Roomates 2. (Jhope x Reader)...

By JhopesHolyBooty

The story with you and Jhope, doesn't end in part one. It continues on with many things happening. Interestin... More

A/N
Years later.
The Parents.
Drama.
Rumors.
Forgiveness.
Answers!
Graduation.
Answers pt.2!
Goodbye.
A/N.
Not An Update!!

Q&A!!

2.7K 57 52
By JhopesHolyBooty

Ask your questions that you are just dying to ask. You could ask your favorite characters in the story (not including "___" because its basically the person who's reading it haha.)

Jhope

Park Jimin

Kim Eun Bi

Kim Taehyung

You could even ask me, the author, JhopesHolyBooty!

Ask them anything and they would answer!

Q&A ends 4/12 (Wednesday)
*actually, depends how many questions I get haha*

NOTE: IF I DONT GET TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS, I WILL MAKE A PART TWO OF IT!

Lots of love and heartus. <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...