His Territory | Harry Styles

By DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... More

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
Boss And Heartache.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
Protection and Feelings.
So Complicated.
Collision Course.
Horrifying Territory.
The One Who Waited.
Behind the Scenes.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Finest.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Thin Ice.
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Found Out.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

Unforgettable.

2.9K 121 47
By DaneJLion

Monumental:(Adjective)

-great in importance, extent, or size. "it's been a monumental effort" -synonyms: huge, great, enormous, gigantic, massive, colossal, mammoth, immense, tremendous, mighty, stupendous, vast, prodigious, Herculean, titanic, gargantuan, staggering, exceptional, extraordinary; informal ginormous. "a monumental task"

-Terrible, dreadful, awful, colossal, staggering, huge, enormous; catastrophic, unforgivable, indefensible; informal whopping; rare egregious "a monumental error of judgement"

-Impressive, striking, outstanding, remarkable, magnificent, marvellous, majestic, stupendous, prodigious, ambitious, large-scale, grand, awe-inspiring, awesome, important, significant, distinguished, classic, memorable, transcendent, exalted, unforgettable, enduring, lasting, abiding, permanent, immortal, historic, epoch-making. "the ballet is one of his most monumental works"

-

Joe

Billy left for work, she said since Harry was better we should leave and seem to be-

Okay, okay. So that wasn't her exact words. 

She may or may not have said, and I quote, "Get your horny ass's out of my apartment, I don't like coming home to PDA in my home! Not to mention you two having angry sex in my bathroom." 

Two hours later and I'm inside of Harry's famous mansion. I helped him to sit down on his sofa.

"Are you gonna be alright?" I questioned as a crease forming between my brows while I stood between his legs. 

Harry looked up at me, his olive eyes locking with mine. Reaching out, his hands grab my hips and pulled me down onto his lap. "Are you worried about me, Ms Hemmings?" 

With my legs positioned on either side of him, I couldn't help but find myself staring deeply into those eyes that have the ability to make you so fucking wet just by looking into them. 

"It was just a question Mr Styles, I'm only concerned about your-"

"So you are worried," I watch his pink plump lips turn into a smirk. His forehead leans against mine as I gulp down a lump in my throat. "Now, about me taking you out."

"I'm not your girlfriend," I point out. 

Fuck, I wish I was though. 

The things he could do with his lips and that long tongue.... I'm one hundred percent sure, he could make me climax just with his tongue alone and those fucking fingers... oh. my. god.

With his brows raised, I feel one of his hand falls my hip. With his free hand, he touches my right cheek bone before gliding his fingers along my skin ever so slowly, leaving a tingling sensation. 

His fingers brush over my lips, sending a chill throughout my body.

I have the suddenly urge to lick his fingers; like a lollipop. I'd roll my tongue over the tips making sure I wet them, before opening my mouth and sucking on them.

I close my eyes and reopen them to find his lips suddenly hover over mine. 

I fucking get butterflies in my stomach. 

Why do I have butterflies!?

His hand leaves my face only to wrap around the back of my neck. For some reason I find myself making the first move, I place my hands on his shoulders and with my eyes now closed; our lips collide. 

My hands squeeze his shoulders as I kiss him, deeply. He playfully bites down on my bottom lip earning a moan from me. I feel his tongue slip into my mouth so I tilt my head to the side to give Harry better access.

My eyes flutter open only to find his shut tightly. He kisses me with so much passion, I gasp into his mouth. We're both forced to pull away to catch our breath, but Harry leans his forehead against mine and with his lips merely millimetres away from mine own. 

Each time he exhales, I feel the warm air exiting his mouth; fan across my face.

"Since when do friends kiss like that?" He breathes out. Locking eyes with me.

My head falls against his chest. One of his hands shifts to my back as I respond saying, "I don't know Mr Styles, I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you."

"I'm not complaining, it was just a question. Cuz, I'm getting mixed signals ya'know?" 

I sigh against his chest, feeling it rise and fall each time he breathes. "I'm sorry," Is all I say before climbing off his lap. "You're right, I'm just confused with myself."

And with you.

I want to add but don't.

-

When I finally decided to go back home. Yes, there's a high possibility I'm going to my death. So I hope whoever was digging that hole for me; is ready.

My feet carry me to my front door, the white door of death staring me in the face. My death has written all over it.

As I reach for the handle of doom, it twists before I can even bloody touch it and the door flies open. Almost fucking knocking me backwards. I managed to keep myself from falling down the five steps leading to the front door.

Diverting my gaze from the ground, I blew out a large amount of air and felt a lump suddenly form in my throat.

"You have some nerve coming back here," My dad growls his blue eyes narrowing at me. "I'm so disappointed in you Joe." 

"Dad I can-"

"Don't give me excuses girl!" With his much larger hands than me, he grips my wrists and tugs me inside; slamming the door behind us. 

My wrists sting under his harsh touch, "Dad you're hurting me!" I warn.

Instantly dad releases my wrists and watches as I rub the reddening skin around them. "I'm sorry," He quickly apologizes. I look up at his face to find his features now softening.

Fucking bastard. 

"You're just protecting me, I get it dad but did you really have to beat Mr Styles like that?" Just as I thought he was calm, rage now takes over his face. 

Does anyone own a gun? I might need it, just to shoot his leg or his arm. Or use an axe and cut off his dic-

Apparently, dad was talking to me but I zoned out. "Joe? Were you even listening to me?"

No, not really. Sorry, dad, I was planning your murder. "Yes."

"What did I say?"

Fuck.

"Um? You're disappointed in me?"

The sound of his hand connecting with my right cheek echo's throughout the house. The impact so great it forced my head to the side. Instantly, I felt the stinging sensation spread throughout my entire right side of my face. 

"Joe-"

My hand flung up and held my burning skin. "You know what? Fuck yourself!" I spat, turning on my heels and harshly opened the door I had been dragged through only minutes ago.

I felt my eyes begin to tear up as I bolted down the steps.

"Joe!" My poor excuse for a father kept calling my name but I ran from our front yard and onto the sidewalk. "Joe! Come back here now!"

Ignoring his calls, I ran and ran and ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I past people who gave me weird looks, some held concern, while others looked at me with pity. 

I lost track of how long and how far I ran. All I know is, the sun had already set by the time I stopped at the corner that turned onto his street.

The bitter cold London air rushed by me, causing goosebumps to form over my exposed arms. My teeth chattered from the coldness, I hugged myself in an attempt to gain some warmth. 

A shooting star fell from the night sky. I watched as it burnt up in the earth atmosphere. 

Why couldn't that be me? if only.

My mind flickered back to my dad. I can understand why he's mad, he watched Harry Styles take his daughters virginity when she was intoxicated. But he didn't have to fucking beat him, he nearly killed Harry. Back home in Australia, everything was so different. We moved to London about a month ago, and in that month Luke has decided to move out, I lost my virginity to the King of London. 

Why does life have to be so fucking complicated?

Suddenly a car speeds around the corner and hits a muddy puddle in the middle of the road.

Yes, the brown, cold and disgusting water engulfed me, completely soaking my already freezing body from head to toe. And yes, I cursed very loudly and may have flipped the driver both my middle fingers and yes I may have even called them names which I don't want to repeat.

I stood on the corner absolutely stunned. My body felt so fucking stiff, I'm sure my limbs are frozen. 

Tears spilt over my brims and ran down my cheeks. When I brushed my fingers over my right cheek in an attempt to wipe the unwanted tears away, I flinched. My cheek feels swollen and hurts like a bitch.

Fucking hell, dad must've hit me hard. 

I hadn't heard nor seen the lights of a car which apparently had stopped next to me. 

It's only when I heard the footsteps and then felt a large, warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with the fucking sex god himself. 

His olive eyes scanned my entire body before they landed and narrowed at my right cheek. I whimpered when his hand gently brushed over my sore cheek. 

Usually, the eyes that could instantly make any girl instantly wet, turned dark. His facial features now turned to rage as he gritted his teeth together and in a deep yet husky voice he asked. 

"Joe? Who did this to you?"

I turned my face away from him, refusing to reply. 

So when I didn't answer I felt him place his jacket around my freezing body, "Mr Styles what-"

"Come with me babygirl."

-

After a warm shower, Harry gave me some of his sisters' pjs. 

I made my way down the spiral staircase and into the large lounge room to find Harry already approaching me with a hot drink in his hand.

"Here," He extended his hand out and gave me the cup. "How are ya feeling love?"

I shrugged, since he brought me back here I have hardly spoken to him. Changing the subject I asked, "How are your ribs?" 

"Mm, better I suppose." I felt his arm snack around my waist and pull me to him. "Thank you for taking care of me,"

I chuckled. After taking a sip of the hot coffee, I followed him over to the sofa. "I should be thanking you. Mr Styles-"

"Harry, I told you to call me Harry."

"Right, Harry." I placed the cup on the glass table in front of us and sat next to him. "I should be thanking you, Harry, you saved my life in more than one ways so-" I paused feeling his eyes on me.

Turning my head I noticed him staring at my slightly swollen but less sore cheek, "Please tell me, who did this to you?" He asked for the tenth time, yes I've been counting.

"Harry-"

Reaching up, his fingers brushed over the red skin. "Who did it, Joe?"

"Please, I know you'll get mad and want to beat them up-"

"Damn straight I will!" He inhaled a large amount of air.

Harry pulled me closer to him. Wrapping his arm around my shoulders, he said something that made my heart literally stop.

"Someone touched my territory!" 

I think I fucking just choked on my tongue.

-

A/N: 

What will Harry do if Joe tells him her dad is responsible for her cheek?

Do you think she'll lie? 

Or let him beat the living shit out of her dad.

Her dad's an asshole anyway.

Also, thank you guys for reading this book. Never forget I love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
3.7M 80.8K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
1.6K 103 102
Louis is a goodie two shoes. With a reliable girlfriend back home. He's got direction,ambition and a mother who's intent on keeping him that way. But...
91.2K 2.1K 56
Nessa Black has sworn off men after her ex leaves her with a broken heart. But when Harry Styles walks into her London tattoo parlor, her world is ro...