EreMika: You Broke My Heart...

By AwadaJ8

(BOOK 1 - SEQUEL IS OUT!) Mikasa, Eren's childhood friend and the girl he believes to be the one, cheats on h... More

"We'll be together forever..."
Suspicions
Secret meeting
The Betrayal
I'M LEAVING THIS LIFE FOREVER
Lemme guess... you wanna try to stop me too?
Peaceful Dreams Before A Fresh Start
My fault.
New life
Welcome!
Reunited
Homework
For Eren
Mikasa's Dreams
The Race for LoverBoy
Escaping the Prison
The Search for LoverBoy
Not a pleasant reunion
Young Innocence
The New Ally
Mutual benefits - It goes deeper than this
Covert
The puzzle
He who stole her from me
Her sins reflect upon her
The Ugandan Knuckles
Side-Effects
The Letters - The Bliss
Quod secretum nuntius
WOF
Reuniting with her Nightmare
Codes
Jean's Quest
Friends... with benefits
A/N: Sequel
To Catch A Bald Boy
The Shady Businessman
Our common goal
Small World
The Terrible Truth
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 1
Alter Ego
The Deal + (Quick Note)
More Than Friends
Annie's Affair + (A/N)
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 2
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 3
Sweet Dreams, Mika...
Surveying the Auction Hotel
Ill Omen
The Ackerman
Heist Aftermath
The last letter - M
The BlackList
Homeless
The Shady Businessman Returns
Unfinished Shady Business
Demon's Blood
Final Battle
The End
Thank You
////It is not over yet\\\\
Delay.
...
Well...
IT IS OUT
So...
69

Our Trust Broken

4K 56 48
By AwadaJ8

Mikasa was so sad about Eren, it made her become depressed. Especially since it was her fault he broke up with her. But also at the same time, it wasn't. She was drugged. Almost no one knew that. Mikasa Ackerman will never be the same again.

Mikasa tried to contact Eren a few times but she couldn't. Eren might have moved away but Krista was visiting him so Mikasa tried to contact Krista multiple times but every time she tried, Krista says he's fine or ignored her questions about Eren. Sometimes saying that Eren is 'fine and he doesn't want to talk to you'.

Mikasa didn't want to let this go unanswered. She wasn't going to sleep knowing that the person who caused her misery is not gonna pay. She decided to visit Jason.

(Mikasa's POV)

"When I see that motherfucker, I'm gonna fuck him up pretty bad." I said to Sasha on the phone.

"Mikasa! Don't go there! He'll hurt you!!" Sasha yelled but I ignored her and hung up. I wore the leather jacket Eren gave me over the shirt and then wore the red scarf Eren gave me as a gift. I then wore my skintight pants and took my phone and a few stuff I needed and left the house and locked it.

I ordered an uber and waited patiently outside my house for it to come. I called Eren one last time but he didn't answer. Then I texted Krista and told her to tell Eren that I'll always love him no matter what. The uber then arrived and I entered. I told him where to go.

"Do you freestyle?" I asked the driver.

"Yes I do!" He answered.

Then the driver proceeded to deliver some fire when I started beatboxing. It continued for a while until he got tired. Then he played the song "closer - chainsmokers". It made me think about Eren and how we aren't together anymore.

Eren never told me we broke up himself. He asked Armin to do it. He came with Krista and Jean and told me so. I locked myself in my room for a few days. I tried to text and call Eren but he never answered.

I remember calling his mom and asking about him. She was awfully nice to me. She told me that there is no bad blood between me and her but I have to sort things out with Eren myself. She is right. But how am I gonna talk to Eren if he doesn't answer my calls and my texts? His mom didn't give me his house address but I knew Krista has it. I forgot to ask her about it.

I arrived at the place where Jason was supposed to be located. An old warehouse he stays at.
'He's gonna pay.' I thought to myself.
I walked to his rotten crib and knocked on the door.

"It's open!" He shouted from the inside.
'What a disgusting prick! He doesn't even move his ass to open the door!' I thought.

I kicked the door open and entered. He jumped off the couch he was sitting on and yelled: "What the fuck?!"

His anger turned to happiness as he saw me and approached me with a smile and open arms for a hug.
'Does he honestly believe I'm in the mood for a hug?!' I thought.

I punched him in the stomach and pushed him away. He tripped on some crap on the ground. Mostly boxes and some soda cans.

"What are you doing you bitch?!" He shouted. I started kicking him all over.

"You destroyed my life! You made my boyfriend leave me! I made a horrible mistake..." I said the last part while looking down. I started to cry.

Suddenly he grabbed my leg and pulled me down on the ground and got up and kicked me in the face, knocking me out.

(Time skip)

I woke up and looked around and saw that I was still in Jason's disgusting warehouse. I looked at myself, my arms were tied behind my back and my jacket was removed. My legs were tied together as well.
I tried to free myself but I failed.

"Oh, you're awake." I heard Jason say as he approached me.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

"Oh nonononono! Who taught you to speak like that? That's not a nice thing to say, is it? It's so bad. Hehehehe!" He said mockingly. I spat in his face.

He wiped his face and then got angry and slapped me.

"You are so stupid, Mikasa!" He shouted. "And I'm gonna teach you a lesson..." he said with a disgusting grin on his face.

The then grabbed my scarf and removed it roughly.

"My scarf!" I shouted.

Jason looked at it confused and said "This thing? Ha! You care about this disgusting piece of shit? I'm gonna enjoy choking you with it while fucking you."

He then took off his pants, revealing his boxers.

"Oh no! Help! Anyone!" I tried to scream for help but it was no use. The location we were in was nearly deserted. And it was far from my house.

He approached me and placed his hands on my sensitive spot and started to stroke it gently. Earning a gasp and a small moan from me.

"Mmmm. Like that. Do you like it, honey?" He said teasingly. He then proceeded to unbutton my pants. "What a whore."

I looked away and noticed that my phone was on the table. I knew I couldn't reach for it. Then I looked back down and saw that Jason was now taking off my pants.

"Y'know, you do know how to give good blowjobs. I loved it every time you sucked my cock dry! Have you been practicing?" He asked.

"What? What do you mean?!" I asked yelling.

I did not have the slightest clue of what happened. He did drug me before. But is it really that easy for him to make me pleasure him? He's a mad freak and he's proud of it.

Then the door was kicked open and two guys charged at Jason and pushed him away from me. They were Reiner and Bertholdt. Reiner then started to fight with Jason while Bertholdt untied me. Then Bert charged at Jason and started to help Reiner fight him. I quickly pulled my pants up and buttoned them and found my jacket and scarf and wore them and took my phone.

When I was done. Jason was a bloody mess and was knocked out. Reiner and Bertholdt approached me.

"Mikasa, you okay?" Reiner asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. How did you find me by the way?" I asked

"Sasha called Annie. Annie told Reiner and Reiner asked me to go with him and I tagged along and we found you, beat this guy up and here we are." Bertholdt said.

"Oh thanks again." I said.

Reiner and Bertholdt called the cops and they soon arrived and took Jason to prison. Then I was taken home. Reiner and Bertholdt decided to keep everything a secret and not tell anyone about what happened today. I thanked them again.

From that day forward, I started working out. I got stronger and better. I became skilled in fighting and no one tried to mess with me. I worked out alongside Annie and we both became the strongest girls in high-school.

Why did I do that? Because I was destroyed. I wanted to rebuild myself and start anew. I wanted to leave my weakness behind me and become strong.
No longer would I be weak and let anyone play me around like a fool.

I know I'll never be whole again. And the damage has already been done. It was time for me to put aside my failures and rebuild myself from the ground up.
But it will be extremely hard without Eren. But I'll do it. I'll persevere no matter what.

I cut my hair, leaving me with a short hairstyle, a little under shoulder length. Over the year, my body started to develop muscles beyond my expectations.

Krista came back after spring break and she was not happy at all to hear what happened. She decided not to tell Eren because he needed to start a new life, or something along those lines.

I still miss Eren. I guess abscence does make the heart grow fonder.
I will never move on. I guess I'm destined to stay without Eren for the rest of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 23 28
eremika aren't the best at hiding their secrets.. mikasa is a nerd while eren is the popular kid, what is even gonna be when people find out about th...
722 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
25.7K 567 19
Mikasa and Eren attend the same private school. Sometimes boys and girls have to share the same room and this is one of the few times. Things start o...
242K 5.5K 30
🔞This is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...