Violet ➸ Jasper Hale

נכתב על ידי -squirmmydoggy

"I wasn't a good person before I met you. I killed innocent humans, and I enjoyed it. I relished in other peo... עוד

[PLAYLIST]
[CHAPTER ONE]
[CHAPTER TWO]
[CHAPTER THREE]
[CHAPTER FOUR]
[CHAPTER FIVE]
[CHAPTER SIX]
[CHAPTER SEVEN]
[CHAPTER EIGHT]
[CHAPTER NINE]
[CHAPTER TEN]
[CHAPTER ELEVEN]
[CHAPTER TWELVE]
[CHAPTER THIRTEEN]
[CHAPTER FOURTEEN]
[CHAPTER FIFTEEN]
[CHAPTER SIXTEEN]
[CHAPTER EIGHTEEN]
[CHAPTER NINETEEN]
[CHAPTER TWENTY || EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
[CHAPTER TWENTY ONE|| EXPLICIT]
[CHAPTER TWENTY TWO]
[CHAPTER TWENTY THREE]
IM SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME
A/N ABOUT FUTURE OF THIS STORY..
[CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR]
[CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE]
[CHAPTER TWENTY SIX]
[CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN]

[CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]

3.2K 65 3
נכתב על ידי -squirmmydoggy

"Okay, this is far enough." Violet states crossing her arms. "Now what the hell is going on?"

"It all started two nights before your wedding. I caught Cameron and Greta making plans to run away together, so.. I blackmailed them. Apparently Greta didn't take that so gently." Hannah begins to explain. "Once I woke, Greta threatened me if I didn't leave town immediately and I couldn't risk you getting hurt. And little did I know, she had already taken matters into her own hands and turned you as well."

"When did you find out that I was alive?" Violet asks.

"1943, but I wasn't able to find you until recently." Hannah answers.

"Why couldn't you tell me this earlier when I saw you in the mall parking lot?" Violet questions.

"Because, I've been running for the last five hundred years and I knew that she was catching onto where you were." Hannah informs her. "But when she showed up here I knew that I had to stop running and hiding. That's not the kind of life I want. I don't want to just survive, I want a life with my sister."

"Well, what.." Violet starts but is interrupted by her phone. It was Alice. Plastering a smile on her face, she answers. "Hey Alice, what's up?"

"Where the hell are you? We came back to the dressing room, but you were gone." Alice exclaims.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just that.. an emergency came up." Violet tells her.

"What kind of emergency?" Alice inquires.

"Just something important." Violet replies. "Look, I'll explain everything later. I have to go now, I'll talk to you later."

Hanging up, she stuffs her phone back in her pocket. Crossing her arms, she eyes Hannah signaling her to continue.

"Look, while I was running I learned something about Greta, about why she's after us." Hannah blurts.

"Continue." Violet says.

"She wants to take away your one true love, the person that you didn't meet until a couple of decades ago." Hannah explains. "She's wants to kill Jasper."

↠ ↠ ↠
MAY 1943
Hannah looks out of the window of the home that she was currently in, still thinking about her sister. She may have died a couple centuries ago, but that didn't mean it hurt less.

"So, do you live here alone?" Hannah asks the woman.

"Yes, ever since my husband died." The woman answers. "Why do you ask?"

"Just asking." Hannah says, plastering a fake smile on her face. "Do you have any tea? I'm starting to feel parched."

"Oh, yes. It's actually a family.." The woman starts turning around, but begins screaming as Hannah drains the woman of her blood.

Dropping the body, Hannah can't help but feel her eyes burn from tears that weren't even there.

"I'm sorry." Hannah whispers before setting the body on fire and exiting the home.

"Well, isn't this a pretty picture." Greta comments as she appears behind the emotional vampire.

"Greta." Hannah breathes. "What are you doing here?"

"Just making sure you didn't screw me over, again." Greta informs her.

"Trust me, I'm not doing that again." Hannah tells her. "Especially after the hell you've put me through. What are you even doing here anyways?"

"Don't worry, this is just a quick visit." Greta assured her. "I'm just wondering if you've seen your sister at all."

"In case you forgot, she's dead." Hannah replies snarkily.

"Actually she's not." Greta states.

"What?" Hannah questions.

"You heard me. She's alive, thanks to me of course." Greta smirks.

"If you're lying to me.." Hannah starts.

"But I'm not." Greta assures her. "Happy hunting."

↠ ↠ ↠

"What the hell does Jasper have to do with this?" Violet asks.

"I have no idea." Hannah shrugs. "But whatever it is that she's doing, it's big."

"Is that why she suddenly reappeared?" Violet questions, to which Hannah just nods. Violet then groans as her phone buzzes. "For the love of god." Hitting the ignore button, she turns to her sister. "Look, I have to get home before my phone explodes."

"No, I don't want to be alone. Now that she knows we're together again, who knows what she could do. Especially now that she knows we're working together to stop her." Hanna frowns worried.

"She's not gonna hurt either of us, I promise." Violet assures her.

"But.." Hannah starts.

"You're coming, and I'm not taking no for an answer." Violet states.

"What are they like, the people you live with?" Hannah inquires.

"They're the best family in the world." Violet informs her. "Alright, now follow me so I can introduce you."

Speeding into the woods, Violet runs to the house with Hannah close behind. Turning to her sister, she could see the nervousness on her face. Looping her arm through Hannah's, they enter the house where everyone was waiting for her.

"Violet you had me.." Jasper begins but freezes upon seeing Hannah. "Who's this?"

"Everyone, I would like you to meet my sister, Hannah." Violet introduces.

"Hannah?" Jasper asks as Violet nods.

"It's very nice to finally meet you." Alice smiles hugging to the vampire who was obviously still very nervous. "Well, I'm Alice and this is Will, Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie, Emmett, and that's Jasper."

"Okay." Hannah nods, unsure of what to say.

"You know what, it's been a long day. So I'm going to go show Hannah to the spare bedroom." Violet announces and walks with Hannah upstairs. "So, this is the spare bedroom. I hope you like it."

"It's better than nothing." Hannah assures her. "They seem to be nice."

"Extremely." Violet smiles. "But don't worry, you'll end up loving them by the end of the week. I promise."

"How come all of your eyes are gold?" Hannah questions. "I noticed when I saw you before, but I didn't have the time to ask."

"Yeah, that's because we all drink animal blood." Violet answers.

"We can do that?" Hannah asks and Violet quickly nods. "Will you teach me?"

"Of course, but you should try to get unwind a little first. It's been a long day for the both of us." Violet tells her as she heads for the door.

"Violet." Hannah says, immediately grabbing her sister's attention. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Violet informs her. "Goodnight."

Walking in her room, she quickly heads to the closet where she changes. As she walks back out, she sees Jasper waiting for her.

"So your sister's back." Jasper muses.

"She is." Violet replies.

"How are you feeling?" Jasper questions, causing Violet to raise an eyebrow in amusement. "I want to hear it from you."

"I feel happy, confused, frustrated, angry, and lastly, relieved." Violet remarks. "For the longest I thought she was dead, and now she's alive and back in my life. I still don't really know how to react to something like that. But I do know that she's been through a lot, as have I, and I just want my sister back."

"Well, whatever happens, I'll be here for the both of you." Jasper states.

↠ ↠ ↠

HEY GUYS, I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER. BUT IVE STARTED WORKING FULL TIME AND ITS BEEN CRAZY!! SO HOPEFULLY SOON I'LL HAVE A SET SCHEDULE TO MAKE THINGS EASIER.

AND 21K READS?? HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN??

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING AND ADDING THIS BOOK TO THEIR READING LISTS. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!

ALL MY LOVE. 💖💖

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

382K 7.6K 17
"It's as if I keep myself from being happy, I'm my own obstacle." "That's fine, I'd be willing to fight any obstacles, as long as it's with you." [P...
835K 23.4K 15
"You were too late. She fell in love with someone else. Funny thing is, you were not even an 'almost' to her. You were just the right amount of heart...
371K 8.6K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
990K 23.9K 20
"you were the lion, i was the wolf; enemies from the start." [twilight; book 1] [edward] [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]