just because he's different :...

By birthingaddictss

"What? Who's that?" "Louis Tomlinson. He's such a freak." Or where Louis Tomlinson likes pink frilly things a... More

READ THIS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (a bit...mature)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (part one)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ
ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE SORRY
Chapter 14 (part two) *last chapter*
I STG I WILL END MY LIFE (PLS READ THIS CAUSE JUST WHY)

Introduction

25.3K 799 149
By birthingaddictss

Louis balled up his fists into the sleeves of his autofluorescent pink sweater, leaving his perception down to the ground and avoiding any eye contact. His skin compressed, floral skinnies matched the roses atop of his head and his pale skin brought out the vivid profane blue colour of his eyes. Louis was a very appealing person, almost too appealing. His character came out to be angelic and cherubic-like, his emotions are frail and his voice is powerless. But Louis always seems to roam through the halls with a look of worry plastered upon his face. Though Louis Tomlinson comes out to be the explanation of a touristy person whom everyone would love and adore, he isn't. He's actually quite the opposite. Louis is known as the weird kid who sits alone or the eldritch boy who wears those uncanny flowers on top of his head. It's gone so far to saying he's unearthly. That is until he meets the beloved Harold Styles. Harry, the perfect and unadulterated athletic bloke whom has friends to the highest degree. His life is something your eyes would capture in only a dream or a cliché movie. His movie. His movie with Louis Tomlinson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.2K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
255 40 13
One fucking thing after another with these two. ------ After a certain event that brings these two enemies closer, Louis and Harry find themselves in...
54.2K 2.8K 16
Last year of High School. Harry is a smart kid that skipped two grades ahead, which means that he's a sixteen-year-old in a class with eighteen-year...
65.4K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...