A Year with You (Jelsa)

Por __hhollyy__

I don't really know what or why I'm doing this but I started writing a story ages ago about jelsa and the big... Mais

Chapter 1: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 2: A New Beginning
Chapter 3: Who was that?
Chapter 4: Music saves me
Chapter 5: Coffee?
Chapter 6: The Next Day
Chapter 7: Someone Choose!
Chapter 8: Ready?
Chapter 9: Just fine
Chapter 10: All Out of Love
Chapter 10.2: What I Did for Love?
Chapter 11: Stop freaking out!
Chapter 13: Just Shut Up! 😂
Chapter 14: "YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE"
Chapter 15: I hate you!
Chapter 16: Kieran?
Chapter 17: What Happened?
Chapter 18: Truth?
Chapter 19: Flirting
Chapter 20: Dinner!
Chapter 21: Love and Tears
Chapter 22: Tell me whats wrong!
Chapter 23: I'm sorry
Chapter 24: PARTAAAYYY!!! 🎉🎉
Chapter 25: Ice Skating ⛸
Chapter 26: Finding Jack
Chapter 27: Hiding the Truth
Chapter 28: Elsa...
Chapter 29: Kisses and Regrets
Chapter 30: Here comes Trouble
Chapter 31: Kill me now!
Chapter 32: Merida...
Chapter 33: The talk!
Chapter 34: Oh my god!

Chapter 12: This Couldnt get Any Worse

101 8 0
Por __hhollyy__

Jacks PoV

When I woke up the next morning that feeling in me came back. I checked the phone and i still hadn't had any response from Elsa. I was determined to make everything better between the two of us. I had a shower and got changed leaving with Hiccup to get to school. We decided to share a car today. We got to school and made our way to the lockers. "Hiya guys" I received a mumble of responses, I guess everyone was tired. At least it's Friday!

After a few minutes Elsa and Anna came through the door, both trying to seem happy. When they arrived Hiccup began a conversation "so what's everyone's first lesson?"

"Pe" We all responded.

"Cool, We all have pe together." Hiccup said, "lets go." The eight of us all walked towards PE talking about random things and laughing at each other. I looked towards Elsa to see her smiling making me smile. I then saw Anna looking at me and quickly moved my head.

"Alright see you boys in there."

"Bye." The four of us walked into the changing rooms and got changed into shorts and a T Shirt. We put our trainers on also and just talked for a while. "So Kristoff, Any plans for Anna yet?" Flynn teased.

"Your one to talk, any plans with Punzie yet?" Kristoff responded. I didn't understand what was going on between the two of them but it caused hiccup and I to laugh. They kept on going back and forth with comments like that until they noticed us laughing.

"Alright Jack, keep laughing but you and Elsa keep on flipping between lovers and haters." Flynn commented causing Hiccup to laugh.

"Noooo, Elsa and I are just friends?" I said.

"Is that a statement or question?" Hiccup asked teasingly, "Did You hear Flynn that Elsa met Jack on her way to Starbucks and they ended up spending a few hours there?"

"I didn't hear that, thanks Hiccup for the information." Flynn responded smirking towards me.

"Hey Jack, You better keep away from Elsa."

"Oh Hans shut up." Kristoff responded, oh its that Hans guy again, "you know you'll never get Elsa."

"You know she hates your guts for what you did. Leave my cousin alone." Flynn added.

"I wasn't talking to you two. I was talking to the new guy here. Clearly he doesn't know who I am."

"Actually I do, Hans, I know that every time you try to flirt with Elsa she finds a way to hurt you whether it's slapping you or whether it's seducing you before kneeing you in the balls, I know that Elsa hates you because you cheated on her sister and broke Anna's heart, I know that Elsa hates you because you're an unlikeable human being who doesn't deserve to know Elsa or Anna. And you should leave them alone." I said, I'm not sure why I said it all, it just felt right.

"I see Elsa told you a little bit about me but it looks like she didn't tell you the whole story." Hans said before walking into the gym.

"Okay, well that was intense. Shall we go into the gym? The girls are probably waiting there." Hiccup said. We nodded our heads and started walking into the gym.

Elsa's PoV

"So Anna any more news on Kristoff?" Mer teased. Classic Merida, always the one to start teasing.

"Uh your one to tease, Elsa did you know that Merida has a crush on your childhood friend?"

"Hiccup? No Merida! Merida and Hiccup?" I responded shocked, I'd never thought about the two of them together. Punzie then came walking in.

"What are we talking about?"

"Merida has a crush on Hiccup!" Anna and I responded.

"NO! MERIDA!!! AHHH! I never thought this day would come." Punzie screamed.

"Punzie the day still hasn't come I don't like him. Anna has this messed up idea in her head." Merida responded. Now that I think about it I think Merida and Hiccup would be quite cute, Mericup? Oh my god, I can imagine it now.

"Anyways shall we go into the gym?" I said, the girls nodded and we walked in and waited a few minutes until Hans came in (😷). "Looks like someone has annoyed Hans." I said. He saw me and walked over to us.

"Hiya Elsa, can I speak to you alone for a second? You can trust me." He 'kindly' asked. I nodded my head and the two of us walked to the side of the gym where some seats are. As he started talking I decided to do up my trainers. "So I heard you told Frost boy about our relationship."

"Er sort of" I responded knowing that I didn't tell him anything, he overheard it.

"I couldn't help to notice though that you didn't tell him we dated." He continued, I felt myself go pale, "I was curious as to why?"

"Well I didn't think he needed to know. No one else knows. And it was in the past." I responded making this all up as I went along.

"Well that's caused a bit of a problem for me now, you see, Jack doesn't think I'm worthy enough for either you or Anna. And that's hurt me because clearly Jack thinks less of me than you do. You might want to correct him about that and tell him the truth." Hans said whilst licking his lips. I saw the boys enter the door and Flynn look at me, I smiled at him so he wouldn't come over.

"Hans, dating you was the biggest mistake in my life."

"But you did date me and so many people in this room don't have a clue."

"You disgust me." I said as I got off from my seat and walked towards my real friends. What Hans said though kept on repeating in my head, I need to shake it off. "Hiya guys"

"Hey baby Elsa, what was that about?"

"Oh you know just another friendly chat with Hans." I said putting as much sarcasm into the whole sentence as I could. Flynn put his arm over my shoulder and squeezed it. Flynn knows that I've dated Hans, he knows probably everything about me and half of the time he knows just what I need. 

"Tell me about it later, yeah?" He whispered into my ear, I nodded my head and faced him again trying to put on a fake smile.

"Alright class, I'm Ms Mulan. The PE board got a new curriculum this year meaning we have to teach certain things in our lesson so the year will be split into four sections. The four sections are outside sports, indoor sports, ice sports and dance. As we have the Winter ball coming up in a few months the head teacher wants me to teach you dance first so that when we have the ball, my class will perform a dance. In order to teach you the dance, the class will be put into pairs. And of course I need a partner myself so this is General Li Shang. Now then your partners are..." I loved dance, this new course was perfect for me, it had dance and ice sports!
"Jasmine and Henry Facillier
Cindy and Hans
Dory and Nemo
Aurora and Gaston
Rapunzel and Flynn
Anna and Kristoff
Merida and Hiccup
Pocahontas and Eric
Elsa and Jack
Bo Peep and Woody
Partner up and join two other pairs!" Ms Mulan finished.

I found Jack and walked over to him, it was silent at first, neither of us spoke to each other since yesterday. "Hi Elsa, can We join you?" I turned around and saw Hans and Cindy.

"Er sure." I couldn't say no especially after the chat Hans and I just had. I saw Jack look at me weirdly and then glare at Hans, what happened between those two.

"Now in your fours, I want you to discuss what dance you think we will be doing." Well this couldn't get any better, I'm doing a dance with Frost and I'm in a group with Hans and Cindy.

"Um hopefully a jazz dance." I laughed trying to lighten the mood, I knew it wasn't going to be Jazz but one can only hope.

"Alright class, the dance you will be learning is the Tango." Ms Mulan announced, just great.

"Miss, isn't that a romantic style of dance?" Anna asked, seriously Anna, you know it's a romantic style, We learnt it growing up. I saw her look towards me and smirk.

"Ur yes Anna, the tango is a romantic style dance. Life is a Tango—This is what is so romantic about the tango, it brings you back to old-fashioned basics, courtesy, chivalry, seduction, sensuality. " Ms Mulan continued.

"Now then, the tango is simple," General Li Shang said. "It's just walking with the woman in a way that will make her fall in love with you. The woman takes the man's arm. And when he's ready, he takes a step. She follows, because she's attached to him. Where he goes, she goes. He leads with his whole body, not just his arm. He doesn't pull her around; he brings her with him gently, yet decisively." He continued "so then shall we start."

Jack, Hans, Cindy and I separated and I faced towards my partner. Jack raised his left hand and wrapped his right arm around me, placing his hand on my back below my shoulder blade. I raised my right hand to Jack's left hand and placed my left arm around his back. Well this isn't awkward. I wonder how the other girls are doing. Especially Punzie.

Ms Mulan walked around the class checking if we were in the right position but when she got to Jack and I, she critisised us, "you two aren't close enough. For this to work you have to be connected." She said as she pushed us two together. I heard Flynn and Kristoff chuckle.

"Okay then let's start!" Ms Mulan said as she clicked play. Frosty and I were doing okay until he led me in the wrong direction and I stepped on his toe accidentally. "Hey watch it!" He shouted laughing. It clearly caught Ms' attention "you two are not connected." She said.

"She stepped on my toe!" He whined.
"He led me wrong!" I argued.

"The man is responsible for the woman. So who is at fault if the woman makes a wrong move? Always, the man. Always. If he led her to make a wrong move, then it's his fault. And if he didn't know that she wasn't skilled enough to follow his lead, then it's also his fault. So, it's always the man's fault." Ms Mulan informed. "Now continue with no faults please."

We continued dancing for a few seconds until Frost spoke "So you aren't skilled enough for me." He smirked.

"You led me to make the wrong move." I laughed. The rest of the dance actually went quite smoothly surprisingly. We managed to get along for the ten minutes we danced together.

"Alright class. We are coming to the end of the lesson so we are going to stop there. As you were all dancing, Li and I were counting how many mistakes each pair made and the pair that made the least mistakes and our winners are Elsa and Jack!" Wait what! The class started cheering for us, well all except Cindy and Hans. "Alright class dismissed"

"Um see ya Jack." I quickly excused myself and ran towards the girls passing Flynn and Hans on the way. I can tell Flynn wants to beat him to the pulp. The girls all smirked at me, Anna trying her hardest not to laugh, "oh shut up!" I laughed. We entered the changing room again and got changed out of our pe kits. Ms Mulan entered the changing room half way through me putting my top on.

"Er sorry girls, Elsa may I speak to you outside quickly?"

"Um sure" I finished buttoning up my shirt and followed behind Ms Mulan. My top was slightly too long when I had my pe shorts on but she said it'd only be quick. She took me into the hall where Jack was standing with no top on! Okay that's normal. "Well Elsa, Jack, Ms Chart asked if for the Winter ball which is approaching if two students would perform a dance. Seeing as you two had the least faults, Li Shang and I have decided that you two would be best." Ms Mulan started.

"Every Wednesday lunch, you can come to the gym and practice with either Ms Mulan or I. The date of the ball will be told to you in advance and you can still choose to go with whoever you wish. Would you two like to try it?" Li Shang finished. I looked towards Jack to see what he thought and he gave me a look saying it's up to you.

"Er sure, we'd love to do it."

"Amazing, thank you both." Ms Mulan praised, "You are now able to continue getting changed." I nodded my head and quickly ran out of the gym and back to the changing rooms. The girls were waiting there for me teasing Mer about Hiccup again but went dead silent when I entered.

"Elsa what happened? Your cheeks are redder than Meridas head and a tomato put together." Punzie asked, oh my gosh, are they actually? Don't tell me I was like that all through the talk.

"Ms Mulan asked me to do something." I responded.

"That wouldn't make you red though, what else happened?" Mer asked. Dang it!

"Um, imayhavesawjacktopless!" I said hoping they didn't hear.

"ELSAAAA!!!!" My sister screamed and ran out of the changing room. I quickly put on my skirt and packed my bag and chased her out.

"Wait what did she say?" Mer And Punzie yelled. I heard them follow behind me and as we ran through the gym chasing each other, Li Shang gave us a weird look causing me to laugh and lose my balance slightly and as I ran through the door I ended up tripping over.

"Aw, you can't stop falling for me, can you?" Great! Jack caught me.

"Oh shut up." I slapped him on the chest before standing up again. I saw Anna wanting to squeal from the corner of my eyes and I saw the other two confused as hell. "Come on Anna, We gotta go somewhere. Meet you all in canteen." I grabbed Anna's hand and dragged her out of the gym. As soon as we were through the doors, she burst out squealing. I'm pretty sure they heard it inside and I'm pretty sure my ears no longer work.

Authors Note: Alright quite a long chapter. I loved writing this chapter. Does anyone recognise a certain line in this chapter... (aw, you can't stop falling for me, can you). I hope you are enjoying this book. Check out my other one 'Can I have this dance' and like and comment please. See ya.

~M

Xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
190K 5.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...