RIGGS //A Chandler Riggs fanf...

girlypolkadots511 tarafından

A love triangle, a first love, everything is going to change. Alice Michelle meets the famous Chandler Riggs... Daha Fazla

RIGGS //A Chandler Riggs fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34-4ever in my heart
Authors note
THANK YOU

Chapter 23

8.2K 255 119
girlypolkadots511 tarafından

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump...

The pounding of the Jumanji board awakens me as the movie ends.

I look at a sleeping Noah and smirk slightly before sitting up.

I notice the fork in my hand with a piece of chicken at the end and plop it into my mouth.

I check the time and it's 6:36.

I shake Noah and he looks up at me and groans.

"Honey you have to get up." I say adjusting myself to sit on my knees.

"I don't wanna go to school." he mumbles in a sleepy voice.

"You have football practice in 15 minutes." I say blankly.

He shoots up.

"Whats the time?"

"Almost 7."

He raises his arms and does a small stretch before closing the laptop and ripping the comforter off the roof.

I squint as the sunset brightness glares my vision and I turn away.

He stands up picking up a container and his cup and walks into the kitchen.

I follow begin picking up a few more empty containers and walk to the sink.

He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head in my shoulder.

I smile softly.

Suddenly the door bursts open and Noah pulls away.

We turn around and Lauren comes in with her arms filled with grocery bags.

"Oh hey... what happened here?" she asks and I suddenly take notice of the huge mess in the living room.

"Oh we made a fort." I say obviously.

Steven walks in behind her and it stops her from speaking further.

"Need any help?" I ask putting my fingers in the loops of my jeans.

"No we have it. You can put everything away though." she says setting everything on the ground.

"Okay let me clean up first." I say walking into the living room.

"Do you need help?" Noah says picking up a couch cushion and placing it back.

"No you have to go get a gate pass and be at the school in 12 minutes." I put the other cushion beside it.

He sighs loudly.

"You're right." he picks up his backpack and slings it around his shoulder before slipping on his converse.

He kisses me on the cheek before leaving.

I walk back over to the living room and throw the pillows on top of the one sofa I have down.

I get it all cleaned in a few minutes before walking into the kitchen and putting the groceries away.

The others come in and Danai closes the door putting down the rest of the bags.

"Gosh guys did you go to the mall?" I say sarcastically.

"No Target." Steve says not understanding.

I roll my eyes and notice the few house supplies they got alongside food.

Once I'm finished I walk upstairs and take a few things out of my boxes and hang my clothes in my closet.

I hear a knock at the door and my name is called.

"Send them up!" I yell back folding a hoodie and placing it into a drawer.

There's a light knock on my door and I turn my head shocked at who stands in the doorway.

"May I come in?" Rachel asks.

I look at her and don't say anything, I move out of the way for her to sit on my bed.

She looks around the room for a second.

"What do you want." I finally say walking into my closet.

"I'm being forced to take pictures of you for yearbook." she says.

I squint my eyes and tilt my head.

"You're voted prettiest girl in school." She mumbles obviously not wanting to say it.

My eyes widen.

"I've only been there for a day!" I throw the empty box into the hall.

She sits there for a moment before shooting up and walking into my closet.

I peek inside and watch her move my dresses around.

She pulls out my white lace dress I wore on my first date with Noah.

She hands it to me and gives me my white converse.

"Do your makeup and curl your hair." she orders.

I hide the snood remarks bubbling inside of me and walk into the bathroom coming out awhile later.

She stares at me.

"Are we gonna do this we're burning daylight." I throw my hands up.

She huffs before we walk outside.

The sun is almost gone and the moon is rising.

Puddles beyond puddles soak the backyard and I tiptoe through the water until reaching a semi dry spot.

"What do I do?" I ask looking I Rachel readying her camera.

"I don't know you're the model." She shrugs before taking a picture of me.

"Hey delete that!" I point, she snaps another.

"I can do this all day." she smirks evilly.

After an hour of Rachel takin pictures we finish and walk into the house.

"I'll send you the pictures later." she puts her camera in the bag.

"Okay-"

Knock knock

The door swings open and my eyes widen trying to alert Chandler.

Rachel is turned away looking in her back so I begin motioning my hands for him to leave.

He puts his shoulders into a shrug and mouths 'what?'

Rachel turns around un aware and I put my arms down as they look eachother face to face.

Speechless and awkwardly I interrupt the evil glares.

"Okay well thanks Rachel." I say moving Chandler out of the doorway and pushing Rachel into the hall. I wave eagerly to her and she leaves.

I roll my eyes playfully and sit on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I ask laying down on my back and hanging my head off the edge.

He does the same next to me.

"I'm going to live here remember.. what did SHE want?" He puts emphasis on the she.

"She wanted to take pictures of me for the yearbook. I'm apparently voted prettiest girl in school."

He sits up.

"That isn't even a thing.."

I sit up and rest on my elbows.

"There isn't such thing as prettiest girl in school. And Rachel isn't even apart of yearbook this year." says Chandler. I'm listening but allow him to continue without speaking but he's done.

We both try and think of why she was here.

"Did she ask about me?"

"No." I reply blankly, we continue thinking.

"Do you wanna go for a walk to Rita's?" I ask giving up.

"Why?" he asks

"Because we are friends." I stand up and get my phone and leave.

We walk almost a mile before reaching the Italian ice shop and he opens the door for me. I thank him and we order.

The place is pretty crowded so we try and keep a low profile but get a few stares and points so we decide to leave instead of sitting and eating.

We walk to the park across the street and sit on a park bench.

"I haven't had one of these in forever." I say taking a spoonful and plopping it into my mouth.

"Me either I forgot how delicious they are." Says Chandler.

We eat silently looking around. Its dark outside around 8 by the time we finish. There is a few lights across the pathways but you can't see much because of the light fog.

"I have homework." I say walking inside of the house.

"I finished mine." he laughs and I glare at him.

We walk into my room and I pull my binder out of my backpack.

He sits at the end of my bed silently.

"I heard about what happened in school today.'' he doesn't look at me.

My eyes widen and I fell the tears fill my eyes, I'm speechless. I honestly forgot about what happened in school.

"How.." I say quietly pretending to concentrate on my math problem.

He scratches the back of his neck and shrugs.

"I think I should go." He yawns and I turn to sit up.

"Chan."

He finally turns and looks at me.

"I'm so sorry Alice I had no idea." Is all he says and I sigh and fall back in my bed embarrassed.

I now know why they attacked me the way they did. It was because they saw me sitting next to Chandler in class. He goes through a long explanation.

"So they're jealous." he finishes.

My eyes hurt from crying and he pulls me into a hug.

"I should've warned you about the jealous ones.'' he huffs under his breath, but I don't let that anger him.

"It's fine. But I need to get some sleep and finish my homework." I fix myself to look back at my books.

He leans in and kisses my cheek.

"I really want to kiss you." he says, I look up at him and want to tell him that he cant, but I don't wanna hurt him so I give him a sad small smirk with just one corner of my mouth rising. With that, he leaves.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.6K 219 27
y/n had a normal life, until a boy named Chandler walked into her life, stealing her heart and saving a spot on TWD for her. After a few years, a bab...
97.3K 2.6K 64
"When you love someone, you never hurt them." Samantha's just like any normal teenager. You know... She's always on her phone, sleeping till 12pm, st...
31.6K 826 39
When Blaze was 2 her parents died in a plane crash. She was taken to an orphanage and lived there her whole life. Her mistress did everything she cou...
2.5K 96 22
This book is the first in the 'Wrong Girl' series and available to buy on Amazon. "You don't think I know how messed up this is? You think I don't kn...