Your Last First Kiss(A Harry...

By amberrbearr13

When two lost hearts find one another, it may see like nothing can come in between a love as strong as a mate... More

Authors note!
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Authors note!!
AUTHORS NOTE PT. 2
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Thank you!
Chapter 7.
AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Authors note.
Chapter 10.
So..
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Please read.
Chapter 13.
!!!
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Author Note.
Well.
wellll
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.

Chapter 19.

435 18 0
By amberrbearr13

I sat in the forest clearing for what seemed like hours, waiting for any sign of Harry to still be alive. I didn't hear his thoughts, didn't feel his heartbeat, nothing. My body was numb, not from the cold but from the fear and thoughts that I might have lost him  forever.

I looked up into the forest, darkness and fog taking over the snowy sky, making it seem that it was only a dream, but I knew it was so much more than that. I heard a twig snap to the left of me, my body reacting as I cradled Harry's head closer to my chest as a low growl formed in my throat. As I saw my brother step into the clearing, relief washing over me as he stepped closer.

"Amber, you need to go home.. It's not good for you to be out here alone at night, especially since your protector is-" He started before I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say it, Logan." I said as tears fell from eyes.

I looked down at Harry's still body, seeing him a sickening pale color. I grimaced as I brought my hand to his face, his skin colder than usual.

'He can't be.." I whispered as my eyes scanned his face.

"Come on Amber, we will take him home.." He said as pain coursed through his words.

I kept my eyes on Harry as Logan lifted him from my lap and off the ground, walking ahead of me as my body numbly began walking forwards.

As we reached the all to familiar house, Liam met us at the door. His cheeks stained with tears, as he developed me into a hug, causing me to cry harder. 

I looked over his shoulder to see Louis sitting against the wall, his head in his hands as he muffled his loud sobs.

I walked over to him and sat next to him, causing him to look towards me, before whispering a quiet sorry.

"I'm so sorry Amber, he shouldn't have gone, he was already weak to begin with. This is all my fault.." He said as more tears fell from his eyes.

I sat there quietly, not knowing  what to respond. I saw Logan walking down from the stairs, his eyes making contact with mine as he gave me a small smile. I took that as a sign and before anybody could say anything to stop me I ran up the stairs and into Harry's room, seeing him laying on his bed.

How was it that in such a fragile state, he still managed to look so beautiful..?

I crawled into the bed beside him, thinking of any way I could try to bring him back, to have the love of my life back.

My head shot up as an idea struck my mind, as my k-9's grew longer, bringing my wrist to my mouth, feeling my teeth sink into my skin, while using my free hand to bring his head into my lap. I rested my wrist on his slightly parted lips, allowing my blood to be the last chance I had at saving him.

As I felt my body getting weak, I pulled away, bringing my wrist back to my lips before dragging my tongue against the wound I inflicted on my self. 

I laid Harry's head back against his pillow before placing a light kiss to his for-head, muttering a soft 'I love you' against his skin, and walking out of the room and towards my own and falling into a deep slumber full of nightmares that I couldn't escape.

(Harry's POV)

Everything is dark.. why is everything dark? What happened to me???

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard low cries coming from beside me. I tried to open my eyes to see who it was, to ask why they were crying, but my body wouldn't budge. I mentally started to freak out. Why can't I move?

I'm not dead, am I?

I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt someone place my head in their lap, waves of shock flowed through my body, making everything seem more vibrant, making everything seem so much realer.

I felt something be placed against my lips as a warm liquid seeped into my mouth, my body slowly growing stronger as my sense starting coming back to normal. But I still had no idea who this person was. Were they crying for me??

I felt the feeling disappear from my lips, the liquid leaving with it, as I felt a light kiss, almost as light as a feather, placed to my for-head.

I heard, ever so faintly, a light mummer, catching the words that caused my body to heat up and a strange emotion to flow through me that I haven't felt sing the last night I saw my sister, love.

I heard the door creak open, before closing quietly. I listened to the footsteps disappear as my mind began to race again. 

I felt myself slowly gaining strength as I slowly started moving. I heard voices coming from somewhere in the house, my eyes shooting open as I looked around the room. It looked so familiar, but so different.

Slowly, memories started flowing to my mind, pain, happiness, and the most important memory of them all, Amber. Was that her that was crying?

Have I caused her pain? I shook the thought away as I slowly sat up on the bed, slight pain shooting through my chest as I looked at the scars that were forming, then I remembered everything. The fight.

*flashback to the fight*

It almost seemed to easy, the wolfs were coming at my left and right, but I easily dodged and took care of them. 

That's when I heard her, I tried to stay focused on fighting as I listened to her stand her ground against her cousin.

I felt her look back to me, but I couldn't take my eyes off what was surrounding me.

I felt fear run through my body, knowing it was her who felt this emotion. That one feeling caused me to distract myself from the wolfs that were surrounding me, feeling a sharp pain course through my chest, as 

I looked down and saw a wolfs claws tearing through my skin.

My body fell to the ground, my eyes not once leaving the blood that was falling from me. I glanced toward Amber, seeing so much pain in her eyes. A barely audible whisper fell from my lips as I tried to say her name, but nothing came out. I saw her stand from her position on the ground, more pain coursing through my body as my body winced, causing her to fall back to the ground.

I saw the tears start to fall as my body grew weaker. She let out a soft whisper, hearing her say my name, as I slightly shook my head, before everything went black.

*End of flashback*

So much pain was in her eyes.. So much sadness.. even after everything I had said to her the day before the fight she still felt the same..

A small smile made its way onto my lips as the thought crept into my head. I slowly got up from my bed and made my way towards the door. Taking a deep breath, I walked to her room down the hall, slowly opening the door, seeing her body laying on the bed, the moonlight falling into the room through the floor length window and falling onto her stressed features. 

This amazing and beautiful girl fought to bring me back to life.. I almost lost her forever.

I made my way to her, slowly crawling into bed beside her, moving the hair that was covering her neck, placing a light kiss to her warm skin, feeling her start to move, a slight whimper falling from her lips. I trailed light kisses along her neck and shoulder, causing her to wake up and look up to me, her eyes that were filled with so much sadness were now filled with so much happiness.

She wasted no time in rolling over and wrapping her arms around my neck as I burrowed my head in her neck, my arms wrapping protectively around her small frame, breathing in her scent.

"I thought I had lost you forever Harry.." She whispered quietly into my shoulder.

I placed a kiss to her neck before responding.

"I promised you I would never hurt you, and I intend to keep that promise." I said, causing her tighten her hold on me, almost as if she was scared I would fade away.

"I'm not going anywhere." 

There ya have it guys! I'm sooooooo sorry. Things haven't been good for me.

Me and my boyfriend of two years broke up, so i've been trying to get used to the big change and my nephew and sister just moved in so i've been stressed.

Bare with me, please.

This story is coming to an end very soon, tell me how y'all would want this story to end, and if y'all would want me to do another story.

IF I do start another story, I'm gonna need characters, so, let me know if you would like a part (:

Don't forget to leave a comment, and to vote!! 

Much love guys,

-AmberrNicholee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 87 42
On the verge of falling apart, long time girlfriend, Aurora, gets into an accident that wipes away most of her memory but remembers only the most val...
38.1K 646 32
Lana James loses everything she has ever known as her best friend loses his battle against cancer and leaves her seemingly alone in the world. She is...
2.3K 7 30
Angie suffers a severe car accident, will she remember who One Direction are? Or will this accident give her a once in a life time adventure?❤️ Harr...
191K 10.8K 13
[COMPLETED] You never know what you have until you are about to lose it.