Tears Of Loss And Love #Watty...

By musicsdestiny

Sequel to Love You Till The End: Here you will find If Caleb Lives or dies! If Hazelle moves on. What happens... More

Authors note!
Recapping Ch 40
Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
#Wattys2016
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Author's Notification
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Author's Note

2 0 0
By musicsdestiny

Okay I KNOW that I had posted an a/n before chapter 11. It's just that I have a few more news. Which well include why my username was changed from RIKERLYNCHSDARKSIDE to Philsgoodgirl.

So I changed my username for a reason a big reason. You see Phil, found out that my user was RIKERLYNCHSDARKSIDE and got upset. So I changed it to please him. Why? You see Phil is my boyfriend. Well actually he is my fiancé. Yes I am engaged. Phil can be jealous because of his past girlfriends used him so much that he thought I would and I wont do that to someone. I am extremely loyal. I already got in a fight with the love of my life over the fact that I have feelings for Riker. But I knew I have no chance with Riker. Besides I am engaged with Phil and extremely happy. So I made my usr Philsgoodgirl to make my husband to be happy.

Also, I am pretty sure in one of my other author notes I said I was looking for a editor for my chapters. Well heads up, I am no longer looking for an editor for my books. I know this is ironic, but my editor is Phil. He supports my writing and is willing to edit my chapters before I publish them. This started with chapter 11 of this book. Yeah weird I know. lol .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 912 35
When Elizabeth's cousin invites her and her best friends to spend the summer in California, the three girls jump at the chance to travel to the other...
33.7K 921 17
Unknown: Ross, I swear to God. I will kill you. Where in the hell is my guitar!? You had it last! Mackenzie🦄:Um. . . this isn't Ross. ----- A simpl...
21.4K 1.6K 28
Its been 3 months since he's been gone. 3 months since Rocky took his own life because of all the hate and the little love he got from the "R5 Family...