A slave's messed up life (Les...

נכתב על ידי OGZelink

This is Laura's story of how she came from a poor family, taken to the slave market and sold to a coven of ro... עוד

A slave's messed up life Girlxgirl
chapter two
chapter three
Chapter Four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter Sixteen
chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #lol

Chapter Seventeen

1.8K 48 7
נכתב על ידי OGZelink

Chapter seventeen

Taylor's P.O.V

I actually felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders when we rode out of Hallowed Grove's castle grounds. The date has only just begun and I'm already enjoying myself, mostly because I'm with Nicole, if it were anyone else I wouldn't of shown up but I've finally gave into myself and realized that I like Nicole more than a friend should. I don't care though she makes me feel safe and happy with myself.

We were trotting along the cobblestone about ten minutes away from the castle, I loved this feeling of freedom and it's all thanks to the beautiful woman in front of me. I watched as the trees pass by me then gaze at Nicole as I get an idea. I gently kick my heels into Midnight making her go a little faster trotting up beside Nicole and Mandy. Nicole looked like she was deep in thought so I lightly push her right shoulder, grin at her and kick my heels into Midnight again only a little harder and dash away, I look behind my shoulder and see Nicole with a smile plastered onto her face from ear to ear racing after us. I lean forward on Midnight to help her go faster and pull the reigns left one eighty degrees and trot towards Nicole smiling at her.

I pull Midnight to a stop, "Can I take you to my secret place?" Nicole asks shyly with her head tilted. I nod my head yes, "Yeah sure, where is it?" I ask curiously but Nicole tries to old back a smile and shakes her head no, "You'll have to find out, if I told you it wouldn't be much of a secret then. But the location stays between you and me, okay?" She replies excitement lacing her sensual voice. I nod yes then she kicks Mandy and starts her into a fast trot then turns left through the forest of trees. I follow quickly behind laughing at her sudden outburst. 'How could I not fall for this girl?' I question myself grinning at her. I quickly take my place beside her as we continue our private journey to her secret place for another ten minutes. We chatted about random subjects and I learned a few little details about her as did she about me. I was about to ask her how this evening had been until she stopped and smiled at me, "We're here."

I hopped down off Midnight then walked around to Nicole, she was looking around the area as if she was remembering something. I reach my hands up to lift her down, "C'mon Nicky." I say happy then she lets me hold her waist as she puts her hands on my shoulders and I lift her down off Mandy. I set her down and look into her eyes, I cannot help but smile and pull her closer. "So how has this evening been so far?" I whisper closing the gap between us, we both let out shaky breathes, I love being this close to her but a little closer would send me to cloud nine. "It's been great, but it has barely even begun." She whispers back then leans in and kisses my left cheek then removes herself from my hold around her. I already miss her warmth. She takes a hold of Mandy's reigns and walks her over to a nearby tree, she ties her reigns to a branch beside loads of grass, pets her snout and hair then walks back to me as I finish doing the same with Midnight. She takes a hold of my hand and blushes, "C'mon this way."

She leads me over to an area lined with a lot of thick leaved bushes, she ducks down and whispers 'manifesta te mihi' and pushes some of the bushes out of her way then beckons for me to follow. I do the same as her and begin to hear the sound of trickling water. I move closer to Nicole as she extends her hand to help me up. She smiles and guides me further into the beautiful secluded area. I turn to look at Nicole only to see her gazing back at me smiling slightly then looking away and walking over to a nearby tree then sitting down patting the ground beside her. I continue to take in my surroundings while getting closer to Nicole. I take my spot next to Nicole as she smiles and playfully nudges me, I nudge her back and begin to giggle with her. We continue to fool around then settle down and rest against the trunk of the tree."What is this place?" I ask, before she whispered those weird words by the bushes I never heard any running water, seen any tall trees or any of this space, it looked normal. She takes my hand, stands in front of me smiling as she walks back. 'A perfect night with a perfect girl', we walk side-by-side holding hands. I eventually spot the source of the water, a cascading waterfall into a mesmerizing basin of clear blue water.

She walked closer to the pool of water and sits by the bank. She leans back on her elbows with her eyes closed and her head tilted back a bit so her face is facing the moonlight, she inhales deeply and lets out a satisfied sigh. "This is my sanctuary, I come here to clear my head, to get away from the outside world." I can see why this would be her haven, it's pure tranquility, so calm, the way the river flows from the pool of the waterfall is gentle making the reflection of the moon seem brighter. I take in my surroundings and take a deep breath just like Nicole did and take my seat at her side. I can smell the red and white rose bushes just across the peaceful river. I cannot help let a smile creep upon my lips, this is the most I've ever felt at ease with my surrounding, with someone else and myself. I have to admit that my life hasn't been the easiest but I have continued and I have a feeling that Nicole is my reason. Since she came into my life, my life seems less complicated, less stressful. She has helped me in so many ways in just a few days, she makes me feel better about myself, makes me have more confidence in what I do and say. I will never be able to repay her for her kindness towards me, but I will attempt to give her the best night I can.

"I can see why, this place is so at peace and beautiful, just like you." I reply gazing at her, I can feel her happiness radiate off her, I want to kiss her so badly. She opens her eyes slowly with a shy smile, she reaches up to touch my cheek with her hand and runs her thumb over my right cheek. I cannot help myself, I quickly lean forward and capture her lips with my own while my hand caresses her left cheek pulling her closer to me. I can feel that she is shocked by my boldness and sudden outburst but quickly composes herself and moves her lips along with mine, I love the taste of her cherry lips. Her hand goes to the back of my neck and pulls me down onto her as she lies down on the ground so I am leaning on my right arm over her. I cannot help but look her in her eyes with the lust but affection I have for her, I then let my eyes fall onto her lips then back to her forest green orbs then lean in slowly and recapture her lips. We are instantly locked in a passionate kiss with each other, our lips move with each other in perfect sync. I slide my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance, as she felt my tongue run across her lip her body shivered which turned me on even more and I cannot help but feel my own tingling sensation between my legs grow, I love that I have such an effect on this beauty below me and that she has this effect on me. I slip my tongue in and explore her mouth savoring the strong sweet taste of cherries. I start moving my hand down the side of her body and lightly rub my hand over her torso. I hear her let out a muffled moan which drove me crazy sending the sensation between my legs even more over the edge, I want this girl so bad right now but I break our heated kiss and stare into her green orbs.

"What's wrong Tay? Do you not want me or something?" Nicole asks me worried washed over her face. I quickly shook my head no, then thought of how to tell her without sounding too weird. "No Nicky it's not that at all, in fact it's the opposite of that, I stopped because hearing your moan has...got to me should I say, and I don't want to force you into anything, I have a feeling if we continued then I would end up taking you right here right now on this forest floor and I don't think you would want our first time to be in a forest. I just don't want you regretting anything with me Nicky I really am into you." I say hoping I didn't just make a fool of myself. I really do want her so badly but I don't want her regretting our first time.

Normal p.o.v

Nicole's worry is quickly washed away and is replaced with happiness. Nicole can't help but feel loved by Taylor, 'She has been the only one ever to consider my feelings like this.' Nicole thought to herself. She raises her hand to under Taylor's chin and tilts her head up so she can meet the eyes she is falling in love with. She seen confusion in Taylor's eyes but leaned in and pecked her lips leaving her own there longer than she expected, she couldn't help it she loved the feeling of her lips on Taylor's. "You have been the only person to ever even consider my feelings, everyone else rushed into it. That's just what  I am used to but I'm glad you're different." Nicole said not being able to take her eyes off Taylor. Nicole held Taylor's hand causing Taylor's smile to widen, "And I wouldn't regret nothing with you, I'm not sure if you know this but a vampires heart will only beat if they feel loved or they are in love." Nicole brings Taylor's hand to her own chest. "Do you feel that Tay? It's beating because of you." Nicole cooed loving the feeling of love. She knew that she fell for Taylor basically since day one a few years back but she thought it was just a little crush but it continued and this must be the reason, she always felt that strange aura from her that she hadn't ever felt with anyone else. "This is the first time, since my parents death, that my heart has started to beat, and honestly it's scaring me because I really like you and I have let myself fall for you so easily, but I tried to deny myself the truth, but I just couldn't help falling for you. I regret Marnie for what she done on me but I do not regret the feelings I had for her. My heart didn't beat for her, I can guarantee now that for as long as I may live I will never regret you as you have made my heart beat again for the first time in over three centuries." Nicole couldn't stop herself from confessing what she felt for Taylor and she didn't want too either. Nicole broke eye contact and suddenly found the grass interesting. She couldn't bring herself to look at Taylor, she also couldn't stop a few stray tears from escaping but the girl in front of her had turned her heart to mush, she felt so much happiness, contentment and love just by talking and being near Taylor.

Taylor brought Nicole's face up to her own level, that's when Nicole realized Taylor had tears streaming down her cheeks. Taylor flashed a toothy smile and allowed her thumb to run across the amazing woman that had reduced her to a sobbing mess only seconds before. She wiped away the remaining tears that Nicole failed to rid herself off.

"Nicky see these..." Taylor said while holding her thumb with the tears on it to Nicole, "I will always be here to catch and wipe them away, I will always be here to protect you and keep you safe, I will always be your friend and shoulder to cry on, I will always be here to help and support you through everything, but most importantly I will always be right here by your side loving you for each moment of our life we may spend together." Nicole suddenly burst into tears as Taylor pulled her into her shoulder as she cradled her. She rubbed her back and cooed in her ear and kissed her temple trying to calm her down. After a few minutes of Taylor rocking Nicole back and forth on her knee while rubbing her back, Nicole stopped crying, she leaned in and tenderly kissed Taylor. She knew that there was no stopping the feelings that she had for Taylor, she already tried to hide and deny herself them only a few days before their date and she still couldn't so she knew that after tonight everything was going to change. Taylor wrapped her arms around the girls slim figure while the royal tangled her fingers in the blondes hair.

A few minutes had passed then they broke away for air. Nicole pushed a few strands of hair behind her ear but they kept falling in front of her face, as she went to push it behind again Taylor quickly pushed it behind her ear and covered it with another piece of hair so it wouldn't fall again therefore causing Nicole to blush. "Thanks babe, shit sorry I didn't mea-" Taylor cut Nicole off before she could finish by holding her finger to the girls lips. "I honestly don't mind, I actually like it when you called me 'babe', but I wanna ask you something important to me, okay?" Nicole simply nodded telling her to continue with anticipation written all over her, she sat up straight showing that Taylor had her full attention even though she already did.

"Will you please be my girlfriend? I know I can't offer you much but I can offer you happiness with pure love and devotion every minute I can. You mean more to me than words can describe, I dunno it's like from the first moment my eyes collapsed onto you I felt a strange aura and somewhat of a pull to you like I have to protect you or I wouldn't ever forgive myself. I will try my very best to give you everything you want and I'm not talking about just gifts, I know that what you want most in the world is to feel loved again and to not be hurt, babe I can promise you that. Yes I have made a huge mistake in the past that I will regret for the rest of my life but I cannot do anything about the past but I can help set a good future, so please be apart of my future, let's both have a future together, what do you say?" Taylor asked softly, genuinely meaning every word she said.

Nicole's eyes were as wide as disc's then finally came to her senses, quickly nodded a yes and hungrily kissed her new girlfriend with all the passion and happiness she felt in that present moment. Taylor quickly recovered from her own shock and kissed Nicole back with as much feeling as Nicole was giving. They broke apart after thirty seconds but leaned their foreheads against one-another. "Yes Taylor, I would love to be your girlfriend." Nicole whispered just loud enough for Taylor to hear her. Just then a smile covered Taylor's face from ear to ear. "Good baby, God I've waited a while to call you that, I honestly thought I'd never get to call you it." Taylor confessed blushing slightly, "Well now you can call me it whenever you like, I can't wait to tell Emma and Alex, they'll be so excited for the both of us." The chuffed little blond chirped as she intertwined her fingers with her new girlfriends. Taylor couldn't help but let out a light giggle at the thought, "Yeah, considering their the ones that helped us get together." The taller blonde sighed in content and pulled her girl back into her lap and they stayed like that surrounded by the peaceful sound of the trickling waterfall and the strong smell of different flowers and roses.

Nicole straddled herself around to face Taylor just to give her an innocent kiss but Taylor had licked the royals bottom lip wanting entrance which she was immediately granted, it wasn't three seconds later that their tongues were fighting for dominance, which both refused to give into. Nicole grinded her hips into Taylor slightly wanting to tease her new girlfriend but felt something hard against her crotch. She broke the kiss after she realized what it was, she tried to make eye contact with Taylor but the blondes gaze remained on the soft grass patch beside her palm.

"Babe, umm uh, care to explain?" Nicole asked a bit dumbfounded by her new discovery, as soon as Taylor heard those words she raised her knees to her chest and ran her hand through her hair while the other covered the bulge between her legs. Taylor sighed deeply but stayed quiet, she was trying to find the correct words, she didn't want the mistake that came along with her birth to ruin her relationship. "Baby, I didn't me-", "Don't be sorry, you've nothing to be sorry for that's the exact same reaction I would've had if I was in your position. Ok...well I'm a hermaphrodite which means I was born with both a vagina and a penis, I can impregnate but cannot be impregnated." Taylor sighed, she didn't want to have both, it's not a life choice but she had to live with it. She still couldn't meet her girlfriends gaze.

"I get it if you've changed your mind about me, I am literally a freak of nature. You shouldn-" Taylor was cut off with Nicole's lips against her own. "I don't care that you were born with both genitalia, I was just surprised I mean I didn't expect you to yano and I'm surprised I didn't notice earlier this evening. Just remember I'm falling for you not your body ok, your sexy body is just a bonus." Nicole smirked at her last words but she didn't care she liked Taylor for herself and that was apart of her.

Taylor finally met Nicole's gaze and seen the love and compassion she held for her girlfriend. She reached out and took her girls hand in her own. "Thank you hun, I was really worried about what way you would react when you found out but I'm over the moon that you've taken it so well.", "Yeah next time something is bothering you tell me I'll try and help you. And with that said I think it's time we be heading back it's starting to get a little late and I've got a surprise waiting for us." Nicole chirped standing up easily as she held her hand out for her girlfriend. 'Huh, guess Emma was right...'

Taylor took her hand and was pulled up but the first second she was steady on her feet she pulled Nicole into her and placed a chastity kiss on her temple and wrapped her in a hug. After that they walked hand in hand along the bank of the river towards where they entered. "I really love this place babe, its so breathtakingly peaceful. This is my second most favourite place in the world." Taylor hummed as she took one last glimpse of her second favourite place. "Hmm, where's your first favourite place then?" Nicole asked curiously with her eyebrow arched.

"In your heart." Taylor replied softly with a genuine smile.

*Thirty minutes later...*

"Oh my God babe this is so romantic, you didn't have to do this just to get me in your bed." Taylor joked as she threw a wink at her sexy blonde, "Awwhhh really?! you could've told me before I arranged this right leave this, c'mon." Nicole decided to play along neither having no real intention of leaving their food, they were both mauling their food worse than wild animals since they skipped dinner. Then Nicole had to ask, "Hmm what would you prefer, all of your favourite foods? Or sex?" She grinned proud of her weird question. "Can I not have both at once?" Taylor winks jokingly.

She thought about it for a minute, "Well I would prefer sex with you any day but since I don't want to rush into our relationship incase I fuck it up I would have to choose foooood." Taylor submits, she would have Nicole every minute of everyday if she had it her way but she doesn't wanna mess up their fresh relationship. They soon finish up their picnic and pack away the remains in the basket and continue to trot side by side on each of the horses.

They were just laughing at what Emma and Alex's response's with be to their news until Nicole stopped Mandy after hearing a twig break from a few yards away from them. Another twig snapped then Taylor's head quickly shot in the direction of the noise. Taylor hopped off Midnight and carefully made her way towards the noise, she had crouched down into her fighting stance incase something were to jump out at her, but she smelt a scent she knew too well with being around Alex so often. She quietly began to step back trying to make as little sound as possible. She turned around to wave Nicole to run but seen Nicole's eyes were filled with fear, Taylor turned her head slowly back to the noise only to be met with a pair of dark emerald eyes. Taylor bolted back and jumped onto Midnight and kicked her heels as hard as she could as she leaned forward making her charge quicker catching up on Nicole and Mandy. "C'mon baby there's the gates. C'mon!" Taylor bellowed in fear at Nicole as she kicked Midnight harder. "Open the gates quickly a royal is under attack!" Taylor yelled to the guards and not twenty seconds later Nicole and Taylor had made it through the gates safely and the archers were trying to kill the beasts while more soldiers were appearing from the barracks. Nicole called Henry over and told him to take both horses to safety and for them to have a check up as they were kicking them harder and pushing them more than they were used too.

"We need to tell Emma right away c'mon." Nicole panicked, since general Kyle was gone they hadn't had time to get a suitable replacement with everything that has been going on, the castles defense is terrible. Right after Nicole said that seven of the beasts had climbed up the great oak trees and hopped over the large brick wall and started attacking the guards while another three of the beasts climbed in after the others had killed most of the guards. Nicole grabbed Taylor and ran inside the castle and both yelled and split up looking for Emma, she wasn't in her chambers, or the kitchen, or the dining room. "Any sign of her?" Nicole asked catching her breath, Taylor just shook her head, trying to think of where else to look.

Alex's p.o.v

I have been getting stronger more every time I am injected with the Enternal Forgiveness Waters. I was bored of being basically bed bound so I asked Emma if we could go to the castles library, of course she was against the idea at first but I begged her to let me go and I promised in return that when we returned to her bedroom then I would rest and regain more strength. My bump has grown more, it is more noticeable that I am pregnant but I only look like five or six months but my pregnancy is nearly three-quarters already over, since the children aren't human but hybrids the process is quickened.

I fish out a good three books from the romantic section, I wobbled over to the lovely thick blanket that was laid out before the fireplace and sat down in my own comfy spot. A minute later Emma returns with her own books but sets them to the side and starts to move closer to me, "What are you reading love?" Emma asks me while resting her head on my right shoulder. I love having her so close to me as does my wolf as I can feel her jumping around in circles in my head. "Well this one is a romantic but it is dramatic, it's called 'A Walk to Remember', I remember my mom telling me about it but I wanna read it for myself." I breathe out, I can't help but miss my family, Yeah I'm with my mate and friends but I want to be with or even see my family again just to make sure they're safe.

Emma must have noticed me in deep thought as she gently lifts me and places me in her lap and kisses my shoulder blade. "What's wrong love?" She questioned me with a knowing look upon her face, she is probably just wanting to make sure her assumption was right. I lean back into her embrace as she we wraps her arms securely around me, I lay my head in the crook of her neck then lightly kiss the bottom of her neck. I hear her sigh deeply obviously trying to hide her arousal. I reach up and plant a chastity kiss on her lips. "It's nothing, just being a bit home sick. I miss my family and pack, I didn't really get to say goodbye to them. I don't even know if they're safe or not the pack mind link shut itself down after I was separated from my mom. I'll be ok though just a feeling babe don't worry." I replied truthfully, I didn't want to lie to Emma, there wasn't a point she would find out eventually anyways.

Emma looked deep in thought and I can't help but wonder what she's thinking. I go to ask her what's wrong but she begins, "OK, ok I know this sounds bad and I feel terrible because I never asked before now, what was your name before you were captured?" Emma asks curiosity lacing her voice. I look up into my girlfriends brown eyes and seen all the conflict of different emotions showing but I seen the love she held for me and the anger she held towards herself. Probably for not realizing that she never really asked about my family. I smile warmly at her as I run my thumb across her cheek, "My real name is La-"

"Laura!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1K 165 36
The world is divided, the supernatural and humans. Alexis has to decide who she will be in this world as the powerless witch of a powerful legacy. Al...
103K 2.9K 17
The story of 2 girls having each other backs as sisters in a werewolf community helping along with their parents. Keeping their family safe. What wil...
58.8K 4K 31
Mckayla has experienced more than enough turmoil against her and her pack. After being turned into a hybrid and made Alpha she has to face another or...
1M 13.8K 24
Lila is a 17 year old girl who is abused and raped. she's also a werewolf and see's only one way out of her horrible life. Die or escape.Sam is the...