Juveniles » Fillie

By -MyStrangeMind

[COMPLETED] "Keeping it Juvenile" 2k17//-MyStrangeMind © More

Prolouge
0.1 » The Party
0.2 » Caught
0.4 » Mugshots
0.5 » believable
0.6 » Trustworthy
0.7 » Fixable
0.8 » Celebrations
0.9 » I like you
1.0 » Flirtationship
1.1 » Sooner or Later
1.2 » Buttercup
1.3 » Lonely Boy
1.4 » Strange Love
1.5 » The New Kid
1.6 » ignored
1.7 » Foolish
1.8 » Free
1.9 » On The Road
2.0 » Annoyed
2.1 » A Walk
2.2 » Just in Case
2.3 » Secrecy
2.4 » A Ball
2.5 » The Trial
Epilogue
Thank You! + Sequel Release Date!
Sequel is out!!

0.3 » Locked Up

4.1K 152 371
By -MyStrangeMind

This morning Hopper let all of the kids skip breakfast to sleep in since they were all out so late the night before.

As they started to wake up he made them aware that they'd be loaded onto a small bus where you had to sit with your cell mate, and that you would find out the rest (such as your cell number) on the way to 'Hawkins NBYDC'

NBYDC stands for 'New Beginnings Youth Development Center' it was something created by The Department Of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS) for kids like these. The NBYDC is a 624-bed, all-gender secure center for Hawkins most serious youth delinquents.

New Beginnings provides residents with 24-hour supervision as well as programs and services that allow for successful transitions back into the Hawkins community. The services provided include, recreation, medical, dental, and mental health programs.

Millie of course, bitched about having to sit with Finn on the way to Juve. She wanted to sit next to (or really on top of) Romeo, who was sitting next to his cellmate Jaeden. On the bus ride they were told that the way they were sitting would be the way their cells were.

Grace and Sophia in the first seat meant that they would be the cell at the start of their division, Millie and Finn in the next seat meant that they had a cell right next to theirs. And with Romeo and Jaeden in the back they would be in the cell at the end of their division.

They kept their divisions small, well kind of. The divisions actually were 6 in each hall but they always had 3 set aside for the kids with mental issues. Like if they had ADD they'd be out in one of those three cells because you were more likely to act up.

Across the hall was the same thing, and then there was an upstairs with guess again—
the same thing. So the divisions were in what was called a wing, your wing was a letter of the alphabet.

Finally arriving at the center everyone was told their wing, division and cell number. Grace and Sophia were in wing B cell 10, Millie and Finn also in wing B, being told they had cell 11. And oh so lucky Jaeden and Romeo also were placed in wing B in cell 12.

The kids or as all the workers like to call them, the 'delinquents' were showed around and then brought to their cells. When hopper brought Millie and Finn to their cell he grunted

"Flo!"

He yelled

"Yes sir?"

An old woman came walking towards him

"These two, first I caught them swapping saliva and now they seem to hate each other. Thing is they have to share a cell. Could you just give them a run down about what we do with in their case? You know when ones a boy and the other is a girl—"

"Got It Chief"

She said cutting him off

"Okay kids,"

Flo started

"We have some rules here, like CHAKWACO
It's a mnemonic if you know what that is. It means 'Consensual Hugging And Kissing With All Clothes ON' but to be honest as long as nobody's getting pregnant we don't really care."

Flo looked at the two kids who were sitting on their beds and sighed continuing her spiel

"Now on the other hand if you hate each other just don't hurt the other physically. Call them all the names you want, we support freedom of speech but not hatefulness. Meaning we'll scold you if you call one another a name but we can't really do anything about it."

She paused to make sure they were still listening

"Any questions?"

Millie perked up

"Where am I supposed to change?"

Flo's face almost dropped as she rolled her eyes

"Oh right, we just have standard bathrooms here with toilets and showers— but no changing room so, have fun with that"

Millie scoffed after hearing this

"So you're saying that he could just watch me change? Do I have any privacy here?"

"Not really"

Flo said shrugging as she turned around and closed the door behind her, locking them in. Opening the small window at the top of the door to say one last thing.

"Change into one of your outfits, lunch is in an hour"

Knowing that everyone had a small 'selection' of somewhat different outfits Millie rolled her eyes and when to her dresser to pick out one of the outfits. Finn laid plainly on his bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Look, I'm sorry I was a bitch earlier and everything but—"

"Millie, I won't watch you change. I may be a 'delinquent' but I'm not a pervert. I'll lay over on my bed and face my wall whenever you change and you just tell me when you're done, okay?"

Finn said cutting Millie off, surprising her a lot in fact.

"Oh well, okay thanks. If you could just..."

Millie trailed off as Finn turned over on his side now facing his bedroom wall. Leaving Millie to change, she quickly took off her clothes putting them in the hamper at the end of her bed then threw new ones on in fear of Finn looking. But to her surprise, he was still turned over

"I'm done now, thanks."

Millie said quietly

"You're welcome, now may I please have the same treatment you did?"

Finn asked nicely

"But you're a boy?"

Millie said tilting her head

"And that means...?"

Finn asked waiting for an answer

"You don't have anything to hide"

Finn almost dropped his jaw in amazement at how slow Millie was being

"I have a dick don't I?"

He said with annoyance in his tone

"You wear boxers don't you?"

Millie fired back

"Did you want to watch me change or something?"

Finn asked

"No!"

Millie voice raised

"Then turn the fuck around!"

Finn shouted making Millie huff as she turned over to face her wall. Letting Finn change, he took off his clothes but instead threw them on the floor being too lazy to put them in the hamper. He put on his new 'clothes'

"Okay, you can turn back around"

"I swear to god if your shirt is off or some–"

"It's not, god stop worrying that I'm gonna look at you all the time or that I'm gonna make you look at me! Just chill"

Millie rolled her eyes standing up from her bed and going to her smaller bag that she was allowed to take in after it was checked. Not too throughly though.

Millie took the rather large box of 'pads' out of the bag and put it on her bed.

"Are you on your period or something?"

Finn asked in a disgusted tone

"No, just want a cig"

Millie replied simply

"I think you grabbed the wrong box then"

Millie looked back at Finn after his comment rolling her eyes

"Did you really think that they would let my bag go through security with a box of cigarettes in it? No, look"

Millie said opening the box showing Finn that it contained a couple boxes of cigarettes and a black lighter with a skull on it

"Oh"

Finn said simply

"Want one?"

Finn perked up, was she really offering him something?

"Uh, sure"

Finn had never actually smoked before, he just drank so this was all new to him. But for some reason he didn't want to seem un-cool around her.

Millie took out a single cigarette and the lighter then put the box back

"Where's the 2nd one?"

Finn asked curiously

"Ha, I'm not gonna waste a whole one on you! You'll share one with me"

Millie said laughing while lighting her cigarette. She put the cancer stick to her lips as she inhaled walking over to the rather large window that had some bars over it. The window had a ledge that Millie was sitting on from the inside

As she exhaled she stood back up walking over to Finn she took the cigarette from her lips and handed it to Finn. Who almost too quickly took a big hit of it causing him to break out in a coughing fit. This was a clear sign to Millie that he had never done this before.

She took the stick out of his hands as he coughed and went back to the window

"You should've told me that you've never smoked before, Finn. It's not a good habit to start, no matter your reputation"

Finn tried to laugh nervously only coughing harder. After his coughing fit he tried to get Millie to believe that he was sick, which was no use.

"I'm sorry"

Finn said

"There's nothing to be sorry about Finn, don't worry about it"

This made Finn actually smile for once before he heard a guard scream

"Lunch!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 18
[COMPLETE] "bullshit. we aren't kindergarteners, are we?" in which two teenagers participate in a stupid dare. finished with 4K. february 1st, 2018...
37.3K 325 24
~ • ~ The title says it all ~ • ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ • ~ (may contain swearing) 1k✅ 5k✅ 10k✅ 15k✅ 20k...
38.9K 981 30
•Discontinued• When Millie's bad behavior finally breaks her parents they send her off to summer camp for the bad behaved.... Where she meets him...
16.3K 574 12
[SEQUEL TO JUVENILES] [COMPLETED] After being separated for 5 years, Millie and Finn are finally set free. But will they find each other again? And i...