I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 28

9.3K 208 58
By _beaniezayn

Ariana's POV:

The sound of footsteps get closer to my bed but I am too exhausted to care. I stay as still as I possibly can, which isn't an issue because I feel like a brick and I probably look like one too. The foot steps disappear and I relax. I don't want to be bothered right now.

I almost groan when I hear the foot steps return only moments later. Why can't I get any peace around here? The foot steps get closer and I hear a small thump on my end table, signaling that someone has placed a glass cup there.

"Ariana?" For the love of God, of all the flipping people in this world that are living and breathing, why Zayn? I remove the covers from my face  and look at him. He isn't exactly who I want to see right now so I groan, hoping to get a point across that I want him to leave but when he speaks again, I know there's no chance he will. "Baby, why did you do this to yourself?"

I am lost for words for a moment and it's like all the air has been knocked from my body. I stare up at his face that shows sadness. . .confusion. . .and pity. I don't need his pity. I don't need anyones pity.

"You know exactly, Zayn." I spit, my voice harsh and angry. He shifts awkwardly and just stares at me while I glare at him. He can't possibly be here just wondering why I felt the need to drown myself in alcohol and dance till I can't. I am assuming my brother and mother told him everything and boy,  he is in for it.

"You know that the kiss was fake, Ariana." He stammered. . . So he does know what I'm talking about. His voice is edgy, irritated and I can tell I am in for something as well as he is for I.

"Mhm." I murmured, turning over away from him. I cover my head with my comforter, hoping he will leave me the hell alone. But my wish isn't granted when I feel the blanket pulled off me, leaving me shivering. I turn around and glare at him. My voice comes out as a hoarse growl, "Give it back!"

He shook his head no. "Sit up, now." He instructed but I roll my eyes and ignore him. He can't possibly think he is my boss, my owner, and claimer. I watch him bend down and basically lift me to sit in a sitting position. "Stay,"

For some odd reason, I stay still like he said so. My eyes follow him as he walks over to my dresser and I continue to glare at him as he rummages through my drawers and gets whatever he was looking for. When he comes back over to me, I notice he has pajama pants and a tank top. I hadn't realized until now that I am still wearing this incredibly shamefully short dress that has risen, showing my underwear.

He gently pulls me onto my feet and I wobble, growing dizzy with this pounding headache. I really need to drink water to help this. His hand grip my waist but his eyes don't leave mine. I peer up at him as he pulls me closer to him, a little forceful, and runs my hands up my back to the zipper of my dress. Swiftly, he pulls the zipper down and my dress falls to the floor.

I don't feel the least bit of nervous to be in my undergarments only, around him. He has already seen what's under them. . . hence our child. He places the tanktop over my head and I pop my arms through the holes for my arms, pulling it down over my stomach.

He gently pushes me, causing my hungover self to fall onto the bed. I squeal quietly in shock and watch him help me get my soft pajama bottoms on. I stand up and he pulls them over my legs and to my waist.

"Now, tell me you did not seriously think that kiss between Perrie and I actually meant something. . ." He spoke timidly, his eye now level with mine but I have to look up at him. I cringe at the mention of their kiss. Just watching that was absolutely horrible. . .petrifying.

I look away from him, embarrassed. Maybe the kiss didn't mean anything, maybe he is being truthful, and maybe, just maybe I was just such a insecure coward for thinking that. I can't help but let tears swell in my already bloodshot eyes. "Look at me."

He gently places two fingers on the side of my chin that isn't facing him and forces me to look at him. I feel so stupid for going to the club and getting waisted. I feel horrible for letting myself dance on people who I don't even know the names of. I am completely disgusted with myself and I'm not sure if I can tell him that ever happened.

"I am disappointed that you don't trust me, Ariana. I have tried-" He pauses. "I have tried so fucking hard to get you to trust me again. And just when I had thought you did, you prove me wrong by believing in that fuck of a kiss!"

I am shocked by his sudden change of tones. He is upset and angry but I don't blame him. He has every right to be angry with me right now. I can't find the words to speak, so I just listen while tears fall down my cheeks that he doesn't catch.

He angrily takes his beanie off, that I adore, and slams it on the ground. "It's only you! You! You! You! Cassandra Brooks- Ariana Grande! It. is. only. you! I give a damn about you! I love you so much and yet you still question my loyalty for you." He stares at me for the longest time. "Say something dammit!"

I burst into sobs, "I'm sorry!"

He steps closer to me and at first I think he is going to comfort me, but when all he does is put me in bed and tuck me in, my heart shatters. I scoot to the back board of my bed and sit up. He doesn't look at me. Instead, he sits in the edge of my bed, his back to me.

I whimpered, "Zayn?"

"I'm not playing games with you." His voice is low and quite scary actually. He stands up onto his feet but doesn't move. It's obvious that he is trying to decide whether or not to leave me and that hurts me.

My voice cracks, "What are you talking about?"

He turns around and frowns at me. "I am not going to feel guilty because of you crying. This isn't my fault, Ariana."

"I didn't say it was," I sniffed. "But how would you feel if the love of your life was kissing another person? Even if it was a stupid publicity stunt."

"I would feel pretty shitty," He admitted, biting his bottom lip. "But I would remember that you were only doing it for the sake of your career and because you'd kiss me not too long after. . ."

I look down again. He is way stronger than I am and because of that, obviously he wouldn't make the same mistake as I did. Of course he wouldn't.

"I want you to tell me everything that happened at the club," He ordered. His eyes study my face and I grow nervous. I don't want to tell him about the club, it's embarassing. The whole thing is embarassing. . .going there in the first place.

"Okay," I tuck a strand of my unbrushed hair behind my ear. I can't tell him that I won't tell him because it will make it sound worse than it is. I didn't do anything that bad. "Well Lexi begged me to go and I did. We had some drinks and just had a good time. . ."

"You went there because you were upset with me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I nod, embarrassed, and look away from him. "Go on,"

"And Lexi was flirting with the bartender and he was doing the same so I went out to the dance floor." I murmured lowly. He shifts uncomfortably and I feel him step closer to the bed, to me.

"What went on there?" He asked timidly.

"Nothing." I muttered, looking at my fingers.

"Ariana, look at me. Look at me when you're talking to me." He demanded, his tone still normal but controlling. I obey and look up at him. He nods once, obviously satisfied with me doing as he told. "Tell me the truth about what happened."

"Nothing happened." I said slowly.

Zayn grows angrier. "Don't lie."

"I'm not!" I defended myself, even though I actually am lying.

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"I will not hesitate to walk out of here." Is that a threat Zayn? Because if that was your idea of one, go ahead. I don't want you in here anyways.

Testing him, I asked, "Are you really saying if I don't tell you what happened, that you will leave Delaney and I again?"

Zayn's eyes literally pop out of his head. He angrily lifts me onto my feet by my forearms and pushes me up against the wall beside my bed. It doesn't hurt, but I can't help but grow afraid. His arms hold my arms to the wall. "You are pissing me off Ariana! How could you fucking think so low of me?! After everything I have done to try to make up for my mistake!"

My eyes water and tears suddenly fall down my cheeks. "No," He said, eyeing my face. "Don't cry, stop. If anyone should be crying, it should be me."

He wipes my cheeks dry and steps closer so that our chests touch. "Do you love me? Do you love me, Ariana?"

Immediately I respond, "Yes, of course I do."

"Say it."

"I love you."

"Who do you love?" His voice is low.

"You Zayn,  I love you Zayn."

He nods and quickly changes the subject back to the club topic. "I don't even want to know what happened at the club, okay? Just forget it so we can have one less issue."

I nod but assure him, "Nothing happened, I didn't cheat. All I did was dance with guys but it was nothing, I promise."

He frowns but nods and leans off of me on the wall. "Okay baby."

"Are you mad at me for believing the kiss?" I asked, softly. His brown eyes pour into mine.

"No, I am upset with you." He admitted. "But if you believe the kiss was fake, then everything is fine."

I nod. "I believe it was fake. I'm sorry Zayn." I apopgized and he nods, pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his torso and snuggle against his chest. His cologne is refreshing and I missed smelling it.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, kissing my hair.

"Better than this morning, honestly." I admitted into his chest. He rubs my back up and down, comfortingly.

"I missed you."

"That's cool," I said, holding in a giggle. Zayn pulls away from me, a giddy smile playing on his lips.

"What? Didn't miss me, babe?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I giggle, nodding and he pokes my stomach.

"I did." I smile, walking away from him and to my bed. I feel his hands snake around my hips from behind and his chest against my back.

"Where do you think you're going, baby?" He murmured, causing the butterflies in my stomach to do their jobs. His warm breath tickles my ear. "You're staying here."

He moves the hair from my neck and then replaces his hands on my waist. He digs his fingers in a massaging way, into my lower stomach and sides. Then I feel his lips on my neck from behind. Involuntarily, my neck crooks to the side, giving Zayn better axcess.

He kisses all down my neck and over my shoulder. His hands move my bra and tank top strap to the side, giving him more skin to press his warm lips to. "I love you more than anything, babe."

I pull away and turn around to look at him. "I love you."

His smile is bright, showing his teeth, and his tongue behind it. His smile is contagious and I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck. I gently pull his neck down and connect his lips to mine.

His hands roam my hips, squeezing slightly and I press my lips harder. We both open our mouths, granting each other our tongues to battle. I gasp when his hands go inside my pajamas and onto my ass. He squeezes through my underwear, pulling me closer to him.

He pulls his head away and stares at me. My lip are throbbing from our kiss and it's noticeable that his are too. "I got you some medicine for your head." He said, randomly, pointing to my end table.

I smile at him, "Thank you." I walk to the table and grab the pills. I place them in my mouth and gulp down some water. "Will you lay with me?"

Zayn smiles. "You don't even have to ask."

--

"Zayn? Your phone has been ringing for 10 minutes!" I shouted from the kitchen. It's a new day, a new dawn, and I am feeling much better from my hangover yesterday. Delaney sits at the kitchen table waiting for me to finish making her lunch.

"Coming!" He shouted and I hear him coming down the stairs. Seconds later, he comes strolling into the kitchen with a fresh white t-shirt and black jeans. "Who in the world keeps calling me?"

I shrugged and he grabs his phone off the counter beside me. He quickly pecks my cheek and then answers the phone.

"Hello?" He said, not even checking the caller ID. I hum lightly while making Delaney a peanut butter amd jelly sandwich. I dig the knife in the peanut butter jar and scoop some up. "What's the deal?"

I look over at him. His eyebrows are scrunched together as he listens to whoever it is speaking. I continuously glance over at him as he listens. I wonder who he's talking to, I thought.

"Mommy, I'm hungry!" Delaney whined from the table. I look over and hush her, pointing to Zayn who obviously has a phone pressed up to his ear.

She scowls at me and I point a finger at her. She's extremely impatient today and I won't have it. She slumps back into her chair and crosses her arms.

"This isn't your fucking business!" Zayn angrily shouted into his phone. He paces around the kitchen and shouts again, "How'd you fucking find out huh?!"

"Daddy that's a bad word!" Delaney shouted, angrily. What's her problem today?

I point out of the kitchen. "Go to your room for 10 minutes. Daddy is on the phone and we are not dealing with your attitude today!" I snapped and her eyes swell with tears and she doesn't move. "Go!"

She hops out of her chair and stalks out of the room. "You suck!" I hear her yell on the way up the stairs. She will be up there for 20 minutes now, I thought.

I place her food on a plate with a banana and grapes. I guess she will have to wait to eat now. I lean my back side against the counter and hold myself against it with my hands, watching Zayn.

"You can't punish me for this!" He snapped. "I'm not a child! Never once have I been while you have been my shit for management!"

So it's management, I thought. What could the possibly be saying that is angering Zayn so bad?

I walk over to Zayn and rub his forearm. Surprisingly, he pulls me by the waist into his side and he hugs me. I'm assuming he needs comforting right now so I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him.

"Fuck fine. Yeah-yeah shush we will be there soon. Yes- I know- okay! Bye!" He yelled and slammed his phone on the counter, probably putting cracks in it. What does he mean we will be there soon?

"Zayn?" I pulled away. "What's going on?"

He holds an angry look on his face until he makes eye contact with me. "You're going to be so pissed, babe."

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Apparently, someone told management and the whole fucking world that I am the father of Delaney and we are in for deep shit."

.

.

.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N

First off, I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE! I have excuses though guys!

I had sports, conferences, school, projects, school concerts, THE STOMACH FLU EW, and much more.

I was originally going to update a week ago today but I was puking my guts up so I had absolutely no desire to do so..

Happy Saturday!

Guys is it weird that I don't want to go to my friends house tomorrow? We are going to work on a project but I don't want to go over there in general

. . . guys I swear I am so unsocial on weekends.

lol! Hope everyone is feeling well! Oh and pleass read my other stories!

A

N

D

Follow me on here! I follow back if you message me asking for me to do so! Also, follow me on twitter with the same @ as here! Tell me if you read my stories too!

~~~

Guys :( you didn't reach my goal but oh well I still love y'all.

New chapter goal; 15 votes and 3 comments ♡

-Mackenzie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...
233K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...
137K 4.1K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...