Glasses and Cigarettes {Zarce...

By RejectedWriter

"Love is complicated and so are the people who fell in love with each other." #14 boxboy #10 Marcel Styles ... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
10 {prt.1 of the date}
11 {prt.2 of the date}
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Characters ;)
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 {Bonus Chapter}

24

671 37 8
By RejectedWriter

Im so Happy you guys love this story but please comment cause i really love reading them and how you guys enjoy the book!!

Troye Sivan: Heaven, play this shit!!

P.s what do you think about the cover???

The day was here and he was nervouse has he stared at the light brown wood door the white paper covered in black ink.

English exam ; sign in and good luck!

His palms were sweaty making him grossed out but, it doesn't he was to distracted on Marcel and how his mood still didn't change in the morning, hell he didn't sleep all last night making sure he didn't do anything dumb. Zayn called Louis to watch him maybe his daughter will cheer him up.

Flashback...

"Marcel? How are you feeling, baby." Zayn asked ,his voice lower than a whisper.

Marcel laid lifeless on the bed just, staring into the empty space of the room just feeling dead all inside. Zayn lift the blanckets to cuddle close to him only to have Marcel jump at the touch that he really wanted to feel but his emotions wouldn't let him.

"Im taking the test today, I feel pretty nervous anything to calm me down?" He tried to have a conversation but nothing making him sigh and kiss the templ before leaving.

Zayn reached for his phone and tapped in numbers before pressing it to his ears and hearing a baby, cry and a low voice.

"What Zayn? It's nine o'clock and Artemis is feeling ill." Louis sounded distressed and worn out has his niece wouldn't stop crying since the night before has she got an ear infection.

"What's wrong with her.. Is she okay! I'll buy the medication if I have to." Zayn worries looking into his room to see Marcel in the same position.

"Nothing to extrem, ear infection, bloody neighbors knew their dumbass kid had it and still let the wanker out the house." Louis groans shushing the baby. "She has an appointment at five but that's not till another eight hours." He rolls his eyes as his wife was trying to cuss at the neighbors.

"Bloody fu-just leave them already dicks know they'll pay when I'm fully rested." Louis said making, Zayn chuckle a bit.

"How's Marcel?" Louis asked making Zayn remember why, he called. "Heard he's depressed."

"How do-"

"Luke, he came by yesterday to tell me to talk to you about taking him to a doctor, or at least Niall." He said waving bye to his wife.

"He's fine just tired." Zayn didn't want to admit he was sick and needed to be on meds like some wackjob.

"You seem unsure of yourself, your scared he'll leave knowing if you didn't take him to get help you'll blame yourself." Zayn looked down to, the floor staying quite for a moment before Louis spoke up. "Want me to watch him? I know you have an exam today, I'll be there in ten." Louis said before hanging up.

...End if flashback

"Mr.Malik I presume you'll be joining us? Seeing your on the list." Zayn snapped out before he looked up to see the principal.

"Yeah.. Just nervous." The principal hummed. "May I take the test somewhere else to focus?"

"I guess if it'll help you, then sure you can take it in the library I'll just have to proctor you of course don't want you cheating." He smiled jokingly.

As they walked down the hall Zayn was thinking about how his life will change after this test and go off to college if financial aid will even support him, maybe he'll do a scholarship for music appreciation or art in general. He didn't know.

"So, your boyfriend Marcel,yes?"

"What about him?"

"Heard he was graduating with almost hundred hours of college and has many scholarships to the U.S, smart boy he is. Sadly he'll be gone in a week." Zayn snapped his neck up.

"What? Are we thinking of the same Marcel here as in Marcel Styles." He asked.

"Yes, smart boy, see why you love him." The principal smiled but soon fade seeing Zayns face. "Not to be rude or anything but he's a smart boy Zayn you should have seen this coming from the moment you laid eyes on him." He says placing his hand on Zayn shoulder.

"Can't you tell him that he can't graduate early that he needs a certain class or anything." Zayns voice lace in fear and hurt.

"Can't do so."

"Why not?"

"Cause he asked me to graduate him early."

Four hours later..

Four long miserable hours in the library with the principal was hell for Zayn has he took the test making a mess on every section, but he felt he did okay even the principal thinks he did well as he exit the library feeling the weight off his shoulders about everything. Running his hand through his hair Zayn blew air out his mouth as the principal came up behind him and congratulate him on taking the test and shook his hand.

"Don't worry about anything Zayn, live your life but for the love of God stop getting into detention." He said showing his a four page of Zayn detention slips. "Expect the unexpected Malik, especially today, tomorrow and the years from on out, I really hate you honestly but your a good lad with a heart of gold, make sure you keep these words in your mind." He said nodding his head before walking away.

Zayn stood there for a moment letting his words sink in and laughed at the slips and begain to walk out of the school going home to see Marcel and take him to the doctors but first he needed to talk to someone before anything else can happen.

He parked his car our front of the buildings his nerves were gone and replaced with hate and anger against these druggies and the group his ex got him into and he knew he would come back but not for drugs or alcohol, but to end this fight with Dominique and how she wants Marcel.

Zayn promise Marcel not to let her hurt him and he's doing it.

He exit his car and walked up the the door which was blocked by two gunned men. They both noticed Zayn pointing their guns at him as he rolled his eyes.

"You two are still alive, why am I not surprised." He chuckled sarcastic. "Devin and Alex the dumbest gaurds of th-"

"Shut up ,what the fuck do you want?" Alex hissed.

"Someone grew a pair. Do I have to remind who your talking to?" Zayn narrow his eyes at the both before he pulled his neckless out showing his ring. "I'd watch your mouth next time." He hissed walking pass them and enter the building.

Once he was in showing the people the ring they grew in fear of him, they remember Zayn even unfamiliar faces knew him from the stories they would tell. Zayn looked around seeing nothing has changed since he left maybe new weapons and drugs but the same rusty hide out in the outskirts of Bradford.

"Yo! Zayn your back?"

He turned to see a familiar face.

"No, juat here to talk to Dominique." He said has the man continued to follow behind.

"But we need to catch up..look got a black ring now, second command cool right?" The hazel eyes brighten up.

"Ashton, where is Dominique?" He asked getting impatient with the high wired Aussie who stopped talking and got serious.

"Here to kill her?" He raised a brow.

"Not yet."

"Usual room, you know the one with the white doors.. The only white doors we have. Told her didn't fit her but, you know how girls are." He jokes making Zayn chuckle missing Ashton nonsense.

"Hey! God damn it Ian stop making out with Mickey on the job.. Ah! I forgot the forklift was still on." He shouted running to the loud crash in the back. Zayn shook his head missing all the chaotic things at the warehouse.

Spotting the two white doors Zayn entered without hesitation and looked around the room before spotting the woman he was looking for and she knew he was.

"Zayn, nice to see you." she said still having her back face him. "Next time knock, you know how I hate it when people barge in even when they own me money." She said finally turning around

Her curvy figure was hugged by torn black jeans and a white tank top her nipples prompt she never wore a bra ,her once light brown boots covered in drugs, dirt and dried blood from many drug runs all stained in her boots. Her tan skin glowed under the lights has her black hair was pinned up in a bun.

"Nice to see you Z, been awhile since you've been home." Her voice was sarcastic lace in hatred.

"This isn't my home, just a place I worked and now here's the money I own you, stay away from Marcel." He barks throwing the cash on the floor.

She whistle for her men to pick in up as she walked towards him slowly the boots heels clicking every step she took. Her tounge poking the side of her cheek as she examined his face and body.

"Age hasn't changed you one bit Malik, especially the needles your arms we're obsessed with." She said making Zayn clench his fists.

"Haven't heard from you since you went roge last fall, did you and your girlfriend run away together.. Heard she had a little crack baby in the making."

Zayn avoid her words. "Just leave Marcel out of this, he has nothing to do with this place." He looked at the bag of money then back to her hoping she'll take it.

"Fine, but someone wants to, meet you." She said making Zayn confused as she moved a few inches to another door and open to revile her.

"Hi Zayn." She smiles

An: ooohhhh snappp!! Honestly I was never gonna bring her into the book but why not always wanting character's.. I wanted to put perrie or gigi but I love perrie so that's a no, gigi is idk I don't fancey her.. But I'll just find someone to play, her.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and how Zayn feels about everything and having a chapter to himself and also having, Ashton here won't be for awhile maybe I'll kill him off or not who, knows?

Comment and like please I would really appreciate it!! 💖

Thank you!! Z.Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.2K 85
Because falling in love with my personal assistant is prohibited. [[SOON TO BE EDITED.]] AN: Thank you for reading this story. I'll edit this soon wh...
392 59 16
Enemies waited for eachother's love ❤️
3.5K 184 20
Harry is in love with Louis. Harry has cancer and is terminal, but his body decides otherwise. -------- I DO NOT own this story. All he credits go to...
3.9K 159 13
My life is just one big collection of poorly made decisions with depressing yet catchy music playing in the background. Niall Horan was one of those...