The First ~10K~ (book 1)

By Maddib12

I was his first and he was my first. When I needed him most, he was first to come. It was him first, it was m... More

1: Reunited
2: When It's Time
3: Remember The Mission
4: Sisters Of Mercy
5: Kidnapped
6: Where are you?
7: You did your Best
8: Sweet Hugs
9: Doctor of the Dead (pt 1)
10: Doctor of the Dead (pt 2)
11: Doctor of the Dead (final part)
12: The Murphy
Note
13: White Light
14: First Time
Okay...
16: Zombaby! (pt 1)
Good news and bad news
17: Zombaby! (Part 2)
18: Zombaby (final part)
19: Romace
20: Zombie Baby Daddy!
21: Pit Stop
Please read...
22: Day One
23: End Times
New
Instagram

15: Plans

1.5K 27 4
By Maddib12

I woke up the next morning with 10K's arm wrapped tightly around my waist. His bare skin was warm on my bare skin. My leg was wrapped around one of his and the blanket barely covered my chest.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I slowly tried to move 10K's arm, but he grumbled and opened his eyes.

"Morning." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"What time is it?" He asked. His morning voice was sexy and raspy.

I shrugged. It was kind of hard to tell what time it was now a days. We usually based it on the sun and the temperature.

"I'm gonna say about 10-10:30." I guessed.

I got up to got dressed when 10K's strong hands pulled me back down in our little nest of blankets.

"No. Don't leave me yet." He whispered, nuzzling his face in my neck.

I giggled like a school girl finding out her crush likes her. I wrapped my fingers in 10K's hair and sank down in the blankets with him.

He hovered over me. Memories started rushing into my mind about last night. How 10K and I took each other's virginity.

His lips crashing on mine took me away from my thoughts. I thought we were gonna do round 3 (yes, we did it again during the night), but instead, Doc whistled from outside our tent.

"Morning in there!" He chuckled. "Warren wanted me to tell to get your clothes on and get out here. We have some discussing to do."

I groaned. "Can't we just take a day off?"

Doc laughed. "No."

"We'll be out in a minute!" 10K yelled.

We thought Doc was gone when he called one more thing back in our tent.

"Keep it down next time, alright?" Then he was gone.

I patted 10K's arm and got up. I quickly jumped in my clothes. 10K slowly threw his on. He yawned and picked up his sniper.

"Tired?" I asked.

He nodded. "Maybe we should've done one round..."

I giggled and pulled him for a kiss. We made sure we looked appeasing, which was hard in the apocalypse, but we looked like we did any other day and walked out onto the warm morning air.

+++

Everyone was sitting around a tree stump. It hurt my heart when I didn't see Mack sitting there with his arm around Addy. Instead, Addy was sitting alone. Her eyes were red and puffy. She looked exhausted, like all she did was cry last night. The stranger, who's name I learned is Vasquez, sat next to Warren. Murphy and Cassandra were a little ways away from the group. Cassandra had her eyes glued on 10K and I.

"Hey." 10K said.

They all turned their heads. I could tell they were trying not to smile. My face heated up.

"Mornin'," Vasquez said. "Sit down. We have stuff to talk about."

10K and I took a seat next to Doc. I wanted to sit next to Addy, but I figured she needed her space.

Warren pulled out her gun and took out the clip and sat it on the stump.

"Let's see how much we got." She said.

We all took out our guns and clips. I had two bullets left plus one full clip. I took out my machete and sat it down next to my gun.

10K took out his clip which held 3 bullets.

Doc didn't have any ammo left but he had his trusty crowbar.

Vasquez has two full clips and his police baton.

Warren had 5 bullets left and her machete.

Murphy had Cassandra as his weapon and she didn't need ammo.
Unless you count flesh as ammo.

Addy had her Z-Whacker and a full clip.

"Alright," Warren sighed.  "How's the fuel looking?"

"Half a tank." Doc replied.

"How far do you thing it'll get us?"

"A long ways if it's downhill and we spare the fuel." Doc replied.

"I think I remember seeing a small Mennonite farm last time I was down here." Vasquez explained.

"How far?" Warren asked.

"10 miles or so." He replied.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Murphy spoke up. "We are not planning on going to some abandoned farm, are we?"

"What else do you suggest we do?" Addy snapped.

Hearing her voice for the fist time since Mack made me jump. It wasn't as happy and spirited as before. It was deeper and more depressed, like it sucked out every emotion she had left in her.

"She's right," I agreed. "We should check this place out."

Addy looked at me and smiled a little, before going back to her stare at the tree stump.

"How far do you think we can get with the van?" Warren asked Doc.

"A little less than 4 miles. Depends on the roads." Doc replied.

"Maybe we can find another ride on the road." 10K suggested.

"Yeah, Maybe." Warren agreed.

We all took her reply as pack up time. We took our ammo and weapons and started to pack up our tents and supplies.

I was folding clothes in mine and 10K's tent when Addy walked in.

"Hi." She whispered.

"Hey," I replied. "What's up?"

Her eyes started to tear up.

"Talking to you always makes me feel better. You have a way with words and a gentle voice." She said with a fake smile.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, setting down my backpack of clothes.

"I'm tired of thinking about Mack. I'm going to drive myself crazy thinking about him." Addy replied. "So, let's talk about you and 10K. Seeing you guys together makes me ahppy. You guys show what true love is really like."

I smiled and shook my head. "You don't want to know about us. We're just kids."

"Yeah, but we all heard what happened last night. Literally." She said.

I chuckled. "What do you wanna know then?"

She shrugged. A saw a real smile forming on her face.

"How was he?" She asked.

I sighed and smiled, last nights memories flashing in my mind.

"He was...he was really good. He didn't want to hurt me or make me uncomfortable in any way." I replied. 

"Keep going. You're not telling me the whole story." Addy pushed.

"Well," I started. "10K and I have always pictured that moment. But when it finally happened, it was far better than what we thought. We made a bigger deal of it than we needed to."

Addy laughed. I laughed along with her. It felt good. Really good.

We calmed down and sat there in silence before Addy spoke again.

"10K's a good guy. I know I haven't known him as long you have, but I could tell from the first time he saved Doc, he was good. I really hope you hold on to him for a long time." Addy told me.

"I plan to." I replied, taking Addy's hand.

10K walked in, surprised to see Addy talking.

"Hey, Addy." 10K said.

"Hey, lover boy. I was just talking to your girlfriend about last night. She says you were good." Addy said, winking.

10K blushed and looked at his feet. He was so cute when he got embarrassed.

"I-I hope I wasn't too bad." 10K stammered.

We all laughed. It was nice. It was almost like nothing happened from yesterday. Almost like it was back to normal.

----

Sorry for the boring ass chapter. I've been really sick for the past month and I haven't been motivated to write. But I'm slowly making progress:) I love you guys!

Also; thank you so much for 3k! That means a lot to me and I don't know how to thank you ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 181 13
Katherine Burns is one tough sniper. Stealthy, smart, basically invincible. But when her group leaves her behind, she's left vulnerable and weak. But...
1.3K 7 21
It's been 12 years. 10K raised his daughter, Ashlyn, alone. 10K knows that pretty soon, his daughter will reach womanhood, and he doesn't know the fi...
6.9K 113 20
In a world that has gone to shit, Lana Simmons has survived on her own. It isn't until a certain group comes along that she finds happiness. OR In a...
108K 1.5K 200
um. All I the title. Book 2 is started. Feelcfree to request by PMing me.