The Hybrid Queen [1]

By _Black_Rose_0121

She, a newbie vampire with a past that even she doesn't know. He, a 115-year-old vampire-teacher with an in... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Part I
Chapter Twenty-Four Part II
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Announcements
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
~Sequel~

Chapter Eight

5.4K 244 31
By _Black_Rose_0121

My vision started to get blurry and I got disorientated. Heat was rising all over my body. I felt sweat all over my forehead. I kneel down grasping the cool grass trying to control my pitched breathing. I felt dizzy. Was I going to die? Suddenly I felt an enormous wave of pain in my spine and in every bone in my body. That was the last I remember.

I was running away from something big, I kept trying to get away from something or someone, I just didn't know. All I knew was that I was afraid. I kept running until I hid myself behind a tree, moments later a silhouette of a woman passed by. I was able to see only a small mark in her hand. A Mayan sun. And then she was gone. I relaxed my breathing, but then someone touched my shoulder. I felt my face go pale. I turned around and saw her face. Beautiful Pale white skin with popping blue eyes. She resembled me a lot. Yet I didn't know her. "Do not worry, you will soon find out the truth and we will meet Katherina." All I could say was: "My name is not Katherina, it's Katherine." She smiled at me. "Promise me you will protect and love yourself no matter what people tell you. You will accept your double nature. Do not worry, sooner or later you will see the changes in your life. I love you my child, Don't forget that. "

With that I woke up a little bit startled but I was fine. I felt different.

When I woke up I was in a hospital. I had cables all over my body. Right next to me was Angelina. When she saw me open my eyes she hugged me. "Oh Katherine! I was worry sick about you! You've been unconscious for a week. " A week? It felt like years.

"What happen?" I got up from my sleeping position. She gave a glass of water. "Well, you passed out in the middle of the forest, Damon and I brought you to the hospital, you had a high fever to the point that your skin was turning red. Your bones were cracking a lot, we thought they were breaking so we brought you here with a cloth sack all over your body.We still don't know what happened. . Your body, it's completely different from the anatomy of a normal vampire. It's still unknown. We don't understand what happened. The doctors have made a lot of exams on you. We still have to wait for the results. But I'm glad you're alright. "She started crying. "Thank you Angelina for your support and care for me.

Minutes later a doctor came and he gave me a checkup. He told me to come next week in order to see if my body had regain normality. They told me that one of the abnormalities that I had, of the many strange things that were happening to my body; was that my fangs had already grown and they were longer than usual vampires. He told me to try and be careful and not be close to blood. We didn't know how I would react. I of course told them not to worry.

We were getting out of the hospital room, when we saw Mr.Sepherus. He was standing all so casual, white t-shirt, black jeans. He looked good.

"Girls, Katherine, how are you feeling?" I saw worry in his eyes. "I'm feeling quite good. Actually I feel great." I was pretty amazed at my situation. I felt awesome, unstoppable. "Alright Katherine, whatever you need, tell me. Now, girls if you want to have the day free so that Katherine can catch up, that's alright." "Umm, actually, I would like to go back to class. Today is... Wednesday? Don't we have martial arts class and hunting? I feel like I want to blow some steam. It's weird. I have a lot of energy. " I was feeling over excited and with adrenaline. It was great! "If you wish. But Angelina take care of her. And if she starts feeling ill bring her back here. Alright? Now you girls have a great day! See you in hunting class. " Angelina nodded and we said our goodbyes.

"Angelina, When I was asleep, I had this dream with a women. She was beautiful. " I started to tell her. "And how did she looked like?" "Well, at first I only saw a mark in her hand like a Mayan sun, and then I saw her face, she had extremely pale white skin and blue popping eyes. She was beautiful, And somehow I felt we were related. " Angelina stopped me. "A rising sun? There is only one person with that mark. The queen."

The queen?

"Come let's go to the library and let's check it out. We still have about two hours for our next class." Angelina and I speed walked towards the library. When we enter,Angelina started looking for a certain book and took out a book that looked like it was the oldest book in history. I was amazed by this library. Talk about a competition for the beast's library!

Angelina open the book and looked for a specific page, when she turned the paper, the picture of the woman of my dream was in it. "Is that the woman from your dream?" I was shocked. It was her. "Yes, that's her... It's unbelievable, why would I have a dream with the Queen?" "Well, since she's a pureblood, she has the ability to enter people's mind even if they are at a long distant. Maybe she's trying to communicate with you. That's awesome! " Angelina said clapping her hands. I just laughed. "Why would she want to contact me? I'm not related to her...Well I think." It was getting even more confuse. "Well, did you know who were your parents ? Who did you live with when you were a human?" Good question.

"Well, I lived with my grandparents and they told me my parents had died in a car accident when I was just a few days old. But then my grandfather died when I was 15 and my grandmother a year later. So basically, I was alone. But the queen being related to me, that seems like something impossible. Still, that doesn't answer the question as to why all of these weird things have happened. Please Angelina, let's not tell anyone, let's try to figure out everything without the help of someone." Angelina pinky swear and with that she organized the book and we left to our rooms in order to prepare for our martial art class.

Little did I know a handsome white haired man was hearing everything Angelina and I said.

When we were changing I noticed a tattoo on my back. When did I get tattoo?!

"Angelina, when did I get a tattoo?" "What do you me--Oh my! You've got a mark!!" She got closer to me and traced the tattoo of ...guess what... a Mayan sun, a medium size one. " Wow! This looks like the mark the Queen has, but... Bigger! For her that specific mark was the mark of bravery. Only she has it. Maybe this is the mark of bravery for you! It's so similar it's scary! No one has a similar design, unless maybe you're related... but even so, it's so similar that it's amazing! But wait... Isn't it supposed to be first the strength one? Oh wait!! Maybe that's the reason why the doctor told you to be careful with blood...but does that apply when you only have one mark?" Just as Angelina was confused, I was worse. "Yeah, This is weird. Maybe if we ask Mr.Sepherus he will help us understand. Maybe I got a tattoo when I was sleeping. You know I tend sleep walk." Angelina laughed.

We put on our battle gear and headed to martial art class. "So what have I missed?" I was curious. Gossip is good here in school. Lol. "Well, not much, only that Patricia and Damon have broken up! Lol, I laughed when I saw her crying, she deserved that. ""Dang, girl, you are evil. Lol. And why did they break up?"

Who knew that I would wake up to find Damon was single and probably ready to mingle.. Damn these vampire hormones. Katherine control yourself!
Remember he is not your type !!!

"Well, what I've heard is that Damon got fed up with all the mean things she did and he lost it when she threw away his Yu-gi-oh card collection. I would be mad as well. Lol, just kidding. He left her because she was just getting too possessive and annoying, according to Dan's report." "Oh wow, I guess she had it coming. Hey how's Mary?" I was hoping she was doing better. "Well, Mary, she's still in the hospital. But she's gotten better even though she hasn't woken up, yet." Alright at least she was still alive. I made a mental note to go visit her.

We enter the Martial arts gym room, which was the first time I was there, and it was awesome. It was huge! It had all kinds of weapons and fighting dummies. Mr. Kawaski was the teacher of Kung Fu. So today, Wednesday corresponded to Kung Fu and Muay Thai. That sounds awesome! Hopefully in Kung Fu I get to do something with my sword. I can't wait to fight! I mean spar with someone. Katherine calm your energy!

The first thing I saw was...

Damon Salvatore... just kidding, just Kidding. It was just Damon Black. I have to stop confusing them, I might get a heart attack.

He was stretching and I just couldn't help myself and checked him out, once...okay maybe twice. I think he notice someone's eyes burning on his back so I quickly change my view from him to...umm... the pictures around the gym room, or should I same Coliseum. "Come Katherine we have to put our weapons in a safe room until the teacher tells us to take them out. " We did that and we headed to the middle of the room, where everyone was in a circle and the professor was in the middle talking as loud as he could. "Alright people, today we will spar. I have a little surprise... We will have hand to hand battles but if the case is needed you all are authorized to use your weapons!" We all cheered up.

This is going to be extremely interesting.

HEY GUYS! FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER AFTER TWO YEARS!

I FINALLY FINISH EDITING ALL THE CHAPTERS BEFORE AND GETTING THE RHYTHM OF THE STORY, LOL. SO HERE WAS WHAT I PROMISED.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, THE PICTURE ON THE TOP IS ANGELINA =D

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON =D

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!

LET'S TRY TO GET TO 5K VIEWS AND 200 LIKES :D THAT WOULD BE THE GOAL FOR 2017, SO PLEASE HELP LOL. LOVE YOU ALL!

XOXO

LISA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.6K 50
BOOK 1 in The Hybrid Series After the tragic lost of her mom, 17 year-old Zoe Hyland has to deal with being a Hybrid on her own. A very rare and spec...
696 54 17
Fan Fiction - Mostly made up A story around the lives off a witch, a heretic and a tribrid. Joy has been in and out of hospital for as long as she co...
15.4K 736 46
Wattpad exclusive!! It was ancient magic that created them but in present century not even ancient magic is prepared for the unintended loophole tha...
56.4K 1.9K 83
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a...