AKB0048 Center Nova Stage

By Amii1225

This is a fiction and a fan fiction that I made from the anime AKB0048. I'll also make another characters! 2... More

1) the start
2) Radiant & 78th generation
3) Radiant 2 & song
4) Before... Shiina & family
5) Day Off & training
6) dream & future?
My Characters!
7) Start of concert & understudies
8) Middle of Concert & announcement
9) Concert & Finish!
10) Election & cat
11) Acchan & nephew
12) Friends & accident
13) visit & big news
14) Date?! & party
15) hand shake event & Sono Chieri
16) General Election & Center
17) Concert & position 0
18) Center Nova & Disappearance
19) before...Utami, Yurika & Good Luck
20) new successors & graduating
21) successing & dream
22) bad news & good news
23) the 9th & old name
24) Sono Chieri & Oshima Yuuko
25) Graduated & succesion
26) before...Ryouko & the Nagase family
27) The daughter & her family
28) Haruka & Herself
29) That girl & Acceptance
31) back home & the Vegastar
32) before...Akira & them
33) reason & confusion
34) scars & lost memories
35) unlocked & go back
36) that day & the event
37) this day & today
38)before..Kanaru & the belt
39) The coming back & The radiant
40) The face of AKB0048
41) She is back
42) Her Capabilities
43) pain & sickness
44) New Teachers & Familiar?
45) before...Airi & the lost family

30) At the hands of DES & a strange one

240 23 2
By Amii1225

Preview
She explained how Nagisa is very different and very important to all of them Center Novas. Nagisa smiled at her sadly and thanked her before she walked away and then disappeared to somewhere.

"..but, being that one..makes you alone and lonely..you yourself not knowing what power you hold is very..lonely...." Katagiri Atsuko, the 13th one to hold the name of Maeda Atsuko sadly said as she watched Motomiya Nagisa walk away from her and disappeared.

As Motomiya Nagisa disappeared, Katagiri Atsuko then closed her eyes and looked at the ceiling that she can now see. The stage that is now very clear even with the kiraras that were shining around her.

Katagiri Atsuko let out a sigh as she looked at the now very clear surroundings that just earlier were the place that no one can see because of the brightness.

"I wish I could tell of that power you hold....but I have been forbid to do so. So you have to figure it out yourself, Motomiya Nagisa" Katagiri Atsuko added.
----------------------------------------
Author's POV

After the party, Haruka then told Tsubasa and Ushiyama about her father picking her up in the hard way for them.

Meaning, her father is picking her up by attacking them and making it like they are kidnaping her.

She begged to Tsubasa to not let anyone be with her on next week's Saturday to assure the members safety to which Tsubasa could only agree to it for the members safety.

As the AKB0048 members' safety, being unharmed and is in a safe place, is the very first priority. The second being the members' health.

Chieri, now fully graduated, started her goal and went back to Lancastar with her butler helping her with her new goal and is now staying at Motomiya Nagisa's home.

Nagisa's mother was the one who wished for her to stay in their house since Chieri have nowhere else to stay at.

Chieri is sleeping in the room of her old friend, Nagisa. She could smell the scent of Nagisa and saw the posters that were taken off from the wall on the study table that was left for at least 4 or 3 years but the room was kept clean.

Chieri, first, started searching for stones like the ones in the dualium in the abandoned mine where the four of them, Yuuka, Orine, herself and Nagisa watched the concert of AKB0048 together.

At the Summerstar, Tsubasa decided that they will stay there for another week as what Haruka wishes.

The members were all confused why Tsubasa suddenly decided that and even told them to just relax but none of them even tried to ask Tsubasa the reason.

During the week, the ones who lived in the planet, being, Tōno Akira and Asai Kanaru decided to invite the members to meet their family which they gladly accepted.

After a week, Haruka was left alone near the bridge watching the ocean that reflexes the light of the moon. She just waited there for the DES to come and get her, all alone.

The other members were inside the hotels enjoying theirselves in the hot springs, playing table tennis, watching television, and something else that they enjoy doing.

After 10 minutes of waiting, two DES soldiers inside their own robots (A/N: I don't know what they call it..).

The ones who were in the hot springs in the outdoor one being Takamina, Mariko, Jurina, and Akira,saw the two robots.

Takamina was the first one to see the robots and at first, she thought that it was just one of the ship from other stars but when it gets closer, she later noticed that it was one of the DES' robots.

She immediately called the others and pointed to the two robots and then called tried to call to Tsubasa but Tsubasa didn't answer.

Tsubasa already knew that Takamina will tell her that DES have come in Summerstar so she just ignore her call and watch as the two DES soldiers almost reached to the seashore.

Takamina hurriedly get out of the outdoor hot spring and also hurriedly change into her clothes ready to warn the other members who were relaxing.

Haruka stand up when she saw the two DES soldiers land their robots near the seashore.

She ran towards the two DES soldiers and forced them to put down their guns by saying that if they don't she will drown herself to the ocean.

The two DES soldiers did as she said and putted their guns to their backs. One of the two then carried Haruka and then fly off.

When Takamina arrived outside the hotel, she just manage to see the two DES soldiers fly up above holding something with them. She didn't manage to see Haruka on the arms of the DES.

Takamina herself didn't understand why the DES even came and why Tsubasa herself and the staffs didn't even know that there were DES inside the Summerstar and near them.

While Tsubasa just watched the two DES soldiers leaving Summerstar with Haruka in their hands and wished for Haruka's safety until she comes back to them.

-at Haruka-

Haruka was forced to sit down at the large wide couch facing a large television with the emblem of the D.G.T.O with it.

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

Haruka started to hum the song of all the Shimazaki Harukas, Eien Pressure.

When the DES soldiers heard her humming, one of them went closer to her and told her to stop humming but she just ignored him and continued to hum.

That made the DES soldier angry at him and was about to hit her but was stopped by another soldier by reminding him that she's the daughter of a very important person.

They all, the DES soldiers, went back to their places to guard the place and Haruka and just tried to not listen to her, humming the same song over and over again.

Then suddenly, one of the soldiers went closer to her and gave her food to eat but she refused to eat the food and continued to hum the same song again.

The soldier tried to force her to eat but she aggressively refused the food by slapping the hand of the soldier.

But since the soldier was still wearing the suit, instead of the soldier being the one who is hurt, Haruka was the one who is hurt and just tried to ignore her now bleeding left hand.

The floor that was a clear aqua blue was now stained with Haruka's blood but she still tried to hide her injury.

The soldier became a bit aggressive to her and tried to force her to eat again.

"I will eat it. With conditions." Haruka coldly told the soldier.

The soldier couldn't refuse her since they were ordered to take her to the planet, Vegastar, safely, unharmed, clean, and healthy.

"Change your clothes into your usuals" Haruka ordered coldly.

The reason she ordered them to change their clothes was not because she was injured by it but because being inside a very beautiful room is ruined by their suites.

Haruka, being the most stylish one to them, all of the AKB0048 members, ever since Itano Tomomi the 11th graduated from AKB0048, didn't want any unstylish things ruining those that are stylish.

The soldiers then all changed their clothes which pleased Haruka a bit and started eating the food that they gave her. Haruka was eating a bit strangely since her left arm was injured and is hard to use since she is left handed.

After she finished eating, a strange soldier wearing a masquerade went near to her and started to check her injury and then putted some medicine then bandages without Haruka's permission.

Haruka tried to pull her hand away from the soldier but the soldier held her hand a way that she can't pull it away.

"Who are you. Tell me your name" she ordered rather than ask the soldier.

"It's Dian Michaelis, miss" the soldier politely answered.

Haruka became confused. She has never heard that name before nor she had read the name from a message from the D.G.T.O president, her father's, new list of the new DES soldiers for her to remember.

And she remembered all of the names in just a day and a half after just reading it twice.

To be continued...
_______________________
Haruka is now in the hands of the DES! What will happen to her? Who is the man that just treated her injury?
Continue reading the story to find out!

The song above is 'Kibouteki Refrain' one of the songs of AKB48 .

I don't know who centers the song but maybe it's Watanabe Mayu and another one who I don't know the name...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 666 33
You entered the parallel universe of Japan. Everything was the same as yours but this time there's demons. You then started to long for home. You mis...
5.1K 98 12
Note If you haven't read A.I.liance I HIGHLY recommend you do so trust me it will be worth your time https://www.wattpad.com/story/226268110-a-i-lian...
133K 5.1K 70
THE REWRITE IS OUT, PLEASE READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS ONE. THIS STORY IS VERY VERY CONFUSING. I WROTE IT IN 2019 AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT, PLEASE DON...
170 0 32
When Nova gets into U.A. what troubles will she face. Love, rivals, her own father. Will her biggest obstacle be herself however, and the quirk she h...