You will be fine (Kshaw) pt. 1

Harry, Simon, Ethan and JJ were driving back from bowling, they had so much fun, Harry had been asked to drive this time around and he was fine with that, he liked driving,

"we need to do this again!" JJ said and smiled, he has had a few bears to drink tonight, he was getting more hyper than usual, and he was a pretty hyper guy anyway. He was almost jumping around in the car

"calm down JJ" Simon said laughing at him. He sat in the front with Harry and JJ and Ethan were at the back.

"so I'll drop you off and then we will drive back to our flat OK" Harry asked

"yeah, it would be kinda stupid to do it the other way around" JJ said and he and Ethan burst out laughing, Ethan laughed at everything, he did not even need too be drunk to find everything funny.

"I guess" Harry just said and he smiled, he liked this, he liked hanging out with his friends, when he was in London he tried to hang out with them as much as possible.

"so when are you flying out for Guernsey again?" Ethan asked him

"you wanna get rid off me?" Harry asked jokingly

"yeah, you get annoying after a while" he laughed at Harry to pretended to be hurt

"OHH My poor heart" he laughed out

"shut up the both off you" Simon just laughed at them

"but to answer your question, I'm going in 2 days, Rosie's birthday is coming up, there is a big family thing that I have to be at. I promised mum"

"OK, but when you are back we need to make a few video's OK?" Simon said to Harry

"I can make video's with you Simon!!" Ethan laughed

"I don't want you on my channel!" Simon shot back and now it was Ethan's turn to pretend he was upset

"Emon is fighting Harry, what do we do??" JJ said and laughed, he found his jokes more funny than everyone else in the car, everyone laughed at JJ more than they laughed with him. But he did not seam to mind that much.

"I don't know, book them a marriage counselor or something" Harry joked

"yeah, do you have the number for someone?" JJ asked back

"yeah ofcourse, I've been married for so many years now!"

"really?"

"no you idiot, ask Josh when you get back"

They had been driving for almost 15 minutes when it happened, a car just came out off no where and slammed into the drivers side off the car, crushing Harry against the steering wheel off the car. Everyone else was knocked out strait away. 

JJ's POV 

I scream, I find myself pushed to the side as I land on Ethan, then he is gone, what the fuck, then we suddenly come to a stop and I'm shot back to my seat, Ethan is not there anymore, where the hell is he?

"ETHAN??" I call out, there is a stabbing pain in my head, I stroke my hand over my face and there is blood, I'm bleeding, no surprise we were just in a fucking car accident.

"JJ are you OK?" I hear a faint voice ask me, there is a lot off gasping for air in the front seat

"Harry" I ask

"yeah"

"I'm fine, I'm fine, are you?"

"I can't breath, my chest hurts" I hear him say and I try to get closer to him, as he is starting to cry, that is not good.

"Don't cry Harry, everything is going to be OK, trust me alright, you need to stay strong, you are going to be alright"

"JJ it hurts"

"I know, I know, I'm here for you, tell me what you need" I beg him, I need to keep him awake and talking

"I can't breath" he tells me again and I can hear how much he is struggling with every breath.

"just try to take deep breaths, you can do it, I know you can" I say before I can see people come running and open the car

"are you OK?" they ask me as I just nod

"has someone called the ambulance?" I ask

"yeah, they will be here shortly, what is your name?"

"JJ" I say

"Can you get out off the car by yourself?"

"yeah I think so" I say before they get me out off the car and make me sit down on the sidewalk, I see Harry in the car, he is laying on the steering wheel and he looks so white, I can also see that the car is ruined on the front, the other car was on the side and there were 3 people in that car, I had time to count them, I can't look away from Harry, he looks so rough, I can see that he is in pain, there are people there trying to talk to him, but I can't hear if he is responding to them.

It takes the ambulances around 6 minutes to get there, there are fire fighters there as well, just in case someone needs to be cut out off the car, a lovely lady checks me out and puts a bandage on my head, she tells me I need stitches for that cut, but I don't care, I can't stop looking at the car, Harry is crying, they have put a neck brace on him and an oxygen mask, I can see the tears running, I want to comfort him, but I would just be in the way. Simon is out, he has not even woken up yet, I envy him, I don't want to be awake, I hate seeing this, but somehow I just can't look away. There so many people around Harry, he looks the most hurt out off everyone there, he is the first one to go, thank god, he really needs some help.

"have you found my friend that was thrown out off the car?" I ask

"yeah, he is being taken to hospital now"

"and Simon is gone yeah?"

"yeah, we are going to take you now, you need to get checked out"

"I'm fine" I say, I don't think I've even been so quiet in my entire life

"you still need stitches, come on, you can see your friends after OK" the lovely paramedic tells me and I just nod.

When I get to the hospital I'm stitched up and they check me for any other injury's but I'm fine so I'm told to wait in the waiting aria for news on my friends, I have no idea what's going on and then Vikk, Josh and Tobi arrive.

"JJ" Josh says as he runs up to me and gives me a hug

"are you OK?" Vikk asks me as he gives me a hug

"I'm fine, only stitches and bruises, the others are having tests done "

"how are you feeling?" Josh asks me

"I'm fine"

"No, you are not, want me to take you home, you can come back to see them tomorrow?" he tells me, I just shake my head, I need to see if they are all OK before I can go home. I need to know if Harry is alive.

After about an hour waiting a nurse comes to talk to us about Harry, they tell us that he is in surgery to repair several broken ribs, he has some internal bleeding and they have to repair his lung as well as one off the broken ribs put a hole in his lung, and injured his spleen and liver, the surgery should take about 4-5 hours more. We are all a bit shaken up by these news, poor Harry. Then moments later another nurse comes to find us, this time about Ethan, he has a broken leg but he is OK, he is asking for us, Josh and Tobi go to see him, me and Vikk are going to wait for news on Simon.