Roof top football challenges

made this over a year ago, but always forgot about it, so here it is :) 

Harry and his little brother Josh were shooting a video for Harry's channel, they were taking shots off the roof, it was very stupid off them and Harry knew that this was a stupid idea, but he did not think it would go this badly.

"OK Josh move out off the way, I'm gonna attempt a trick shot, I don't know" Harry said before he put the ball down and then he ran, he was going to attempt a rabona shot but he then tripped over his own feet and fell off the roof strait down on the ground, braking his fall with his arm.

"HARRY!!" Josh yelled as he ran to the edge off the roof and he saw as his brother was on his knees holding his arm to his chest

"I'm OK!! I think" Harry said as he stood up fully trying his best to breath trough the pain, his arm hurt a lot.

"MOM, DAD COME QUICK" Josh called out as he came down the stair that they had put up to the house so they could go up to the roof

"I'm OK Josh, I'm OK" Harry told his younger brother but his mom and dad were already there with shocked looked on there faces are there younger son had called for them to come quickly, and they did. 

"what, what is it? " Tricia asked as she came outside, as she had been cooking dinner and she had the spatula in her hand, sauce dripping from it. 

"Harry, what happened to you?" Adrian asked as he saw that his son was holding his arm to his chest and he looked like he was in pain

"I'm fine" Harry tried to tell his parents, but Josh was having none off it. 

"Harry fell off the roof, he was trying to do a trick shot and failed, he tripped and went off the roof" Josh told them

"what? Are you stupid?" Tricia yelled at Harry who looked up at his mother who looked a bit angry at him

"can you yell at me later?" Harry asked as the pain was building up and it was getting very bad, the arm had started to swell up and there was a very obvious bruise about to form on his arm.

"come here" Adrian said as he lead his son inside and made him sit down on a chair and he took a look at his arm. 

"I think I broke my arm" Harry said as he could not let go off it, it hurt to much

"what? Let me take a look" Tricia said as she came with a pillow and then she made Harry lay his hand on there. It looked a little bent and it was swelling up very badly.

"does it hurt like it's broken?" Adrian asked him

"yeah"

"let's go" Tricia said to him as she went to get her purse, turning off the stove as she ran through the house to get her things together. 

"where?" Harry asked 

"to the hospital obviously" Tricia said as she went to start the car, Harry asked Josh to take in all the camera's and go find his phone and wallet.

"come here, just take the pillow with you, is it more comfortable that way?" Adrian asked his son who just nodded as he got helped to the car, his father walking beside him holding one hand over his shoulder 

"mom, can you help me, I can't open the door?" Harry asked as they were getting into the car, Adrian had to buckle him in as Harry refused to let go off his arm, it was starting to hurt very badly even if Harry was not complaining to much about it.

It hurt a lot to drive to the hospital, the speed bumps and every time the car took a turn or had to stop his arm moved and sent a new wave off pain from his broken arm, it was getting super sore and everything was starting to hurt more and more, as the arm moved a bit as they were driving, making Harry lean against the cool window and trying not to cry out from the pain that was building up in his arm.