Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 42

499K 18.8K 5.8K
By sarahs29

*** Flashback ***

Hunter sat across the table glaring at the woman he called his wife.

"Stella, you could leave with a part a of the Knight fortune". The lawyer said for the third time.
"Please. Think about it".

She shook her head looking down. "I don't want anything". She replied softly.

"Are you sure?". The old man insisted. "You are still young Stella, you cou-".

"I don't want it". She said quietly. "I just want to leave". She said looking at her fingers again feeling her husband's intense gaze on her.

The lawyer slowly nodded and continued. This went on for an hour.
She made it clear the she didn't want anything. Why are they insisting?

When everything was done, she sighed in relief until he put the contract in front of her.

"Now you just have to sign them". He said giving her a pen.

With shaking hands and tearing eyes she took the pen and moved her gaze to the contract.
She looked up at Hunter only to find him looking out at the window with his jaw and fists clenched.

She held back her sob and signed them slowly.

When she looked back up, the man was gone. She furrowed her eyebrows and before quickly standing up when she realised that she was alone with her now ex-husband.

"Why aren't you taking anything?". His deep voice stopped her.

"I don't want it". She said quietly.

"Why?". He narrowed his eyes moving his gaze to her.
"If you don't take what I give, you are not getting anything from him". He said bitterly.

"I don't want anything". She repeated.
"We will be just fine".

He suddenly stood angrily walking to her.

Her eyes widened at her mistake.

"We?". He snapped.
"Because you're thinking of a life with him?". He asked angrily grabbing her arm.

She shook her head, fighting back her tears.

If only you knew. If only you let me explain. She thought as the sadness took over her heart again.

"You will take the money I am giving you". He said in a final.

"No". She said pulling her arm out of his grip. "I said I'll be fine".

He looked at her angrily as jealousy consumed him. Blinding him.

"I hope you don't regret this". She said turning around.

She paused when she felt a strong hand wrap around her arm stopping her again.
She slowly looked back and stared into his eyes with the tears ones.

He didn't want to let her go. He just wanted to lock her up and keep her in the house.

"And be sure that this isn't the last time we see each other". He said coldly releasing her arm.

She looked at him one more time before walking out of the office.
And out of his life.

For now, He thought. I'll come and get you when I forgive your betrayal.

He fisted his hands clenching his jaw. He felt his anger take over his body once more and he closed his eyes while taking deep breaths.

He walked to his desk taking the divorce papers and glaring down at them.

He slowly walked to the fireplace while holding them tightly in his hands.

My wife.

And it will stay that way.

With this last thought, he threw them in the fire watching them burn slowly.

¥¥¥¥

*** Stella's POV ***

I let out a sigh as I parked my car in front of Jason's school.

He got into a fight again.

I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do with this boy. Or his temper.

I got out of my car and made my way to the entrance. It was a beautiful day and he chose today to fight with another kid.

I walked directly to the office. When I walked in, I immediately spotted him sitting in chair with an angry expression in his face.

He looked up when I closed the door behind me.
I slowly walked to him and he stood up from his chair.

"It wasn't me". He immediately.

I looked at him sternly and he continued.

"The new kid tried to make fun of me".

I sat down and he came to stand next to me.
"And how come you're always the only one getting into fights?".

"Because I am the only one that isn't scared of the bigger kids".

"You are going to make me commit violence on you young man". I said just as the door opened.

Another kid walked in with what looks looked like his father.
The kid looked at Jason for a moment then at his father who was shaking his head.

Must be him.

"Dad, it's him". The kid said pointing at Jason.

"I have a name and don't point at me". Jason said taking a step toward them.

"Jason, stop". I said angrily grabbing him quickly.

"He started this". He said angrily glaring at the boy.

"No you did". The boy said back.

"Hey. That's enough". The man suddenly said before moving his gaze to me.
"I'm Donovan. Florine's father". He said and Jason laughed beside making the kid glare at him.

I had to hold my smile too. I couldn't help it.

Why would you choose to name your son Florine?

"I'm Stella". I said taking the hand he offered.

"I'm sorry about the little incident our children had. To be honest, I don't even know who started". He said.

"It's fine. Jason is very short tempered. Let's just wait for their teacher". I said taking a seat again.

Jason also sat next to me with his arms crossed over his chest.

I looked down at the black skirt I was wearing ignoring that Donovan's stare on me.
I wanted to ignore it but it looked like Jason had another idea.

"Stop looking at my mommy". He said angrily at the man, making his eyes widen a little.

I was about to say something when the door opened and Jason's teacher walked.

"Stella". She smiled. "It's nice to see you again".

I stood up smiling back. "You too Liz".

"Mr. Kyle". She nodded at Donovan. "This way please". She said and we followed her.

¥¥¥¥

We walked out of the teacher's office.
I held Jason's hand as we walked down the hallway.

"You see. He was the one who started". He said looking up at me.

"He started with words. But you started with hands".

"Bu-". He was stopped by a voice calling my name before we could walk out.

I turned and saw Donovan running to us. He stopped right in front of me.

"I was wondering if you like to have dinner with me sometimes". He said glancing down at Jason and back at me.

"No". Jason snapped. "Or my daddy is going to be mad. Go find another mommy".

"Jason". I said angrily.

He crossed his arms over his chest. "It's true".

I shook my head before moving my gaze to Donovan.

"I'm sorry but I can't".

"Oh". He said. "I didn't know. I thought you we-".

"Mommy, daddy is maybe waiting for us. Let's go". Jason said cutting the man off.

"Jason". I snapped. "Stop it now". I said angrily and he frowned.

Cutting off an adult when he is talking. What kind of attitude is that?

"I am sorry about that Donovan". I smiled at him.
"We have to go, but thanks for the invitation". I said.

"No problem". He said with a blank expression.

I turned with Jason and walked out of the school and toward my car.

¥¥¥¥

"You need to check on that attitude, young man". I said sternly.

"I'm sorry". He said looking down.

"It's rude to cut an adult off when they are talking". I continued.
"And you need to control your temper Jason. You are going to give me white hair before I'm thirty".

Just then the front door opened and closed.

"What's going bon here? I could hear your voice from the other side of the front door". Hunter said walking into the living-room.

"Daddy". Jason smiled quickly walking toward Hunter.

"Hello little man". He smiled picking him up. "What did you do to your mother?".

"Your son got into a fight". I said angrily.

"Again?". He raised an eyebrow looking at Jason. "You're worst than me, and your grand mother thought I was hopeless".

"Stop joking about it Hunter". I sighed.

"I'm sorry". He smiled walking up to me and gave me a lingering kiss.
"Calm down".

"Donovan also wanted to take mommy for dinner". Jason suddenly said making my eyes widen.

Hunter paused looking at Jason then at me.

"Who's Donovan?". He asked, not smiling anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.8K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...
Fallen By 😎

Teen Fiction

7.2K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...
269K 5.9K 34
COMPLETE ✅ - - "NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BEFORE I BLOW A FUCKING HOLE INTO BOTH OF YOUR HEADS" Frankie lunged forward and grabbed hold of me wra...
1.1M 34.7K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...