The Other Salvatore

By AThousandYears

Meet Gabriella Salvatore. You might know her as the Original Katherine pierce, that's who killed her 150 yea... More

Katherine's Back.
So.. Innocent.
Where Is Lexi?
This wasn't a date
Guess Who's Bait?
Stefan And Lexi
Founders Ball
Love isn't real, unless it is returned.
I Can't Wait
We Teamed Up
Have You Met Vanessa?
Werewolf Bites...
I want all of you.
Trying Not To Love You, Only Makes Me Love You More.
Someone knows too much...
Anyone up for a Séance?
Don't Trust Me
World War 3! WHOO!
No Dramatic Entrances!
Mystic Falls Population:...
The History Of: Yeah!
We Haven't Officially Met
A Twist?
1, 2, 3. Twaddles Is The Motto.
Now This Is The Story All About- Muahahahaha!
The Other...Waaa?

The Other Salvatore

35.5K 380 81
By AThousandYears

It's been over a hundred years since I have seen my brother's, Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Last time I saw them, they were dead. I walked away because I was going to turn into a vampire soon because of Katherine Peirce. She gave me blood, we had a bond of course but I never wanted to be a vampire like her.

I was fifteen when it happened, when I turned. It was the night that everyone found out about vampires and  they were all killed. But I saw both of my brothers lying on the ground, dead, that was when I didn't know they would come back, when I didn't know that vampire blood would heal you. But know I know.

Everyday that I knew about them, that they were alive, I wondered if I should go after them and find them. Or were they better off without me? Did they even want me? Or did they really hate me? Surely Stefan would be glad to see me. Stefan loved me no matter what. It was Damon who I was not sure about.

The day that Katherine was killed we had a fight. I told him to stay away from her and that ended up in broken bottles, shattered windows, and blood stained pillows. I told him that she didn't even like him, she loved Stefan but he didn't want to hear it. It was morning when that happened. Stefan and Damon fought that day too- because of Damon. He hit me, and that left a mark on my face.

I saw him though, when he did it. Stefan went after him the second he saw it. But not fast enough to take away what I saw in Damon's eyes. After he slapped me, Stefan came up and checked my face and then went to Damon who looked shocked. A tear fell down my cheek, a tear I could not control, and then I ran. But when I ran, I ran past a mirror. In that mirror I saw Damon's eyes filled with tears.

I thought about going back but I didn't. Damon was always the one I would go to when I needed help or when I was sad. Our mother died after she gave birth to me but Damon blamed Stefan for it, I don't know why though, he never told me.

Now I am walking through the woods in Mystic Falls when I come across another person, a boy. He looks familiar though, like we have met before but I am sure that we haven't. I look him in the eye and he smirks at me and puts his hand out.

" Niklaus.. But you can call me Nick," he says. I take his hand and he lifts it to his lips and then puts it down gently.

" Gabriella.. But you can call me Gabriella," I respond.

" Well it's just lovely to meet you Gabriella, but I have to meet my brother. So if you will excuse me," he says.

" Of course, I suppose I will see you around," I comment.

He nods in response and vanishes as do I.

I finally find my way to the Salvatore house and I walk inside, obviously no one alive has been inside last. I look around the house and see that as of now no one is home so I look around and see what has changed. I go upstairs and see that Stefan still has his little Diary so I skim through that and see that he is going on and on about some Elena girl and then I look in Damon's room.

I look at his things and then I try to open a drawer that seems to have been locked by something and I pull it tightly until it budges. I raise my eyebrow as to what might be so important that it is locked away and then I pull out a book.

I sit on his bed and open it and look through the pages, all about me. Like a Diary, it has pictures too. And then I go to the drawer again and see a small box that holds a ring and a necklace that belonged to me, I was looking for it for about a hundred million years. Now I am wondering why he took it from me.

I died that day, my father shot me and he shot Stefan and Damon too. His children, why kind of sicko kills his children? My dad. I push the drawer back in and make sure it's locked and I go back to Stefan's room and see that he has a drawer just like Damon's.

Then I hear a door open and I immediatly rush downstairs and go to the living room, looking around and wondering why I am in the living room. Then I remember that when I run fast, I don't stop fast enough so I keep going. I turn around and see someone walking in the room so I vamp speed to the kitchen.

" I know someone is here. Just show yourself and maybe no one has to get hurt. Maybe, I am just trying to be nice today," Stefan's voice says.

I take a deep breath and then I decide to go because Damon isn't here only Stefan. So I walk out of the kitchen and walk down to the living room, Stefan has his back to me and is facing the other way. I put my hands over my head and start to talk, " Don't call the cops... I didn't do it!"

He immediatly turns around and stares at me. His eyes are wide open and he seems a bit dizzy until he steps forward a little bit and opens his mouth. " Gabriella? Is it.. Is it really you?"

" No it's Pogo the Penguin. Yes Stefan, are you mad? Please don't be mad," I say, tears filling my eyes already.

He vamp speeds up to me and hugs me tightly, not letting go. I can hear him sniffling from tears in his own eyes and I laugh a little. " Your such a baby," I say.

" I don't care! Your alive. Or your undead. My little sister is still here. I can't believe it, I can't believe your still here! Do you know how long I have wished that you would just show up?," He asks.

" Yeah, forever. I missed you Stefan. Katherine turned me into a vampire when dad shot me.... Back then I didn't know that you two were being turned to so I had to leave. I couldn't stand to see my brother's lying on the ground, dead. And I know Damon hates me and you probably hate me too But-"

" I never hated you. I never will hate you, your my baby sister. Damon never hated you, he was just mad that day... I don't know why but he was just so angry with everyone and when you left he got worse," Stefan says.

I pull away from the hug and laugh at Stefan's sobby eyes and point at him and laugh a little. " Remember when I made you cry?"

" No," he says.

" Good, so I will take a picture." I take out my phone and snap a picture of him with his eyes all teary and his cheeks dripping. " Ooo! Vampire shows in picture! Yay!"

He laughs and me and then we walk to the Grill. There, I meet some people named, Matt, Caroline, Tyler, Elijah, Bonnie, Jeremy, Alaric, and some weird guy named George. I walk around the Grill and have Stefan slip my his drinks since techniqually, I am only fifteen. When we are done at the Grill Stefan goes home but I still stay and hang out with Matt. He says that Elena couldn't make it today but she will meet me tomorrow.

" So you are one of the Salvatores? You don't seem like a vampire," Bonnie says.

" Well yeah I am and Yeah I'm a vampire. I hope you don't mind though, I don't mean to be a bother or anything," I say.

" No, no, no. Your not bothering me! I'm just saying that you don't act like a vampire, you seem like a normal crazy teenage girl who was stuck in the Katherine game," she says.

" Yeah, I kind of did. But I'm still me. Gabriella Salvatore. I bet it will be had to fit into this town, you know, being a Salvatore. Everyone will wonder where I came from," I say.

" Hey, don't worry about it. I mean just hang with me we are friends. Oh and stay away from Caroline she is way too nice to people."

" Yeah I kind of figured that.. And she is dating a werewolf?... Hairy-- gross."

Bonnie laughs and I do too and then the Grill closes at two in the morning, I am sure Stefan will be up though. So I'm guessing the Grill only closes for like two minutes everyday.

I make my way through the darkness and I walk up to the Salvatore house and up the steps. I open the door and see Stefan on the phone so I just go up to his room and go to sleep, not caring where he slept because I'm mean(:

When it's morning I wake up and see the sun shining through the window, Stefan is next to me on the bed and his eyes are opened at the sound of me getting up. I go and stand in front of the window and look at my necklace that keeps me from dying in the sunlight. Stefan goes into his bathroom and changes while I stay in his room and change to. I change into a white tank top, white jeans, grey knee high boots, and a grey leather jacket. Then I put on my charm bracelet and my other bracelet that Emily had given me when we were friends and I walk out of his room.

I look around upstairs some more and I find my room and see that my clothes are still in my closet. Then I look at my jewlery and all of my pictures and drawlings and paintings and then I go and look under my bed and find my box of hair acceseries and I take out my white beanie and place it on my head.

I look in the mirror and see my brown hair straightened with a beanie on top, making it look nice. Then I check my eyes to make sure they still work and good news, They do! I take my new purse that I bought and I empty out the old one and place the things into the new one and rip off the tag. Then I sling my bag over my shoulder and go downstairs and get a soda. I decide to go to Bonnie's house when I bump into a large figure when I'm walking through the living room. When I look up, I see Damon.

I back away a little bit, afraid of what Damon might do or say to me so I just stand there and look up at his blank face that stares at me. He wears all black clothing and his hair matches it too. I see Stefan behind Damon, far behind Damon and he just leans against a wall. Damon continues to look at me and then he opens his mouth but no words come out. He stands there like this for about three minutes until I sign and turn away.

" I'm sorry!," he says and I turn back to him. " I am so sorry for what I did, I never stopped hating myself for that. I never should have done that to you. I think about you everyday. And I'm just sorry," he cries. I look at his eyes which have tears in them and I look at Stefan who has a cocky smile on his face. Then I smile back and I look at Damon and slap him hard in the face, " Get it together Damon!"

He looks me in the eye and laughs and then he looks down and I hug him, " Do you hate me?," I ask.

" I love you. Your my baby sister. But do you hate me?," he asks.

"Yeah, a little bit." I shake my head and s:mile." No I don't hate you, I hate what you did. You chose Katherine over me."

" I promise I won't do that ever again. Not for anyone. You know unless it's a sub or you.. Then I choose the sub. I hope you understand," He says.

"Of course I do. And for the record, I tried to save Stefan," I say with a cocky voice.

" HA-HA!," Stefan shouts from behind and Damon grabs me while Stefan comes up with a vampire face and Damon yells out, " You'll never take her alive!" I laugh and Stefan grabs me from Damon and I flip over him and shout, " Last one to the Grill is a loser!"

I smirk at them both and I start vampire speeding toward the Grill and I run inside, almost tripping over Matt but I don't and we both fall to the ground with everyone watching. I quickly get up and pump my fist in the air and shout, " VICTORY! ALAS!"

Everyone just stares at me including Stefan and Damon who just tied for second place and they look away like they don't know who I am and like I am some kind of deranged squirrel so I help Matt up and he laughs at me and then I run to Stefan and Damon and yell out, " Oh! My Brothers!"

 :----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:

Dedicated to SayMyName_ for making the absolutely amazing cover. Lot's of love, darling. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 87 14
It's 2011 when Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan find themselves into the end of an interview to promote Captain America The First Avenger and the inter...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
31.5K 624 18
After becoming Kingsman's top two agents, Eggsy and Roxy are sent on another of many team missions. Their friendship is put to the test when they are...
248K 10.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...