Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomli...

By autumn1324

I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (part 1)
Chapter 57 (part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New Story
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book!
New Fanfic

Chapter 23

5.1K 87 7
By autumn1324

Quotev questions:
To: Louis
I-Am-Not-Obessed said:
To: Louis,
How come you didn't stop when Alyssa told you stop?
A: Good question,um there is just something that you wouldn't understand, I'm not exactly an open book. Maybe you'll fine out later. Idk I just don't show much emotion or open up to people the only people that know everything are the guys but I mean we tell each other everything.

To: Kenna
DeMeya said:
What things does Louis do that piss you off?
A: It's has to take him to really screw up to piss me off. Sure he hurts my feelings sometimes, but I don't think I have ever been pissed at him. He usually hurts my feelings by accident cause he had a bad day or something and then immediately apologizes.

Wattpad questions:
From:Niallscrazymofo1226 on Wattpad
To:Alyssa
What is it like loving a punk boy?
A: It's really different you know? Never thought I'd fine the person I love, let alone him be a so called "punk". I'm not really on to label people, I mean what's the point? After school that where your title stays anyways. But Louis he's amazing actually really sweet when he isn't being mean. It seems a little to good to be true.

To: Louis
What attracted you to Alyssa?
A: I'm not sure, maybe the fact that she wasn't throwing herself at which made me want her even more. Or even her beauty. She's really beautiful and I just really don't deserve her, she's says I do but I really don't.

To: Kenna
Are you glad your best friend and brother are dating?
A: It's a bit awkward cause every time I need on of them they are just snogging away. I fine it their relationship cute. I haven't seen Lou happy since him and Emma and it warms my heart. I just wish I had a little more time to hang out with her, but I'm just happy Louis finally found someone that makes him happy. He better not mess this up

So guys! That is a characters ask if you have any questions for the the characters let me know what it is and I might just feature it. (;

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
After Louis told me that story Kenna came out apologizing for her tardiness explaining that the tea party went a little longer than suspected. I tell her it's fine and get up from Louis' lap. "Where are you going?"

"Perrie's in the car waiting for us. We are going shopping." I see him frown a little. "I'll be back, I just need some girl time okay?" I say walking closer to him, giving him a hug. "Remember 7:00 casual." I smiled and nod. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I say giving him a light peck on the lips. "Can I at least walk you to the car?" I nod. "You may." He grabs slowly reaches for my hand entangling our fingers (http://everythingyoulovetoohate.tumblr.com/post/76764793186).

MaKenna was walking ahead of us as we were walking slow to Perrie's car. When we walk out the door Perrie honks causing me and Louis to laugh. "I gotta get going."

"Okay I love you babe don't talk to anyone other than Perrie and Kenna okay?" I roll my eyes. "What are you so scared of?"

"It's uh. Nothing just listen to me please?" I roll my eyes. "Bye Louis I love you." I say giving him a peck really quick.

(A/N: I'm actually really lazy and don't feel like writing a shopping scene so I'll just continue on past it.)

*After mall
We spent a good 4 hours shopping well "shopping". Considering none of were really in the mood to try the clothes on we just hung out and bought things we knew would fit. All in all we had a great time. I decided to have the girls come home with me to help me get ready. I texted Louis telling him I was home and the girls where with me. He replied with 'okay'. We are currently getting me ready. Well more like they are attacking my closet. I told them I was supposed to dress casual and I'm not sure where we are going. They won't even give let me interject.

They both have different styles that are really cute, but they put together and outfit in both of there styles and it couldn't be more perfect. (http://weheartit.com/link/qgLhLn) MaKenna called dibs on my makeup and Perrie was doing my hair. (http://dreamingofmysticfalls.tumblr.com/post/77427090255/selena-gomez)

"I love it! Girls it's perfect!" They smile at the end of their work. "Well is he picking you up or are we taking you over there?" I shrug. "I'm not sure I think he'd pick me up, but I'm not sure."

"I can find out!" Kenna yells and pulls her phone out. Typing in on the screen. Seconds later it vibrates. "He said picking her up, what kind of question is that?" I giggle. "Just tell him alright,and that I wanted to know since you're with me." She nods, typing what I said. "He said he'll drop me off." I nod. "Okay, now we wait."

We sat in my room chatting about everything for about 20 minutes. When I heard an knock on the door. I heard talking downstairs I'm guessing my mom or dad answered the door. "Alyssa!" My mom hollers for me. I get up and walk out and see Louis standing there with his head down and his hands in his pockets. "Hey Louis!" I say as he looks up. "Uh where's Kenna? I sorta gotta take her home."

"Right I'll get her." I run up to my room telling the girls they had to leave. We all walk downstairs, Perrie taking her keys out. "Hey Lou I can take her home if you want then you guys can just leave." Perrie states. Louis puts on a thinking face. "Uh, I don't know." He says worried. "Lou. I'm your best friends girlfriend please just trust me. I'll make sure she's safe."

"Okay but if anything happens it's on you and I don't think I could forgive you." He says sternly. She waves him off. "Stop pestering me I'm a good driver, she will get home without scratches." She starts walking out when Louis calls her. "Hey Pez!" She turns. "Can you.. I don't know this is a lot I'm asking, but can you watch the girls tonight?" She nods. "Yea, any specific reason?" He nods. "Yes but I'm sure you know this reason." She gives him a questioning look. He goes and whispers something in her ear and she makes an 'oh' sound. "Yeah, I'll watch them tonight. I think I remember their times from last time." He mumbles a 'thanks'. Once she leave Lou and I walk out the door to his car. "Did I tell you how lovely you look?" He states. "No you didn't, but I just threw this on."

"I'm sure you did, why didn't you stay in what you were in before?" I shrug. "I'm a girl with a boyfriend, I have a reason to get pretty." I say. "Well you don't have to for me." I smile. "I don't. I do it cause I want to. Sort of a present for you." I say. He chuckles and kisses me softly. "Let's get going alright?" He says opening my door for me and letting me get in. Then he opens his and turn the radio on just for background sound.

"Lou, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about tonight, and the girls. I need to know if they are safe." I rub his arm telling him to calm down. "Hey, the girls will be fine Perrie's with them they will be alright."

"That's not what's bothering me." He states. "You want to talk about it?" I ask. "No, I want tonight to be about us, not my crappy life." I'm a little taken back but this statement. It hurt just a little. I stay quiet and look out the window. "What's wrong? Did I say something." I shake my head. "Nothing, like you said tonight is about us not your crappy life." He sighs. "Alyssa, please if I said something tell me."

"It's nothing, just me over reacting." I say. He puts his hand on my leg with his eyes on the road. "What are your over reacting about?" He says calmly. I take a deep breath. "It's just when you said your crappy life I took it to heart cause I'm apart of your 'crappy' life."

"I didn't mean it that way love, I'm sorry."

"I know you didn't, like I said, I was over reacting." I say. "Now can you tell me where we are going?"

"Mini Golfing." He says with a smug look. "Is it because you get a chance you have your arms wrapped around me, or you want to get your butt whopped."

"Whichever is less painful." When we get to the mini golf course we pay, well more like Louis paid and refused to let me pay. As I suspected Louis picked this so he could have his arms around me. He even snuck in a few kisses.

"Alyssa, you know that I love you right?" I nod. "Don't forget it either." I smile and he kisses me. Walk up to hole 18 and Louis assists me again, I end up loosing but I don't right now. Sure I'm competitive but I sure he's even more competitive. When we walk up to the shack to turn in our clubs I shiver. I never realized how cold was. "You cold love?" I hear Louis ask. I nod. "Yea just a little." He starts taking off his jacket and hands it to me. "Here." He says handing me his black Adidas jacket. "No I can't take that, what if you get cold?"

"I'll be fine, I'm pretty sure I'm used to this weather after living here for 18 years." I smile. "Thanks." And I put the jacket on. It is huge on me, but he insist that I look adorable in it.

"You hungry?" I nod. "Come on let's go, there's a diner up the road we'll eat there." He say wrapping his arm around my waist leading me to the car. We are in the car for I think two minutes before he pulls up to the diner and we get out. He leads me in and we are greeted by the waitress. "Welcome to-" she cuts herself off as she looks up. "Louis? Is that really you?" He nod. "It is Mary."

"Wow I haven't seen you since you swore to never fall in I've again after you and Emma broke up. My have you gotten big." He smiles. "Now who is this lovely lady?" I think her name is Mary said gesturing to me. "Mary, this is... This is Alyssa, Alyssa this is Mary." Mary smiles. "So how do you to know each other?" I laugh. "Oh uh. We kind of are dating." Louis says nervously rubbing his neck. "Come on I'll take you to your favorite table." He smiles weakly. "Still want your usual?" She asks and nods. "What about you miss?" She says handing me a menu. "Can I have sometime?" I ask politely. "Of course take your time." She walks about. "Mary's a really nice lady, how do you know her?"

"I used to come here all the time, to just get away. She'd sit here and listen to me, cook up my favorite meal on the house. My family would come alJong every now and then, but I was Mary's favorite customer. She's like my mom away from home I guess you could say."

"Get away from what?" I ask as I look up from the menu. "Just everything doing on you know?" I know that he's not an open book so I'm just going to leave it at that. "Can you help me decide?" He nods. "The chicken tenders and burgers are to die for here." I nod. "I'll take the tenders since burgers are messy." Mary come back to our table. "You ready?"

"I think I am, I'll have the chicken tenders with fries." Louis laughs. "She means chips, she's American and still not used to these words." Mary nods. "Alright what to drink?" I look through the varsity of drinks. The one thing I miss about America is our sweet tea. "I'll just have a Coke." She writes it down and disappears to the back.

"You're going to have to start using words from here love." He says teasingly. "Well I'm sorry that I'm an American." I say laughing. "Any guy would be lucky to date you, because your American, why did you pick me though?" I shrug. "I don't know. I just never took any interest in the other guys at school. Niall and I are friends, I'm kind of friends with Liam. Harry scares me, and Zayn is quiet, but according to Perrie the sweetest thing on the planet. Then that Lucas guy Perrie is friends with he's pretty cool, but we are all just friends." I state.

"I have other friends you know? They are not just guys." He states. I nod. "I'm sure you do, but I only have met the guys."

"I'll introduce you to the whole group tomorrow. There is like 3 or 4 others that you have to meet." I laugh. "You don't even know?" He shrugs. Mary comes back with our food. "Here you go you two. If my favorite customer needs anything just let me know." She says. "Is there any reason you came here Lou?"

"Just wanted to take you to my favorite restaurant. That's all." I look at him. "Go talk to her, I'll be fine. It's obviously something she knows about go I'll sit here and eat." He smiles getting up. "Thank you."

*Louis' P.O.V.
I got up and walked to where Mary and I would always have our chats. "Hey Lou what can I do for you?"

"Can I uh.. Just talk to you, you know like I used to?" She has a sympathetic smile on. "Yeah come on, sit down tell me what's going on," I tell everything that's happened since the last time we talked. I even tell her how my mom is drinking again, and how I'm scared I'm going to hurt Alyssa.

"What do you mean your going to hurt her?"

"I mean I love her I really do, but I'm afraid if she finds out stuff about me she's going to be hurt."

"You have to tell her." Mary says. She always gives the best advice. "I know, but I can't loose her like I did Emma." She looks at me telling I have to choose. "Fine, I'll tell her. But let me talk to someone first." She kisses the top of my head like she used to. "I'm always here Lou, okay." I nod and give her a slight hug before going back to the booth with Alyssa.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait for the update but it's finally here! What do you think? Comment questions to the characters if you have any! See you in the next update!

-Autumn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 18.3K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...
2.3K 85 57
They judge her by the way she acts, the way she looks, and the way she dresses. She's all alone, and she's ok with that. No one cares about her, and...
101K 2.2K 30
Harry Styles.. well in other words. The nerd, the freak, the social loner. He is well you could say hated. Very much so. So what happens when he meet...
723 0 54
Jerica Jo James loves to draw, it's something she's done since she's been a small child. Over the years she's only gotten better. Now at the age of 2...