Be
35. Please...
36. Rescue
37. I Will Show Mercy
38. Am I a Monster?
39. Stan's Future
40. Stan's Decision
41. Need
42. I. Will. Submit.
43. Sometimes...
44. You.
45. You... Continued

26. What's in a Name

6.1K 395 93
By QueenOfBeasts

"WHAT!?!" Veronica screams as her wide eyes search their faces frantically. She then narrows her angry gaze and twists her lips up in a snarl. "You can't be serious. Why would any one of you want to be with her, when you could get with me!" She looks at Wren with disgust. "I'm sure she practically threw herself at you all but you should know you have options. I know I mainly showed interest in Ian, but you should know I'd be totally down with going at it with all of you if that's your thing. I'm sure that I'd be a lot more satisfying then little miss virgin over here."

Wren's face is red with embarrassment and anger. For a fleeting second, she let Veronica's words cause doubt in her mind. She wasn't experienced at all until she met her mates, what if they had been disappointed? Would someone else be better?

Van – 'Don't doubt yourself Angel. No one could ever feel better or give us so much pleasure.'

Gray – 'It's true My Heart. Only you forever and always.'

Ian – 'What they said baby. Besides, you certainly aren't inexperienced any more'

Ian wiggles his eyebrows at her in a goofy way and leans down to nuzzle at her neck and breath in her scent. Gray has one hand on her stomach gently caressing, lifting her top about an inch so he can stroke the smooth skin of her waist as he kisses the top of her head. Van has one hand on her ass and the other cradling her cheek tilting her head so that his lips can taste hers. The soft, loving moment is interrupted by the horrid V-girl.

"Stop it! You won alright! You all made me jealous, now stop fawning all over that skank and we can all be together now. You don't need her, I'll be anything you want."

"Really Vega, you'll be anything?" Ian asks with hopeful eyes.

Veronica could barely hold in her irritation at the wrong name, but put on a strained smile. "Of course," she purrs. "I'll be anything, do anything for you."

"That's awesome Valora, could you be gone then?" Ian asks with a cheerful smile.

"What?"

"You know, disappear." He says seriously.

"Skedaddle," Van supplies helpfully.

"Vamoose," Gray joins in.

Ian "Go away"

Van "Scram"

Gray "Leave"

Ian "Shoo"

Van "Depart"

Gray "Split"

Ian "Vacate"

Van "Withdraw"

Gray "Vanish"

Ian "Shove off"

Van "Hit the road"

Gray "Take a hike"

Ian "Disappear"

"STOP IT!" She screams her face all red. "Why can't you admit that you want me!"

Van shakes his head, "I will never say that because my mother taught me to never tell a lie."

Ian nods to every word he says, "That's so true. We only want, desire, lust, need and love Wren. We will never want you in any way Valora."

"That isn't my NAME! I know you know my name." She spits out furiously.

"Ah, I'm sorry. It's Varinka, right?" Ian asks innocently.

Gray shakes his head and sighs, "No Ian." Veronica perks up at Gray's words. "I'm pretty sure her name is Vesta." She stomps her foot and lets out a sound of disgust.

Van strokes his beard, "You're both wrong. Her name is Varsha."

Veronica lets out a squealing shriek, unable to articulate in her anger.

Ian scrunches up his nose and covers his ears. In a stage whisper he tries again, "I don't think that's right, she sounds like a stuck pig. Maybe it's Verdad."

Gray "Ventura"

Van "Vimala"

Ian "Volva"

Gray "Vulva"

Van "Vagina" – Ian "The C word version of that one works."

Gray "Vlada"

Van 'Vesper"

Ian 'Vivian"

Gray "Vonda"

Van "Virag"

Ian "Viagra" – Gray "Nope. She has the exact opposite effect of that."

Van "Vivianna"

Ian "Vor"

Gray "Venereal" – Van "Oh, and her middle initial could be D, you know VD."

Ian "Vanda"

Gray "Vedette"

Van "Verna"

Ian "Voldemort" – Gray "I can see the resemblance."

Van "Vanya"

Ian "Valencia"

Gray "Viera"

Van "Venetian" – Ian "Yes! Cause she's like a blind, always throwing shade."

Gray "Va..."

Veronica screams as she pushes past them and runs out of the room and yelling for her mom and dad.

The three men look down at Wren's red cheeked face. Her eyes are filled with mirth, her lips pressed together to hold back her laughter. Ian looks at them all puzzled, "Was it something I said?"

And with that Wren could no longer hold back. She bursts out in loud giggles, barely able to draw in a breath before she starts another fit of laughter. She leans against her mates and every time she starts to quiet down she remembers another name, or the way Veronica looked and she starts all over again.

By the time Veronica returns with her mom and dad in tow, the three brothers are on the sofa with Wren laying across their laps. Her face is red, and tears are streaking down her face and her abs have a slight ache from all the laughing.

The brothers are all looking at her with love in their eyes. Ian is at the end, hands caressing the smooth skin of her legs. Van in the center, one hand gently rubbing her stomach, easing the sore muscles while the other holds her hand to his lips. Gray is at the other end, running his fingers through her hair and sometimes tracing her features with one long finger.

"See mommy, daddy," Veronica shrieks, "I told you she was a slut."

Before anyone could blink, the brothers were up on their feet, Wren set gently on the sofa behind them and they were facing off against the horrid trio. Ian's claws came out, his eyes glowing amber-gold, and his features started to elongate as he growled. Van's eyes gleamed silver as he pulled out one of his golden daggers tossing it up in the air and catching it as it spirals down, over and over again as he stares directly at the nasty bitch who insulted their mate. Gray holds them in place with his powers keeping them from fleeing from the terrifying sight of himself and his brothers. His eyes are bright red, his fangs out and dripping with venom.

Van catches his blade then uses it to point at Veronica, the sharp tip just a hairsbreadth away from her twitching eye. "You! Do. Not. Insult. Our. Mate. She is everything and you are nothing. She is perfect and pure, you are deceitful and disgusting. I see you. I know what you are, and what you are not. If it wasn't for Wren's sweet heart, and forgiving soul, you would have been dead the first time we heard you disparage her name."

Gray forces her to her knees, and makes her crawl to Wren. Van uses his powers to persuade her mind, "You will apologize to Wren. You will beg her forgiveness. Then you will leave, remembering only the guilt and shame of your actions. Change your ways before it is too late."

Veronica cries and sobs as she pleads for Wren to forgive her. Wren places a soft hand on her head, smoothing back the tangled strands of hair from her face. "I forgive you Veronica. Please, I hope you can truly change. Be kinder. To others, and to yourself. The things you do and say, they don't just hurt those around you, but they damage you as well. Each time you hurt someone, a little bit of your soul gets chipped away. It's not too late."

Gray and Van release their hold. Veronica's eyes look confused but hopeful. She nods at Wren, gets up and runs to her room. Her tears stain the air with a briny smell, her remorse is felt in the room and her gasping sobs echo down the hall.

The hour of their meeting with the council is drawing closer, so they quickly make the elder William's forget their presence in their home. The brothers make note that while Dr. Williams looks a little thinner and a bit pale, he seems to be healthy, too healthy. It is with reluctance that they leave him be for now. But soon they will get the answers on how he survived, see if their suspicions were right, and if they were confiscate any remaining bit of Wren's blood. If her blood was to get into the wrong hands, there are too many possibilities as to what they could do, some for good and some for evil.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Please Vote and Comment!

I really enjoyed writing the name bit in this one, I hope it got a chuckle from you as well.

I am so sorry about the delay. I had a bit of writer's block mixed in with not enough energy and some personal disappointments. I will be having surgery at the end of May, so I hope after I recuperate I will be feeling much better and be able to write more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
55.5K 2.7K 52
Warning: There is talk of abuse and sexual abuse throughout the story. Ellie is a mere human, doing what she can to survive. After losing her parent...
2.5M 29.5K 48
ADULT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18!! This is a story of love and desire, Passion, sex and a whole lot of BDSM! When confusion clouds your brain...
143K 7.6K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...