Don't Break Me

By deadlykidrauhl

Justin is broken. At only 17, he is a shell of what he use to be. He gets abused, insulted, laughed at, stare... More

Prologue.
note:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End.
Sequel
A/N

Chapter 8

1.3K 68 20
By deadlykidrauhl

Jason POV:

I stood frozen in my place. I didn't know what to do. Did I just kill the waste of space that lay in front of me? That is what I wanted. His presence has already bothered me and without him this world would be better off. But for it to happen now? I don't know how to react. I look down at his lifeless body and just stood completely shocked. Something weird happened in my gut. It was and unusual feeling. It felt like I swallowed a huge pill. What the hell is it? Snapping back to reality, I remembered that I was still in the school car park. I scanned the area quickly and notice no one else was around me. I turned back down to look at that broken body by my feet. "Fuck." Is all I could say. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I continued to say in an angry tone. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. I lost myself in thoughts. Do I just walk away? Do I leave this useless waste of air unconscious? Should I help him? Maybe I go and get someone for help? All of these raced through my mind as I just stood there now gripping at my hair.

I looked back down at him one last time before turning my back and walking away without emotion. I got 6 steps away before something tingled through my body and I stopped in my tracks. "What the fuck was that?" I thought to myself. For some reason I turned back to the broken heap of fat that lay on the ground. I walked back over to him and kneeled by his side. I awkwardly put my hand on his right shoulder and shook him somewhat aggressively. His body shook with my movements and stopped when I stopped. "Oi kid... you awake?" I said sounding annoyed. I shook a little harder and faster, "Yo kid... get up," I tried raising my voice this time to see if I would get a reaction. Still, nothing from him. "Fuck sake," I muttered under my breath. I was about to stand up to walk away again when suddenly that strange feeling swept over my body again. What the fuck is it?

I stared back down at his body and noticed bruises and marks all over. Are they from me? A smirk arose on my face and chuckled to myself. But then again that feeling came over me. My face wiped the smirk away and that weird gut pain returned. Before I knew I was lifting the kid up bridal style. I don't know what I was doing or why I was doing it. My body took over. I carried the unconscious body to my car. I opened the passenger door and placed him gently putting a seatbelt across him. I then, without having time to fight what I was doing, got into the driver's side and started my car. Within only a few minutes I was driving towards my house. What the fuck is wrong with me. This isn't me.

I pulled into my driveway and got out of the car. I paced over to the pale boy and opened the passenger door. Again, bridal style, I carried him to my front door. I opened the door and walked inside my house, closing the door behind me. A strong scent of cigarette and alcohol wafted through the air. I walked to my bedroom and place the boy softly on the mattress. Without any further actions I walked out of the room closing the door. I went into the kitchen and leaned against the wooden dining table. My eye caught sight of an opened bottle of Grey Goose Vodka. I questioned myself for a brief second, before grabbing the bottle and drinking the liquid inside. My head soon began to fuzz in and out of thought. I felt something inside of me snap and my thought went black. Fuck.

Justin's POV:

My vision slowly turned from black to a fuzzy white. My head was pounding with every heartbeat. It made my eyes feel like they were going to pop out of my head. I felt very tired and run down. I went to sit up but my abdominal region seized in immense pain. I don't remember it hurting that much. Where was I? I tried opening my eyes wider but it was hard to keep them open. The light wherever I am caused my eyes to shut quickly. After slowly adjusting to the harsh light, I looked around. I was in a bedroom, but it wasn't mine. "Where am I?" I questioned myself quietly. The room was a mess. Clothes were thrown all over the place, multiple pairs of shoes spread out, bags covering large spaces, empty bottles of alcohol, cigarette butt, near-nude posters of girls sprung up around the room and a large window with a black curtain. The curtain was parted open and the sunshine shone through the room. It, to me, looked like someone hosted a high school party in this room.

I slowly tried sitting up again, trying not to pay attention to the pain that surround my ribs. I then put my feet to the ground and stood up trying to avoid passing out from the pounding head. I headed towards the door of the bedroom and exited into a hallway. I looked both left and right, trying to figure where the heck I was. To the left were two more rooms. Straight in front of me was an open door that showed a large, fairly new, bathroom and toilet. And to my right I saw a staircase and another two closed doors. I walked straight into the bathroom and wash my face off and try to gather my mind. The bathroom was huge. It had a bath which also served as a spa, a shower area and a long bench with mirrors in-built to the wall. I walked to the taps that had golden handles. I quietly and slowly turned on the taps, since I still didn't know where I am or who is with me. I felt the cold water run against my clammy hands and sighed in relief. I cupped my hands together and splashed cold water onto my face. I rubbed my hands against my face trying to wash out the pounding feeling. Feeling refreshed, I dried my hands and face off with a towel. I looked up and instantly regretted it when I was met with my own fat figure. I looked terrible. Pale, fat, bruised, red marks, cuts and ugly stared straight back at me.

I instantly felt like cutting and subconsciously went to search for my razor in a drawer installed into the long bench. I felt silly when I forgot this wasn't even my house. I sighed a deep breath and felt more pain shoot around my ribs. "What the... why does it hurt so much?" I practically whispered to myself. I touched my fat stomach and instantly felt pain. I lifted my shirt up, curious to why so much pain is occurring. I was shocked to see a large purple bruise forming right across the right side of my rib-cage. Before I had time to think about where it came from, I suddenly remembered what had happen. Jason. He did this to me. But where did he go? And where am I? I walked out of the bathroom and made way for the staircase. I heard the sound of a glass bottle smacking against the ground and smashing. "Oh sugar," I whispered to myself feeling scared. 

What if the person is trying to kill me? But then, why would they take me to their house? As I was talking to myself, I heard hurried but sluggish footsteps coming towards me. I ran back into the bedroom that I was in like the coward that I am and hid under the covers. The person was now ascending with trouble up the staircase. The footsteps were getting louder and heavier. Closer and closer, until finally I heard the door begin to creak open. My heart picked up pace and began beating as fast as it ever has. My stomach was doing flips and I felt the urge to cry and vomit. I began to sweat and my breathing became rapid. I don't know who it is but I am scared for my life. It was silent for a moment before I heard the two words I dreaded the most in this miserable world. Two words that make me want to hurt myself to the point that I hopefully one day die. Two words that I will never forget and could identify who said them from a million miles away. They were spoken softly but with venom and malice in every single part of breath and voice. I forced my eyes shut and began to cry. I knew what was coming my way, just from hearing those two words.

"Hey faggot."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Heyoooo again so quickly :D how are you all?

I am feeling some daily chapters coming but don't hold to that xD minimum once per week I promise <3

As always leave a comment and let me know how you feel about the story so far. I love all you amazing people. Thank you so much for reading my story.

Until the next time <3 peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 36
*AGE PLAY* Jason McCann is a very rich man with his very own company, he has a kink for age play and finds the perfect submissive.
40.4K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...
64K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...
80K 2.4K 32
Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly, fun and goodhearted. He's a happy youn...