RIGGS //A Chandler Riggs fanf...

By girlypolkadots511

A love triangle, a first love, everything is going to change. Alice Michelle meets the famous Chandler Riggs... More

RIGGS //A Chandler Riggs fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34-4ever in my heart
Authors note
THANK YOU

Chapter 24

7.9K 304 347
By girlypolkadots511

I should be furious that Chandler said that. Maybe even uncomfortable with the fact that he is my Bestfriend and he just said he wanted to kiss me.

Noah would probably punch him in the face if he heard those words come out of his mouth.

But I'm not angry or uncomfortable.. I'm upset.

I'm 14 and caught in a love triangle.

I'm not blushing, or bashful or even flattered by what he said. I'm.. like I said, upset.

I'm confused. I like Noah, he is my first kiss that actually meant something. My first date, the feelings I have for him are so different then the feelings I have for Chandler.

Chandler is my Bestfriend so I don't feel the way I felt before I met Noah and before he was single.

That's why I didn't freak out when he said he wanted to kiss me, because I wanted to kiss him.

I wanted to kiss him.

I sit up.

I'm with Noah.. but I wanted to kiss Chandler.

"This is so wrong." I say aloud and stand up.

I walk down stairs and everyone is watching T.V.

"Guys I'll be back soon." I say slipping on my shoes. Although it's 10:00 I must catch up with Chandler.

"Steven took him home." Danai says.

She looks to me.

"So just wait till tomorrow cuz he's gone." Lauren adds.

I nod before walking upstairs slouching.

I have homework anyway.

I finish my homework and crash.

I yawn excessively before rolling over.

I pick up my phone, I'm awake 1 minute before my alarm goes off.

I groan before standing up after shutting the alarm off.

I pick out my outfit for the day, it's very rainy out again so I put on some skinny jeans, a red flannel shirt and my rain boots.

I take a quick shower and put my hair into a bun and do my makeup.

I unplug my phone and get my backpack. This time nobody is awake, I get my umbrella and walk to the bus stop.

I have my first covention saturday, I will be joined by the entire cast because the venue is right up the street. Madison who played Sophia, Addy who was a zombie in episode one and Irone who played T-Dogg will also be there.

It was planned for everyone else to come but I was last minute added to the list thanks to AMC and the 'Walker Stalker Con' creators.

I got the news last night but forgot to add it.

i get on the bus and sit beside Chandler.

"guess what?!" I ask excitedly.

"what?" he grins giving me his full attention.

"I'm coming to Walker Stalker Con!" I cant contain my excitment and squeel.

"Really!?"

"mhm! I got the call last night!"

"thats awesome!" he smiles before looking out the window. The ride to school is bumpy and not fun as usual.. I say goodbye to Chandler and walk into the hall. No Noah..

I shrug it off, he is probably at football practice again or late for school.

I slowly gather my books and walk to class looking out for Noah.

The hallway clears and I groan before entering class knowing I won't find Noah.

I sit beside Shelby as usual.

"Hey whats wrong?" she whispers.

I shrug and the teacher speaks and the announcement booms out of the speakers.

Why would he be late? I'm paranoid it's probably nothing. Why am I so worried anyway?

I totally drown out the principal talking and think about all the things going on with Noah.

Everyone stands and Shelby nudges me.

I look up at her and then notice everyone else leaving.

I stand up and follow her into the hall.

"Hey where's Noah?" I finally ask.

"Oh. He should be here we came into the building at the same time." she shrugs before leaving me alone.

My heart sinks and freeze in my place.

Where could he be?

I finally continue moving and walk into language.

The day has passed and there has been no sight of Noah.

Not even in lunch.

Today is my first day of drama class which Chandler has joined this year.

I walk into the theater room and give everyone a shy smile trying not to make eye contact.

A very young women turns around who I'm assuming is the teacher.

"Come on come on we won't bight." she waves to me.

She has Orange wavy hair which is currently tied up by chopsticks.

Brown eyes and very pale skin.

She is tall and wearing a long dress and poncho with sandals. I'm assuming she has ADHD.

She puts both hands on my shoulders.

"Class this is Alice and she will be joining our Drama club." she grins widely. I give everyone another shy smile and wave as everyone greets me with low and drowsy hellos.

My smile goes away and I roll my eyes just as they look away.

There is 6 kids in the class including Chandler and I.

"My name is Katrina. Around teachers and staff you call me Ms. around just us, I'm Katrina." she says to me in a way that she has probably said to others a billion times.

I stand beside Chandler and he fills me in on all the kids in class while Katrina mumbles on.

"Okay, there is me, you, Allison, Johnny, Catherine and Sydney." he points to all of them secretively.

I nod

"Got it."

Allison has short blind choppy hair and brown eyes. She looks very shy and sensitive.

Johnny has dark brown hair and large blue eyes which are magnified by his glasses. He looks very buck toothed and brainy.

Catherine is very tall and has long black hair with red tips.

Her one eye is covered by hair and the other has dark makeup. She has a very dull expression and black clothes on.

Sydney has dark colored skin and brown eyes.

Her hair is in medium length dreads which are pulled back.

I examine everyone's expressions and it seems Chandler and I are the only 2 who really want to be here.

"Okay so I've written everyone a script. We need to choose characters so in the mean time I'm going to get our helpers."

She hands out a list of characters with their characteristics and descriptions.

Oh and the 'helpers' are the kids who've received detention. They will be building our set and making props.

I look at the list and the title is

'Ally and Leo'

It's about a girl who crushes on a guy, she is very shy and doesn't talk to him at all. She one day decides to write him a poem Anonymously and stuffs it into his locker.

He begins to expect the poems and falls in love with the girl and goes on a hunt to meet her.

The characters are

Ally

Leo

Christopher

Maria

Jennifer

Cassidy

I'm voted as Ally.

Leo is Chandler, Christopher is Johnny, Sydney is Maria, Allison is Jennifer and Catherine is Cassidy.

We each get our scripts and the play is one and a half hour long.

We all leave and Chandlers mom drops me off at home.

I wave as they drive away.

I drop my bag off and turn to find Noah on my couch.

"Noah! Where've you been!?"

He shoots up, the expression on his face explains that the news isn't good.

He looks depressed, scared and sad.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask walking to him.

We sit on the couch and he takes my hands. I'm scared.

"I'm just gonna say it. We have to break up."

Okay. I'm soo sorry to end this chapter like this, but I'm not updating unless I get 10 comments.

I'm sooooooo sorry I'm doing this but I do work very hard on my books and it takes me a long time to update because I don't just throw a chapter together, I think about it and sleep on ideas and such.

And I feel like I don't have that many viewers, I know I do by the votes and all but I need some people to show themselves!

So from now on, I will update as soon as I get a certain amount of comments.

So please comment and I will update once I receive 10 of them! You guys are voting so I KNOW you can comment too ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
2.4K 95 22
This book is the first in the 'Wrong Girl' series and available to buy on Amazon. "You don't think I know how messed up this is? You think I don't kn...
3.4K 240 26
Ashleigh was an energetic kid with her family and friends but in front of others that's a different story. Chandler Riggs is the new kid at her schoo...
1.9K 175 7
βš οΈβ™¨οΈ GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT. Smut w/ a plot. PERUSE AT WILL . β™¨οΈβš οΈ She walked into the pub...and right into his heart. Samantha Sanders doesn't take...