Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 43

504K 19.4K 6.9K
By sarahs29

"Who's Donovan?". He asked again when I didn't answer.

"Donovan?". I repeated playing dumb. "Who's Donovan? Do you know a Donovan? That's a strange name. I don't know a Donovan".

I said and he glared at me.

"I'm serious". I laughed taking Jason's hand. "We should go out for dinner. What do you guys think?".

He completely ignored me. "Jason who is Donovan?". He asked not moving his gaze from me.

"Florine's dad".

"And who is Florine?".

"The student who got me in trouble". He said and Hunter immediately turned to look at him.

"You were fighting with a girl?". He asked and Jason laughed.

"No he is a boy".

"Humm. What's his last name?". He asked and I gasped.

Jason was about to open his mouth when I stepped in.

"Enough investigation. So we are going out". I repeated.

Hunter looked at me blankly. "I want his last name".

I gaped at him. "You don't need it".

"Yes I do". He stated before turning to Jason. "I'm picking you up from school tomorrow".

"No you're not". I said crossing my arms across my chest.
"I am the one doing that".

"Then we're both going".

"Have you lost your mind?". I asked.

"And he kept looking at mommy". Jason said again and this time I looked at him warningly.

"I'm going to stitch your lips together if you open your mouth again". I said.
"Don't think I wouldn't. I brought you to this world, I can easily take you out of it".

"Sorry!". He yelled running toward the stairs and up to his room.

When he left Hunter turned to me.

"What else did he say?". He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing". I sighed. "He just asked. And I said no". I said taking a step toward him.
"Will you calm down?".

"Did you tell him you were taken?". He asked expectantly.

"I didn't need to. Jason made it perfectly clear". I said furrowing my eyebrows.
"Speaking of Jason. I'm not done with this young man". I said trying to walk past him.

He grabbed my arm pulling me back to him.
"Jason is not the problem now. Donovan is".

"How is he a problem? He thought I was single". I said.

"Asking my wife for dinner is a problem". He said clenching his jaw.

"You are completely crazy". I chuckled.

"I never denied it".

I raised my eyebrows at him as he started moving closer to me. I just stood there until he came right in front of me.
He looped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

"So nobody would be really blaming me if I locked you up in the house". He said seriously.

I laughed lightly. "Like that one time you lock me up in your room so I wouldn't go see that boy in my class for our project".

He suddenly smiled. "Oh good old times".

"Oh my god". I laughed. "And you still think that it was okay".

"Definitely". He nodded.

I shook my head and tried to step away from him but he only tightened his grip.
His other hand moved to my hair before dusting around it and tilted my head back before he pressed his lips on mine.
He kissed me hard shoving his tongue in my mouth making me moan and pressed my hands on his arms.

I gasped against his mouth when he lifted me up wrapping my legs around him. He gave my butt a hard squeeze making me moan louder.

"Mooommmyyy!". Jason yelled from up the stairs bringing me back to reality.

Hunter groaned when I pulled away. "Cockblocker". He muttered and I chuckled moving around him and toward the stairs.

I yelped when he slapped my butt.

"Stop it". I gasped.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

"This is so exciting?". I squealed looking at the card in my hand and turning to face Hunter, who was sitting on the chair behind his desk.

"No it's not". He scoffed.
"Come here". He said beckoning me over.

I glared at him but made my way to him. "You're killing me. Your sister sent the invitation to her wedding. How isn't it exciting?".

He shrugged pulling me to his lap and I huffed.

"We were inviting since day one. We don't need a stupid card". He stated as his arms moved to my waist.

"I seriously don't understand you". I sighed as someone knocked at the door.

I tried to get off his lap but he just tightened his grip keeping me there.

"Come in".

The door opened and I automatically rolled my eyes as the person walked in.

"Sir I-". She paused when her eyes landed on me. They narrowed slightly.

Someone doesn't want me here.

Well like the last time, her cleavage was on full display.
It's good that Hunter doesn't allow very short skirt in the company.
So now she just can show her chest.

"Stella". She said looking between Hunter and I.
"What a surprise. It's good to see you here again". She said obviously not looking sincere.

Well I can still play.

"Umm Claire, right?". I asked.

She shook her head. "No it's Chl-".

"Oh no. Claris, right?". I asked again and I felt Hunter's hand rub my side.

"No, it's Chloe". She said a little ticked off.

I fought the urge to smile.

"Oh yeah". I chuckled. "Sorry Chloe. Nice to see you too".

She forced a smile on her face before turning to Hunter and putting a real smile on her face.

Well then.

"Sir, Joe wants me to inform you that his meeting with Cage has been moved to tomorrow".

"Alright thanks". He simply said.

"Also here is the details about the new constructions". She said putting a folder on the table, bending more than necessary.

"Okay". He nodded. "That would be all. Thank you". He said dismissing her.

She looked at me again before reluctantly walking out of the office.

I rolled my eyes before looking at Hunter who already had his eyes on me, with a smirk playing on his lips.

"What?". I asked innocently. "It wasn't me".

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. I don't like her". I said pointing at the door.

"You're jealous".

"So?". I shrugged. "She likes you". I said seriously.

"I don't care".

"But I do".

He chuckled before moving his lips to my neck. He kissed and bit it lightly.

"I'll take Leo, Joe's assistant then and move her to his office ".

I nodded. "Okay". I said before looking at my watch.
"We need to go take Jason". I said getting of his lap.
"By the way, I'm going back to work next week". I said taking my purse.

He frowned slightly but still nodded. He took the folder Chloe put on his desk and opened a drawer.

"I'm waiting near the elevator". I said walking out of his office.
I took my my phone out of my purse while walking toward the elevator without really looking around me.

I gasped bumping into someone. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you". I said looking up.

Oh god.

"Stella". Donovan smiled suddenly.

"Donovan". I smiled nervously slightly looking around since Hunter just has this habit of popping out of nowhere.

"How are you? We didn't really have a chance to talk yesterday". He smiled again.

"Yeah". I said apologetically. "Sorry about my son". I added.

I looked down at the file in his hands and my heartbeat increased.

"You work here?". I asked hoping that he wasn't.

"Yes, actually". He nodded. "But what about y-".

"What's going on here?". Hunter said behind me making me jump slightly as I felt his hand on my lower back.
"Why are you smiling?". He snapped.

Donovan's eyes widened slightly as he looked at Hunter and his smile disappeared.

"I really hate males trying to act like candies to my wife, especially when it's during working hours". He said hardly.

Donovan's eyes widen even more as he looked between the two of us.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know sir". He said looking down slightly.

"What your name?". Hunter asked.

Oh no no no. Why? Why? Why?

"Donovan, sir". He answered and Hunter raised his eyebrows, tightening his grip around me.

Some workers kept stealing glancing at us but would quickly look away, not to get caught.

"Donovan, huh?". Hunter continued looking at him hardly.
"I believe our sons go to the same school?".

"Yes, sir".

I looked up at Hunter almost pleadingly and he just briefly glanced at me ignoring me.

"How does it feel like to know you've been hitting on your boss' wife?".

Oh god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
269K 5.9K 34
COMPLETE ✅ - - "NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BEFORE I BLOW A FUCKING HOLE INTO BOTH OF YOUR HEADS" Frankie lunged forward and grabbed hold of me wra...
996 182 31
Book One of Howl series •-----------------------------------------------------• "She looks at with me shock "What the fuck was that!" She said "Why...
377K 11K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...