Juveniles » Fillie

By -MyStrangeMind

[COMPLETED] "Keeping it Juvenile" 2k17//-MyStrangeMind © More

Prolouge
0.1 » The Party
0.2 » Caught
0.3 » Locked Up
0.4 » Mugshots
0.5 » believable
0.6 » Trustworthy
0.8 » Celebrations
0.9 » I like you
1.0 » Flirtationship
1.1 » Sooner or Later
1.2 » Buttercup
1.3 » Lonely Boy
1.4 » Strange Love
1.5 » The New Kid
1.6 » ignored
1.7 » Foolish
1.8 » Free
1.9 » On The Road
2.0 » Annoyed
2.1 » A Walk
2.2 » Just in Case
2.3 » Secrecy
2.4 » A Ball
2.5 » The Trial
Epilogue
Thank You! + Sequel Release Date!
Sequel is out!!

0.7 » Fixable

3.7K 143 251
By -MyStrangeMind

Finn was the first to wake up, looking at the clock seeing that breakfast had started 7 minutes ago, he told himself he'd be fine without it.

By now he was lying down on the bed after falling asleep last night, with Millie on his chest. She still rests her head there as Finn has one arm around her, but he tells himself that she will wake soon and that she probably won't be too happy.

There's just something about Millie that makes Finn care for her more than he's ever cared for anyone else.

Millie slowly starts to wake up, and feeling Finns arm around her, after her nightmare she panics. She sits straight up and starts to breath very quickly. Finn sits up after her and once again puts his hand on her back.

Millie looks at Finn uneasily, she doesn't remember what was real and was a horrible dream last night.

"Finn?"

Millie asked shyly turning around on her bed to face Finn

"What happened last night?"

She added

"Well, the first thing I remember was waking up to you crying and I obviously came over to help you. I wasn't really expecting it but you gave me a big hug, so big you practically pulled me onto your bed. And i didn't really say anything to you and I just let you cry, and then you stopped and we just kinda fell asleep"

Finn explained looking at Millie's small frail hands

"I uh, I had a bad dream... about Romeo"

Finn immediately perked up and looked right at Millie even though she wasn't looking back

"If, if you don't mind Millie, I would really like to hear about it"

Millie flashed Finn a soft smile joining eye contact with him once again

"I don't want to go back into detail about the dream but, but now I think I might believe you"

Millie trailed off avoiding Finns eyes again

"R-really?"

Finn stuttered, he was happy to hear that Millie might actually believe him

"Yeah, really"

ThudThudThud

There was 3 loud knocks at the cell door, and Millie assumed it was a guard so standing up and opening the door only to reveal a very angry Romeo

"Millie what the fuck?!"

Millie took a few steps back gulping, becoming scared of Romeo

"Why weren't you at breakfast!"

Romeo said suddenly stomping over to Finn who was in a not so good place on Millie's bed. Romeo took the collar of Finn's shirt and got real close to him and said:

"I swear to god if she even touched you I
will—"

"I didn't now get off of him!"

Romeo turned around to look at Millie who had just yelled at him

"Don't tell me what to do, bitch"

Romeo spat

"How am I the bitch when you're the one overreacting just because I didn't show up to breakfast!"

Millie fired back

"Because, because you were back here with Finn, cheating on me!"

Romeo said pointing at Finn who got up from the bed and started walking to the door, unnoticed

"I just slept in, that's all!"

Millie tried to explain

"Yeah, you slept in on Finn's chest."

Romeo huffed

"Okay yeah you know what Romeo I did! Because he was right there for me after I had a nightmare! And do you wanna know what the nightmare was about? It was about you, that you took advantage of me, and did all of these things to me. And maybe if everyone wasn't telling me that you're in here for rape then I wouldn't have had that bad dream now would I? Now tell me why you're really in here or we're through"

Finn was gone now, but Romeo was pissed and started to back Millie up against a wall

"Well maybe your friends are right Millie, but look, your precious little Finn has left you and I can take all the advantage I want. But you've been very bad to me today and I think you need a punishment"

And without any hesitation at all Romeo slapped Millie right across the face leaving a large bright red mark. Thankfully this was the time that one of the guards that Finn went to go get opened up the door.

The guard was going to get to Romeo but Finn beat her to it. Finn had also seen Romeo slap Millie and that was his breaking point, he practically tackled Romeo into the center of the room.

Finn just started to throw punch, after punch, after punch. For some reason the guard checked that Millie was okay before even looking at Romeo and Finn, maybe she agreed with Finn's actions, who knows.

Finn just kept punching and he started to say something

"Don't" punch "you" punch "ever" punch "hit" punch "a" punch "girl" punch "again"

And by then, Finn was pulled off of Romeo by not the guard, but Millie. The guard who had the name tag of 'Natalia' put a pair of handcuffs on Romeo and walked him out of the cell, but Romeo needed the last word

"Little cunts"

Romeo mumbled as he walked past Millie and Finn, making finn try to go at him again but, Millie kept her grip. And after he was gone and their cell door was closed again, Finn fell to his knees and just broke.

Expectedly it would be Millie crying now since she was the one that got in the fight and got slapped, leaving a huge red mark. But Finn was rather the one to cry now.

He felt as if this was all his fault, and also that everything was moving too fast, and the fact that he was actually in Juve was really starting to set in. But what hurt Finn the most was when he saw Millie get slapped.

Because you see, Millie chose to live a life of crime. She could've been a little rich Brit with straight A's, but she chose to commit crimes and drink, smoke and do drugs instead.

Finn was more given his lifestyle, he didn't have many options to chose from so he made his own. And for him to meet Millie, someone just like him. It meant everything too him but he knew that he was getting attached too quickly.

Finn just wanted everything to slow down, he wanted to get to know Millie better, to get out of all of the drama and to just live the best life he can.

"Finn!"

Millie's voice brought Finn back into reality and he looked to her with tears streaming down his face

"Millie?"

Millie pursed her lips and looked like after seeing Finn she was about to cry too. She nearly pounced on him burying him in another hug.

Finn fell backwards onto the floor once again holding onto Millie tight, but not too tight.

After around 10 minutes or so Finn began to sit up but Millie stayed latched onto him, only pulling her face away enough to make eye contact with him

"Thank you, Finn"

Millie said sweetly now using one of her hands to place it on his jaw, feeling it when he started to smile. Finn really didn't have anything to say, he just kept smiling feeling that now, everything was finally okay.

To be honest, Finn did think about going in for a kiss, Millie did too. But for both of them, it was too soon. They just stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Let's go get you cleaned up, Wolfhard"

Millie said starting to stand up

"Same goes for you, Brown. Come on, the boys bathroom is literally deserted"

Finn replied

"How about the nurse, that seems like a Wayyy better idea than a deserted boys bathroom"

Millie said with laugh

"Oh you're no fun"

Finn said opening the cell door for her, the cell doors were only locked at night.

The nurses office was right down the hall from their ward so they didn't have a long way to go.

Arriving at the nurse it was dead, since this was Juve and not like a school where you just go home if you were sick. Finn signed Millie and himself in and then sat down next to her. Millie took quick notice of his bruised up knuckles

"It's really nothing mills..." Finn said trying to hid his knuckles.

He looked to her, she still had the bright red mark on her face.

"And what about you, have you even seen this?"

Finn asked very gently going to touch the mark

"Ow fuck! Don't, just don't do that"

Millie said moving Finns hand away but still keeping her hand on his while she could, this made Finn smile.

Soon enough a nurse with the tag 'Winona' came out to help them

"And what happened with you two?"

She asked getting a few various supplies from a cabinet, both and Millie and Finn just kinda shrugged not wanting to talk about it

"Funny, I get that same answer every time"

She said sarcastically putting some type of ointment on a cotton pad. She walked over to Millie who instinctively took her hand off of Finn's

"Okay honey this is gonna hurt a bit"

She said wiping the pad all over the red mark, Millie winced in pain but got over it.

"Well, that mark is gonna last a week or two and it'll be a bit sore but you should be fine"

She said giving Millie a thumbs up then turning back around she grabbed a different ointment package and some bandage wrap

"Now you,"

Winona started over taking one of Finn's knuckles in hers as she started to clean it

"I'm gonna put these bandages on you and I want you to take them off in a week okay?"

Finn nodded as she started to wrap one of his knuckles up and took his other hand and did the same thing to it.

"Here's some lunch for when you're hungry for it because I want you to stay in your cell and gets some rest, here's a note to stick right outside of your cell— got it?"

Finn took the lunches and Millie took the note as they both said simultaneously:

"Got it."

They laughed afterwards and made their way back to their cell

At the cell Millie started up some conversation as she sat down on Finn's bed next to him

"I guess your not 'big bad Wolfhard' anymore with those bandages"

"And who says that?"

"Me, duh"

"Well I'll have you know I can still be just as bad with or without some stupid bandages on my knuckles"

"Okay, whatever you say Finnie"

"Finnie?"

"Yup! I think it's a cute nickname for you"

"Do you know what else is cute?"

"Oh no don't you even—"

"You."

And with that Finn pecked Millie's cheek making both himself and Millie go red, as Finn looked straight ahead in embarrassment Millie just started to laugh into his shoulder

The two kids fell back into Finns bed and took a little nap :)

A/n
Double update because why not

(Because sleep is for the weak)

Okay well, I do have PAARC testing tomorrow so I should get *some* sleep

Updated this again because of a horrid typo

Things may or may not be looking up from here ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 25
Random and fluffy Fillie one shots. It can get quite strange over here, I have a lot on my mind... Feel free to send requests! Thank you to everyone...
233K 8.1K 42
millie has always been the center of attention. she's extravagant, sometimes friendly, and doesn't have a care in the world. but at times, she can be...
16.3K 574 12
[SEQUEL TO JUVENILES] [COMPLETED] After being separated for 5 years, Millie and Finn are finally set free. But will they find each other again? And i...
38.9K 981 30
•Discontinued• When Millie's bad behavior finally breaks her parents they send her off to summer camp for the bad behaved.... Where she meets him...