Juveniles » Fillie

By -MyStrangeMind

[COMPLETED] "Keeping it Juvenile" 2k17//-MyStrangeMind © More

Prolouge
0.1 » The Party
0.2 » Caught
0.3 » Locked Up
0.4 » Mugshots
0.5 » believable
0.6 » Trustworthy
0.7 » Fixable
0.9 » I like you
1.0 » Flirtationship
1.1 » Sooner or Later
1.2 » Buttercup
1.3 » Lonely Boy
1.4 » Strange Love
1.5 » The New Kid
1.6 » ignored
1.7 » Foolish
1.8 » Free
1.9 » On The Road
2.0 » Annoyed
2.1 » A Walk
2.2 » Just in Case
2.3 » Secrecy
2.4 » A Ball
2.5 » The Trial
Epilogue
Thank You! + Sequel Release Date!
Sequel is out!!

0.8 » Celebrations

3.5K 118 253
By -MyStrangeMind

It was now time for dinner, Millie and Finn were so tired they even slept through lunch. Walking down to the lunch hall Millie grew nervous, not just of the bright red mark still on her face but also of the bandages on Finns knuckles.

What would their friends say? Would they ask what happened? How would she explain everything? Without realizing it Millie started to breath heavily, almost hyperventilating. So just before they walked in the doors the the cafeteria, Finn pulled her aside.

"Mills, are you okay?"

He asked in a soothing tone, Millie tried to slow down her breathing failing miserably letting out a breathless 'I'm fine'.

"Millie, you're obviously not fine. What's wrong?"

All Millie could do was think of the worst, she was so afraid of what the others would think of her after what went down with Romeo.

Finn had enough and just decided to pull Millie into hug not knowing what else to do. He rubbed his hands along her back in an effort to calm her down, Finn guessed that Millie could be scared of facing the others after what had just gone down but he didn't know how to help.

"Finn, I'm scared"

Finn suddenly felt a lump form in his throat and felt like he was going to be sick, he couldn't speak. He was also enraged, because he knew this was Romeo's fault.

Romeo scared her, he gave her this anxiety about everything. All Finn wanted to do was beat him up again, but he couldn't because now he was on the opposite side of the building.

To some degree that relived Finn, knowing Romeo couldn't hurt either of them anymore. But he still made his mark on Millie, both physically and emotionally.

"Me too Millie, but no matter what I promise it will be okay"

He replied back after awhile, Millie pulled back from the hug to look at him.

"Promise?"

She said in a quiet voice

"Promise."

He assured, and after one more hug the two of them went into the lunch room and went over to their friends. Everyone in the room started at them with wide eyes and to Millie's surprise, Grace and Sophia came up to her and gave her the biggest hug.

Jaeden went up to Finn and patted him on the back and said to him:

"I'm proud of you man"

Finn nodded as he sat down next to Millie.

"How do you guys know what happened?"

Millie asked

"Well, everyone kinda does. It's just something that started to spread around"

Grace explained

"But, we are so happy that he's gone and that you guys are okay"

Sophia said

"Well, somewhat"

Jaeden added earning a slap on the shoulder from Sophia.

"Well on the bright side since that freak is gone, this means we're going to celebrate!"

Grace said pulling out a 'water' bottle

"By getting hydrated?"

Finn asked

"No, this isn't water Finn. This is Vodka, I've got 2 bottles for each of us"

Grace replied

"Grace! where did you even get that!"

Millie exclaimed sounding British as ever grabbing the bottle from her hands

"Ah-ah-ah, British girl"

Grace started taking the bottle back form Millie's hands

"Just know that I have my ways and that I know a few people"

She finished with a wink

"Well, we still have food back at our cell from the nurse so what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Finn said standing up, lunch was over in 5 minutes anyways so it wouldn't kill them to leave earlier.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys at your cell with the 'water' "

Grace said with a laugh

Everyone went into cell 11 until Grace pulled Finn over by his arm.

"Okay look, everyone but you and Millie are going to get a bottle of Vodka. Both of you get the actual water bottles"

"What?! Why?"

"Because, Millie will think she's drunk then. And everyone does stupid things when they are drunk, so since she'll most likely end up kissing you. After that I'll explain to her that she's not actually drunk, and hopefully she'll realize that she likes you"

"What do you mean, hopefully?"

"Well there's always the possibility that she could get really pissed off about all this. Anyways, are you in or out?"

"Well, I don't know Grace"

"Come on! Don't be a pussy!"

"Ugh fine, I'm in"

"Good, now here are the water bottles. Oh and you should know that everyone knows about the plan, so don't worry about telling the others"

Finn nodded as he took the water bottles and walked into the cell handing two of them to Millie

"Ugh finally! It feels like I haven't had a drink in forever!"

Millie exclaimed throwing off the cap starting to chug the bottle of water

"Wow uh Millie, you may wanna slow down there"

Finn suggested lowering the bottle from her lips

"But it tastes so good!"

She said already acting a little tipsy finishing off the first bottle and going for the second.

"God, it feels so good to finish a bottle that fast! I think I'll do it again!"

And before anyone could protest, she was already chugging it. As she finished it she practically fell over onto Finns chest acting like a drunk mess.

When in reality, she was the most sober of them all.

"Hey Finnie~"

She slurred putting her hands on his chest making him give Grace a death look. Grace just laughed and gave him a thumbs up, Finn felt himself heat up as Millie moved her hands to his hair and began to play with it.

"Here, why don't you drink a little too"

Millie said reaching down grabbing a bottle, only she grabbed one of the bottles that had actual vodka in it. And because they are so young, they don't need as much as 1/4 of the bottle to be drunk. It is straight vodka they're drinking after all.

She popped the cap off and placed the bottle to Finns lips

"Drink up sweetie"

She said lifting the bottle, and Finn was so close to spitting it out immediately knowing that it was actual vodka. But if he did, then Millie would know she's not really drunk.

So, he drank up. A little over half a bottle before Millie put the bottle back down at her side. Finn found himself feeling more confident before that feeling dropped when he saw Millie put the same bottle to her lips finishing it off.

She had just drank actual vodka so now Grace's plan had failed because both Finn and Millie were drunk. Or really, it worked.

Grace just wanted to see Finn and Millie drunk together as the rest of the group did, so they planned to get the both of them drunk.

Not knowing what he was doing anymore, Finn reached for another bottle which had vodka in it and began to drink, he got about 3/4 of the way done with it before Millie took the bottle away from him.

"Don't be a hog!"

She said backing away from him dangling the bottle in her hands before finishing that bottle too. Finn always found Millie cute, but right now she was hot.

Millie motioned with her right index finger for Finn to come over to her as she swayed in the middle of the cell, he obliged and walked over to her. She got close to his ear and said:

"You know one thing that I've always wanted to do again?"

"What?"

Finn asked wrapping his arms around Millie's waist

"This"

She said sweetly placing her lips onto his, sending sparks flying everywhere inside of them. They shared a sweet passionate kiss as if no one else in the world existed even though their friends were looking on snickering like little kids.

Now, it would be such a shame if in the morning, they wouldn't be able to remember a thing...

Oops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 325 24
~ • ~ The title says it all ~ • ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ • ~ (may contain swearing) 1k✅ 5k✅ 10k✅ 15k✅ 20k...
3.5K 108 19
"we're just not fit for each other. we're both so fucked up in our own ways that we'll end up hurting each other." i look deep into his eyes. "aren't...
16.3K 574 12
[SEQUEL TO JUVENILES] [COMPLETED] After being separated for 5 years, Millie and Finn are finally set free. But will they find each other again? And i...
15.2K 388 20
"You're my best friend.... I will never give you up... I promise." Strangers? Friends? Best friends? Lovers? Whatever we are, is how I like it. Just...