[M] I HATE MY FUCK BUDDY | YE...

By _OKAYAKAI

a story of two enemies who can't even stand each other can't get enough of each other after just one sex. [ T... More

IHMFB : INTRO
IHMFB : ONE
IHMFB : TWO
IHMFB : THREE
IHMFB : FOUR
IHMFB : FIVE
IHMFB : SIX
IHMFB : EIGHT
IHMFB : NINE
IHMFB : TEN
IHMFB : ELEVEN
IHMFB : TWELVE
IHMFB : THIRTEEN
IHMFB : FOURTEEN
IHMFB : FIFTEEN
IHMFB : SIXTEEN
IHMFB : SEVENTEEN
IHMFB : EIGHTEEN
IHMFB : NINETEEN
IHMFB : TWENTY
IHMFB : TWENTY ONE
IHMFB : TWENTY TWO
IHMFB : TWENTY THREE
IHMFB : TWENTY FOUR
IHMFB : TWENTY FIVE
IHMFB : TWENTY SIX
IHMFB : TWENTY SEVEN
IHMFB : TWENTY EIGHT
IHMFB : TWENTY NINE
IHMFB : THIRTY
IHMFB : THIRTY ONE
IHMFB : THIRTY TWO
IHMFB : THIRTY THREE
IHMFB : THIRTY FOUR
IHMFB : THIRTY FIVE
IHMFB : THIRTY SIX
IHMFB : THIRTY SEVEN
IHMFB : THIRTY EIGHT
IHMFB : THIRTY NINE
IHMFB : FORTY
[ ONE-SHOT RELEASED ]
IHMFB : FORTY ONE
IHMFB : FORTY TWO
IHMFB : FORTY THREE
IHMFB : FORTY FOUR
IHMFB : FORTY FIVE
IHMFB : FORTY SIX
IHMFB : FORTY SEVEN
IHMFB : EPILOUGE ONE
IHMFB : EPILOUGE TWO
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (1) ]
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (1)
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (2)
IHMFB : THE CASTS
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (2) ]

IHMFB : SEVEN

30.6K 1.3K 5.2K
By _OKAYAKAI

Let's talk about improvements— for the past few days, Soobin was slowly getting better at football, and not getting yelled by the coach anymore, so he's thankful to Yeonjun for that.

On the other hand, Yeonjun wasn't improving, and that was pissing Soobin off— because Yeonjun knew how to solve the questions and answer them, but it just seemed like he didn't care enough to write them down and use his brain.

So technically, Yeonjun was still failing science.

"Don't forget your science assignment, it's graded." Soobin said, holding his books tightly to his chest.

"Oh?" Yeonjun said, looking at his phone while sitting in the library.

Soobin rolled his eyes. "Yeonjun, be serious about it. We have another test tomorrow on it. By the way, did you do the questions I asked you to?" Soobin asked.

"No," Yeonjun answered, scrolling past his instagram and commenting fire emoji on hot girls' pictures.

"You're going to keep failing if you don't stop being careless. You're good at science, I swear! Just please believe in me." Soobin said softly.

"Shut up with that bullshit. I suck at science, we know that. And who even gives a shit about homeworks? I just— look." Yeonjun said, and then stood up.

Soobin watched him walk over to the table beside them, where some 14 year old boys were seated, their homework laid in front of them while they talked about fortnite or whatever.

"Which one of you knows science?" Yeonjun asked, slamming his hands to the table to get all their attention. The kids' faces turned pale, eyes wide.

"H-him." One of them said quickly, pointing at a guy who had oversized glasses on, and they all saw him gulped fearfully.

Yeonjun leaned forward, took the kid's glasses off, and then threw them onto the table.

"You'll finish my homework and give it to me by tonight, or I'll hang you in the locker room by your underwear. So, whether you like it or not, you'll finish it. Got it?" Yeonjun growled lowly, and the guy nodded hurriedly, looking terrified.

Soobin rushed up to him. "Hey, hey! No, he's not doing that." Soobin said, glaring at Yeonjun. Soobin handed the boy his glasses.

"Sorry, continue your work." Soobin said, then grabbed Yeonjun's arm and dragged him to the other side of the library.

"Don't fucking touch me in public!" Yeonjun said, and Soobin quickly let go Yeonjun's arm.

"Then stop bullying those kids! You're doing this— you hear me? You. Not me and those kids, but you. I don't care how." Soobin said.

Yeonjun scoffed, "Motivate me then if you're really smart." He said, and Soobin paused.

He thinks for three seconds, and then nodded. "Okay, fine. I'll motivate you, but not here. Your room in 10 minutes, okay?" Soobin said, leaving Yeonjun confused.

| Yeonjun's room |

Soobin entered Yeonjun's dorm room wearing slippers and iconic socks, track pants, a loose shirt, eye glasses, sweater vest and a blazer, all behind his padded jacket.

Yeonjun started wheezing, "What the fuck was that? And I can tell that's not fashion. You look like a fucking dweeb!" He laughed, slapping the table.

"I guess I really look like a nerd." Soobin mumbled, and took out Yeonjun's homework and kept it on the desk.

Yeonjun looked at the homework and groaned, "Amide, amine, ester and carboxylic acid again? No, Soobin, I'm out."

"That's the basics! How could you— okay, look, you need to get them all right, but I won't help you." Soobin said.

Yeonjun frowned, "What? Then how the fuck am I going to do it?"

"I've taught you all of this, and this is literally the basics of science!"

"You've taught me, but who says I listened?"

"Ugh, fine! I won't be able to help you during tests, so sit the fuck down and do all of these!" Soobin snapper, then stood up, walking closer to Yeonjun.

"I don't want to." Yeonjun said, and Soobin smiled softly.

"There's 10 questions, right? So, for every question you get right, I'll take one clothing off." Soobin whispered.

Yeonjun froze.
This is it.

"Deal?" Soobin said softly, and Yeonjun just looked at him with blank face.

Then Yeonjun smirked, "Sure, deal." Yeonjun said, then quickly face the paper.

Soobin snickered, sitting down, "It's kinda hard, but whatever you don't get, you can ask me. But if you ask me, it means you didn't do it on your own. So you lose, but I know you want to win-"

"Done." Yeonjun said, and Soobin frowned.

"Check the number one, methyl ethanamide." Yeonjun said, making Soobin gulped and grabbed his own homework from his bag to check the answer.

"C-correct." Soobin mumbled, taking off his jacket. "Good job, keep going."

Yeonjun looked over at him, seeing how nerdy and... well, kinda cute Soobin looked in his stupid outfit— with round thin-framed glasses, making him look like a bunny.

Soobin waited another minute, and then Yeonjun grinned. "Done. Propyl propanamide."

"Correct." Soobin said again and took his one slipper off, "See, I told you! You can do science, you just have to-"

"Third one, methanoic acid." Yeonjun said, and then looked at Soobin expectedly. Soobin took his other slipper off.

Yeonjun started doing the fourth question, and Soobin sighed while waiting. He knew Yeonjun wouldn't get the last three questions. He himself couldn't get it, and had to work it out with Beomgyu, who's like a god in science, and also had trouble doing it.

"Done. It's from the previous lesson, so I didn't know why it's here, but my answer is dodecene, C12H24 and boiling point, 213 degrees Celsius." Yeonjun said quickly, smiling at Soobin a little.

"Woah- someone's suddenly good at science." Soobin mumbled, taking his glasses off, but then Yeonjun grabbed his wrist.

"Glasses don't count as articles of clothing." Yeonjun said lowly, and Soobin looked at him with wide eyes, and Yeonjun just smirked.

10 minutes later, and Soobin had his eyes wide, gaping with his cheeks bright pink as Yeonjun got all the questions completely right, with no help from him.

"N-no! That's fucking i-impossible!"

"Shhh. Take your last clothing off, Binnie." Yeonjun said, turning his chair to the side.

So Soobin did, he took the last piece of his clothing, which is his boxers and dropped it to the floor, cheeks blushing.

Soobin gulped, and then looked at Yeonjun through his big glasses. He didn't think he'd even have to take his sweater vest off, and here he was, sitting completely naked on Yeonjun's chair.

Yeonjun stood up, walking over to him with a slight smirk. "Underestimated me, did you?" Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin looked at him wearily, feeling Yeonjun's veiny hands on his thighs.

"Y-yeonjun" Soobin whimpered, and Yeonjun pressed his finger on Soobin's mouth.

"It's okay. For me, this is a win-win situation. Not only I finished my science test without anyone's help, but I also have you here in my chair, completely naked. That's really fun." Yeonjun smirked, tilting his head.

Soobin looked at him with big eyes. "Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun leaned in and placed his hands on Soobin's bare hips. "You're not stressed now, are you? You can say I used my potential, Bin."

"Y-yah!" Soobin squeaked as Yeonjun picked him up and placed him on his lap instead, then sits on the chair.

"Want me to fuck you?" Yeonjun whispered.

Soobin gulped, "W-we fucked like t-two days ago, m-my ass is still sore..."

"Blah blah blah, want my dick or not?" Yeonjun snapped, and Soobin looked down at his fingers, then placed them on Yeonjun's button-up.

"Okay..." Soobin mumbled, and Yeonjun smirked, knowing that Soobin wanted it as much as him also.

Minutes later, Yeonjun was fucking Soobin, who was holding Yeonjun's shoulders tightly, getting hammered by Yeonjun's cock while sitting on his lap, his glasses being tilted.

"Look at you, Mr. Straight A Student, whose dick did you suck to get the highest score in English, hm?" Yeonjun whispered into his ear, and Soobin scratched down his shoulders, moaning loudly when Yeonjun started to ram his prostate.

"So fucking loud, baby boy." Yeonjun said, almost breathless as he felt himself drowning in Soobin's tight velvety walls while Soobin's moans only grew, kind of high pitched.

Yeonjun pressed their lips together, biting Soobin's bottom lip to ask for entrance, which Soobin gladly opened. Yeonjun felt himself getting addicted to Soobin's soft pair of lips at that moment, so he slows down his pace, and takes control in their kiss.

As their kiss grew hot and messy, Soobin felt Yeonjun's hands on his ass, moving his cock in further, and Soobin could only whimper.

Yeonjun pulled away, brushing Soobin's wet hair from his eyes, "Soobin, I'm losing control. Please tell me if it hurts, okay?"

"Y-yeonjun, you're r-really big, ah-" Soobin cried out, putting his face in Yeonjun's neck, and Yeonjun just patted Soobin's back.

"A-are you okay?" Yeonjun manage to say while abusing Soobin's prostate.

"Y-yeah, j-just feeling g-good!" Soobin squeaked as he came, and Yeonjun just continued fucking him, feeling himself reaching his climax, then came.

Yeonjun holds Soobin's waist tightly as he noticed Soobin's fragile body giving up, he squeezes it and carry him to his bed gently.

"Yeonjun? S-sorry if I made you feel dumb." Soobin whispered, and Yeonjun wrapped his arms around his waist.

"That's alright. I am a dumb big jock, aren't I?" Yeonjun said jokingly, and Soobin giggled, seeing Yeonjun bring his fingers up to remove his glasses.

| dormitory lounge |

Soobin was with the other guys in their dormitory lounge, where table tennis, arcade games, an xbox, a pool table and all those stuffs for students to do in their free time, but they choose to talk about birds.

"-that's why Puffins are the cutest birds on this planet."

"You're forgetting penguins!"

"Penguins don't classify as birds."

"Then what the fuck are they? Fish?"

"You're stupi—"

"Guys!" Seonghwa's loud voice made the 7 boys in there turn their heads towards the door. Seonghwa and his group of friends stood there, along with the new kid who joined, which was Mingi.

"There you are! I was looking for you, man!" Seonghwa smirked, walking over to the blue-haired boy who was boredly leaning against the pool table.

"What the fuck do you want?" Yeonjun asked, unbothered.

Seonghwa snickered, "Well, Yeosang and I were walking past your room yesterday.." Seonghwa trailed, and Soobin suddenly looked up, feeling his stomach hitch.

Yeonjun looked unbothered, still, and Seonghwa just smirked. "We heard some stuff."

"What stuff?" Beomgyu asked, and the boys looked at Yeonjun in confusion.

"What stuff?" Yeonjun asked again, looking at Seonghwa with darkened eyes.

Seonghwa laughed, "How's these starters, ah- Yeonjun! Your dick is so big~ ah!" Seonghwa mimicked a high pitched voice, and all the guys burst out laughing.

Soobin blushed deeply, looking down, and Yeonjun looked tensed. "What?!"

"You had another girl over last night? I swear this is like the fourth time I've heard you fucking some chick in your room. You need to lower her voice down, man. I swear, I'll not be surprise if one of the teachers hears you and straight-up suspend you." San said.

Yeonjun visibly relaxed, while Soobin is still tensed.

Yeonjun started snickering. "Yeah, ya know, girls are really loud."

"Is she the same girl you said was into anal?" Taehyun asked, and the other guys started laughing really hard, and Soobin felt the discomfort in him grow, his cheeks turn redder, looking away.

Yeonjun laughed. "It's none of your guys' business. Let me fuck in peace, damn. I'm the only one clapping cheeks around here, so don't get too jealous." Yeonjun smirked, and the guys started oohing in fake offense.

"Who is she, man? Sounds like a freaky ass chick. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on her." Seonghwa said, and Soobin instantly stood up.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom." He squeaked to himself, and then rushed out of the lounge, looking scared.

Beomgyu frowned, looking at where Soobin ran off. Yeonjun looked at that too, and then walked up to the door of the lounge.

"Nah, you can't get your hands on her." Yeonjun said while walking.

Seonghwa raised his eyebrow. "Why not?"

Yeonjun stopped, and then turned to face them, smirking a little. "She's mine."

"Woaah-" Huening let out while laughing, and Seonghwa frowned, and saw Yeonjun walked out.

"What the fuck was that? Are they dating or something?" Seonghwa asked, and Beomgyu sighed.

"Dude, mind your own business or go make out with Yeosang or what." Beomgyu mumbled, and all the guys started laughing again. Beomgyu headed towards the door.

Yeonjun rushed out and saw Soobin rounding the corner of the hallway. "Choi!" Yeonjun called out, and then saw Soobin stop, and ran up to him. Soobin turned around, and he looked shaken, a little nervous.

Yeonjun frowned, gripping his waist. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Soobin gulped, looking behind Yeonjun to make sure no one was there, and then looked at him. "Y-yeonjun, they heard us! W-what if they knew i-it was m-me?"

"They didn't. They thought it was a girl." Yeonjun said softly.

Soobin frowned, eyes growing big, "And that wasn't even better! It's e-embarrasing."

"No, no! It's good. I like that you sound like a girl, it eases things for me, ya know?" Yeonjun said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun chuckled, "Choi? Please, relax. If you want we can start hooking up somewhere else, okay?"

Soobin's eyes grew big, "I know a place! It's an old art room. It's a tiny space on the top floor, they don't use it much anymore. It's really nice there, and also, you can see some of my artwork!" Soobin gasped, and Yeonjun scoffed.

"To see your artwork? The only artwork I wanna see is your ass-"

Soobin hit Yeonjun on the chest, and Yeonjun began laughing and so did Soobin, he leaned up to kiss Yeonjun— but then they heard footsteps.

"Hey! Is everything okay?" Beomgyu's voice came, and Yeonjun jumped away from Soobin and turned to face Beomgyu, who walked up to them.

"Fine, yeah! Everything's fine." Soobin said quickly, and Beomgyu nodded, giving a weary look to Yeonjun.

"Since when did you two start hanging out?" Beomgyu asked, and Yeonjun let out an awkward chuckle.

"We're not hanging out. We just- um-"

"We were just talking." Soobin mumbled.

Beomgyu nodded, "Right. Anyways— Bin, let's go get some food from the canteen?"

"Actually, Bin needs to come with me. I need more... what was it? Oh, tutoring." Yeonjun smirked, and Soobin looked at him, almost letting out a giggle.

Soobin quickly nodded while looking at Yeonjun, "Right. I'll go with you later, Gyu."

"Come on, Yeonjun, let's go learn science." Soobin said, then both of them smiled at each other, trying their best to not let out their giggles, and went upstairs.

"Oh? Okay... I'll just go alone." Beomgyu mumbled to himself, and then turned around to walk away, confused.

today's date: 07/21/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.1K 50
Six years ago, the unthinkable happened, as Taehyun sat next to his girlfriend's deathbed, coming face to face with his future responsibility. The r...
4.8K 561 32
❝ Yeonjun. Have you or have you not made a sex tape in the past? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 famous actor Yeonjun and tattoo artist Soobin's sextape gets leake...
9K 279 20
oneshots for txt!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spelli...
145K 8.5K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...