Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

The Welcome Back

3.1K 75 73
By DessieSun

Y/N's POV

Three hours later, we're finally able to see the building where Fifth Harmony will be resurrected. The six of us, all in disguise, stare at the Madison Square Garden in awe, taking in its beauty.

We make our way in to the ticket hall, where we meet up with Will.

"Girls! It's good to see you again!" He exclaims.

"Same to you!" I reply. He leads us to Fifth Harmony's dressing room where three young ladies were waiting. 

"Sofi!"

"Tay!"

"Gina!" That's right, the sister's of three of the girls of Fifth Harmony. 

"Did you invite them here?" I ask, watching the three pairs of sibling interact with one another. Will simply nods.

"Yeah, they're gonna preform a song first, before you guys." He explains. I nod quietly.

"Speaking of songs, do you have your set list?" Will asks. I reach in to my pocket and pull out a neatly folded piece of paper. Will takes the paper, and unfolds it to reveal a list of sixteen songs that we had chosen to preform tonight.

1. If I Die Young (Cover) - The Band Perry

2. Work From Home

3. The Life

4. Write On Me

5. I Lied

6. Squeeze

7. Gonna Get Better

8. Scared Of Happy

9. All In My Head (Flex)

10. Reflection

11. Body Rock

12. Brave Honest Beautiful

13. Who Are You

14. 1000 Hands

15. Sledgehammer

16. Worth It

Will gives me a thumbs up, before leaving the room. Ally, Normani, and I make our way over to introduce ourselves. After the introductions were completed, we had about an hour to kill, before the makeup artist arrived. So, we decided to play truth or dare, kid friendly of course. The circle consisted of myself, Ally on my left, followed by Dinah, then Regina, Camila, Sofia, Normani, Lauren, and finally, Taylor. To decide who goes first, we spun a bottle that eventually landed on Regina, who immediately points at her sister.

"Truth or dare, DJ?" 

"Dare, of course!"

"Go give the person, who you think is hottest in this room, a kiss for half a minute." Dinah blushes profusely, and makes her way over to Mani. They kiss awkwardly, before breaking apart, eyes wide. 

"Right, uh, Lauser! Truth or Dare?" Dinah asks, once she returns to her spot. 

"Truth." 

"Alright, who's your girlfriend?" Lauren sighs.

"I suppose Taylor, and Sofia should know this, but, uh, I'm dating Camz." She replies.

"Since when was my sister gay?" Sofia asks. Camila laughs. 

"Since I met Lauren Jauregui." 

"Well then, welcome to the family, Lauren." Sofia says

"You too Camila, welcome to the family." Taylor says. 

"Allycat, truth or dare?" Lauren asks.

"Dare!" Lauren smirks. Oh no, this can't be good.

"Give the hottest person in the room a lap dance." Ally's eyes immediately go wide. 

"Child!" She yells.

"Sorry, Als, but a dare is a dare." Lauren says.

"True, but could you make it children friendly?" 

"Fine, twerk for minute." Lo relents.

"Thanks Lo." Ally says before standing up, and entering the middle of the circle. Lauren pulls out her phone and puts on Whenever Wherever By Shakira. Ally starts to twerk, and I can feel my cheeks heat up, probably turning red. Once the minute is up, Lauren stops the song, and Ally sits back down, but not before giving me a peck. 

"Normani, Truth or Dare?" 

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush on someone in this room?" Mani turns red, like I just did.

"Yeah." 

"Who is......" Dinah pushes.

"It's n-not y-your turn!" Mani replies, stammering. 

"Um, Sofi, truth or dare?" 

"Uh, Truth?" Sofi replies. 

"Name something annoying about your sister." 

"Hm, there are so many things to chose from. I guess its that she puts bananas in to EVERYTHING we eat." I laugh at her reply, everyone, with the exception of one Cuban, follows.

" I do not! Right guys?" Camila defends, look at us for help. The rest of us trade glances with each other. 

"Erm, sorry babe, we're gonna have to side with Sofi on this one." Lauren replies, giggling. Camila pouts at her girlfriend, who responds with a large hug. 

"I SHIP IT!" Dinah and I yell simultaneously.  The game continued on for another half and hour, before the girls went to get their makeup done. I was asked by Will to meet him outside their dressing room. 

"Y/N, glad you could make it!" He says. 

"Thanks, uh, you wanted to see me?" I ask.

"Right, it's about Ally. If I recall correctly, a couple weeks ago, she was diagnosed with VCD. Is that correct?" I nod.

"Therefore, she won't to able to preform tonight. The doctor won't allow it, says it's a health risk. You'll have to take her place again; do you know the songs on the setlist?" 

"Yes, I do."

"Excellent, you and Ally will head on stage together, side by side, with you holding the mic. Ally will explain her condition after you ladies finish singing If I Die Young. Then, the plan is for her to remain on stage as a dancer." He explains.

"Okay, so she'll dance but not sing?" I confirm.

"Correct. Sound good?" 

"Fair enough." I say. Will smiles, before I get called to get my makeup done. After changing in to my outfit, and getting my makeup applied, I meet the girls backstage. Their siblings are already on stage, singing beautifully. I pull Ally aside, explaining to her the plan. Her face falls, and I immediately wrap my arms around her. I give her a passionate kiss, as the siblings finish. Once I pull away, a small genuine smile is on display on her face. Sophie, Taylor, and Regina exit the stage, and we go on. Six spotlights shine on us, directly from above, and we begin the song. 

Three and a half minutes later, the song comes to an end, and it's time for the explanation. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Fifth Harmony!" I yell and direct my hand towards the girls. The crowd cheers as the five of them come together, and bow.

"And yes, this is the real Fifth Harmony. This is the Fifth Harmony that survived a car accident, a hospital fire. They survived because of you guys, the fans, the harmonizers, gave them strength. They wanted to continue to do what they loved writing, and singing new music for y'all!" I say, before pausing. Cheers continue to erupt from all around as I pass my mic to Ally. 

"You may have also seen that I did not sing during our cover of If I Die Young by The Band Perry. A few weeks earlier, I was diagnosed with Vocal Chord Dysfunction or VCD. This means that after a strenuous activity such as dancing, and singing at the same time, my vocal chords will tighten up, causing my throat to close, and myself unable to breathe. With the help of a great doctor, I'm well on my way on the road to recovery. However, I will not sing tonight, as my doctor wants more rest for my voice. Thank you so much for all your support!" Ally says, before giving me the mic. Fifth Harmony goes in for a group hug, and then they get in to their positions for Work From Home. As Worth It concludes, I watch Ally twirl around us, and ending up by my side. That's how the show went; for each song, Ally would dance around us, stopping beside one of us when the song ended. 

"Thanks you ladies and gentlemen! We love you all!" We say, before heading offstage, covered in sweat. Once we had our makeup removed, and outfits changed back to our regular clothes, we decided to head to Waffle House to meet up with the parents of Fifth Harmony. 

At Waffle House, Ally drags me to two booths where eleven adults, 3 teens, 1 child, and 1 toddler were.  

"Hi! You must be Y/N. I'm Alejandro, and this my wife, Sinu. We're are the parents of Sofia and Karla or Camila." 

"I'm Mike, and this is my wife, Clara. We're the parents of Taylor, Chris, and Lauren."

"I'm Gordon, and this is my wife, Milika. We're the parents of Regina, Seth, and Dinah. We have more children at home is Santa Ana, but they chose not to come." 

"I'm Derrick, and this is my wife, Andrea. We're the parents of Normani, and her sister's Ashlee, and Arielle." 

"And I'm Jerry. This is my wife, Patricia. We're the parents of Ally, and her brother, Brandon."

"Nice to meet you all." I respond politely. The girls sit with their respective families. I join Ally by hers. It was a rather uneventful meal, until just before we leave. 

"Mom, Dad? I have some news for you." Ally begins from beside me, intertwining her hand with mine. 

"I have a girlfriend, and she's here tonight." Ally says nervously, awaiting their reaction. 

"Is it Y/N?" Ally's eyes go wide at her father's remark.

"Y-yes. How did you know?" Her parents chuckle.

"Sweetie, it was kinda obvious, from the way you two acted on stage, and here. And Y/N? I approve." Her mother says with a smile. 

"Y/N, I would give you the father/girlfriend talk, but I sense you catch my drift, so I'll spare you that. I also approve, but if you ever hurt Ally, you don't wanna know the consequence." He says smiling.

"Thanks you, Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez. I promise I'll do everything in my power to keep her safe, and cherish her in every moment." I say. I hear Ally let a breath she had been holding in. At the table next to us, things weren't going as smoothly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR BISEXUAL, LAUREN!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STRAIGHT!" I hear her father shout.

"YOU TOO KARLA!" I hear Alejandro yell. Ally's parents sigh, looking at their table. 

"Jerry and I will go talk to them. Why don't you guys sit beside Camila and Lauren?" We nod quickly, and make our way over to the crying couple.  Soon, Normani and Dinah make their way over. We sit their in silence, comforting Camren, until my phone beeps. I pull it out to reveal a notification for a recent news article. I tap on the link, and when it loads, I'm shocked by the title. I let out a gasp, not wanting to show the girls, at least not right now.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Ally asks, noticing my sudden change in expression.

"Um, nothing!" I say. Ally raises an eyebrow, clearly skeptical. I turn the phone so she could see, and she gasps.

Thanks for reading guys! Comment below your thoughts below on the chapter, and the article!

~Desmond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.3K 26
Y/N is next in line. When your parents are both dead, you'll need to become married. The Hernandez owe the Y/L/N. They'll have to give up their perf...
114K 3.3K 24
Ally suddenly isn't the little ball of sunshine and energy like usually, surely this doesn't get unnoticed by her Friends and Teammates of the Girl g...
15.9K 617 21
The ladies of Fifth Harmony have all grown to be fine young women; marrying the love of their lives, and raising a beautiful family. Because of how c...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...