Come Back, Be Here (Camren)

ddamaged által

Lauren and Camila are happily married, but a year into their marriage, a tragic event forces one of the brune... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue

Chapter 28

11K 431 146
ddamaged által

"Are you okay?" Lauren spins around to face Camila once Austin has been thrown out of the house. She puts her hands on Camila's shoulders and when she feels her shaking violently, she quickly leads her up the staircase into her old bedroom. Camila stands by the bed and Lauren walks over to her, quickly wrapping her arms around the girl and kissing her forehead.

"You're safe now, baby. I've got you." Lauren whispers as she pulls back and looks into Camila's chocolate eyes. The younger Latina abruptly leans forward and takes Lauren's lips in her own. She kisses her with a sense of urgency and Lauren doesn't hesitate to kiss her back. The green-eyed girl brings her right hand up and strokes Camila's tanned cheek with her thumb. The latter darts her tongue into Lauren's mouth causing both girls to moan when their tongues collide.

Lauren walks forward, forcing Camila to step back until the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed. Camila slowly sits down on the bed and lays back, her hand on the back of Lauren's neck keeping their lips attached. Lauren loops one arm around Camila's waist and picks her up so she can scoot them both to the top of the bed. The brown-eyed girl's fingers play with Lauren's zipper on the back of her dress momentarily and she breaks their kiss so she can look into green eyes. When brown eyes meet almost black ones, Camila knows Lauren wants this just as much.

The older Latina quickly nods her head in confirmation before reattaching their lips again. Camila slowly unzips the girl's dress and when the zipper reaches the end of it's track, Lauren quickly wriggles out of it. Camila's stomach does somersaults when she takes in Lauren's almost naked body and bites her lips as her eyes fall on the girl's breasts that are spilling out of her lacy bra. Her eyes lift up to find Lauren's again and they are filled with so much love and lust that it causes a gush of wetness to pool between her legs. The green-eyed girl wastes no time in getting her wife out of her skirt and top and when she finally does, her mouth waters when she sees Camila laying beneath her in a red lacy bra and a matching thong.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Lauren breathes out before attaching her lips to Camila's neck and placing wet kisses there. The younger girl squirms underneath Lauren when she sucks on her pulse point. After peppering her neck with a slobbery kisses and a few bites here and there, she moves down and unhooks Camila's bra. As soon as the piece of fabric is out of the way, Lauren attaches her lips to one of the girl's nipples. The younger Latina moans when she feels a tongue swirl over her hardening bud. Lauren gives the same treatment to the other breast before kissing down the tanned stomach before her until she reaches the fabric of the thong.

She immediately slides the underwear down toned legs and quickly throws it to the side once she gets them off. Lauren gently spreads Camila's legs so she can have better access and then immediately swipes her tongue through her wife's slit. The younger Cuban lets out a gasp followed by a hearty moan. Lauren attaches her lips to Camila's clit and swirls her tongue over it before sucking lightly on it. The younger girl's eyes flutter closed at the glorious feeling and her lips part.

When Camila starts breathing heavily, Lauren re-positions her mouth and kisses the girl's thighs as she probes the girl's entrance with her middle finger. She slides the finger in slowly and Camila lets out a loud moan that is music to Lauren's ears. The older girl quickly climbs back up to the top of the bed and Camila hungrily attacks her lips while Lauren slowly moves her finger in and out of Camila. When she starts speeding up her pace, Camila breaks their kiss so she can throw her head back into the pillow. Lauren takes the opportunity to lean down and kiss up the girl's tan jaw until she reaches her ear lobe, which she nibbles on.

"More, Lo." Camila breathes out and Lauren adds another finger. Camila tangles her hand in brown locks and guides Lauren's lips back to her own. Their kisses become more sloppy as Camila starts chasing her orgasm. Lauren, noticing her wife is close, uses her thumb to pleasure her clit while she continues to move her two fingers in and out.

"Lo, I'm so-"

"Let go, baby. I've got you." Lauren whispers and seconds later she feels Camila's walls tighten around her fingers and a gush of wetness is released onto her right hand. Lauren continues to slowly move her fingers in and out so the girl can ride out her orgasm.

"Fuck." Camila murmurs. "So that's what good sex feels like, huh?"

Lauren chuckles as she wipes her fingers on the bed sheets. Camila quickly flips them over and starts to remove Lauren's underwear, but the older girl stops her.

"Tonight's about you." The green-eyed girl opens her arms and Camila crawls into them and snuggles into her. When Lauren feels wet tears hit her skin, she looks down to see that Camila is silently crying.

"Camz, what's wrong?" Lauren gently tilts her chin upward so she can lock eyes with her favorite pair of brown ones.

"Sorry, it's stupid. It's just no one has ever touched me like that. Well I mean you probably did because we were married, but I don't remember it." Camila admits.

"Austin-" Lauren starts.

"Only thought about pleasuring himself. We only had sex when he wanted to and it only lasted as long as it took for him to get off. I can't remember the last time someone has touched me with the intention of just wanting me to feel pleasure." Camila admits and Lauren's heart breaks at the confession. She tightens her grip on the girl in her arms. "Thank you, Lauren." The younger girl smiles up at Lauren before learning in and pressing a soft kiss to her lips. The green-eyed girl smiles into the kiss and Camila moves so she is straddling the brunette. She quickly trails her fingers down Lauren's body until she reaches the waist band of her panties.

"Camila you don't have to-" Lauren's words are lost when Camila runs her fingers over her core through her panties. After feeling the fabric under her hand getting wetter, Camila moves the panties to the side and runs a finger up and down Lauren's soaked slit. She kisses up the girl's jaw and hovers her lips over the girl's ear.

"I want to." She whispers huskily and Lauren moans when Camila sucks on the spot behind her ear.

"Camz, I need-" Lauren's words are halted when Camila attaches her lips onto her right nipple.

"What do you need?" Camila asks as she releases the bud from her mouth.

"I need you to touch me." Lauren whispers and Camila slips her hand into Lauren's panties and moves a finger to Lauren's entrance. She enters her quickly and starts to pump in and out of her at a slow pace.

"Is this how you want me to touch you?" Camila asks, her lips brushing Lauren's. The latter closes her eyes and just nods. Camila places a kiss on her flushed cheek before moving her mouth down the girl's body, trailing kisses as she goes. She removes her finger so she can slip the panties off. Lauren goes to object about the loss of contact, but her words die on her lips when Camila's tongue abruptly enters her.

"Shit, Camz." Lauren clenches the bed sheets with one hand and tangles the other in Camila's brown locks. The younger brunette darts her tongue in and out of Lauren a few times before licking back up her slit and closing her lips over Lauren's sensitive nub. She moves her tongue in circles and watches as Lauren's lips part in ecstasy. The older brunette bucks her hips up to meet Camila's mouth and the brown-eyed girl slides two fingers into Lauren. While pumping her fingers in and out of the girl, she trails her tongue up her body until she reaches her neck. She sucks on Lauren's pulse point as she speeds up the pace of her fingers.

Lauren pulls Camila to her and sloppily attaches their lips. After a few kisses, Lauren throws her head back and Camila moves her velvety lips to Lauren's ear.

"Let go." She husks and not seconds later, the older Latina's body complies. Her whole body convulses and Camila continues to steadily move her fingers in and out of the girl so that she can ride out her orgasm. When Lauren's body settles, Camila rolls off of her and lays next to her.

"That was..." Lauren breathes out.

"Yeah." Camila replies. They both lay there for a couple of minutes, trying to process what just happened. Lauren is broken from her thoughts when Camila slowly sits up and slides off the bed.

"Leaving so soon, Cabello?" Lauren props up on her elbows, a smirk on her face.

"Just going to shower." The younger girl smiles before turning around to enter the bathroom. Lauren allows her eyes to trail down to her wife's ass as she walks to the bathroom in the nude. The green-eyed girl thrashes around excitedly on the bed as soon as she hears the shower start running. She squeals and then pulls her phone out to text Dinah about what just happened. Captain needs to know what's going on with her ship and Lauren needs to gush about the amazing, unexpected sex she just had with her wife.

Camila takes a long, hot shower and when she gets out, she sees that she has a missed call and voicemail from an unknown number. She presses play and brings the phone to her ear.

Cute stunt you pulled tonight, Camilla. Enjoy your time with Lauren, but just know if you continue to see her, I'm going to have to give her a taste of what I give you. You don't want that, do you baby? We both know you know exactly what I'm capable of. So be a good little bitch and come back home to me. 

Camila presses the home button and after crying silently for a few minutes, she decides to make a call.

"Hi, yeah it's Camila Cabello. I can be there this week if it's a good time for you guys." She listens for a response. "Yeah, I'll leave tonight and I can be there by tomorrow." Pause. "Yes, I'll be able to stay for at least a month. That won't be a problem."

She hangs up the phone after saying her goodbyes and when she exits the bathroom, she sees Lauren sleeping soundly on the bed. Her heart beats quickly and breaks all at once and she didn't know that was possible. Not until Lauren. She quickly slides her clothes back on and writes out a long note addressed to the girl who has given her life purpose.

Now, she must leave to keep her safe.

Camila does know what Austin is capable of and he's shown her over and over again and Camila just can't let him hurt Lauren. The green-eyed girl means to much to her. After writing the note, she drops the pen and quietly walks to the side of the bed that Lauren is laying on. She carefully lays the note by Lauren's phone on the nightstand.

"I'm sorry, Lo. Please don't hate me for this." Camila whispers as a tear drops to her cheek. "I'm doing this for you, to keep you safe. Just like you did for me when you put me on that plane." The younger girl slowly bends down and ghosts her lips over Lauren's. She presses down lightly on them and allows her own to linger on Lauren's for a beat longer than she should. She pulls away slowly and brings a hand up and lays it on the sleeping girl's ivory cheek. Her thumb lightly brushes over the girl's cheek momentarily before she drops her hand back to the side and exits the bedroom.

She creeps down the stairs, careful not to wake Lauren's friends who are passed out on the sofa. When she gets outside, she calls an Uber and when it gets to the house, she is chauffeured to the airport

Lauren wakes up the next morning and the smile that crosses her face after remembering the night before, is immediately replaced with a frown when she realizes that she's alone in the bed. She looks around and her frown deepens when there's no trace of Camila anywhere in the room. No clothes. Nothing.

Maybe she's downstairs eating breakfast, Lauren thinks as she throws on a sweatshirt and sweatpants. When she goes to grab her phone from the nightstand, she sees a note laying beside it. She picks it up, recognizing the hand writing almost immediately.

Lauren,

Last night was... well I can't even find the words to explain how phenomenal last night was. I can't find the words to begin to explain how much you mean to me. I care so much about you and because I do, I had to leave. I'm going to record an EP in California. An EP full of songs that are about a girl with green eyes. After my accident, I read back through some of my old songs and wondered why I mentioned green eyes in 80% of the songs that I wrote. Even the songs I wrote after the attack focused on green eyes and I racked my brain trying to figure out where my obsession with the color green came from. Then I met you and I just knew. I guess that even after the attack, something in me knew that my heart belonged to you. Honestly, I think something in me will always know that. I hope you can forgive me for leaving, but I don't trust Austin enough not to hurt you and him hurting you just not something I can ever let happen. I never want him to do to you what he's done to me. I can't let him fuck you up too. You mean too much to me. Take care of yourself, green eyes.

I'll be seeing ya,

Camila

p.s. I'm sorry...

Lauren just drops the letter from her hands, her own heart dropping to the floor alongside it.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...
8.1K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
532K 18.8K 67
You can't express yourself through words, instead you have music do it for you. == You're the socially awkward quiet kid, Camila's a social butterfly...
1.1K 29 8
Lauren is in love with Dinah. Dinah wants to be in love with Lauren But she cant, at least not yet. How can you love someone when you don't even lov...