I'm not sick (wroetojizzle)

Harry was feeling really under tje weater, his head felt like it was pounding and it kinda hurt to keep his eyes open amd he was pretty sure that he had a fever, but he and the rest off the Sidemen were going to Cardiff for a VIP meet up, and he could.not skip that, not after the drama in Brighton when he almost missed it because off the fog in Guernsey.

"Are you sure you are OK" Tobi asked him before they got on the private jet that was going to take them to Cardiff

"Yeah I will be fine"

"Take some medicine, you dont look to good, you look feverish"

"I think I have one as well" Harry said as he sat down in his seat and just listened to the other guys laughing and joking around, eventually nodding off for a bit,

"Harry, wake up, we are here" Tobi said as he lightly shook his shoulder

"Ohh, OK" Harry just said before he stood up, taking his bag and getting out off the jet with Tobi at his side.

"Feeling any better?"

"No, I feel worse if anything" Harry said as he looked down to the floor as the got into the taxi that was supposed to take them from the airport to the Cardiff football stadium where they were holding there event.

"Did you take something?" Simon asked Harry

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for it to kick in" Harry told them as Tobi put a hand on his forhead, making it pretty clear to him that the younger boy had a fever and they all had noticed that he had an ugly caugh to go a long with that.

"The event does not start for another hour, wanna just lie down for a bit when we get there" Tobi asked him snd Harry just nodded, he had no energy left, he just wanted to sleep.

"Here drink some more water, it will help" Simon told him.

"Thanks" Harry muttered as he took the bottle from Simon to drink, then he laid against Tobi's shoulder and tried to relax as they were driving to the stadium. He was almost asleep when they got there and there were already fans ouside the stadium, so Harry had no choice than to just put on a brave face and smile to the crowd, he then walked inside and Tobi took him strait to the lounge that they could chill in for a little bit before the hole thing would start.

"I'm gonna put your alarm on, so it will ring in an hour, just get some rest and come out once you've gotten some sleep" Tobi told him

"Thanks Tobi" Harry said as he closed his eyes. When he woke up he was feeling a bit better and able to see the fans who were really happy to see him.