Unexpected Plans of Destiny✔️

By fizalicious101

He yanked my body back to him as I was about leave. My soft body collapsed into his hard rock one. Shivers ra... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 • First Meeting
Chapter 2 • Hangover
Chapter 3 • In The Wolf's Den
Chapter 4 • Feelings
Chapter 5 • Crazy Family
Chapter 6 • First Kiss
Chapter 7 • Supportive Friends
Chapter 8 • A Deal is a Deal!
Chapter 9 • Moving In
Chapter 10 • Jealousy
Chapter 11 • Realization
Chapter 12 • Just Friends?
Chapter 13 • Netflix & Chillin'
Chapter 14 • Shocking Events
Chapter 15 • What is wrong with me?
Chapter 16 • Embarrasing Moment
Chapter 17 • Before it is too late!
Chapter 18 • A day without you is like a year without rain
Chapter 19 • He LOVES You
Chapter 20 • The Merger
Chapter 21 • House Hunting
Chapter 22 • Armaan, The Jerk
Chapter 23 • Love Confessed
A/N
Chapter 24 • Who is Riddhima's Fiancé?
Chapter 25 • Arjun Jocker
Chapter 26 • I Love You Dammit!
Chapter 27 • I fucked up!
Chapter 28 • Wooing Riddhima Gupta
Chapter 29 • Together?
Chapter 30 • The Cheesy Pick-Up Lines
Chapter 31 • The Cat & Mouse Chase
Chapter 33 • Crazy in Love
Chapter 34 • Conversations & Revelations
Chapter 35 - Will You Marry Me?

Chapter 32 • He's Mine

12.1K 413 18
By fizalicious101

Chapter 32 • He's Mine

"She's Maya, our wedding planner whose also going to plan the engagemnet! She was Armaan and my friend in college! But more closer to Armaan!" Rahul explained making Riddhima's blood boil more.

'Before that Neha and now this Maha! Why is Armaan always surrounded with bitches! I don't even care if I'm swearing right now!' Riddhima thought glaring as Armaan, Muskaan and Rahul entered the ship.

*********************

"I never knew that Rahul would do this much for me! I'm so happy! Honestly, my life feels complete now!" Muskaan said resting on the bed as Riddhima hanged the clothes on the rack inside the cupboard.

"You're very lucky Muski!" Riddhima smiled at her and turned around facing the cupboard thinking about her relationship with Armaan.

Before Neha was in between them and now this so-called wedding planner Maya. Even though she was showing attitude to Armaan, she loved him a lot and didn't want his attention to divert from her to a slut who uses the excuse of being a wedding planner.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and Armaan and Rahul came in. "Hey girls!" They both said at the same time as Rahul hugged Muskaan pecked her lips making Riddhima smile teasingly at her while Armaan looked at her longingly.

"Get ready fast because there's a pool party on the deck and we want you guys there in 15 min!" Rahul said and Armaan winked at Riddhima who rolled her eyes.

She was still pissed at him for flirting with Maya earlier. Rahul and Armaan left and the girls took their bathing suits out and went to get changed.

********************

Muskaan was wearing a yellow two piece bikini and sun-glasses with orange flip flops. She was putting on sunscreen on her arms when Riddhima came out of the bathroom dressed in a one piece blue bathing suit with her hair tied in a high ponytail.

"Look at you! Showing off those cruves! Damnnn Ridzi! Are you planning to kill Armaan?" Muskaan teased smirking making Riddhima blush.

"Shut up! He's too busy with his so-called Maya!" Riddhima rolled her eyes feeling jealous.

"Ohhhh somethings burning!" Muskaan sniffed making Riddhima grit her teeth in annoyance and jealousy.

"Shut up! I'm not jealous!" Riddhima scoffed and took the sun-screen from her rubbing it on her body.

"Never said you are!" Muskaan winked and Riddhima flustered as she was caught. She decided to kept mum.

*****************

"Look at how he's getting all sticky with all those whores!" Riddhima gritted her teeth sitting on a bar stool in front of the counter eyeing Armaan was in the pool with a few girls, specially Maya, whose shoulder he had an arm around.

"Since when did u start swearing Riddhima?" Rahul asked taking a sip from his glass smirking at her and Muskaan was smirking at Riddhima too.

"Uhh-abhhh, i don't know, ughh...forget it!" Riddhima stuttered and closed her eyes feeling the pain in her heart.

"Ten tequila shots!" She turned towards the bartender asked him who nodded and pouring the shots in the glasses. Muskaan looked at her wide eyed.

"Are u serious? You'll get drunk after one of them, you remember na what happened the last time you got drunk!" Muskaan said as Riddhima gulped on glass down frowning as she felt the bitter taste of tequila.

"Peene de muski (let me drink muski)" Riddhima chocked on her second glass as tears started to form in her eyes seeing Armaan with Maya.

Rahul looked at Riddhima with concern. He then looked at Armaan who winked at him. It was their plan to make Riddhima jealous. Rahul nodded negatively and glared at Armaan who chuckled silently.

After being fully drunk, Riddhima bitterly slammed the glass on the counter and got off her bar stool stumbling. "Ahh..carefully" Rahul mumbled holding her arm as she almost lost her balance. Riddhima frowned and snapped her arm out of his grip. Muskaan worriedly looked at Rahul who rolled his eyes eyeing Armaan.

"I feel sick....I'm gonna go to our room!" Riddhima muttered and stumbled past the pool trying not to fall. As soon as Riddhima was out of their sight, Armaan slipped away from the girls and got out of the pool with a smirk. He walked over to Rahul and Muskaan who glared at him.

"For the next 2 hours, don't come in the room, if u do, both of you will regret what you see! So for the sake of the virginity of your eyes, please stay out of Riddhima's room." Armaan smirked making Muskaan flush and her eyes wide.

**********************

"You know i love this shirt...it looks soo...soo nice on you!" Riddhima flirted with some random guy near the stairs. He was holding her by the waist.

Armaan was looking around for Riddhima as she was not in her room. He was searching for her like a mad man because she was drunk and he couldn't risk her roaming around like that.

Armaan was passing by when something caught his eyes and it certainly didn't go down well with him. His blood boiled and he clenched his jaws tight.

"Leave her!" Armaan angrily gritted throwing daggers at the guy who was holding Riddhima from the waist. Riddhima frowned at Armaan and looked back at the guy giving him a flirting smile.

"Hey man what's your problem...I got her first..she is mine to bang–" than spoke but before he could finish his sentence, Armaan punched him hard making Riddhima gasp.

He grabbed Riddhima by her hips and threw her over his shoulders making her squeal. Riddhima was drunk so she didn't really argue back.

Armaan quickly went to his room carrying her ignoring all the people who were watching them, and closed the door after putting Riddhima down on her feet.

"I hate you...lemme go!" Riddhima whined in her drunken state trying to move past him and go out but before she could, Armaan put his armaan around her waist and brought her back making her stumble into his arms.

"Why were you flirting with him?" Armaan gritted as he pulled her in his arm tightly, bending his head down to her level.

"Why do u care? You are too busy flirty with other girls to notice me!" Riddhima pouted trying to keep her eyes open and come out of his arms.

"Are u jealous?" Armaan smirked making her frown and smack his chest.
In a second, Riddhima turned them around and pushed him on the bed and sat on top of him. Armaan almost choked seeing her be this bold.

"Yes I am Jealous...I am very jealous! Because I can't see you holding any other girl in your arms, or even you looking at any other girl! I can't stand you flirting with...any...other girl! You...you...can't do that! You....are..not allowed to do that...you can't do that! I'll....i'll sue you...for...for breaking my heart and flirting with other girls! You're only allowed to hug me, to kiss me, to flirt...with me..no one else! You know how hard..it is and how..how painful it is to stay from you?" Riddhima cried silently in her drunken state confessing her feelings to him while pointing at him. Small fat tears dropped from eyes down to her rosy cheeks.

Armaan knew that he had to make her jealous in order to woo her but he didn't know that she would get this hurt by the act that he just pulled outside a while ago. Her tears were like knives stabbing his heart. He wiped her tears and lovingly looked at her as she confessed her feelings to him.

"I LOVE YOU A LOT! AND I CAN'T SEE U WITH OTHER WOMEN ANYMORE! IF I DO I'LL GO AND SCREAM ON THEIR FACES THAT "HE'S MINE"!! AND YOU..STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS, OR ELSE I'LL GO DATE SOMEONE ELSE..!!" Riddhima's words echoed in his ears, touching his heart and souls making him the happiest man on this planet. He felt like he was flying on top of the world.

Suddenly Riddhima gave me a shocking look and tried to get up from him, clutching her mouth, but in the process of getting up, she vomited on his bare stomach. Thankfully, it was only on his stomach and not on the bed.

Riddhima got off and ran to the bathroom to clean herself while Armaan laid in shock. From her confession to her vomit.

*************************

After coming out of the bathroom, Riddhima felt very drowsy so without saying anything she went and slept. As for Armaan, he went and cleaned himself up and took a long nice bath.

Riddhima squinted her eyes open and saw herself in an unknown bed and frown. She sat up and held her temple as she felt her head throbbing with pain.

As soon as she looked around the room, realization dawned upon her, she was in Armaan's room. Her eyes grew wide and her heart started to beat fast. How did she end up here? She got off the bed and looked at herself to see she was still in her swimsuit.

She tried to remember how she landed in his room. She heard the water running in the bathroom and sighed and rubbed her temple.

Her eyes grew wider than before, as she remembered what had happened. She covered her mouth with her hands to prevent screaming as was freaking out. How could she confess to Armaan? She was supposed to show him attitude.

Before he could come out, Riddhima slowly tip-toed towards the door and decided to leave. She opened the door and smiled at her success when a big hand slammed the door shut trapping her between him and the door.

Riddhima felt like as if her heart leaped out of her body. She knew who's hand that was and now knew she was trapped and couldn't do anything about it.

She turned around too see Armaan standing shirtless only in his pants. She looked at him to see him staring at her lovingly he moved closer to her making her back bang on the door.

"Ar..armaan" Riddhima whispered stammering averting her gaze from and trying to move but armaan had completely blocked her away.

"You can't run away from me now!" Armaan whispered stepping closer bending his head down.

Riddhima's heart skipped a beat and his was no less. Being so close to her yet not touching her, was the biggest torture for him. Only he knew how he controlled himself seeing her in that sexy one piece bathing suit.

"Leave..m..me" She stammered trying to move but who are we kidding? Armaan pressed his body on top of hers making her gasp and close her eyes.

He bent his head down and dug his head into her beck leaving feathery kisses making the hair on her neck stand up and let every animal in her stomach free creating a zoo riot in her stomach. She closed her eyes and bit her lips trying to take in the pleasure he was giving her.

"I LOVE YOU A LOT! AND I CAN'T SEE U WITH OTHER WOMEN ANYMORE! IF I DO I'LL GO AND SCREAM ON THEIR FACES THAT "HE'S MINE"!! AND YOU..STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS, OR ELSE I'LL GO DATE SOMEONE ELSE..!!" Armaan whispered in her ear, repeating her words making Riddhima's eyes wide open. He looked into her eyes and smirked seeing her shocked face.

"Someone said this to me earlier!" Armaan pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear softly, and caressed her soft rosy cheeks making them turn scarlet red burning with heat.

"I..I..I didn't mean it..let me g...go!" Riddhima blushed and looked everywhere but him. Armaan moved his hands down to her waist and encircled his arms pulling her body completely on him.

Before Riddhima could take into account what was going on, she felt something wet moving on her soft rosy lips. She shocking looked at him as his lips moved on hers. Armaan kept on sucking her lower lip waiting for her to respond but when she didn't, he squeezed her butt making her moan and open her mouth, to which Armaan entered his tongue inside her mouth. Both of their tongues battled for dominance.

Unconsciously, without breaking the kiss both of  them started moving towards the bed, and in a span of a few seconds, Riddhima fell on her back and Armaan fell on top of her.

Riddhima's hands went from his neck into his hair and she ruffled his awakening the demon inside him. Till now the kiss was simple and full of love. But now, the kiss had started to turn passionate and rough. Armaan bit her lips hard making her moan into his mouth and he smirked. Now she couldn't disagree with the fact that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Armaan broke the kiss, and looked at her as she fought for breath. Riddhima opened her eyes and looked at him to see him lovingly staring at her.

"Now can u deny? Firstly, you confessed to me in your drunken state, which means whatever comes out of your mouth is the truth, secondly, you responding to my touch is enough for both of us to know how much you need me and love him! Thirdly, i was no blind to not see how u were getting jealous outside, forthly—" Armaan kept on going with his list when he was stopped by Riddhima and turned around.

Now she was on him, straddling him, while he later confused under him. "Shut up and Kiss me!" Riddhima glared at him and before he could understand what was happening, Riddhima was already kissing him.

***************************

MERHABA PEOPLE
(Hello in turkish :p)
How are you all doing?

Hehehehehe
Ik im very late with the update
But sorry had some issues to deal with and I had exams too. And then after that Ramadan came too.

Anyways! Do like/vote and leave ur lovely comments! Please do ignore the mistakes.

Love Humaira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 567 27
[18+] I broke that intense kiss with a little force and looked into his eyes. His azure blue eyes were burning with raw desire and...anger, for stopp...
130K 12.2K 13
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
77K 2.7K 43
"I love the view of the city from such a height at this late night." I said finally breaking the silence. "Me too." he said lost in his thoughts. "Ho...
319 21 11
I looked up at him connecting our eyes. He leaned closer supporting his weight with his elbow and kissing my jaw towards the base of my neck. ...