Wroetoshaw One Shots

By Halkatlaa

Wroetoshaw One shots Requests are open! βœ… BoyXBoy or just friendship! I need prompt's as well though! I c... More

Wasp sting
Lost while playing PokΓ©mon Go (Wroetostar)
SlewMan goes to far? (Minishaw)
Jealous (KShaw)
Burnt out (Minishaw)
Snapped (Wroetostar)
Treat you better (Wroetozerk)- Pt 1
Treat you better (Wroetozerk) pt. 2
He does not deserve you (Minishaw)
Hard Times (Wroetofreezy)
You can do this(Kshaw)
I need you with me (Minishaw)
Let's get you warm (HarryXCaspar)
Internet bullying (Wroetojizzle)
In your face (Minishaw) Pt. 1
In your face (Minishaw) pt. 2
In your face (Minishaw) pt. 3
You will be fine (Kshaw) pt. 1
You will be fine (Kshaw) pt 2
You will be fine (KShaw) pt 3
Computer says NO (Wroetolux)
Need Help (Wroetostar) pt 1
Need help (Wroetostar) pt 2
Late night romance (Wroetofreezy)
Movie night (wroetozerk)
Dizzy free kicks (WroetoMD)
Don't be (Minishaw)
Ocean between us (WroetoMD)
Happy New Year (Minishaw)
Words left to late (?)
Safe me (Minishaw) Pt. 1
Safe me (Minishaw) Pt. 2
Safe me (Minishaw) Pt. 3
Tell me (Wroetolux)
Jumped
Ready to break free (WroetoMD)
Broken down (Wroetobehz)
Can I trust you (Minishaw)
A romantic getaway (Minishaw)
Tryout's (WroetoMD)
Weekend with you (Y/N)
Party Kiss (Minishaw)
Happy Valentines day (Wroetojizzle)
Thunder storms
We need to talk (Wroetozerk)
Roof top football challenges
Opinion time
Ski trip goes wrong (Minishaw)
I'm baking (Wroetolux)
Clumsy (Wroetofreezy)
10 more minutes (Wroetojizzle)
Old friends (Wroetostar)
I don't have the right to be upset (Kshaw)
I missed you (Minishaw)
Sumo fight
Concussion (Minishaw)
Nervous (Wroetostar)
Patience test gone wrong (Wroetozerk)
I'm not sick (wroetojizzle)
Lost part 2
Taxi drive
Will you marry me ( Wroetochip)
Fuck you (Minishaw)
I don't feel well (WroetoBehz) part 1
I dont feel well (wroetobehz) part 2
Controller (Wroetojizzle)
Truth or dare (Minishaw)
you are actually an idiot (wroetoMD)
Find out (WroetoZerk)
Charity match (rant/prace)
Can we work it out? (?)
Unforgettable
Please stop (wroetojizzle)
Saulmate (wroetojizzle)
Here for you (Wroetostar)
Unexpected (WroetoFreezy)
I think something is wrong (Minishaw)
Over you (WroetoMD)
Hot summer day (Minishaw)
Do not stack it (O7)
Perfect (Minishaw)
Trauma (Kshaw)
Sick (Harry&Cal&Cal)
Harry's fake Tattoo
The Bet (Minishaw)
The date (Kshaw)
Coping.
The pictures of my life
At gunpoint
At gunpoint - part 2
The Car
My own Anxiety (Minishaw)

Lost part 1

2.3K 30 6
By Halkatlaa

Prompt by WroetoEmosh

hope you enjoy love <3 

also the hole thing was about 4000 words, so I split it into two parts :)

Harry was not normally out this late, but he had stuff on his mind and he felt like a walk would clear his head a bit, his head was so clouded at the moment, he was worried about everything and nothing was working for him, and that made him worried.

He felt like it was a good idea to go for a walk, and just walk somewhere, he did not want to ask anyone to go with him, he needed to be by himself, and he was just listening to a playlist on Spotify, he just needed to relax and be with himself, he did not want anyone to be with him right now, sometimes it was just good to have your own space and no one to talk to you and tell you what to do, or how to do things.

Harry had been walking for almost an hour before he started to wonder where he had walked to, he was in the middle off the woods, how had be not realized that he had walked into the woods, there was not even a trail there, there was no way to get back, he did not even know where he had really come from, he had walked in so many different directions.

"shit" Harry muttered to himself before he fished his phone out off his pocket to open up the GPS, he had to find out where he was so he could get out again, it was also starting to get dark, and that was just not something that he wanted to deal with, it was also time to just go home, he wanted to just lay in bed and relax, or something like that, or to be fair, he wanted to be anywhere else but in the woods right now.

"are you fucking kidding me" Harry almost screamed in frustration as he saw the battery percent on his phone, it was at 2 percent, and that would last him maybe a minute, or so, he had to act quick if he was gonna find out his location, or he would risk it and try to call someone to come and get him, if he would call then the others would know that he was lost, but if he would find his location he might get home on his own, but that was a big might, because he did not know how the hell he would get out off the woods, he did not even know where he had come from. Right now he just wanted to lay down and cry, but that was not an option.

"CAL" Harry screamed down the phone as he decided to call up Callux, he would know what to do

"what's up"

"I'M LOST, MY PHONE IS ABOUT TO DIE, I NEED YOUR HELP"

"is this a prank or something, are you really getting that depressed for video ideas"

"does this sound like a video to you?" Harry asked surprised

"I don't know, where are you?"

"I don't know, you need to find me on find my IPhone or something, but it's about to die, I don't know where I am, I'm in some woodland or some shit, I don't know where I am and there are trees all around me, I don't know where I came from or anything"

"calm down yeah, I'm getting my computer right now, just stay calm, I've got you" Cal said and then the line went dead, Harry took his phone away from his ear to tap the screen, but it was just black.

"just fucking perfect, I'm so fucking stupid" he yelled at himself before kicking the nearest tree, hurting his toes in the process. He then sat down at the trunk off the tree and started crying. What the fuck should he do, he was alone and he was starting to get scared, it was about to get dark and he had no food or drink with him, he was also just in a hoodie, thankfully it was still pretty warm out so freezing to death was not his main concern, although the night might be cold. If he would have to stay that long, maybe he should just try to get out off the woods himself and get to a road, he knew where he wanted to go so that was not the issue, he just had to get out off these woods.

~~

Meanwhile Callux was frantic at home, Harry's phone had died while he was on the phone with him, this might be a prank and Callum had already asked Harry if it was, but he sounded scared and Callum was not about to take a chance on him, but as there was no signal on Harry's phone, and find my IPhone did not pick anything up.

"CAL" Callux screamed as he needed someone to help him, they would need to find Harry, and find him quick.

"yeah?"

"call the others, and get them over here, we need to start a search party"

"why? Is this some sort off prank or something?"

"nope, I'm being serious, Harry just called me, he went for a walk, and he got lost"

"why does he not just go to the next house and ask where he is, or just find him online"

"his phone died "

"are you joking"

"just wait it gets worse, he told me he was in the woods, and he did not know what direction he came from"

"ohhh Bog, what the fuck is wrong with you" Cal said as he started a group message to get everyone's attention. They would need to act fast, the temperature should be dropping as the night would go on, and knowing Harry he was not the smartest dresser, always in a hoodie, and they don't keep you warm overnight in the woods, that they knew.

"did you find his phone"

"nope no luck, it's dead so I can't get anything, I'm just gonna go to the police and ask if I can see where the phone was last located, I should be able to find him like that, or at least I hope so"

"but maybe he has moved since then"

"I really hope not" Cal said as he let out a long breath that he had been holding in for to long, this was pretty nerve racking and Callum was trying to keep his head clear, but he was worried.

~~

Harry was still sitting in the same spot, He was afraid to move, he did not know if Cal had been able to find his phone and he really did not want to take any chances, he really did not want to stay out here for the night, it was getting darker by the minute, and Harry knew that, he did not know what the time was, or how long he had been there. He was starting to shiver and he could feel that he was getting colder and colder by just sitting there, he had to get a little warmth back into his body, but he did not want to run around or jump around, because he had no food or water to keep him hydrated or from starving, although he knew that it would take him a few days to starve, the no water issue was more pressing, because he knew he would not survive as long with no water.

"what is the harm in trying to find water?" Harry convinced himself. He did not want to move in case Cal had found his location, but the overwhelming feeling of thirst was not helping him, he wanted to survive. He was very scared and he had never felt so alone, he wanted to call up his girlfriend and tell her that he loved her, he wanted to call up the Sidemen and tell that that he was sorry that he was not always around and he wanted to do more stuff with them, and tell them that he appreciated everything that they had done for him, he also wanted to call the tower gang and tell them that they were very important to him.

With these thought going through his head, he stood up from the grass, and he walked off to find some water, he did not want to die, and the odds off that happening without water were high, to high for his likening, even if the weather might get him first, it was not supposed to be as good tomorrow as it had been today, so it would be very cold tonight, and Harry was not looking forward to that. He walked along the trees as he looked around, trying to listen for sounds off water but there was just nothing, small animals were making noise and as it was getting darker, Harry was getting more and more scared off everything, nothing looked like it did when it was bright outside, everything was somehow more scary, or in some way bigger than they used to be.

"keep calm Harry, you got this" he told himself as he walked for a bit longer, the lump in his throat growing with every step that he took

"don't cry, you don't need to cry, just keep going, you will be fine" Harry told himself as a few tears managed to escape, in the end he just gave up on trying to not cry, he was so scared, he just sat down again and started bawling, he just wanted to be home, and he just wanted someone to come and help him, there was nothing else that he wanted.

"why do I need to be so dumb" Harry cried out as he hit the ground.

~

Cal and Cal came running into the police station, they were worried about there friend, and they were not about to take no for an answer, they wanted to find him, and they were going to get someone to help them do so.

"how can I help you boys?" they got asked as they got to the front desk

"our friend is lost, he just called me and he did not know where he was, he is someone in the woods, and he does not know where" Cal said quickly

"he called you, can't you just track his phone, he has GPS right?" she asked

"the phone died, we could not find him on find my IPhone, because it was already off"

"is he wearing warm clothes"

"no, he just has a hoodie on, he can't be out there tonight"

"how old is he?"

"20"

"OK, let's see what I can do, just hold on for a moment and I will see if I can find where his phone last picked up a signal" she smiled and Cal just let out a deep breath, thankful that they might soon know where Harry was, he just wanted the younger boy home, even if he was going to be yelling at him for being so stupid and going into the woods when it was almost night time. They had texted the Sidemen and the tower gang that they were at the police station and that they would hopefully know more in a little bit, the Sidemen were already ready to go according to Vikk. He told them that he, JJ, Josh and Simon were all ready to go, Ethan, Tobi were ready as well, and Chip, Ali and Joel were ready to go as well, everyone was just waiting for a place to start, and just 15 minutes later they got a location of where he the phone had last been used, and everyone was on there way there, getting a bit worried as it was already dark and the temperature was dropping fast, it was already at 4 degrees. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 20.9K 174
Sidemen One Shots {Completed} Preferences, One Shots and (some) Imagines included Rated R (Smut) and boyxboy are included, read at own risk. By boyxb...
100K 1.5K 47
Enjoy these one-shots. * I don't do smut. * I take requests, but I'm slow so bear with me. [Requests Currently Closed] *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARA...
14.9K 677 26
Josh is moving to a new school and is really worried of what people will think of him. He isn't like the others. His whole life he hasn't seen a sing...