Sibling Love (An Andy Biersac...

By _elayn_biersack_

[Completed] Sibling love is the sweetest thing, but when one sibling feels a different kind of love for the o... More

"Siblings"
"I will protect you."
"Emotions"
"The Proposal"
"Yes"
"One Day"
"I'm Leaving"
"Home"
"The Truth"
"The Perfect Couple"
"Public"
"Andlyn"
"Sara"
"The Party"
"Little Rock Star"
"Rock Star Life"
"I'm Sorry"
"Forget"
"Pills"
"Savior"
"Quit"
"The Nightmare"
"The Rainy Day"
"Crash"
"Staying Alive"
"A Surprise"
"The Ring"
"Highschool Memories"
"The Past"
"American Satan"
"An Angel"
"The Argument"
"Acceptance"
"The Painting"
"The Call"
"The Album"
"Selfish"
"The Tour"
"Rib Cage"
"The Plan"
"Tease"
'The Concert"
"Zack"
"Lilly"
"Missed You"
"The Wedding (The End)"

"Our Secret"

494 15 0
By _elayn_biersack_

"Hey what are you doing walking out in the dark?" Jake asked Andy as Jinxx pulled his car up next to him. Andy looked into the care and smiled a bit. "I just left that bitch Juliet's house but since she picked me up I started to walk." Andy said with a smirk as he leaned over and placed his hands on the open window of the car. "Woah did you just call Juliet a bitch?" Cc said as he sat up and leaned between the passenger and driver seat to look at Andy. Andy chuckled a bit and looked at Cc. "Yeah, I did." Andy said as he opened the backseat door and slid into Jinxx car sitting next to Cc. "But why? You've never called her that even if she pissed you off to the point you punched something." Jake said as he turned around in his seat to face Andy. "Well, that was before I broke up with her sorry ass." Andy said with a smirk on his face as he looked at Jake with one leg crossed over his lap and one arm propped on the window seal of the car door. "Wait, you broke up with her? We all thought she would've broken up with you." Jinxx said with a chuckle as he drove his car down the street heading towards the house. Andy shook his head and let out a small laugh. "Hell no, I couldn't stand the way she was talking about Elayn anymore so I ended it right then and there." Andy said as his phone vibrated in his pocket and he reached to take it out to read the new message.

*Two unread messages* Andy's phone illuminated in the dark backseat of Jinxx's car.

*Andy when you get home can you come to my room plz? I really need you here I miss you so much and just plz come to my room as soon as you get home okay?*

Andy's eyes widen at Elayn's text and a smile spread across his face. "Hey man, what's with the pervey smile?" Cc asked Andy as he tried to get a glimpse of what was on Andy's phone. "Shut the hell up Cc." Andy said as he quickly turned off his phone and put it in the pocket of this leather jacket. Moments later Jinxx pulled his car into the driveway alongside Ashley's and shut off the engine. Andy quickly got out of the car and ran to the front door of the house.

'She loves me, I knew she loved me I want her and only her, I can't wait to get into that room and hold her and kiss her she's mine and no one is taking her from me not again.' Andy thought to himself as he walked inside of the house and bolted up the stairs.

Jake looked at Cc a bit confused. "Why is he so anxious to get inside?" Jake asked as him and Cc walked towards the house and Jinxx joined them. "I don't know, maybe to see Elayn, you know to check up on her." Cc said with a shurg of his shoulders as they all walked inside the house. "Maybe, well, I'm going to go shower." Jinxx said as he walked upstairs and to his room. Cc and Jake nodded their heads and sat on the couch turning on the TV and watching whatever was on. Andy walked up to Elayn's bedroom door and knocked waiting for an answer. Elayn opened the door and looked at Andy with a smile as she moved out of the way to let him in. Elayn was dressed in short black shorts and one of Andy's old shirts he had given her. "So....why did you want me to come in here?" Andy asked as he stepped into Elayn's room and looked at her. "Andy...I love you and I have to be honest....all these years I've kept how I felt about you bottled up inside and I can't handle it anymore." Elayn said as she closed the door and locked it then turned to look at Andy who is standing behind her. "Elayn, what are you-" Elayn cut off Andy's sentence with a deep and passionate kiss, one she has never given anyone not even Ashley, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close. "I'm saying 'I love you, Andy' I have always loved you." Elayn said as she pulled back from Andy's lips and looked at him with warm and loving smile. Andy snaked his arms around Elayn's waist and held her close as he looked into her bright blue eyes and smiled back at her. "I love you too, Elayn, more than you could ever imagine." Andy said before he leaned in to give Elayn another kiss. Elayn kissed Andy back as she held onto him never wanting to let him go. Andy smiled on Elayn's lips as he kissed her and held her tightly slightly picking her up then sitting on the edge of her bed with Elayn on his lap. Elayn held onto Andy tightly as she straddled him and continued to kiss him. Andy slightly slipped his tounge into Elayn's mouth as he kissed her deeply and held onto Elayn by her waist tightly.

'Holy shit this is amazing I mean we only kissed once or twice before but this make out session is fucking amazing I can keep kissing her forever.' Andy thought to himself as he kissed Elayn and playfully bit onto her bottom lip tugging on it slightly.

Elayn smirked a bit and kissed Andy passionately before moving down to his jaw and leaving a trail of kisses down to his collarbones before pulling back and kissing his lips softly but deeply. Andy pulled Elayn closer and began to kiss her neck gently nibbiling onto her sweet spot before licking up to her jaw line and began to kiss her again passionately as he slipped his tounge into her mouth again and licked her tounge. Elayn kissed Andy back as she slightly swirled her tounge around his and playfully bit onto his bottom lip tugging on it a bit before looking into Andy's eyes and smiling at him. "What?" Andy asked as he looked Elayn back in her eyes and smiled warmly.

'Holy fuck, she is so fucking cute I just want to hold her in my arms forever and never let her go. Damn she's mine and only mine this cutie in front of me is mine.' Andy thought to himself as he continued to stare into Elayn's eyes and smile at her.

"Nothing, I just love you so much." Elayn said as she rested her forehead on Andy's and smiled at him looking into his deep sea blue eyes. Andy smiled and held Elayn close to him to where her body is pressed up against his. "I love you too, Elayn, you mean everything to me." Andy said as he smiled at Elayn then kissed her again. Elayn smiled on Andy's lips as she kissed him back and his lip ring overlapped hers and his nose ring was touching her nose causing her to shiver a bit. Andy smirked a bit as he removed his arms from Elayn's waist and took off his leather jacket then placed his arms around her again holding her close like before. Elayn smiled a bit as she ran her fingers through the bottom of Andy's hair and kissed him once more holding him closer to her. Andy smirked on Elayn's lips as he kissed her passionately and deeply casually sliding one of his hands inside of Elayn's shirt and placing it on her side. Elayn bit her lip a little before placing one hand on one side of Andy's neck and kissing him moving lower after each kiss leaving a trail of kisses leading down to his neck.

'Damn I never knew that making out with him would be so fucking hot. I mean fuck look at him, he's sexy as hell but us just making out is amazing.' Elayn thought to herself as she slowly brought herself up from Andy's neck and kissed his jaw line.

Andy bit his lip as he trailed one of his hands down to Elayn's thigh and gently squeezed it. Elayn looked up at Andy and smirked a bit before kissing him passionately as she tugged at the bottom of his shirt signalling that she wants it off. Andy pulled back from Elayn's lips and smirked as he took off his shirt and threw it somwhere in the room. Elayn blushed a bit at Andy's shirtless upper body and began to kiss him deeply with meaning behind every kiss. Andy wrapped his arms around Elayn again but this time he grabbed the sides of her shirt and began to take it off. Elayn raised her arms so Andy could take off her shirt as she giggled a bit. Andy took off Elayn's shirt and threw it in the same direction of his shirt. "Why are you laughing, baby?" Andy asked as he grabbed Elayn's waist with both of his hands and kissed Elayn's neck to hide the fact that he is blushing at the sight of Elayn's chest. Elayn bit her lip and held Andy close to her. "Because you're too cute." Elayn said as she bit her lip and soft moans escape her mouth.

'Holy fuck, her moans are so damn hot I want to hear her moan more.' Andy thought to himself as he continued to kiss Elayn's neck kissing her sweet spot.

Elayn moaned a bit more as she held Andy even closer and tilted her head back a bit. Andy smirked against Elayn's skin as he continued to kiss her neck. Andy then got up from the bed holding Elayn by her thighs in his arms as he turned around and gently laid her on the bed. Andy slowly crept his way onto Elayn kissing her stomach and moving up after each kiss until her was at her lips. Elayn bit her lip and looked at Andy before she wrapped her arms around his neck again and held him closer as she began to kiss him again each kiss more passionate than the last. Andy trailed his hand along Elayn's side until he was at her waist and he gently squeezed it holding her in place as he kissed her passionately. Elayn smirked a bit as she ran her fringers through Andy's hair while kissing him. Andy slightly tugged on the hem of Elayn's shorts trying to take them off as he kissed her and moved down to her collarbones and chest. Elayn bit her lip as she tilted her head back and moaned a bit continuing to hold Andy close to her. "Oh God, Andy I love you." Elayn said as she moaned a bit while biting her lip. Andy smirked on Elayn's skin as he slipped his hand into Elayn's shorts and panties doing his handy work on her. "I love you too, princess." Andy said as he licked up Elayn's chest to her neck and nibbled on her sweet spot. Elayn moaned a bit more as she removed one of her hands and covered her mouth so no one could hear her moan.

'Holy fuck, being called princess turns me on I never knew that and his deep ass voice is so sexy God damn I want him.' Elayn thought to herself as she reached for Andy's pants with her other hand.

Andy smirked on Elayn's chest as he continued to kiss her leading his way down to the hem of Elayn's shorts and licked up her body, between her chest, and up to her lips removing his hand from Elayn's shorts. Elayn bit her lip and kissed Andy back passionately as she slipped off Andy's pants and held him closer moving down to his neck and collarbones leaving a few hickeys here and there. Andy looked at Elayn and smirked as he slid off one side of Elayn's shorts and moved back down to her neck and began to kiss her again. Elayn tilted her head back and let out a soft moan as she helped Andy get her shorts off.

'Where the hell is Andy and Elayn? I haven't seen any one of them since we got home.' Cc thought to himself as he got up from the couch and headed towards the stairs.

"Baby girl, you're so sexy." Andy said as he removed Elayn's shorts and began to do his handy work over her panties. Elayn bit her lip and looked at Andy. "Fuck, you're so hot." Elayn said as she moaned a bit and began to kiss Andy's neck more.
Andy smirked a bit as he got Elayn's panties off and moved in closer to Elayn and began to kiss her passionately and deeply.

'Holy fuck I hope we get to go all the way I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with her and now I might find out.' Andy thought to himself as he trailed a hand up Elayn's body and up to her chest grabbing her one of her breast.

"Andy? Elayn? Where are you guys?" Cc asked as he walked upstairs and to Andy's room first. Andy lifted his head from Elayn's lips and looked back at the door. "Fuck, we have to stop for now baby girl." Andy said as he kissed Elayn once and quickly sat up pulling his pants back on and getting off the bed to get his shirt. "Yeah, okay." Elayn said as she pulled on her panties and got up from her bed getting her shirt off the floor. Andy walked up to Elayn and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "Hey don't worry, baby, they won't find out I won't let them." Andy said as he kissed Elayn again then put on his shirt. Elayn nodded her head as she put on her shirt and kissed Andy again then pulled back and smiled at him. "I have to go and see what Cc wants okay? I will be back I promise." Andy said as he smiled at Elayn then turned and opened the door walking out and closing it behind him. Elayn sighed a bit as she walked over to her drawer and opened it pulling out a sketch book and a few pencils. Elayn sat on the bed and began to draw a picture of Andy and herself happy and opened about their relationship in amazing detail making it look like a black and white photo never taken.

'Some day we can open about this, some day we can love each other in public without being shunned apon some day.......hopefully.' Elayn thought to herself as she continued to draw and smiled widely at the picture before her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 0 23
What happens when a dangerous criminal tycoon falls in love with an enemy's sibling? Does peace reign, or does hell break loose?
564 29 16
We meet because of my sister. I think I've fallen for you. Tell me before you leave. Do you love me?
2.7K 110 106
this is a sequel to step brother
12.7K 604 16
Love story between Jinxx-Jake and Andy-Ashley. Mostly Andley. Andy just moved in and Ashley is his neighbor. They both have a crush on each other bec...