Ravaonna- A Legolas Love Story

By Kt_love

To anyone, it might look like their world was falling apart. For Reinya and Gorell, it is. Legolas has been c... More

Ravaonna- A Legolas Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note :(
Chapter 21
Recap
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
One More Book :) :)

Chapter 10

2.4K 85 17
By Kt_love

Chapter 10 (Legolas's POV)

"Where is Elemmire?" Reinya asked peevishly when I returned from the woods. She looked annoyed, and held worry in her eyes.

I did not want to reply, as the still brought tears to my eyes. Something was taking over Elemmire, she was not herself. Even in the past when she was angry she did not act this way. "She went for a walk," was all I spoke.

"And you let her go alone! She is going to run away and get herself killed!" Reinya stood up it looked as though she was about to explode in fury.

"I promised her that if she wished to run away, I will not hold her back," I struggled trying to hold back the tears, with every word it became harder to fight back.

Reinya shook her head, "You are her fiance, soon to be her husband, and you are going to let her get killed."

Her words were like dagger in my back. "We are no longer engaged," I spoke in barely a whisper before. I took the Elemmire's engagement ring out of my pocket and placed it on a large rock in front of me, before walking off to the far corner of our camp. I sat down leaning on a tree alone to drown myself in my thoughts.

Why? Why was this happening? What is wrong? Is fate trying to tell me something? Is this meant to be? These thoughts kept swarming around, and each one broke my heart a little more. I finally got Elemmire back, but she is no longer herself.

I watched as Gorell sat beside me. "You know I am not in the mood for talking," There was a bitterness in my tone as I spoke.

"That is fine, I will do the talking and you can do the listening." Gorell twirled the ring in his fingers, he must have picked it up when walked over here. "It's a beautiful ring Lord Elrond gave you, he must have good taste." Gorell slightly chuckled to himself.

"Are you sure Lady Arwen did not help him pick it out," The both of us laughed at the comment, and my mood lifted a little. I was about to take the ring back when I paused, and took a step back. "Keep it." I said, sadly. "It is no use to me, not any longer. You can keep it. Please Keep it. Don't...I don't want to see it again."

He did not move his hand nor did he even flinch. "No." Gorell deadpanned. "You're taking it back. It is yours, for you to use as you wish."

"No, she doesn't love me like that anymore," I argued. "Elemmire is gone, and I am going to leave it like that. She loves me no more, I can only be envious of the love you and Reinya share."

"Love? Are you out of your mind? Elemmire loves you more than Reinya would ever love me, as sad as that sounds. Horses will always get in the way, and maybe her boomerangs. You see how she coddles them like babies, haven't you?" Gorell spits out immediately, and then paused. "Wait, back up. Elemmire doesn't love you anymore? What put that idea in your mind? That is totally and utterly bullcrap. Have you seen the things she does for you?"

I took a step back. "She loves me no more, she has said it true. She...She believes I have feelings for someone." I told him honestly, and I forced a smile onto my face. "It's alright. As long as she is happy, I am happy."

"What if this decision doesn't make her happy?" Gorell asked, and rage pumped into my veins.

"Why would she make this choice if she didn't think it would make her happy?" I asked, clenching my fists.

Suddenly, my cheek stung and I fell to the ground. Had Gorell just slapped me?! I thought, shocked. "What? Why did you do that?" I yelled.

"You deserved it," Gorell exclaimed, looking exhausted. I see Reinya out of the corner of my eye spot us, and duck away, out of view. "Someone needed to knock some sense into you. Elemmire loves you, and you're too blind to see it. Who knows what she could have dreamt about when Ravaonna was attacking her dreams? Do you think Ravaonna could have lied to her? You've caused your own destruction, my dearest brother."

I looked away, and my gaze found my feet, and a wave of loneliness hit me like a wall. Was I really the one who pushed Elemmire away? Tear pricked in my eyes and I wiped my face to get rid of them. No! No, I wasn't the one who pushed Elemmire away, it was that devious fool Ravaonna, without her, we would have never had that fight, without her...the fire flower would still be in Mordor. It...It would have been better, I told myself, shutting my eyes closed.

"Grub is up!" Reinya called out timidly, the most quiet and cautious I think I had ever heard her spoke.

Gorell patted my shoulder, "C'mon, let's go get something to eat." He said softly, "Starving ourselves never helped anyone, did it?"

~~~ (Ravaonna's POV)

It was dark, but I could see everything clearly. I watched them run around, accusing each other, and I smiled. If only they had known...this would be the end of them. Together, they were a tough enemy, nothing I couldn't overcome, but alone? It was too easy. Almost like when I was trying to make Legolas love me. It was like convincing someone who needed someone, anyone, they didn't care who. I was leading them blindly into a trap.

"It's getting close to the time," I promised Arath, who cawed in agreement. "Soon, I will be ruler of Middle Earth, Elemmire's corpse will be at my feet, Legolas by my side, and Gorell and Elemmire's petty friend eliminated. She thinks her death will save them, the fool. And to think elves are renowned as the smartest, and these elves are making a fool of their race. How pitiful."

Arath flew to the ledge of my balcony and I turned away from my crystal ball, and walked to the balcony. "This world will be mine," I murmured to the wind, and smiled. "It will all be mine."

Arath let out a shrilled caw, and it echoed around us for a while. "Want to go hunting, dearest?" I cooed to my bird, the only thing I wouldn't kill. Unless his death meant ruling Middle Earth, he stayed.

He took off into the air, diving towards the woods, a black spot against the inky indigo sky. I turned, and drifted down the stairs that were in one corner of the room, and entered the foyer at the bottom of the ever winding stairs. "Have they found their way here?" I asked, one of the nameless servants I had...acquired.

She stood there rock solid in my present, fearing what I might do to her next. I smiled. "Who?" I asked, and I watched the servant struggle to find her words. I had convinced her she hated her voice, and the only way to get a beautiful voice was to serve me until the end. Oh, how I loved abusing magic.

"T-The...Dwarves, M-M'lady!" She said hurriedly, looking at her feet and brushing a piece of hair back. "H-Have not arrived."

Part of me wanted to yell in her face, but something stopped me, "Leave me!" I dismissed her.

Those greedy dwarves didn't come when I called them, my only choice now was to give them a little visit. Without a second thought, I snapped my fingers and then reappeared just outside of the hall of Erebor.

I stalked through the large doors, and straight to the hall of Thror. I knew the king would be slumped over on his throne protecting his precious Arkenstone. "Thror!" My voice rumbled all over the hall and everyone turned their heads to watch me enter. "How nice to see you again." A sly smile crossed my face.

"What do you want Ravaonna?" Thror spat. He was definitely not the nicest of dwarves, but that did not matter because I knew how to trick him.

"Oh, great king under the mountain," I almost gagged on the words I spoke, knowing how untrue they would be so soon. I would be the only one to rule, over or under any mountain. "I have come with important news. There is a very, very evil elf roaming the lands of Middle-Earth."

"All Elves are evil, and why would I care about this one?"

"Because this special one has a price on it's head," A smile crossed my face the second Thror sat upright and became intrigued. "A head price so large it could buy the city of Dale." I slightly exaggerated on the price, but it would not matter once Elemmire was mine. "And more," I added, to make the offer unresistable.

"Go on," Thror beckoned me to continue.

"She goes by the name of Lady Elemmire, her head shines red and she walks along the side of a prince," I described.

"Then what is so evil about this elf?"

"Not only is she plotting to take over all of middle-earth, but she has powers from Morgoth." The first part of what I said was a lie, but I did believe that because her flower grew in Mordor, it had a connection with Morgoth (Melkor) the most powerful Ainur who fell into darkness.

Thror eyes flew open at the thought of Morgoth. Many of the races feared him, but I did not because if anything I was on his side. We both believed it was darkness's destiny to take over middle-earth.

"This elf will be the end to us all!" Thror states considering what he must do. "My people will be destroyed just trying to find her, no I will not risk the mountain. I am not interested."

I stumbled trying to find a good reason to pursue Elemmire. "But I did not tell you is that the elf is on a journey to replenish her energy, and if she does there will be nothing to stop her." I noticed that Thror was now ignoring myself, "What if I told you her weakness, a single dwarf could defeat her then."

"A single dwarf you said?" Thror seemed to consider this thought.

"Only one!" A sly smile crossed my face.

"Alright, I take the deal, but there had better be a large head price!" He agreed.

"Perfect," I let out a cackle, it was too easy trick greedy little dwarves. "I will deliver the rewards once Elemmire is handed over to me."

~~~ (Legolas's POV)

I watched the sky, as Reinya and Gorell talked about what they needed to accomplish. They made plans to go to the Iron Mountians, to leave the flower there, and I attempted to eavesdrop, but nothing of interest was reaching my ears. "Legolas," Reinya spoke, and I turned my head to her.

"Yes?" I asked blandly, the loss of Elemmire like a thorn in my side, sucking out all the life I had left.

"You should go find Elemmire," Reinya suggested, and I could tell she had to force it out, as her jaw was clenched tight. She really didn't like me and Elemmire together, so if she thought I should go after Elemmire, it was something to consider.

"Why? Everything is messed up now, what if she no longer has feelings for me after what just happened?" I reasoned.

"So what? You have feelings for her. That should be enough. Now go find her and save her before she kills herself." Reinya demanded.

"I'm not leaving," I told her. "She doesn't want me anymore. She gave me back her ring. She thinks...She thinks I have feelings for Ravaonna."

Reinya let out a startled laughed. "What the hell? Elemmire thinks what? Why the hell would she think that?"

"Because... because she saw a clip from the past of Ravaonna trying to seduce me," I replied bitterly thinking back to how much I wanted that witch gone.

"And did you give in?" Gorell asked handling the situation much more respectfully than his wife who could not stop the laughter.

"Of course not! No!" There was no way I had any feelings for Ravaonna. "I yelled and cursed at her to stop."

"Does Elemmire know that?" His questioned seemed to just flow out.

"No, why do you think she would be mad at me then-?" I trailed off the last part of the sentence realizing what was going on. "Oh, Elemmire must feel awful right now."

"I think you just found your problem," Reinya barely muttered the words as she was still laughing, "Now go after her!"

I hesitated for a split second, before dashing off into the forest. I would explain to her everything that really happened, I just hope that she would believe me, and that it was not too late to apologize.

I felt sooo bad for ending the previous chapter where I did... Sorry!!!! But I hope you are enjoying the third book. You could say this was sort of a filler chapter that was setting up the main conflict of the story... PLEASE let me know what you think!!!!! Even if it is to give some useful CRITICISM!!!!!

Watty Award Update: I would like to congratulate @frostyelsa for her success in the Watty Awards. I have not had a chance to read her Peter Pan Fan fiction, but I am sure it is amazing and I plan to read it soon!!! Though the awards were not in my favor this year, There is always a chance for next year :)

Please, vote, comment, fan, and tell me what you think of the new cover :) thanks

Kt_love and YouCantHandle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.2K 15
Tauriel and Legolas were friends for as long as they can remember. Yet they never had been honest about their feelings. Legolas soon has to marry an...
94.5K 4.7K 48
After the horrible incident in the fortress of Gundabad, Turwaithiel returns to Rivendell as a different person. Her night is filled with horrible dr...
7.6K 72 32
Adira, age 21, is pulled into Middle Earth. When she agrees to go on a quest with the fellowship to save the world, her story takes a dark turn. Thi...
18.6K 615 29
(#28 Legolas green leaf) Emily and Legolas were engaged and soon to be married. As Legolas went looking for the Arkenstone Emily and King Thranduil h...