His Territory | Harry Styles

Von DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... Mehr

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Unforgettable.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
Protection and Feelings.
So Complicated.
Collision Course.
Horrifying Territory.
The One Who Waited.
Behind the Scenes.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Finest.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Thin Ice.
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Found Out.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

Boss And Heartache.

5.3K 158 207
Von DaneJLion

A/N: This chapter gets a bit steamy if ya get my drift *insert wink here*

Are you ready?

-

Inconsolable:(adjective)

(of a person or their grief) not able to be comforted or alleviated. "his widow, Jane, was inconsolable" -synonyms:heartbroken, broken-hearted, unable to be comforted, unable to be consoled, grief-stricken, prostrate with grief, beside oneself with grief, devastated, wretched, sick at heart, desolate, despairing, distraught, comfortless; miserable, unhappy, sad; literary heartsick, dolorous. "normally stoic in the face of adversity, Tom was inconsolable."

-

Joe

This is fucked up.

"Explain this!" He's so angry, I can only watch as Mr Style walks around my room with fire in his eyes. "Explain it, Joe! Because I fucking don't know!" 

I feel scared. 

Because neither of us remembers anything from that night, but because of the way he's acting. His voice is no longer husky or sexy, it's deep and loud and when he yells, I feel the vibrations in my bones. 

"Mr Styles, Sir please ca-"

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! I'm losing my shit here!" His eyes move across my chest, "I didn't do this to you, I swear it. I'd remember something like this."

I don't get him, how can one second he be so calm and begging me to fucking stay? then the next second he's all angry. Is he on his man periods or something?

"So what? You're saying it's my fault!?" He shrugs, now I'm angry. Actually, I'm beyond angry. "Fuck, Harry! I was tattooed! I have these things on my stomach and-" I pause mid-sentence when I see the way he's looking at me. His lips twitch upwards into a smirk which takes over his face. "You think this is funny? You think this is some sick joke? because I'm not laughing!"

Mr Styles takes a step towards me, my body reacts and immediately steps backwards but my back hits a wall. He stands in front of me, I drop head down and eyes looking at the perfect carpet beneath me.

But I feel his fingers touch my chin, "Tell me, Joe, if everytime we touch, do you get this kind of rush?" He gently applies pressure under my chin and forces it upwards so that I make eye contact with him. "You feel it too, don't you?" 

I can't lie.

But I do, "No, Mr Styles."

"You don't feel anything at all?" His fingers now glide from my chin across my cheek bone, he grasps both cheeks in his big hands. "You don't feel it?" 

I shake my head, unable to find my voice. 

He pushes against me, trapping me between him and the wall. "What about the tattoos? How do you explain them?"

"I don't know sir, I-"

Mr Styles leans his head closer to mine until I feel his warm breath fanning across my lips and face, "Let me show you what I feel,"

"H-how?" 

Fuck this is so hot!

He inhales and opens his mouth as he moves his hands from my cheeks and to my bare sides. Then, to my surprise he starts singing, "I'm sorry if I say, I need ya." Mr Styles eyes never leave mine as he continues, "But I don't care I'm not scared of l-love, cause when I'm not with you, I'm weaker," I feel his fingertips moving across my butterfly tattoos, "Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?"

I'm about to ask him, what's wrong. But moving closer to me, he ends the angelic song with, "That you make me strong?"

I make him strong?

What the hell?

I'm so fucking confused. 

"I don't understand?" My eyes glance into his emerald green ones, "Mr Styles, how can I make you strong?"

"It's just a song I was working on," He chuckles and makes the air become hot and thick, "Sorry just wanted to sing it to someone," Again he leans closer until his forehead is touching mine. "I know you feel something, I can see it in your eyes." 

Get closer to him, Billy's words echo in my mind. 

"I-I don't know what you're-"

"Shut up and let me kiss you, then tell me you feel nothing." His eyes flicker to my lips then back up to my eyes. 

I want to shake my head but instead, I nod.

Mr Styles removes one hand from my side and behind the back of my neck. He leans in and when his lips are inches from mine, he traps his bottom lip between his teeth then releases it and the distant between us is demolished as his lips make contact with mine.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and my lips tingle, it feels as if I'm under some type of spell.

He kisses me slowly and full of passion. Giving in, I respond to his moving lips and openly kiss him back. My arms finding their way around his neck, and his move on my waist. He deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue inside my mouth.

Fuck, this is so hot! Where did he learn to kiss like this?

A moan escapes my throat as Mr Styles tells me to, "Jump,"

Obeying him, I jump onto his waist and wrap my legs around him. He breaks our kiss and begins to leave small, yet, very effective kisses, along my jawline, moving down to my neck.

I hadn't even noticed, him walking, it's not until I feel the mattress against my naked back, that I realise he's laid me down and is now fully on top of me. 

I open my legs to make both of us comfier. Mr Styles presses his groin against mine, the contact ignites something deep inside of me and causes me to want more friction. 

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," He whispers against the skin of my lower neck, "Tell me, Joe, do you feel it now?"

"Sir I-"

"Shit, I told you before not to call me Sir," His hands move downwards until they reach my PJ bottoms, "I shouldn't-We shouldn't be doing this, but-" I groan when he slips his hand beneath my material, "I can't help myself, and for some reason I feel like we've done this before."

Moving my legs further apart I almost cry as his fingers brush over my most sensitive part, "Harry, oh fuck," I moan out, feeling his large fingers come into contact with my entrance. 

But before the scene has a chance to get any further, someone walks in.

"Oh my-" 

Mr Styles is quick to jump off me and stands at the end of the bed. "Niall? What the hell are you doing?"

"I should be asking that question,"

"I'm a little busy, come back later." Mr Styles responds and turns to face me. "Joe and I were just having a little chat."

Niall laughs, "Oh, is that what we call it these days? Look, mate, I didn't employ her so you can fucking screw her brains out, I employed her to help you."

Mr Styles gives me an apologetic look, "Fine, let's talk bout this outside."

And just like that, he leaves and...

Oh...

My...

God....

That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!

Although, how can one man change emotions so fast and easily. Seriously, one second he's begging, the next he's angry and then he's horny? I will never understand men. 

He's been gone for about ten minutes, in that time I decided to have a shower and refresh myself. 

Ten more minutes later and I'm walking back into my room, I thought he'd come back but he didn't. 

I'm about to walk out when I hear a noise from upstairs. Curiosity gets the better of me (again) so I make my way through the Lounge and Dining rooms and then up the spiral staircase. When the hallway leading to Mr Styles room comes into view, that's when I hear it.

A loud banging noise, followed by moaning.

My heart begins to beat faster in my chest as my feet carry me to a large red door, that's leads into Mr Styles room. With my hand stretched out, I grab the hand and slowly opening it.

"Fuck! Harry! Right there,-" I don't see the girl, but I see Mr Styles on his bed, luckily he's covered by sheets as he repeatedly slams into the girl, "Yes! yes!"

Why does my heart feel like it's about to explode into a million pieces? 

Tears begin to form in my eyes, when the girl screams out, "Oh my god!" 

I can't take it anymore, I slam the door shut which causes the moaning to instantly stop.

"Harry who was that?"

"Probably just the maid,"

"You have a maid?"

"Yeah, she's useless really,"

Laughing, he's laughing at me.

I'm useless? Fuck him!

My feet carried me back to my room, but guess what? Mr Styles room is right above mine, so I can hear everything they do. Unable to put up with the horrible noises, I decide to lay on the sofa in the Lounge room, BUT I could still hear them! So that's why I'm currently sitting on the cold, concrete near his back door. 

The night begins to fall, and the freezing cold air of London surrounds me, I bring my feet up to my chest and wrap my arms around them. 

-

Harry

Waking up to the brunet missing, I'd spent a majority of last night fucking, didn't come to a surprise for me. That's how it usually was, I'd give them a night to remember and they'd leave. 

But what surprised me the most, was finding Joe's bedroom empty, her bed still made and no evidence she'd slept in it. Maybe she's in one of the spare rooms, I checked the camera's but found no trace of her.

"Niall!" I screamed in my phone, "Niall! She's gone!"

"Huh? Who?"

"Joe, who else you idiot!"

He snickers on the other end, "Oh I thought you meant the chick I brought home for you last night," I sigh at his response, "How'd that go anyways?"

"I don't care bout that slut, Joe's missing!"

"Hazz chill, I'm sure she's around there somewhere, after all, where would she go-"

"You're useless," I hang up the phone and throw it on the sofa. 

Fuck, she didn't leave did she? There's so much I want to talk to her bout, but mostly what happened yesterday. We almost had se-

Wait, I didn't leave that door open.

Walking through the opened door that leads to my pool, I hear a groan from my left. Instantly my head snaps to the location, and I gasp.

"Joe!" I'm by her side in a matter of seconds. Her back is pressed against the wall, her hair falling across her face. I press my hand against her forehead, she feels so cold, her body is shaking and lips trembling, "Joe, open your eyes."

I can see her eyelids trying to open, but she's too weak, "Mr S-Sty-les?" her voice sounds so fragile. "I-I'm s-s-o c-c-cold."

Not thinking twice, I lift her shaking body up into my arms, bridal style. "Let's get you in a nice hot bath," I tell her, kissing the top of her head.

Why would she sleep outside? It got down past zero last night, fuck!

Quickly, I carried her into my bedroom and then into my bathroom, placing her on the closed toilet seat I began to run a warm bath. 

"W-why a-are you h-helping me?" She asks, her voice strained and weak. "Y-ou didn't c-care l-last n-night."

"Shh, forget about last night, let's get you into this bath and heated up, love," To my surprise she allows me to strip her, I don't bother looking at her body as I help her into my large bath. Once she's in, I begin to strip off myself and climb in with her. "Come ere," Opening my arms up, I motion for her to climb on my lap.

Doing as I said, she moves her still shaking body onto me, with her back against my chest. I wrap my arms around her and pull her against me. "Just relax," I whisper into her ear.

Joe feels so cold, her body still shakes against me. My hands find her smaller ones. "I'm sorry," I tell her, "I'm sorry for leaving you like that."

"W-why did you d-do it?" She shifts slightly on my lap. Her bum is now completely against a little problem I have.

I hope she doesn't feel that.

"It's me," I sigh, using my thumb I stroke the back of her hands. "I forgot you were here, I'm so used to Niall bringing chicks over. I'm sorry Joe,"

She leans back against me, with her head on my right shoulder, "I-I need to t-ell you."

"Tell me what babe?"

She looks down at our hands which are beneath the warm water and then tilts her head and looks me in the eyes.

"I feel something for you, I dunno what it is. But I think that night we shared together,"

I look into her deep eyes, "What bout it?"

"I think I fell in love with you,"

-

A/N:

Do you think Joe is still going to go ahead with her plan to hurt Harry?

Or,

Do you think her plan will backfire?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.3K 927 21
Louis graduated from fashion school and after searching for almost a year louis gets a job at gucci as an assistant fashion director to Alessandro Mi...
253K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
1.1M 40.7K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...