[M] I HATE MY FUCK BUDDY | YE...

By _OKAYAKAI

a story of two enemies who can't even stand each other can't get enough of each other after just one sex. [ T... More

IHMFB : INTRO
IHMFB : ONE
IHMFB : TWO
IHMFB : THREE
IHMFB : FOUR
IHMFB : FIVE
IHMFB : SIX
IHMFB : SEVEN
IHMFB : NINE
IHMFB : TEN
IHMFB : ELEVEN
IHMFB : TWELVE
IHMFB : THIRTEEN
IHMFB : FOURTEEN
IHMFB : FIFTEEN
IHMFB : SIXTEEN
IHMFB : SEVENTEEN
IHMFB : EIGHTEEN
IHMFB : NINETEEN
IHMFB : TWENTY
IHMFB : TWENTY ONE
IHMFB : TWENTY TWO
IHMFB : TWENTY THREE
IHMFB : TWENTY FOUR
IHMFB : TWENTY FIVE
IHMFB : TWENTY SIX
IHMFB : TWENTY SEVEN
IHMFB : TWENTY EIGHT
IHMFB : TWENTY NINE
IHMFB : THIRTY
IHMFB : THIRTY ONE
IHMFB : THIRTY TWO
IHMFB : THIRTY THREE
IHMFB : THIRTY FOUR
IHMFB : THIRTY FIVE
IHMFB : THIRTY SIX
IHMFB : THIRTY SEVEN
IHMFB : THIRTY EIGHT
IHMFB : THIRTY NINE
IHMFB : FORTY
[ ONE-SHOT RELEASED ]
IHMFB : FORTY ONE
IHMFB : FORTY TWO
IHMFB : FORTY THREE
IHMFB : FORTY FOUR
IHMFB : FORTY FIVE
IHMFB : FORTY SIX
IHMFB : FORTY SEVEN
IHMFB : EPILOUGE ONE
IHMFB : EPILOUGE TWO
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (1) ]
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (1)
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (2)
IHMFB : THE CASTS
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (2) ]

IHMFB : EIGHT

27.9K 1.3K 6.8K
By _OKAYAKAI

| visiting day (aka worst day) |

It was the one day Soobin was annoyed from morning until the night because it meant his parents would come all the way to his school to meet him. He just hates this specific day.

Soobin was quite neglected as a child. His parents are both rich— running a million-dollar company. So, they were really busy.

When he was still a kid, he was taken care of by numerous nannies, but he liked being alone. His parents just sent him into a boarding school to 'teach him how to be independent', which was nothing but a stupid excuse.

So in short, Soobin was rich. His parents gave to many charities and said a bunch of bullshit to get more people buying their stuff.

But the truth was, they didn't really care about any of that. His mother only cared about fancy clothes and how people see them, and his father only cared about their company and money.

| sunday morning (10:00 am) |

Soobin was patiently waiting in their cafeteria, seeing tables were filled with students and their parents, talking happily. Soobin could see Beomgyu on the side, laughing really hard while talking to his mother, who had warm eyes.

"Your parents aren't here yet?" A husky voice broke his chain of thoughts, and Soobin turned to the side and saw Yeonjun, handling a cup of juice.

Yeonjun wears a blue jacket, which slightly shows his white shirt inside and a black pants. He can slay that outfit even though many of the students were dressed up neatly to see their parents.

"Yeah, tell me if you see a weirdly dressed woman, and a man who looks like he doesn't give a shit about his son, 'cause that'll be my parents." Soobin said, and Yeonjun just chuckled.

"You?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun took a sip of his orange juice.

"He doesn't come to these things." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded, not asking further.

"Um, by the way— do you remember the test we had last Thursday? Well, I got it back, and I got B+" Yeonjun said, and Soobin gasped, standing up straight.

"Really? Woah— Yeonjun, that was great!" Soobin exclaimed, and then reached forward, but then realized Yeonjun said not to touch him in public, so instead he pats Yeonjun's shoulder. "Good job."

"Thanks to you, Mr. A Star Student." Yeonjun chuckled, and Soobin laughed at that.

"Well, thanks to you too, Mr. Star Athlete. I'm not that bad at football anymore." Soobin said.

Soobin turned around, and then let out a grunt when he saw his parents enter the cafeteria from the other side.

"I've gotta go. See you later?" Soobin said to Yeonjun, who only nodded. Then, Soobin rushed towards his parents.

His mother, who was in a royal blue dress, looking like a teenager who doesn't have any problems with money, and his father who was in a jet black coat and jeans with some fancy belt.

Soobin waved at them, and then saw his mother smile and walks up to him, his father following behind.

"Soobinie! Oh, my handsome son." She said, walking up to him and hugging him tightly.

"Hi, mom." Soobin greeted, and she pulled away from the hug. They found a table and sat down on it, and Soobin looked at them with a small smile on his face.

The least he could do is try.

"How's the company?" Soobin asked.

"Good. We're flying to Paris tomorrow for a meeting with an American company, you'll honestly love working there. Once you get out of school and do business." His mother said with a warm smile, squeezing his hand.

Soobin chuckled nervously. "Would you really want me working for your company, though? Can't really do much-"

"Yes. No questions about it, and you'll be married when you turn 24 or 25 to a girl from a business family and a nice one." His father said, and Soobin's breath hitched.

"Right. Anyways— I got an A in all my subjects-"

"Just an A? You couldn't get an A+?" His father asked, and Soobin looked at him with an annoyed face.

"I did! In Biology, English, and I think I got one in Science too!"

"Think?" His father cut off, and Soobin looked down, fiddling with his fingers in his lap.

"Well, I-I did some extra credit to get my grade up from A-"

There was a silence, his father check his own phone, so Soobin turn to look at his mom. "B-by the way, my art teacher puts one of my artworks in the exhibition she was holding, and many people saw it! T-they said it was really good, and it might go to the newspaper-"

"Don't waste too much time on all of that, Soobin. Spend more time on studying and improving more in academics." Soobin's father said sternly, and Soobin's face fell a little.

"Y-yeah, um... I a-actually like doing art. I mean, of course I focus on my studies too, but my teacher also said I'm really good at it. Well, I want art as my future career-"

"Art as a career? Are you losing your mind?!" Mr. Choi snapped, and Soobin tensed.

"Since when did you get so caught up in all this art stuff? Focus on what's important. Like football, I hope you haven't dropped that for all these girly things."

"But art wasn't just for girls!"

Soobin's mother sighed, "Sweetheart, Soobin always been interested in arts, ever since he was a kid. Okay, but anyways, show us your dorm room!"

Soobin nodded, getting up. He walked out of the cafeteria along with his parents. They began discussing some business-related thing, which Soobin didn't care about.

All he could think about was how his parents were so goddamn annoying and literally didn't care about him and his passion. They didn't even know anything about him.

He could feel himself getting angrier as he kept walking. How can they call themselves his parents when the only parental thing they've done is fund his education?

Maybe they should know.

They should know what happens when you ignore your child and force him into things he doesn't want to do.

Soobin was angry. And with anger, comes strange impulses. A spontaneity. A spur, something that fizzed in his brain and made him compulsive. Doing something without thinking. He was so angry.

Walking down the hallway, he saw Yeonjun walks out of his dorm, and there wasn't anyone else on the floor except his parents, Yeonjun and him.

So Soobin did it. He acted dumb.

"Mom and dad." Soobin started, and then reached forward and grabbed Yeonjun's arm.

"I want you guys to meet someone." Yeonjun looked hella confused, wondering why Soobin was introducing him.

Soobin's mother smiled. "Oh, hello. You must be Beomgyu?"

"No, mom. This is Yeonjun. He's the captain of the football team." Soobin said, and his father suddenly nodded with a classic business smile.

"Wow, glad to know that Soobin is making good friends."

Yeonjun smiled awkwardly, still confused. Soobin suddenly linked his hands around Yeonjun's arm.

"No, dad. Yeonjun isn't my friend." Soobin said, and then he gave Yeonjun a small smile, and then looked at his parents, eyes glinting.

"He's my boyfriend."

His mother gasped. His father froze. And Yeonjun choked on his own spit.

"He's your what?!" Soobin's father snapped, and Soobin blinked at them innocently, smiling while tilting his head.

"My boyfriend. Aren't you, babe?" Soobin asked softly, and Yeonjun felt a jab in his side and nodded hurriedly.

"Y-yes, I am t-that." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin gave him a look and then smiled at his parents.

"Are you joking? This isn't funny!" Soobin's father shouted, and Soobin shook his head.

"Sweetie, I'm sure this is just one of those teenage phases you're going through. You're just friends, nothing more, I'm sure!" Soobin's mother tried, and Soobin smiled.

"It's not, mom." They blinked at him in confusion. Soobin smiled harder.

"I'm gay."

His mother spluttered out a gasp and his father still stood there shocked. Yeonjun widened his eyes at that one too, but then gulped, pretending this was information he already knew.

"You're what?!" Mr. Choi asked once again, and Soobin sighed.

"I'm gay, I like men. Only men, and will never marry a business family girl." Soobin said with confidence.

"Ya know what?" Soobin started, eyes growing bigger as he remembered what social status was Yeonjun in, "Instead, I can marry a rich CEO. Wouldn't that be more beneficial, father?"

Yeonjun sealed his lips, trying not to laugh. Soobin turned to the side and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, and don't worry— I'm still focusing on my studies. In fact, Yeonjun helped me improve so much in football. We practice every day! Don't we?" Soobin asked, nudging Yeonjun really hard again.

"Yup, we do." Yeonjun choked out, and Soobin smiled.

"Ya know what they say? Any hole is a goal."

"Soobin, this isn't happening!" Mr. Choi growled lowly, and Yeonjun gulped, but Soobin giggled.

Giggled. It was like he was drunk. He felt like he had metaphorical big tits, like he could rule the world.

"Is it a shame if I was gay?" Soobin asked, and then let go of Yeonjun. But then, he continued, "But wouldn't it be a bigger shame if I release a statement online how homophobic my parents are?"

"What the hell are you thinking, Soobin?"

"Hmm, especially when one of your biggest shareholder is a lesbian herself. I'm sure she'd love to drop her million dollars to another company, right?" Soobin said, innocently tilting his head.

Yeonjun smirked, learning these strategies from Soobin, "God, this is enough. Come on, honey, let's go. We'll see you sooner.... Soobin." Mrs. Choi said, and left.

There was a silence, and Yeonjun looked around, thankful that no one saw them. He cleared his throat, hands in his pockets.

"Any hole... is a goal?" 

Soobin turned to him, "Can w-we please go into your r-room?" Soobin said in a small voice, and the two quickly walked towards Yeonjun's room.

| Yeonjun's room |

Yeonjun opened his door and walked in, and once they were inside, Soobin grabbed his shirt. He pressed their lips together, and Yeonjun grabbed his hips, trying to slow him down.

Soobin was a mess, kissing with breathing on it, clearly not in the right state. Soobin pushed Yeonjun until he sat onto the bed, and climbed on his lap, straddling him.

Yeonjun pulled away and looked at Soobin in confusion, pulling his hands down. He gripped Soobin's wrists to stop him.

"Soobin, slow down. We're not doing this, not in your state now." Yeonjun said sternly.

Soobin looked at him, biting his bottom lip to suppress his tears, but when Yeonjun caress his back, he burst into tears.

Yeonjun's eyes turned big, he quickly circled his arms around Soobin's waist and let Soobin's face dropped in the crook of his neck.

"Oh, what's wrong, baby?" Yeonjun asked softly, and Soobin just cry harder.

"I'm s-so stupid! I f-forced you t-to act as my b-boyfriend." Soobin sniffled, and Yeonjun reached his hands under Soobin's sweater, massaging his waist softly.

"You can cry, baby. Let it all out, okay?" Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin felt tears roll down his cheeks.

"There you are." Yeonjun talked low, and Soobin sniffled, gripping onto Yeonjun's shoulders with his fingers.

"I j-just wanted m-my parents to k-know that they know n-nothing about me, b-but I shouldn't have dragged you into it." Soobin said, and Yeonjun kissed his cheek.

"I don't mind. I just... I didn't know you were g-gay." Yeonjun said softly, and Soobin's breath hitched.

"I thought y-you would react badly. I mean, I know I'm gay... I just didn't want people finding out. You know how everyone is..." Soobin stopped at that.

Yeonjun nodded, "I get it. I mean, that's completely fine with me. I don't care if you're gay or whatever." Yeonjun said, and Soobin looked at him.

"Hey! I mean, I'm straight! 101%! B-but still, it's cool that you're gay." Yeonjun said quickly, and Soobin let out a small smile.

"Thanks." Soobin squeaked, and Yeonjun looked up at him.

"God, you're pretty." Yeonjun let out, and Soobin froze. He felt a deep blush set onto his cheeks.

"You're so soft, like really. You were also so pretty, and you like being called baby, don't you?" Yeonjun teased, and Soobin blushed harder and nodded, tugging on his bottom lip.

"Hm? Baby likes it?" Yeonjun smirked, and Soobin slapped him on the shoulder.

"Yah, shut up!" Soobin squeaked out and then cleared his throat.

"Do you mind sucking me off right now?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin hesitated.

"Um.. honestly, I'm not in the mood right now. I'm really sorry. I'll leave n-now." Soobin said quickly, getting up from his lap.

Yeonjun grabbed his arm and pulled him down onto his lap. "It's okay, drama queen. Let's play video games?"

Soobin softly smiled, "Sure thing, dude." He answered, and Yeonjun instantly looked at him.

Yeonjun scoffed, "Dude, really? I called you baby, then I get dude in return?"

Soobin laughed, "Why? Do you want a nickname too.... baby girl?" Soobin whispered seductively, mocking Yeonjun.

Yeonjun let out a fake puke noise, "No, thanks. How about... daddy?"

Soobin whacked his arm, and started laughing hard, practically falling to the floor. "D-did you really just s-say daddy?-"

"I'm kidding!" Yeonjun snapped, and Soobin continued laughing, clutching his stomach.

"I'm sorry— it's just-" Soobin tried, but then began wheezing.

"Bro, it's a joke. I don't want that shit coming from your mouth. Plus, girls call me daddy all the time. It's cool." Yeonjun said, grabbing a controller.

Soobin wiped the tear from his eye, sighing. "Sure thing, father." Soobin said.

Yeonjun smacked his thigh, "That's weird!"

"Papa?"

"Fuck, I hate you."

"Then what do you want me to call you? When we— well, became 'friends', you told us that Yeonjun wasn't your real name." Soobin said, and Yeonjun looked at him, and smirked a little.

"Well, I guess you aren't finding out what my real name is." Yeonjun said.

Soobin grabbed a controller as well, sitting on the bed with his back against the wall, facing the tv, squished right beside Yeonjun.

"I'll find out someday, Jun." Soobin said and saw Yeonjun put on some game, humming.

Soobin turned to the side, taking a second to look at Yeonjun, and press a kiss to his cheek.

"Thanks." Soobin said quickly, and then Yeonjun smacked his thigh lightly.

"Don't be so gay about it. I was just helping you out, and I'd honestly do it for anyone." Yeonjun said, and Soobin hummed as an answer, nodding quickly and looking ahead.

Yeonjun sighed, dropped the controller and pressed a chaste kiss to Soobin's lips. Soobin squeaked in surprise, and then Yeonjun grabbed the controller again and faced ahead. Soobin just smiled.

"No homo." Yeonjun said quickly, and Soobin burst into giggles.

Why did Yeonjun helped Soobin?

What else could go wrong?

today's date: 07/23/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 545 23
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
45.2K 1.4K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...
144K 8.5K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
337K 22.9K 28
❝⁣ we're gonna fucking die here! ❞ ❝⁣ you know what? considering how fucking loud you are, we most definitely will! ❞ ㅡ romance stories always starts...