The Fox and The Wolf

By MommaShifter

For 18 year old Avery Williams, life hasn't been an easy ride. With her mom on life support, being poor which... More

The Fox and The Wolf
Chapter 1: What the hell
Chapter 2: Telling mom
Chapter 3: A walk that changed everything
Chapter 4: What are you
Chapter 5: Lets go
Chapter 6: Paying the bills
Chapter 7: Lets get her back
Chapter 8: The silent treatment
Chapter 9: Was that a werewolf
Authors Note
Chapter 10: Does he know
Chapter 11: Already have an enemy
Chapter 12: Unwanted guests and secrets are out
Authors Note
Chapter 13: Thank you Katie
Chapter 14: I'm not trying to escape
Chapter 15: I'm leaving without you
Chapter 16: Who are you
Chapter 17: Hiding Ashe
Chapter 18: They found her
Author's Note
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Wait what
Chapter 20: You're back
Chapter 21: Sneaky litle bastard
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 22: A man and a boy
Chapter 23: Family
Chapter 24: Don't mess with me
Chapter 25: Betrayed
Chapter 26: Cold shoulder
Chapter 27: Suck it up
Chapter 28: Please forgive me
Chapter 29: Tony likes Lilly
Chapter 30: Run in
Chapter 31: Rogue attack
Chapter 32: Awkward town
Authors note
Chapter 33: Better get use to it
Authors Note
Chapter 35: Meeting him
Chapter 36: Poisoned food
Chapter 37: We need to act
Chapter 38: What is she up too
Authors Note
Chapter 39: Suspicious
Chapter 40: Jealous Lilly
Authors Note
Chapter 41: The map
Chapter 42: Spies
Chapter 43: Red comes out
Chapter 44: Meeting the new mate
Chapter 45: Someone finally talks
Chapter 46: Traitors
Chapter 47: New friends and scares
Chapter 48: The War Starts
Chapter 49: Enough talking
Author's Note
Chapter 50: The fight and the surpise shift
Chapter 51: Tony watch
Chapter 52: What do you mean mate
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 34: I dont believe it

432K 12.6K 2.3K
By MommaShifter

Sorry everyone for the long wait. We got back really early. We had to leave at 9:30 at night because there was this HUGE snow storm coming in and we ended up getting back home yesterday at 6:30 in the damn morning. And I didn't get any sleep through that entire period.

Sooooo. I went to bed when I got home which was a little past 7, then woke up at 12:30 to eat lunch. Then went back to bed and woke up at 5:30 in the afternoon. :) good day....

Then I didn't go to bed until 2 in the morning this morning and I had softball open gym at 6:45, which meant I had to to get up at 5:30.....my entire sleeping schedule is soooo messed up. I was literally falling asleep during school. And I so desperately wanted to sleep when I got home, but I couldn't because I had to write chapters for you guys.

I felt so bad when I didn't put one up for you guys.

And don't you guys tell me that I need sleep. Because updating for you guys is more important :) so :P ON WITH THE STORY!!!!
------------

Avery

"The swings!" Lilly screamed with Katie laughing running with her.

"Don't run Lilly! You might hurt yourself!" Tony screamed running after them.

"I defiantly think they are mates." Ashe smiled as Carlos and I got out of the car behind her.

"Me too. They are so cute together." I staid nodding.

"They are both extremely hyper. Perfect match." Carlos laughed. "They are perfect for each other." He sighed.

Ashe's smiled dropped and she looked up to her dad. "It's gonna be okay."

"I know." Carlos said giving us a sad smile. "I just really miss her."

"She's looking after you and Ashe." I said walking up to him.

He gave me a huge hug. "Thank you. I really needed to hear that."

I pulled back and gave him a warm smile. "Of course. I am truly sorry that it happened and I know hearing 'it will get better' doesn't actually happen. But please know that you have a family that does love you. You have us."

Carlos let a small tear slip out or his eye before he looked up at the sky.

He looked back at me and took a deep breathe. "I love you guys too."

"In gonna start crying!" Ashe screamed as she pulled us into a giant group hug.

"Let's go check on the little ones." Carlos said.

Ashe and I nodded as we turned around to see Tony pushing Lilly and Katie on the swings.

"He is totally a stud muffin." I said walking towards them.

"That he is. Lilly is gonna fall hard." Ashe added.

I walked up by Tony.

"Look at you vein a gentlemen." I laughed.

He looked at me and smiled. "I'm trying to get Lilly to like me. I think it's working."

"Trust me. You don't need to try. Just be you. She already likes you."

He looked at me shocked before a wide grin broke out on his face. "You think?"

"Dude. I know."

"Thanks Avery."

"No problem Tony."

We have been her for about another 10 minutes before a shiny brand new Chevy Malibu pulled up.

Ashe and I stopped swinging and just stared at the car.

Why felt like hours, a talk man came out. He had on a really expensive suit and I think he had a Rolex watch.

"Holy shit. Someone has money." Ashe whispered.

I nodded unable to speak.

He locked his car and walked towards us.

Carlos must have sensed him, because he got up from the bench and stood in front of us with his arms crossed.

Tony did the same to Lilly and Katie moved closer to Lilly.

As the man got closer, I gasped.

I don't believe it...

It's the same man I bumped into at the grocery store.

The one with the same black hair as me and the same blue eyes as me. To put in simpler terms, he looked just like me but in guy form.

"Hello." He said once he stopes in front of Carlos. His deep voice gave me this weird feeling.

"Hello." Carlos said back.

The man looked around Carlos and locked eyes with me.

The intensity from his stare made me gasp.

Carlos stepped over a little to the right and blocked the man's view of me.

"Excuse me." The man said. His voice was deep and you could detect a little angry in it.

"You're excused." Carlos said smiling.

Ashe and I had to cough to hold in our laugh.

"Listen. I really need to speak with this young girl."

Carlos made a face. "Dude. You look like you're what, 40? She's only 18. I think you are ring a creeper."

This time Ashe and I busted out laughing.

"Oh I love your dad." I said smiling to Ashe.

"That's where I get it from." Ashe smiled proudly.

'Jake?' I asked through our mind link.

'Yes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
130K 3.8K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
755K 16.5K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
151K 5.5K 19
When Ezra saw her, he couldn't believe it. She couldn't be his mate. He already had one. There was some mistake. This was just some sick joke. It had...