The Life of the Sikla

بواسطة BlissMoon12

This is a story set in the heart of Yellowstone, where a runt named Sage is born. Her pack doesn't show much... المزيد

Authors Note (Please read)
WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH ARE THESE WORDS I'M USING?!!!
Chapter 1:The Birth of a Runt
Chapter 2:Druid Pack Training
Chhapter 3:The Rouge Pack
Chapter 4:A Sikla Among Rouges
A Sikla Among Rouges (2)
Chapter 5:Pranks and Disipline
Chapter 6:Oh Boy...
Chapter 7:Willpower
Chapter 9:Alone and Powerless
Chapter 10: Sage's Not Having It
Chapter 11: Back home
Chapter 12: The Change
Chapter 13: Never Alone

Chapter 8:Sage's biggest fear

199 11 4
بواسطة BlissMoon12

:Sages POV:

My senses came to before I opened my eyes. I knew I was captured again, my nose is never wrong. Something else familiar made me want to howl out in frustration. The rope was around my neck again. Despite my fear, I am keeping my eyes closed. If I can keep my heart rate low enough, maybe they'd think I'm still asleep.

I need to find out a plan, and fast. There's no telling how much I'll be hurt for my defiant escape attempt. And the thought made my heart jump slightly. Suddenly there was a low laugh that sounded behind me. Still, I kept quiet.

"I know you're awake, don't lie to me." The familiar voice growled slightly.

"Perhaps, my dear 'mate', you should be more gentle with me. You know I've rejected you, so why won't you let me free?" I scoffed

"Oh, but you've yet to receive your lesson hun." I could feel the smirk playing on Lucifers maw.

My eyes were still closed, but I could hear him walking around the den, closer to me. I felt his presence in front of me, smelled his rough breaths and shivered slightly at the warmth radiating off of him.

"Look at me." He ordered.

I tightened my eyes and shook my head, burying it in my paws and closer to the ground.

"Alright then, let's try another tactic. I'm going to count to three. "One..."

My tail curled tighter to my belly and I shifted away slightly. My neck was curled upward to allow my head to burry into the soft ground.

"Two..."

I gave a little whine and lifted my head from the ground, but my eyes stayed closed.

"Thr..."

I opened my eyes while baring my teeth mostly towards myself. His smirk widened and he chuckled. "I knew you'd give in to the fear."

"I want to go home..." I said quietly. But then I remembered my acquaintance from before. "Where's Cinder?!" I demanded.

"Your pathetic friend?" He chuckled. "We have him... He's being guarded by a LOT of strong rogues."

"Let him go" I pleaded. "He doesn't belong here, h-he didn't do anything."

"What a strange little Varg you are..." He shook his head in disbelief at me. "Don't worry about him. He will be released sometime today unless he himself chooses to stay."

I breathed out a sigh of relief. At least he was safe. I didn't want him to get hurt because of me.

"Can I go home?" I asked with a small smile. I hate the rogues, I hate this Varg, but a little charm might get me somewhere.

"Hmm, let me think..." He tilted his head with a smirk. "No." His head looked back down at me.

"Please?" I added with a small raise to my voice.

"Not a chance sweetheart." He gave me a wink.

I laid my ears back and growled. "This isn't fair." My voice was broken, and I winced. "I'm not comfortable at all, the rope hardly has any length to it, and I'm grounded? The audacity!!"
___________________________
(What? Sage can be dramatic too lol)
----------------------------------------------

"Um yeah...That would be the point," he sighed.

He then stood up and left the den after swiping his tail in my face. That, of course, made me abruptly stand with a small sneeze.

The rope provided me with little to no room to walk or even turn in my spot. I turned my head downward to try and bite my containment. The dirt around the rope was slightly soft, but from what I could tell, I'd still be trapped if I could climb out of the small hole.

I growled quietly in frustration at my predicament and looked around desperate to escape again.

"She's secured..." I heard Lucifers voice just outside, and could smell the Draggas presence.

As I expected, they came into the den one after the other. Like the coward I am, I pressed my scrawny body against the wall I was trapped against. I kept my ears back, but didn't submit my tail.

"Welcome back Sage." He said, stepping up close to me. He towered over me, but I looked up at him.

"You've been a naughty little Sikla lately. I hope you realize it won't go unpunished."

His voice droned on and I rolled my eyes. "I know, I know... You're going to hurt me so badly that I'll be bleeding into the next three moons.."

Though I knew this situation was bad, I couldn't help but express my frustration through sarcasm. It seemed to work the best sometimes.

"Well... It might just happen. To be honest, there's a good chance you'll be.... uncomfortable for a couple of months."

"What do you mean?" I asked. I didn't like where this was going.

"I have given my beta, lucky ol' Lucifer here, permission to... Complete the mating process with you."

That didn't sound right... I've never heard of this before. "What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Oh, I forgot." He laughed. "She's almost two. Well, I'll let Lucifer explain this. Have fun you two." And with that, the Dragga of rogues left the den laughing.

Lucifers eyes fell upon mine and he drew closer to me. "I said I'd make you mine."

"I-I don't want this... Get away from me." My voice cracked again and instincts told me to either accept it, or tuck my tail tightly. I chose to tuck and growl.

"Sage, sage, sage honey. It'll be easier if you don't struggle, though you're making this fun for me."
----------------------------------------------

Cinder POV:

My eyes flared with anger at the leader of the rogues after seeing Sages body collapse in unconsciousness.

"Leave her be!! She's just a pup." I pleaded. Though there was nothing I could do against a pack. I can't even reach Sage because of the wolves that had her guarded from me.

"She's getting older, and she's got a mate to please." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Can't you see she's rejected him?! Are you blind?"

"No, thank you I can see and hear very well. It's just selective."

"Take me instead of her." I must've sounded like a pup because he laughed.

"I'll take you both anyways. You could be a persuasive piece to our problems. And, I could use a wolf of your strength."

"And if I don't come?"

"Then we'll still take the runt." He shrugged.

I let my tail drop. Though I wish I could be strong enough, there were just too many to fight. I know when and where to pick my fights, and this was not one of those times. The Dragga seemed to know what I'd do, so he turned and walked away. A Varg slightly smaller, grabbed Sage gently by the scruff and followed suit.

Deciding it be best to stay a bit away from the Dragga, I waited for a few more Varg to step ahead of me before I took my place in the group of males. Two seemingly young and inexperienced ones guarded my flanks and the rest followed.

There were lots of conversations going on around the group, but the only thing I could think of was my unconscious mate.

"How long have you been away from a pack?" Asked the youngest to my right.

"About 9 moons..." I replied with a small smile. They seemed to be afraid of me and were probably trying to get on my good side.

"Why did you choose to follow us?" Asked the other. "Seems like an unwise decision..."

"Haha, I'm sure it was, but I care about Sage, and I want to help her in any way. Do you see her around often?" I asked.

"No... W-were not allowed to fraternize with her at all. But we see her in pack meals, but she always got beaten." The youngest replied.

"Do you think it right for her to experience that?" My voice dropped to a low whisper.

They both dropped their heads.

"So why are you with the rogues?"

"They'll kill us if we rebel... We have to be obedient."

"I'll try to help you. I hope to free both me and Sage, but you guys deserve better as well. Are there others who want out?"

"Yes, but we never talk about it. We are nearing the den though, and you are to be escorted to a separate holding den."

"Very well then. Take me there."

That's just what they did. I was led into a relatively small den. I made myself comfortable as well as my two small companions. They had larger Varg situated outside.

I mentally prayed to Tor and Fenris for Sages safety and well being. I missed her already.
----------------------------------------------

Sage's POV:

I bared my teeth at Lucifer. I've never been more afraid of something in my life, and I don't even know what IT is. But I know what his intention is, and I am willing to stop it at all costs.

"Stay away from me!!" I snapped.

But my outrage only amused him further. "I'm sure you'll enjoy this. If you put your mind past all the hatred you have towards me and my pack, then I won't make it hurt so much."

"You're a disgusting piece of shit, and no matter how pleasantly you talk about this, somehow, you still sound like a dick." I responded bluntly.

He continued to move closer to me, now making me press myself completely against the wall of the den. His laugh confirmed his growing need to mate with me.

"As stubbornly vicious you are with words, I'm surprised you can't match that with strength."

His movements became quick, and he attempted to wrap his front legs around my stomach from behind. My reaction was quicker as I slid my hindquarters down to sit.

"Stand up, my dear." He snarled lightly.

"No."

"Then let's make this more fun for me. Time for the rough play."

Without warning, I felt his teeth on my hindquarters. Propelling myself forward with little success, he was quick to grab my scruff and successfully mount me.

I twisted and turned in a desperate attempt to shake him off of me. But try as I might, I can't seem to do so.

His bite was painful, but nothing prepared me for the searing pain that came suddenly from behind. He was growling and licking his maw in the pleasure he took in my pain and In my body. I whined and yelped non stop, but continued to struggle.

"P-please!!" I cried. "Make this stop."

"After I'm done my love." He laughed sinisterly.

I was trapped, and my movements were limited to nothing as I felt his heavy breaths on my scruff and endured the repeated thrusts on my hindquarters. The more I struggled, the more it hurt, but I continued my attempts to escape from the pain.

He gave one last growl of pleasure and stopped his movements. I didn't remember much after that, but after he had set me free from the thing that kept me still, he waited for me to gather my thoughts as best as I could.

I was a whimpering mess of tears and cowardice. The rope provided me with an uncomfortable amount of laying space. Nevertheless, I curled into a tight ball and shrank away from Lucifers laughs.

"We aren't finished, but I decided to go easy on you tonight." He said.

I didn't respond, but I looked up at him. I hoped he saw the hatred and fear I had towards him.

"That is what you get for defying our relationship and my Dragga."

"Y-you didn't have t-to do this" I whimpered.

"That is where you are mistaken." He smirked. "Learn from this, and MAYBE, I will make it pleasurable for you as well."

"Please don't do this again...."

"Watch me." He snarled and flicked his ears before leaving me in a cold, shaky, pained, weeping heap of fur.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note:

Okay, well here's the next chapter. Happy April fools day guys!! And sorry about Sages predicament, but do not fear. There is a plan for this. And it goes with the story. Lol.

I need a name for the two companions for Cinder and a few extra names for their little rebellion.

Stay awesome readers!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

391K 20.5K 71
~Alpha Awards 2023 Winner~ Wattpad official Werewolf page Visena Sage knows two things for sure. Her name, and that she's part Faery. After waking...
1.6M 44K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
800K 22K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...
6.9M 234K 41
After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will organise an event known as The Whipping. Fe...