Chapter 11

Chapter 11 (Elemmire’s POV)

    I stood frozen still in the forest, part of me wanted to continue on moving, but the other bart still wanted to return to Legolas and the others. I still loved him with my heart. Though I had a bad feeling that he cared for Ravaonna and if I really loved him, I would set him free.

Even with those thoughts in mind, I still could not make up my mind on which way to travel.

    It felt like hours I stood in the same spot, but the sun barely even moved giving me the hint that only half an hour had passed. Seconds later, I heard a rustling in the bushes.

    Without another thought I notched an arrow in my bow and pulled it back to eye level. If what was about to jump out of the bushes be a threat, I wanted to be ready. Then my thoughts started swirling around in my head, what if there was a dozen spiders nearing in! I could not defend them by myself.

What ever jumped out of the shadows next would decide my fate.

All of a sudden, I saw a flash of blond hair and I knew it was Legolas. Part of me was glad it was him, and another part of me knew that if I saw Legolas again I might break down.

“I thought you were an Orc,” He states walking over towards me.

“If I was an Orc, you would be dead,” I reply lowering my bow. With all my might, I tried to say the next part with very little emotion. If he chose Ravaonna, I did not want to be the one to hold him back. “Why did you come after me?”

“Elemmire,” The way my name rolled off his tongue was perfect. “I have no idea what to say other than my side of the story. What you saw is probably true, but what Ravaonna did not show you me cursing at her. Yes she may have tried to seduce me but it was against my will, and my hands were tied behind my back. I do not love her, I love yo-.”

I had no idea what came over me, but part way between his sentence I pressed my lips against his. At this point Legolas could lie to me if he wanted, but I believed him. And I really wanted him back.

I continued to kiss for a couple more seconds before pulling away to take a breath. “I don’t think we have ever a damper in our relationship before,” I remarked as he pulled me in close.

“I always thought that Reinya would be the one to start it,” Legolas chuckled, but I had to agree with him. If it was not for Ravaonna, at some point Reinya might have done something.

“This one we have to thank Ravaonna for!” I nodded my head and was about to snuggle in close to Legolas before he got down on one knee.

“Elemmire, as much as I love you and love the feeling of you saying yes,” he paused for a quick second to regain his thoughts, “Could this time please be the last time I ask!”

“Yes,” I smiled, “Forever and for always, no matter what.” Legolas slid the ring onto my hand before stand back up.

“I will never mean to hurt you, you mean too much to me!” He whispered it in my ear.

“Same here.”

Once again we kissed, he used one hand to run his fingers through my hair, and the other to pull my waist in closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wanted to have the time freeze just so that I could always hold him close.

“Okay, that’s gross!” Reinya blurted out, “We are here to break up your little gross kissing party.”

I sighed and pulled away from Legolas as he spoke, “You followed me all the way just to break up our kissing moment.”