Juveniles » Fillie

By -MyStrangeMind

[COMPLETED] "Keeping it Juvenile" 2k17//-MyStrangeMind © More

Prolouge
0.1 » The Party
0.2 » Caught
0.3 » Locked Up
0.5 » believable
0.6 » Trustworthy
0.7 » Fixable
0.8 » Celebrations
0.9 » I like you
1.0 » Flirtationship
1.1 » Sooner or Later
1.2 » Buttercup
1.3 » Lonely Boy
1.4 » Strange Love
1.5 » The New Kid
1.6 » ignored
1.7 » Foolish
1.8 » Free
1.9 » On The Road
2.0 » Annoyed
2.1 » A Walk
2.2 » Just in Case
2.3 » Secrecy
2.4 » A Ball
2.5 » The Trial
Epilogue
Thank You! + Sequel Release Date!
Sequel is out!!

0.4 » Mugshots

3.7K 136 321
By -MyStrangeMind

It was now lunchtime, and of course Millie bolted out of her cell running to the cafeteria to find her precious Romeo. You may be wondering, are they a thing? No, not yet at least...

Finn walked to the cafeteria with Grace as Jaeden and Sophia were walking together and being too lovely duvey for him.

"remember how you said you'd help me get with Millie?"

Finn said to Grace as they entered the cafeteria

"Yeah, why?"

Finn pointed over at one table that Romeo and Millie were sitting at

"Good luck"

He said in salty tone being disgusted by what he was seeing. Millie was sitting on Romeo's lap with her arms around his neck as she was laughing fairly hard about something that he said that most likely wasn't even that funny.

Romeo had a tight grip around Millie's waist like he'd loose her at any given moment. Finn flashed back to yesterday night when that was him, when him and Millie were in the backseat of the police car.

Finn didn't care how high Millie was he enjoyed her, her kissing him, touching him, hell even when she talked to him he couldn't think straight.

"Hello? Are you coming or not?"

Grace asked waving her hand in front of Finn's face

"Oh uh yeah, lets go"

Finn said walking over the the table, to his dissatisfaction the only seat left was infromt of Romeo giving Finn a clear view of Millie's back. As she was once again sucking face with Romeo.

Finn couldn't understand why it bothered him so much that Millie didn't like him, or especially that she liked Romeo instead. This just wasn't like Finn, he's a juvenile delinquent.

He never got any real feelings for anyone, and he would hook up with tons of girls all the time. Finn was the kind of guy that you'd never see again after 2 maybe 3 make out sessions with him.

Finn told himself that he would never let himself get too attached to anyone or especially to get a girlfriend because he was convinced that it would drag him down.

"—mugshots?"

Finn heard tuning back into the people around him. Thankfully Millie was now off Romeo's lap and now in the seat next to him chatting with the others

"Pftt, no. Do they really need a picture to go with all of our records of what we've done?"

Jaeden complained

"Wait, after this we're getting our mugshots?"

Finn asked

"Yeah, they want to know what you look like so if you escape they can put you on the news and tell the public what you've done. So this means they're also getting all of our records out..."

Sophia trailed off

"But I look like shit! How am I supposed to get a mugshot if I don't look good?"

Millie whined practically begging for a basic ass compliment from Romeo

"Babyyy,"

Romeo started putting his arm around Millie causing Finn to cringe

"You look pretty damn hot all the time so I don't think there's much to worry about"

Romeo said starting to kiss at Millie's neck causing Finn to look away so that he didn't vomit. Finn had a good idea of the amount of girls that Romeo has probably said the exact same thing too.

Everyone had seen what the other kids were coming back with as their 'Lunch' and decided that they were better off not eating and talking during lunch instead. They hoped that dinner would be better.

Soon enough it was time to go, the rest of the kids that weren't new went to either their cells or the giant hangout room. A new guard, Joe came up to the kids and told them to follow him.

"I'll take a look at Romeos records for ya"

Grace whispered in Finns ear

"And how's that going to do me any good? Knowing his records doesn't get me with Millie"

Finn almost snapped back at Grace

"You never know..."

She trailed off walking towards the front of the line making Finn think. Romeo was just like them, a juvenile delinquent. They've all just done pretty much the same thing over and over again right?

Somehow Grace lucked out and got to have her mugshot taken right after Romeo's. She was the last one to get it taken as she took Romeo's file and pulled Finn aside

"Okay let's see what this Brit has really done"

Grace said deviously opening his folder reading every detail. Her expression faded from devious to scared as she read his records

"What is it? What's he done?"

Finn asked starting to get worried

Grace couldn't say anything and just gave Finn and very worried look, and before she knew it Finn had taken the folder from her hands and started to read

'Romeo Beckham
Age: 16
Offenses: Multiple counts of sexual harassment, multiple counts of sexual assault, multiple counts of rape & the beating of two 15 year old girls

Special Request: keep this kid away from any girls as he will trick them into thinking he likes them before sexually assaulting, harassing or even raping them after a certain point.

Hawkins County Police Department'

"I need to warn her"

Was all that Finn said before almost throwing the folder back at Grace and sprinting back to his cell where he knew Millie was.

Grace tried to call after Finn telling him that it was a dumb idea to tell her what Romeo had done but he wasn't about to stop and listen.

Finn walked into his cell where he found Millie just lying on her bed looking bored. He put his back against the door as he breathed heavily after running.

"There you are Finn, I was wondering when you were coming back"

Finn didn't waste anytime responding to Millie and just told her:

"You need to know what Romeo has done"

She sat up on her bed and looked at Finn like he was crazy

"He already told me"

She said shrugging her shoulders

"And you're okay with what's he's done?!"

Finn nearly shouted

"He just kept robbing a couple places Finn, it's really no big deal. We've both done worse"

Finn ran his hands through his hair and began to pace around the cell

"He lied to you, Millie"

Finn blurted out making Millie stand up

"What? No, he wouldn't do that to me"

Millie said getting defensive

"Millie look you need to listen to me—"

"No I don't!"

She said cutting him off

"Millie for fucks sake your little boyfriend isn't as good as you think he is"

Finn shouted

"Well of course not none of us are!"

Millie bitched causing Finn to sigh

"Multiple counts of sexual harassment, multiple counts of sexual assault, multiple counts of rape & the beating of two 15 year old girls"

Finn said leaving himself breathless

"That's what he's really done"

Finn added, after that for a few good minutes it was dead silent as Millie sat on her bed and looked at the floor

"No"

Millie said

"You're lying"

She added

"Millie what? No I'm not Ly—"

Finn was cut off, again

"Save it Finn. I know that Romeo hasn't done any of that and that you're just saying that because you're jealous of him. How fucking selfish can you possibly be? I'm sorry that I don't like that way but that gives you no reason to lie about Romeo"

Finn couldn't even bring himself to look at Millie anymore

"Now if you'll excuse me i don't like being in a cell with liars when I don't have to be"

And with that Millie left. Finn laid down in his bed as he felt salty tears start to well up in the backs of his eyes. Was he really about to cry over a girl he just met? Just because he was scared for her?

Yes, yes he was.

Yeet here's a longer update because why the hell not.

Y'all should comment some more too I fucking love reading your guys' comments they are actually the best

Madds— I want that fucking spoiler now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.3K 18
[COMPLETED] - [short story] A classic high school love story with a twist. A lonely aesthetic girl that never really cared and a shy heartthrob who...
25.3K 602 20
draaammaa
37.3K 325 24
~ • ~ The title says it all ~ • ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ • ~ (may contain swearing) 1k✅ 5k✅ 10k✅ 15k✅ 20k...
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...